Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

THE EDGE #4 Empty THE EDGE #4

Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:40 am
A small white box appears up in the top left corner, showing the television rating as ‘TV-MA’ with the letters ‘LSV’ underneath it.

THE EDGE #4 MqpPv0w

The sounds of an alarm going off from the darkness echo, before ‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play over the black screen.

An image of the words ‘Elite 5’ start in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the words ‘Medal of Honor' starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Warrior Rising Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the X-Factor Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Grand Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

Finally the words ‘THE EDGE’ appear on the screen, out of the darkness.

THE EDGE #4 P5rUbQK

We’re leaving together,
But still it’s farewell.

We switch to a video of Dagvald Riddick holding Lil Petey in ‘Victory or Valholl’.

And maybe we’ll come back
To earth, who can tell?

Switch to a video of Valentine hitting ‘Stake To The Heart’ on Euan Hill.

I guess there is no one to blame.
We’re leaving ground. (Leaving ground)

Switch to a video of Elena Dedraca locking in the ‘Fist of Hydra’ on Lazarus Arjen.

Will things ever be the same again?

Switch to a video of JNS signalling to Indy Darling about the X-Factor being his belt, while Indy is checking on a downed Sarah Roberts.

Switch to a video of The Commonwealth with their hands held high into the air after their victory.

Switch to a video of MYOJIN standing outside the ring and Colton Saint inside the ring, both men staring each other down.

It’s the final countdown!
The Final Countdown!

The video slowly pans out before fading to black.  We finally come back to see a live shot of a man behind a silver desk.  Wearing a dark green shirt with his brown hair slicked back, the words ‘THE EDGE’ are shown on a monitor behind him.  The rest of the set he is on is a mixture between gray and silver. The music fades out.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: HELLO PROJECT: HONOR FANS!!!  Welcome to ANOTHER edition of The Edge.  I thank you for making me a part of your viewing pleasure, as we inch closer and closer to Unbreakable Resolution!!!

The words ‘New Talent’ appear on the screen behind him.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: As usual, Rock Johnson keeps bringing in such WONDERFUL talent to this company.  It really is amazing the things this man has accomplished this year, with this company.  So before we move on to the rest of the show, let’s give a shout out to the new faces around the locker room..

The camera focuses on the monitor behind James, where we see headshots of all the new roster members.

THE EDGE #4 AmJtj2wTHE EDGE #4 JcQlHPBTHE EDGE #4 4lwrrzgTHE EDGE #4 8XVVNLvTHE EDGE #4 C6q05YoTHE EDGE #4 SbOmvcMTHE EDGE #4 7lnM5dK

The view pans back out to show James still sitting in his chair, right next to the monitor, looking at it.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I am still in disbelief on that constant flow of talent into the place.  I’m happy to see you all, including the return of Mr. Kincaid.  I can’t wait to see what you all bring.

The pictures fade out from the screen as James turns back around completely.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Let’s head to the new little segment, highlighting the tweets of some of our favorite Project: Honor athletes.

------------------------------ TWEETS ------------------------------

A tweet from newcomer Pyro appears on the monitor.

THE EDGE #4 D42bTe5

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Pyro starting off his Project: Honor career with an obscure warning for all the people who think he will be just a push over.

The tweet fades out to a tweet from former Project: Honor superstar, Kasey Winterborn

THE EDGE #4 N6nUp7j

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Kasey tweeting out one hell of a tune.  I’m sad that I wasn’t around PH when she was here...but rumors say that may change.  Are those rumors true?  Or is this just wishful thinking?  Only time will tell.

Kasey’s tweet slowly fades to another tweet, this time from Yung Sauce.

THE EDGE #4 YGCoGIz

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Big Drip coming out here with a Track list for us all to watch for! December first, I will be in line to purchase Saucy E-Boy Chronicles III...and so should you all.

The Drip fades out, to reveal another tweet.  This one is from Elena DeDraca.

THE EDGE #4 ZlUxsVk

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Cats.  I am a HUGE animal lover and I have no problem sharing pictures of animals.

The pretty kitty fades away to the final tweet of the night.  It is from Lucy Sixx and is a picture of one of the newest teams in Project: Honor.

THE EDGE #4 JFpb6sW

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Beautiful, yet dangerous.  I can sense the trouble brewing already.

The tweet fades away to the Edge logo.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The talent in this place is almost frightening.  Right now, let’s head to commercial and we will be right back with more from The Edge

The show fades out to commercial.

------------ COMMERCIAL FOR PROJECT: HONOR PRESENTS: PROVING GROUND ------------
------------ 12/04/2020 @ Greensboro Coliseum Complex, Greensboro, North Carolina ------------

------------------------------ ELITE 5 ------------------------------

We come back from commercial and James Edgebrook is standing in front of a large monitor/screen.  The words ‘Elite 5: Honorable Mentions’ are on it.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So much talent...SO MUCH TALENT.  Before we start with our Elite Five...let’s start with our Honorable Mentions.  And tonight...we just have one.

The Image changes on the monitor.

THE EDGE #4 RnSsTAx

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Elena made a mockery of Lazarus and his viciousness.  Standing and two-and-oh, I’m sure she is eyeing up some future victims.

Elena’s picture fades out to the words ‘Elite 5: Number Five’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Coming in at the fifth spot on this edition of the Elite Five, is a man who has sniffed around the Honorable Mentions...but makes his first appearance on the list!

THE EDGE #4 WFHcIPi

Below her image are some stats: Last Match: w/James Raven defeated Ulfhednarnir - Tag Team Tournament Match, Record: 3-0, Movement: Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Shawn has been dancing around this list for quite some time.  And after the simple work he made of the Viking Club, I had to finally bring him into the fold.  Welcome to the Elite, Shawn.

The words ‘Elite 5: Number Four’ replace the picture of Warstein.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: On to number four, we have another new face to the list.

THE EDGE #4 IkLg4jY

Below his image are the stats: Last Match: w/Caliban defeated Indy Darling & Sarah Roberts, Record 3-0, Movement: Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: John Nash Strader has waltzed into Project: Honor and has decimated everyone in his path so far.  With that X-Factor Number one contendership in his pocket and a victory over the X-Factor champion himself, John is lining up to hold gold come the end of Unbreakable Resolution.

Strader’s photo fades out to the words ‘Elite 5: Number Three’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Zooming up to number three is someone who we are ALL happy to see alive and well.

THE EDGE #4 OAV7ySk

A few stats appear below the picture: Last Match: w/MYOJIN defeated Big Drip Productions - Tag Team Tournament Match, Record 6-2, Movement 1 Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: How fitting is it that Zane moves up to number three and completely bumps Sarah Roberts off the list?  After a rough couple weeks, it is nice to see Zane back into the swing of things and being back home.

‘Elite 5: Number Two’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And nobody could be happier to see Zane, than our Number Two man on the list.

THE EDGE #4 Y8iFebu

Stats: Last Match: w/MYOJIN defeated Big Drip Productions - Tag Team Tournament Match, Record 7-2, Movemen: -.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: While I’m sure MYOJIN wants another crack at that Grand Championship, right now he has his eyes set on not only those Tag Titles...but that bastard Colton Saint.  Which leads me to our Number One on the Elite Five.

Elite 5: Number One’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: No surprise here

THE EDGE #4 JhjXmpS

Stats: Last Match: w/Aiden Reynolds defeated Contessa Floran & Colton Saint, Record 7-1, Movement -.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The man is virtually unstoppable.  He has taken down challenge after challenge and only has upped his game.  Who or WHAT can stop the Grand Champion?

James shrugs before the camera zooms back in to show only the monitor, showing a picture of the full ‘Elite 5’ list.

THE EDGE #4 A6sSRi0

The screen goes blank and we pan out to see James still standing next to the screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: That completes our liste for this week.

------------------------------------- COMMERCIAL FOR XHF NETWORK -------------------------------------

We fade back in from the commercial break to see James Edgebrook and Alara adams sitting at a round table, a monitor in the background.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Welcome back, folks.  It’s time for Predictions, so I brought Alara Adams back onto The Edge

Alara smiles and waives to the camera.

ALARA ADAMS: After being on Proving Ground last week, I am happy to come back to some normalcy.

------------------------------ PREDICTIONS ------------------------------

An image of James Edgebrook appears on the monitor behind them.  A few stats appear below his image: “Last Week: 6-4, Overall: 13-12”

An image of Alara Adams appears on the monitor, next to James’ picture.  Stats appear under her image as well: “Last Week: 7-3, Overall: 7-3”

Both images fade out to show the words ‘Proving Ground - 12/4/2020 / Amway Center, Orlando, Florida’ appear on the screen.

ALARA ADAMS:: It seems I out did you last week.

Alara smirks.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Hey, six-and-four still isn’t bad.  SO let’s get to this week’s predictions and see how we do!

PYRO VS. ALEX KINCAID

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Pyro is a new face, while Alex Kincaid is making his first appearance since September twenty-fifth, when he and Ragna Bramovich lost to former tag team, Jonny C and Jay Vaughan.  After two months of rest, I think Alex will make one heck of a return.  Kincaid for the win.

ALARA ADAMS:: Nah.  I’m thinking that Pyro has more to prove, so he is going to be the one coming in here with guns-a-blazin’.  Pyro takes the singles match.

KALLIE REZNIK VS DAGVALD RIDDIK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: New blood versus the true Viking.  Dagvald put on one hell of a show last week.  I think this week, he continues his dominance and puts Kallie down for the win.

ALARA ADAMS:: Who runs the world?  Kallie Reznik for the win.

BIG DRIP PRODUCTIONS VS TWO TONED MAFIA

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I must admit, I have seen the light.  Big Drip Productions looks hella good and have impressed me.  I think this week, they pull out the win and give some attention to themselves just DAYS after Yung Sauce releases one of the greatest albums in history!

ALARA ADAMS:: We run this mother f’er…Two Toned Mafia adds to female domination!

CONTESSA FLORAN VS AIDEN REYNOLDS

JAMES EDGEBROOK: In almost a rematch of last show’s Main Event...we see Contessa take on Aiden Reynolds, without all that Colton Saint hullabaloo.  I have seen the damage Contessa can bring to the table.  And while Aiden Reynolds was impressive in his first Project: Honor match...I’m still sticking to my guns and I think Contessa walks out of this one with the win.

ALARA ADAMS:: In keeping with my belief in the female domination of Proving Ground, I have to go with Contessa on this one.  Although, I do feel it will be a close one.

INDY DARLING VS MARK HUNTER

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Indy Darling is the X-Factor Champion.  Mark Hunter is the new guy on the block.  I think Indy pulls out another win, making up for his less than stellar performance at the last show.

ALARA ADAMS:: See, Indy hasn’t proved much to me other than he was able to get lucky against Colton Saint.  Three people in Project: Honor, have five losses or more: Daniel Horor, Lil’ Petey, and Colton Saint.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: But four with five or more wins and Colton is one of them.

ALARA ADAMS:: Enough of that douche-nugget.  Indy may be X-Factor Champion, but Mark only has to beat him once and he’s already equaled Indy’s win total.  Mark Hunter shocks the X-Factor Champion.

STORM CHASERS VS LEGACY

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I picked Shawn Warstein last week in what was an easy win for Legacy.  I made the mistake prior to that, of picking against him.  I still can’t do it as he has proved he is a winner.  Legacy outlasts Storm Chasers in a close one.

ALARA ADAMS:: I have to agree.  Shawn Warstein has been impressive since stepping foot into PH and continues to churn out quality win after quality win.  Legacy moves on to the Tag Team Tournament finals.

AV CLUB VS CELESTIAL LOVERS

JAMES EDGEBROOK: No question here, for me.  MYOJIN and Zane are on another level, right now.  Celestial Lovers cruise through to the Finals.

ALARA ADAMS:: The AV Club was impressive during the last show.  But the anger that is running through MYOJIN right now, accompanied with Zane’s usual impressiveness...the Lovers move on with a win.

LAZERUS ARJEN VS COLTON SAINT: DEATH MATCH

JAMES EDGEBROOK: A DEATHMATCH?!?!  God, these two both seem like twisted little psychos.  I want to put my money on Lazerus and say he puts down that asshole, once and for all.

ALARA ADAMS:: I think you would lose that bet.  Lazarus may be a little demonic himself...but Colton’s evil is out of this world.  I think Colton Saint walks away as the winner of this match.  But I wouldn’t be surprised to see him get another stare down from MYOJIN at some point during this match.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And that is all the matches for Proving Ground this week.  Thank you as always, Alara.

ALARA ADAMS:: My pleasure!

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And we will see you all when we return with the Medals of Honor!!!

--------------------------- COMMERCIAL FOR UNBREAKABLE RESOLUTION ---------------------------
------------------------------------------------ December 20th, 2020 ------------------------------------------------

------------------------------ MEDALS OF HONOR ------------------------------

The table is gone and James Edgebrook now stands in front of the lone monitor/screen once again

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Welcome back everyone, to the last segment of our night...and arguably one of the most important.  We will be awarding the Medal of Honor awards for the November 20th edition of Proving Ground!

The words ‘Best Promo’ appear on screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This award is given to the person or persons that shot the best promotional video for Project: Honor for our last show.  I watched A LOT of videos for this one.  With so many roster members, I know this would eventually start getting to mean more time behind a television monitor.  So with that being said...

A picture of MYOJIN and Zane appears underneath the words ‘Best Promo’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The promo between these two was beautiful, as it showed the softer side of MYOJIN and added more to the whole Colton Saint issue.  It was wonderful to see Zane out of the grasps of that asshat.

The screen goes blank for a moment, before showing the words ‘Segment Of The Night’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So many to choose from.  So many to pick.  But how could I not choose the owner of the company?

A picture of Rock Johnson standing in front of Colton Saint appear under the words 'Segment Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The owner comes out, puts his foot down, and clowns Saint in what was a wonderful start to the night.  It will be interesting to see what happens to Colton now...and I believe he deserves every bit of it.

The the words ‘Feud Of The Night’ appear, as Rock Johnson’s picture fades away

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And with that being said...

Pictures of Colton Saint and MYOJIN appear underneath ‘Feud Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Colton has pissed off the wrong people, many a time before.  But now?  He is on a collision course with one who will not stop until Colton is put down.

Everything fades out on the monitor, before ‘Spot Of The Night’ appears.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And that person who won’t stop?  He is willing to enlist the help of anyone he needs, to get the job done.

The monitor starts to show footage from Proving Ground, mid-Main Event.

The lights in the entire arena go out.

TREY BOOKER: Uh, J.T… do you know what’s going on?

J.T. PRICE: Did we forget to pay the power bill?

Suddenly the lights come back on and the camera cuts to the stage.

TREY BOOKER: WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

On the stage, right up front, you see Zane and MYOJIN. Behind them stand just about half the roster; John Nash Strader, Pat the Postman, Legion, Ace Sky, Sarah Roberts, Caliban, Alex Slayer, Lazarus Arjen, Josiah Andrew Scott, Colby Sol, Lil Petey, Yung Sauce, TJ Thompson, Indy Darling, Arik Holt, Elena DeDraca, Cecilia Ortiz, Alex Kincaid, and Kallie Reznik.

J.T. PRICE: What are all these people doing out here?

With Zane and MYOJIN leading them, everyone walks in unison down the ramp.

TREY BOOKER: Aren’t all these people considered like the nice ones? Well, the non-bad ones?

Colton walks up to the ropes closest to the ramp and looks on as everyone inches closer. Dickie goes to check on Aiden while the opportunity is available. Zane and MYOJIN stop at the edge of the ramp. The roster stops right behind them. Colton smirks at everyone before yelling at them without a mic.

COLTON SAINT: You brought all your little friends that were worried about you? What do you expect to accomplish here?

Everyone stands in silence.

COLTON SAINT: Just going to stand there and try to make a statement? HUH?!

MYOJIN steps forward while everyone else stays back.

MYOJIN: You have no idea the mistake you’ve made. I can’t wait for Unbreakable Resolution. I can’t wait to make you suffer for what you put Zane through.

COLTON SAINT: Let’s go right now then if you want me so bad!

MYOJIN points behind Colton where Dickie is standing waiting for him to turn around. He kicks him in the gut and then connects Dickie’s Revenge; a modified lifting reverse STO. Dickie hooks the leg for the pinfall.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

The monitor goes back to saying ‘Spot Of The Night’, but now has a picture of MYOJIN and Zane standing on the entrance ramp, with a group of wrestlers behind them.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Standing opposed to MYOJIN is scary enough...but MYOJIN directing a small army?  That is a fear Colton should never forget.

The words and picture on the screen, are replaced by ‘Match Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So much going on already and this match started.

Under the words ‘Match of The Night’ appears a picture of The Commonwealth standing across the ring from Contessa Floran and Colton Saint.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Poor Contessa got caught in the middle of this one.  It didn’t have any effect on tha Tag Title Tournament...but the waves put out by this match, affected everyone.  All four of them put on a heck of a show and that ending...that...friggin’...ending.

‘The words ‘Medal Of Honor’ replace the ‘Match of the Night’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Which now lead me to hand out the Medal of Honor to the Athlete of the night.  And someone that simply dominated their match...and such a hand in another…

A picture of MYOJIN appears on the screen behind James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ...MYOJIN’s hands were all over this show.  From winning his Tag Team Tournament match...to putting, what should be the fear of God, into Colton Saint.  Even though I don’t think Colton was paying attention like he should.  But MYO really deserves this award.

The monitor cuts to ‘The Edge’ logo.

THE EDGE #4 P5rUbQK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: What a show...and what a future Project: Honor is creating.  Are YOU getting excited for Unbreakable Resolution?  ARE YOU GETTING EXCITED FOR WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

James smiles.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I know I am.

‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play softly in the background.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Enjoy next week’s Proving Ground and I will see you the week after.  This has been The Edge, with me...James Edgebrook.  Good night, God Bless...AND ENJOY YOUR TURKEY!!!

The scene begins to pan out as James stands there with a smile on his face.

The music fades out as we go to a black screen with a Project: Honor logo on it.

THE EDGE #4 KFrfY8K

Slowly though, the background behind the Project: Honor logo, slowly turns to a toxic green color.  Then before you can contemplate what is going on, the logo cuts out to a black screen.

Dre likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum