Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

THE EDGE #2 Empty THE EDGE #2

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:38 pm
A small white box appears up in the top left corner, showing the television rating as ‘TV-MA’ with the letters ‘LSV’ underneath it.

THE EDGE #2 MqpPv0w

The sounds of an alarm going off from the darkness echo, before ‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play over the black screen.

An image of the words ‘Elite 5’ start in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the words ‘Medal of Honor' starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Warrior Rising Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the X-Factor Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Grand Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

Finally the words ‘THE EDGE’ appear on the screen, out of the darkness.

THE EDGE #2 P5rUbQK

We’re leaving together,
But still it’s farewell.

We switch to a video of Caliban jumping off the top of the Rage In A Cage onto the other six competitors with a 360 leg drop.

And maybe we’ll come back
To earth, who can tell?

Switch to a video of Colton and Zane fighting off the thugs that were originally sent to attack Zane.

I guess there is no one to blame.
We’re leaving ground. (Leaving ground)

Switch to a video of MYOJIN hitting Dickie Watson with the Passion Flower, sending them both crashing through the cage, twenty feet down through a table, onto the mat below.

Will things ever be the same again?

Switch to a video of Sarah Roberts lying broken on top of Indy Darling, pinning him for the Warrior Rising Number One Contendership.

Switch to a video of Zane standing on the second rope, holding her ‘Fuck You, I’m Better’ trophy up to the crowd.

Switch to a video of Dickie Watson laying on top of the cell, with the Grand Championship held tight to his chest.

It’s the final countdown!
The Final Countdown!

Our image of Dickie fades out before we finally come back to see a live shot of a man behind a silver desk.  Wearing a gray white shirt with his brown hair slicked back, the words ‘THE EDGE’ are shown on a monitor behind him.  The rest of the set he is on is a mixture between gray and silver. The music fades out.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: WELCOME BACK, FOLKS!  Thank you for making The Edge part of your evening as tonight we will discuss a plethora of things, including handing out the Elite 5 and the Medals of Honor for Bloodbath.  I mean, did you SEE that show?  HOW AWESOME WAS IT?!?!?!  Let’s get this show on the road, because I am excited!

The words ‘New Talent’ appear on the screen behind him.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: As I mentioned on the last ‘Edge’, Project: Honor’s roster has been growing at an exponential rate.  Hell, since our last show they signed eleven new people to the Project: Honor payroll.  That is TREMENDOUS!!!  So before we move on to our Elite Five: Honorable Mentions...I just want to give a shoutout to all the new faces within the PH Locker Room.

The camera focuses on the monitor behind James, where we see headshots of all the new roster members.

THE EDGE #2 MadGnEvTHE EDGE #2 XCZtLidTHE EDGE #2 FL9ZHq1THE EDGE #2 AIgJhaxTHE EDGE #2 FxspqIKTHE EDGE #2 RnSsTAxTHE EDGE #2 4Ci6OjJTHE EDGE #2 XbOnWC4THE EDGE #2 ZEITgJYTHE EDGE #2 YsvjRoX

The view pans back out to show James standing next to the monitor, looking at it.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I see SO much talent and now with a roster of over thirty...the sky's the LIMIT for Project: Honor.  So again...welcome all you new people!  Hope you enjoy yourself!

The pictures fade out and in their place are the words ‘Elite 5: Honorable Mentions’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I don’t know about you folks, but I am ready to give out some accolades for this roster and for Bloodbath.  Let’s talk about some Elite five Honorable Mentions.

The Image changes on the monitor.

THE EDGE #2 N8M2aWM

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The first honorable mention of the night is ‘JNS’ John Nash Strader.  He walked into Bloodbath and took on one of Canada’s finest.  And not only did he defeat Pat the Postman, but he found a way to walk...nay...RUN from the ring.  It’s amazing to see what he went through and gave...and still was the last man standing.

The Image changes again.

THE EDGE #2 NpGoHOb

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ‘Fuzz’ Shawn Warstein walked into his match with Jacob Steele and put down the decorated man.  But it begs the question...what was in that syringe?

The picture of Shawn Warstein changes into the words ‘Elite 5: Number Five’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Let’s get to the meat and potatoes of our ranking!  Coming in at number five this week…

THE EDGE #2 SLQZSRZ

Below her image are some stats: Last Match: Won the 8-Person Rage in a Cage Match, Record: 2-0, Movement: N/A.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Sarah’s first match was impressive as she and Jay Jones took out Jonny C and Jay Vaughan.  But that Rage in a Cage match?  That was ASTOUNDING!  She outlasted some bloodthirsty individuals, some twisted minds, and a few who were bent on revenge.  And now?  Now she is the number one contender for the Warrior Rising Championship.  It should be interesting to see how high she can fly!

The words ‘Elite 5: Number Four’ replace the picture of Sarah Roberts.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Number four on our list, didn’t have the night he expected at Bloodbath…

THE EDGE #2 PSM4K4u

Below his image are the stats: Last Match: Loss to Zane, Record 5-3, Movement 2 Down.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ...but that can be said for many.  While Colton Saint put on a show, he did come up short.  But in the end, he still is the X-Factor Champion.  But for how much longer?

Colton’s photo fades out to the words ‘Elite 5: Number Three’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Third on our Elite Five list, is a man who has been tearing through Project: Honor...but hit a hiccup a week ago.

THE EDGE #2 FL3OGIW

A few stats appear below the picture: Last Match: Loss to Dickie Watson, Record 5-2, Movement 2 Down.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: MYOJIN was ready to walk out of Bloodbath as Grand Champion...someone thought otherwise.  Although, despite his little setback, I don’t think ‘The Shining Star’ is going to stop in his quest to put gold on his shoulder.  He gave everything he had at Bloodbath and lost it by what could be nothing more than excess sweat on his hands.  I’ll be interested to see what he does next.

‘Elite 5: Number Two’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Second in line on our list...caused me to go back and forth on my decision.  But after thinking long and hard on which way to go...our second in line is...

THE EDGE #2 OfRzslH

Stats: Last Match: Defeated Colton Saint, Record 5-1, Movement 2 Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: After Zane beat Colton Saint, I thought hard about placing her on top of the Elite Mountain.  She defeated one of the top men in the company.  She walked out of Bloodbath with her Warrior Rising Championship and honestly, should be X-Factor Champion as well...if it wasn’t for some loophole that Kimberly Chase found.  But another strike against Zane is the fact that her opponents combined record when not facing her...is a nasty looking fifteen and twenty.

Elite 5: Number One’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Meanwhile the man at number one...his opponents are twenty-four and twelve when not facing him.

THE EDGE #2 RKpi6NL

Stats: Last Match: Defeated MYOJIN, Record 5-1, Movement 2 Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: At Bloodbath, Dickie Watson pulled out all the stops to hold onto his Grand Championship.  I kick myself at the idea that for a moment, Zane was better.  But after stewing on it...I opened my eyes to the true tear Dickie is running through Project: Honor with.  His one loss?  A tag match against Colton Saint & MYOJIN, where his PARTNER was the one who was pinned.  So with that idea...Dickie has never been pinned...never submitted...never bested by anyone.  And with all of that...that is what places him SQUARELY on the top of this week’s Elite Five!

The camera cuts to show only the monitor, showing a picture of the full ‘Elite 5’ list.

THE EDGE #2 ITQLeqS

After a moment or two, the image on the monitor goes blank.  We then pan out to see James still standing next to the screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Now Bloodbath jas come and gone...but Project: Honor keeps going!  During the last show I made some Bloodbath predictions and went two-and-four.  Breaks my heart, but let’s see if I can do better this week.

The words ‘Proving Grounds - 11/16/2020 / T-Mobile Arena, Paradise, Nevada’ appear on the screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Hope I can do better this week.  We have NINE matches on the docket here.

THE EDGE #2 6ahpakB

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Sarah Roberts earned her shot at the Warrior Rising Title and it seems she is getting that shot right away.  Both she and Zane are probably not going to be one hundred percent after the events of Bloodbath...but I still see this as one heck of an opening to the show.  But despite me betting on Sarah Roberts to walk out of Bloodbath as Champion, I can’t do that this week.  I think Zane will walk out of this match...still holding onto the Warrior Rising Championship.

THE EDGE #2 QkP4wci

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This match holds a plethora of caged violence as this match has a combined record of oh-and-four.  Nat Walker didn’t have a match at Bloodbath, but I’m sure he...just like everyone else...saw Slayer eat a three count to fall to the second time in two tries, to Caliban.  Meanwhile Pat the Postman nearly took down JNS in his quest to open up Bloodbath with a bang.  But the key piece to this match here...is one Mr. Colby Sol.  I’ve heard that name through the grapevine and I know what he can bring to the table.  Colby is the key.  Pat the Postman finally gets his special delivery in a win, while we welcome Colby to Project: Honor with open arms.

THE EDGE #2 NTLRjzm

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Even just the graphic of this match gives me the heebie-jeebies.  I had my run in with Caliban on Bloodbath...don’t need that again.  And while I was actually right with my decision to pick against him...I’m going to go ahead and do it again.  Can Caliban and Legion co-exist?  Or will the voices prove too much to handle?  American Grime are a natural tag team.  Which is why I’m going to put my money on them.

THE EDGE #2 RfhdGW1

JAMES EDGEBROOK: While Kimberly managed to stop Colton from having to put his title on the line against Zane...I don’t see here doing this a second show in a row.  After losing both of his Project: Honor matches, I’m sure Indy has some rage to take out.  But will he be able to take it out on Colton?  Or will Colton bounce back from his loss to Zane?  This is an easy one for me.  I have to go with Colton to pull out the stops on this one and keep his X-Factor Championship.

Kimberly Chase: Picking Colton is an easy brainer. He may not have won at Bloodbath, but what a performance he gave and at the end of the day he still has that title around his waist and will forever do so.

James’ eyes widen as the camera pans out and moves slightly to the right.  We see Kimberly Chase standing there, her arms crossed across her chest with a smirk on her face.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Ms. Chase!  I...no one...I...um…

Kimberly Chase: Quit your stammering.  You picked Zane to beat Colton at Bloodbath and she did.  You’re fucking lucky that title wasn’t on the line.  And now that it is, you are DAMN lucky that you are picking him.  Otherwise, I have a bunch of friends who would have no problem invading your silly little set if I asked them too...and if I paid them the right price…

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Of course.  Completely understandable.  Ms. Chase, if you don’t mind, I do have a few questions for you.

Kimberly Chase: You have questions?  How about on your next show, you and I do a little sit down and you can ask me those questions.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: An interview?  That would be WONDERFUL!!!

Kimberly Chase: Good.  You get me a nice dressing room for when I come back.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: But…

Kimberly Chase: Make sure it has some chilled sparkling water.  Oh...and some nice fresh strawberries.  That sounds lovely.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: But…

Kimberly Chase: I will see you in a few weeks, James.

Kimberly Chase walks off set as James just watches her leave, his mouth slightly open.  He is still a little shocked and confused.

MYOJIN: なんて雌犬!

James quickly turns his head to the left side of the set, where we see MYOJIN sitting at the opposite end of the long desk, in a black chair.  He is leaned back in the seat, with a partially eaten apple.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: MYOJIN?!?!  What did you say?

MYOJIN  What a bitch!

MYOJIN takes another bite of the apple before tossing it into the air, in James’ direction.  The camera follows the apple as James makes an attempt to catch it, but it fumbles through his fingers and hits the floor.  James and the camera look back to the left, only to find an empty desk chair.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: What the hell is going on?  Um...anyway...let’s get back to these predictions...

THE EDGE #2 Rov6FQK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This match teams some newbies up with some already-heres.  With Elena teaming with Contessa, taking on Joshua and Jay.  A couple shows ago, we saw Jay Jones is all in to win for his own being...but he does not care about his opponent.  But with Contessa standing across from him and always thirsty for blood...I don’t think it’s going to matter WHAT he brings to the ring.  I believe Elena Dedraca and Contessa Floran are going to walk out of this match as the winners.

THE EDGE #2 04I5jkQ

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Ryan Young had an easy night at Bloodbath, when everyone saw that The Predator had been worked over and eliminated from contention.  Callum promised Ryan an opponent and an opponent he got: JNS.  Does Ryan bring the fire that he used to beat Alejandro Correa back in SEPTEMBER…or does John Nash ‘Mother-f#@*!ng’ Strader have more of that magic that he pulled when he destroyed Pat the Postman at Bloodbath?  I’m thinking Strader powers his way to a victory at a shot at the X-Factor Championship!

THE EDGE #2 OO60bAa

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I saw on twitter that MYOJIN may feel a little slighted by this match...going from headlining a pay-per-view...to taking on the two-and-four Daniel Horror.  By why can’t this be a reward?  You busted your heiny, you gave it your all, and now...even though you lost your Grand Championship Match...you have time to recuperate and destroy Daniel Horror.  Am I giving MYOJIN too much credit or not giving Daniel Horror enough?  Too bad.  MYOJIN for the win.

THE EDGE #2 Ij4YwUB

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Shawn impressed not only me...but the Project: Honor community by taking down Jacob Steele.  Although I’m still interested to know what was in that damn needle.  But now, he goes up against a new member to the ranks, Lazarus Arjen.  Hope I said that right.  Normally I would say I would side with Shawn on this one, as normally I wouldn’t have too much of an idea about Lazarus.  But he carries around a shadow that’s bigger than almost everyone on this roster...Noah Reigner.  I don’t care if Noah was your fifth grade teacher’s cousin’s ex-boyfriend...that’s close enough to have Noah’s talent rub off on you and help you cause some SERIOUS damage.  Any other night I would side with you Shawn, but I can’t go against Laz on this one.

THE EDGE #2 QruLQJi

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The Main Event of the night!  This is another case of an ‘award match’ in my eyes as the level of intensity Dickie Watson brought to MYOJIN at Bloodbath, probably has him feeling a little drained.  So why not give him a semi-easy night.  OR...can Ace Sky flip the script and pull off the upset?  No...no he won’t.  Dickie Watson with the win.

The monitor goes blank.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Now just to remind everyone, these are my own predictions.  I don’t mean to disrespect anyone, nor do I think anyone in this company is bad.  Everyone has their own special talents.  Some people just have more talent than others...and that’s okay.

James stands up from behind the desk and begins to walk to the right of the set.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And at this time...I get to have some of the most fun of The Edge...I get to announce the Medal of Honor awards for Bloodbath!

James stops in front of a larger television screen.  He presses the screen on the top right corner, turning it on.  He jumps slightly as a live image of Arik Holt appears on the screen

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Jesus, Arik.  You scared me!

Arik looks to the right of the monitor like he is looking at James, and shrugs his shoulders.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Um...Arik Holt everyone.

Arik looks straight and waves before James presses the spot on the screen again, causing the feed of Arik to be replaced by a blank screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The Medals of Honor are a way to honor those who did exceptionally well in last week’s show, this one being Bloodbath.  And the first one we will hand out is for Best Promo.

The words ‘Best Promo’ appear on screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This award is given to the person or persons that shot the best promotional video for Project: Honor for Bloodbath.  I spent a lot of time combing through the footage and I feel I found the best one: Dickie Watson with ‘Absolute Power’.

A picture of Dickie Watson appears underneath the words ‘Best Promo’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Dickie had us invested in his thoughts, his dreams, and his very soul when it came down to his match with MYOJIN.  He poured it all out for us to indulge in and indulge we did...even if it was near the given deadline.  But they always say to save the best for last!

The screen goes blank for a moment, before showing the words ‘Segment Of The Night’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This one was too easy.  How can you not look at the silliness of a costume…

A picture of Pat the Postman dressed up as Barney, standing next to Cadem Young, appears under the words 'Segment Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ...contest and the wonder that is Caden Young...and not see brilliance.  The costumes were excellent, the attitudes were excellent, the Assistant to the GM was excellent.  Maybe I should have dressed up.  Nah, they showed me in the back...what more can a lonely guy ask for?

A quick shot of a blank monitor for a second, then the words ‘Feud Of The Night’ appear.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I am really starting to enjoy some of the animosity building around here.  Especially between these two.

A photo of Zane and Kimberly Chase facing each other, appears underneath ‘Feud Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Kimberly tried to unleash some hate and some ferocity towards Zane, but ‘The Crescent Moon’ sure knows how to fight back.  Just ask Colton Saint.

James smirks.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This is the second time Zane and Kimberly ended up in the Fued category.  So with PH still being so young...I don’t think this one is anywhere near being over.

The picture and words fade out on the monitor, before ‘Spot Of The Night’ appears.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This is another one that had me questioning myself multiple times.  After all the falls from cages...all the blood that was spilt...all the gore that took place...I couldn’t help but choose this…

The words fade out to run footage from Bloodbath.  It is from the Pat the Postman versus JNS match:

Pat reaches under the apron and pulls out a postage parcel, wrapped in brown paper and tied with string.  He inspects it momentarily, before finding an address.  He pantomimes surprise as he looks from the name on the package, to the struggling to get up JNS in-ring.  Pat points at the package, and then to JNS.  He then rolls into the ring and starts stalking JNS as he staggers off of the canvas.  On groggy legs, JNS stumbles back into the stalking Pat and snaps around to face the Postman with his fist cocked.  But instead of aggression, he finds Pat extending the parcel out to him.  He hesitates to reach for the package as Pat innocently outstretches his arms toward him with the box in hand.

TREY BOOKER: W-what’s in the box?

J.T. PRICE: I don’t know man, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Gwyneth Paltrow’s head.  I wouldn’t be all that upset either.

JNS Slowly reaches toward the box, but just before he lays a hand on the parcel, he yanks a hand from behind his back, revealing a Desert Eagle pistol in his hand.  Pat immediately puts his hands up, dropping the parcel in the process.

The monitor goes back to saying ‘Spot Of The Night’, but now has a picture of Pat The Postman handing John Nash Strader the box.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I know...I know...I know.  It doesn’t seem like a spot when there was a plethora of moves to choose from.  But I’ve seen Se7en...I’m not sure if I WANT to know what was in the box.  Or...do I?

The words and picture on the screen, are replaced by ‘Match Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Another opportunity where I had just a bag full of matches to throw in this one.  But...it boiled down to the Cage Matches for me.  And with the magnitude that this match carried, I had to go with…

Under the words ‘Match of The Night’ appears a picture of Dickie holding the Grand Championship, while both he and MYOJIN lay on top of the cage.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Grand Championship!  Hell From Above!  MYOJIN!  Dickie Watson!  This match had everything and more.  And despite one hell of a show put on by MYOJIN…

‘The words ‘Medal Of Honor’ replace the ‘Match of the Night’, but the picture zooms in, to show just Dickie Watson.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ...Dickie Watson earned the Medal of Honor for the THIRD time...by defending the Grand Championship.  You can’t go against a man who fights for the greatest title in the land.  Defends the greatest title in the land.  IS THE BEST TITLE IN THE LAND!

The monitor cuts to ‘The Edge’ logo.

THE EDGE #2 P5rUbQK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So congratulations are in order for all the Medal of Honor winners and the Elite five.  Another welcome goes out to all our newcomers...and…

James stops dead in his words as he glances over at the desk.  The camera pans out and we can see there is a piece of parcel on the desk, a small box.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: V-very funny, guys.  Ha!  Ha!

James walks over and looks at the box.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: It’s...addressed to me.  Nope….nope…

James shakes his head in denial, throwing his hands up and backing away from the box.

‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play softly in the background.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I’m ending the show right here, folks.  Enjoy Proving Grounds and I will see you in a few weeks.  This has been The Edge, with me...James Edgebrook.  Good night and God bless!

The scene begins to pan out from James as he turns and starts to walk off screen, his hands still in the air.

The music fades out as we go to a black screen with a Project: Honor logo on it.

THE EDGE #2 KFrfY8K

Project: Honor and MrOtaku2399 like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum