Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

THE EDGE #1 Empty THE EDGE #1

Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:15 am
The previous commercial ends as we sit on a black screen.  A small white box appears up in the top left corner, showing the television rating as ‘TV-MA’ with the letters ‘LSV’ underneath it.

THE EDGE #1 MqpPv0w

The sounds of an alarm going off from the darkness echo, before ‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play over the black screen.

An image of the words ‘Elite 5’ start in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the words ‘Medal of Honor' starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Warrior Rising Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the X-Factor Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Grand Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

Finally the words ‘THE EDGE’ appear on the screen, out of the darkness.

THE EDGE #1 P5rUbQK

We’re leaving together,
But still it’s farewell.

We switch to a video of Colton Saint hitting Dickie Watson with the ‘Cross Rhodes’ on the Inaugural Proving Grounds.

And maybe we’ll come back
To earth, who can tell?

Switch to a video of Kasey Winterborn hitting ‘Angel Wings’ on Phoenix LeStrange.

I guess there is no one to blame.
We’re leaving ground. (Leaving ground)

Switch to a video of Caden Young hitting MYOJIN with the ‘Clout Connection’.

Will things ever be the same again?

Switch to a video of Zane holding up the Warrior Rising Championship.

Switch to a video of Colton Saint standing with Kimberely Saint, the X-Factor Championship around his waist.

Switch to a video of Dickie Watson holding the Grand Championship over his head as balloons and confetti still rain down.

It’s the final countdown!
The Final Countdown!

Our image of Dickie fades out before we finally come back to see a live shot of a man behind a silver desk.  Wearing a gray dress shirt with his brown hair slicked back, the words ‘THE EDGE w/James Edgebrook’ are shown on a monitor behind him.  The rest of the set he is on is a mixture between gray and silver. The music fades out.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Hello folks!  And welcome to the FIRST EVER EPISODE of The Edge, starring me...James Edgebrook.  On this bi-weekly show, we will cover the Elite Five rankings...the Medal of Honor show awards, and I will even make my own predictions for the upcoming shows.  It will be a night of Project: Honor fun that we have ONLY begun to tap into.

.The words ‘Elite 5: Honorable Mentions’ appear on the screen behind him.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: With a growing roster, Project: Honor seems to be bringing in talent after talent after talent.  And with the Elite Five only highlighting five of what...thirty individuals?  Why not give a nod to the up-and-comers.  So while the following individuals are not Elite Five quite yet, they do deserve an honorable mention and a head nod in their direction.

An image of Sarah Roberts appears on the screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The first of three honorable mentions tonight, goes to ‘The Deerfield Destroyer’ Sarah Roberts.  She and Jay Jones teamed up last week to take on the duo of Jonny C and Jay Vaughan.  She put on one hell of a show against the tag team, proving why she has that nickname.  If it wasn’t for Jay Vaughan catching her off guard, she may have made a bigger impact on the match that she did.  But ask Jonny C how that Light’s Out headbutt felt and I’m sure he will tell you exactly how fierce Sarah is.

The image changes to Jay Jones.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The second honorable mention here, goes to Sarah Robert’s teammate in her tag match...The Highlight of Your Career, Mr. Jay Jones.  While he doesn’t seem like the type of guy who wants to deal with a teammate, he and Sarah did one heck of a job together.  Jones took advantage of a distracted Vaughan and made him pay after bending Sarah in half.  While he doesn’t seem to play well with others, Jay Jones certainly has a future in singles competition.

The image changes to Caliban.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The last of our honorable mentions is ‘The Reckoning’ Caliban.  He walked into a Rookie Showcase and took down three other new talents.  After all of them took out Nat Walker, Caliban turned to take out Indy Darling before Freeing the Mind of a young Alex Slayer.  Despite this being Caliban’s first match in Project: Honor and him only being on the wrestling scene for around six months...things are looking in Caliban’s favor.  The question now is, who can stop The Reckoning?

The image on the screen changes to the words ‘Elite 5: Number Five’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And now, we are to our ACTUAL countdown of THEE Elite Five.  Coming in at number five this week…

THE EDGE #1 K5D4PVT

Below his name are some stats: Last Match: Defeated Ryan Young, Record: 1-1, Movement: -.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Three shows ago, Jacob burst onto the PH scene to challenge Dickie Watson for the Grand Championship.  Even though he didn’t walk away with the title...he did walk away with the number five spot on the last Elite Five.  This week?  He holds tight onto that number five spot after a convincing victory against Ryan Young in the Main Event.  While definitely proving age is nothing more than a number, I’m sure Jacob might be itching to test Dickie Watson again.

The screen changes to show ‘The Edge’ logo again.

THE EDGE #1 P5rUbQK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So, hold tight while we show off some of our sponsors.  We have the rest of the Elite Five to show up, plus a whole lot more.

The screen fades out to a commercial break.

We come back from commercial break and James Edgebrook is still behind the desk.  The screen behind him now reads ‘Elite 5: Number Four’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Welcome back!  Our number four spot this week, on the Elite Five, goes to our Warrior Rising Champion...

THE EDGE #1 At7hLfX

Below her name are some stats: Last Match: Defeated Red Riot & Contessa Floran, Record: 4-1, Movement: -.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: She fought off two hungry ladies in Red Riot and Contessa Floran, to retain her Warrior Rising Championship and hold onto this number four spot.  Zane could have easily taken the number three spot, if it wasn’t for the fact that her four-and-one record is against individuals who have a combined record of nine-and-seventeen when they are not facing her.  While she is damn good at what she does, it looks like she may need some better competition.

The monitor changes to ‘Elite 5: Number Three’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Coming in at number three on our list, is our Grand Champion himself…

THE EDGE #1 K11GbKu

Below his name are some stats:  Last Match: N/A, Record 4-1, Movement: 1 Down.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: No knock against the Grand Champion, but he spent last Proving Grounds licking the wounds that Jacob Steele gave him, instead of fighting.  So while he was dormant on the card, he took a small tumble in the Elite Five.

The monitor changes to ‘Elite 5: Number Two’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Sitting at number two on our rankings this week, is a man that everyone knows.

THE EDGE #1 BImokqd

Below his name are some stats: Last Match: Defeated The Predator, Record: 5-2, Movement: 1 Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The X-Factor Champion made simple work of The Predator and showed off why he is not someone to mess with.  With Kimberly Chase by his side, Colton is a dangerous man.  He is a workhorse who has appeared on every Project: Honor show so far...and doesn’t look to stop anytime soon.  He may have a slightly worse record than Zane, but when not facing him...his opponents are a PH-best nineteen-and-four.  He has faced the best of the best and deserves to stand above the crowd.  He should definitely be Number One on my list...but after the September Twenty-fifth episode of Proving Grounds, I couldn’t leapfrog him over our Number One.

The monitor changes to ‘Elite 5: Number One’.

THE EDGE #1 ZNgEdHH

Under his name are a few stats:  Last Match: N/A, Record 5-1, Movement: -.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The man who I consider the top dog in the land right now, is the man without a title...and that my friends, is a travesty.  Yeah, MYOJIN may not have had a match this week...but he most DEFINITELY made his presence felt.  Although I don’t believe in giving people a free pass in the rankings because they had the week off…see Dickie Watson...I can’t supplant MYOJIN with Colton Saint after MYO beat him a couple shows ago.  But the race for the top of the Elite Five rankings is tighter than ever!

The camera zooms in on the monitor which shows the full ‘Elite 5’ list with pictures.

THE EDGE #1 XRUzg28

The monitor behind James Edgebrook goes blank.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So, the Elite Five is just the appetizers to The Edge.  Next up, we will take a look at the Bloodbath card and I will give my predictions.  First up…

THE EDGE #1 ON6pgub

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Two new faces into Project: Honor, just to show you the amount of talent that Rock Johnson is bringing in...pitting Pat versus John.  I’m not up-to-date on either of these two, but I have high hopes.  So with a nice little dice roll...I’m just going to place my choice on John Nash Strader.

THE EDGE #1 Ag806jq

JAMES EDGEBROOK: In what appears to be a match to squelch some animosity built up after both of these ladies failed to defeat Zane for the Warrior Rising Championship.  Tempers will flair and blood will spill.  After watching that three-way match and both of these ladies' previous matches, I am putting my money on Red...Red Riot that is!

THE EDGE #1 TktLapn

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This match is going to be a cluster-f.  You got high tension in four of these individuals after losing at the last show, three of them riding high on wins, and a new unknown in Legion.  After watching some of the video, I just have a feeling that Sarah Roberts will be the one walking away from this match with that Contendership.

THE EDGE #1 XFfDgLF

JAMES EDGEBROOK: At Proving Grounds, The Predator may have suffered a loss to Colton Saint...but he still made his mark.  Just ask J.T. Price.  He’s got this whole creepy vibe going on and it...it really freaks me out.  But, Ryan Young actually has a ‘W’ on his record...something The Predator lacks.  So right now, I’m going with Ryan Young to get that second win.

THE EDGE #1 Ela663l

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Jacob Steele comes into this match carrying a one-and-one record, going against a new face to Project: Honor.  Given that I haven’t seen Shawn participate in any PH function, for now...I think I will stick with Jacob Steele.

THE EDGE #1 OCIDHD8

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This is where we get to the TRUE meat of the card.  Colton Saint is a man who will not go quietly.  Zane is a woman who will do anything to get what she wants.  But while Zane sports the Warrior Rising Title and has the opportunity to step out of Bloodbath with a title on each shoulder...I just don’t think she can out-wrestle Colton Saint AND outsmart Kimberly Chase at the same time.  I think Colton will step out of Bloodbath with his title still in hand.

THE EDGE #1 KQJqmB1

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This is going to be one hell of a Main Event.  Ha...get it...hell...hell from above...ANYWAY!  MYOJIN has never seemed to back down from a fight and Dickie is willing to give it to him.  This is a tough one, but if I had to choose...which I do...I think we see our first Project: Honor title change.  I believe that MYOJIN will be the one standing high at the end, with the Grand Championship held high.

The monitor behind James switches to ‘The Edge’ logo.

THE EDGE #1 P5rUbQK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Let’s break away for one more commercial break and we’ll come back for some awards.  Sound good?  See you soon.

The screen fades out to a commercial break.

Final time of coming back in and we see James Edgebrook standing in front of the monitor.  The desk is gone and he has some papers in his hand.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The Medals of Honor are a way to honor those who did exceptionally well in last week’s Proving Grounds.  Since Hell on Earth, we have seen them handed out to many people, depending on the situation.  Now, it’s my turn to hand them out.  And a wonderful way to start this tradition is by handing out a brand new one.

‘Best Promo’ appears on the screen behind James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This award goes to the person who shot the best promotional material for Project: Honor last week.  I’ve watched through all the hours of video and it all comes down to my final choice: Colton Saint with Boo! Haunted House.

Colton’s picture appears under ‘Best Promo’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: He continued to show the attitude that has made him a Champion, while giving us insight as to what exactly he wanted to do to The Predator.  If you want the people to pay attention to what you have to say, this is the best kind of promo material you can offer.

‘Segment Of The Night’ appears on the screen behind James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This one had me going back and forth for a while, but I just couldn’t get past how these two butted heads.

A picture of Zane standing face to face with Colton Saint, appears on the screen under ‘Segment of the Night’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: In what was a look at what is going to be a monster match at Bloodbath, Zane and Colton met face to face and there was DEFINITELY no love lost between these two.

‘Feud Of The Night’ appears on the screen behind James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: What else can I say…

A picture of MYOJIN and Dickie Watson appear under the ‘Feud of the Night’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This was quickly brought to a boil when MYOJIN answered Dickie’s open challange.  And while no fists were really thrown and no blood was spilt, the stakes were high in this.  So high...that even Rock Johnson himself decided to chime in about the match at the end of the night.  How can it get better than that?

‘Spot of the Night’ appears on the screen behind James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: No words...just watch…

The monitor switches to show a section of Proving Grounds 10/9/2020.  It is Jacob Steele versus Ryan Young, both men on the outside of the ring near the announcer’s table.

JACOB HAS RYAN IN A SUPLEX POSITION...LOST IN ECHO!  THE VERTICAL SUPLEX LIFTED AND DROPPED INTO A DOUBLE KNEE BACKBREAKER!  HOLY HELL, RYAN COUNTERED WITH A FALLING NECKBREAKER RIGHT ON THE EDGE OF THE TABLE

The monitor goes back to saying ‘Spot of the Night’ but now has a picture of Ryan Young countering Jacob Steele with a falling neckbreaker onto the edge of the announcer’s table.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Honestly I have no words for the pain!  How Jacob Steele came out of that as the victor...is beyond my comprehension.

‘Match Of The Night’ appears on the screen behind James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Now despite the heat given off in the Main Event, this award went somewhere else…

A picture of Zane holding her Warrior Rising Championship, with pictures of Red Riot and Contessa Floran next to her, appears under the title ‘Match of the Night’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Zane fought tooth and nail to retain her title and fought off two hungry ladies.  She proved why she holds that title and she proved why she deserves to take on Colton for the chance to hold HIS title too.  Can she beat Colton and then move on to take on the Grand Champion?  CAN SHE HOLD ALL THE TITLES?

‘MEDAL OF HONOR’ appears on the screen behind James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: That is exactly why…

A picture of Zane appears below the ‘Medal of Honor’ wording.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: She gets the Medal of Honor!  She held tightly onto her own title and earned herself a shot at a chance  to hold two of the three titles in Project: Honor.  How can you NOT be on top of the show when you did this all in one night?

The monitor cuts to ‘The Edge’ logo.

THE EDGE #1 P5rUbQK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Congrats to all our Elite Five and congrats to our Medal of Honor winners.  I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to watching Bloodbath.  Not only am I interested to grade my own predictions...but I just want to see the carnage that is soon to follow.  So again…

‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play softly in the background.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ...thank you for stopping by and listening to me this week.  Make sure to tune in to Bloodbath next week...then I will see you the week after.  So long...this has been The Edge, with me...James Edgebrook.  Good night and God bless!

The scene begins to pan out from James as he turns and starts to walk off screen.

The music fades out as we go to a black screen with a Project: Honor logo on it.

THE EDGE #1 KFrfY8K

Christian DeMarco likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum