Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

THE EDGE #3 Empty THE EDGE #3

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:25 pm
A small white box appears up in the top left corner, showing the television rating as ‘TV-MA’ with the letters ‘LSV’ underneath it.

THE EDGE #3 MqpPv0w

The sounds of an alarm going off from the darkness echo, before ‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play over the black screen.

An image of the words ‘Elite 5’ start in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the words ‘Medal of Honor' starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Warrior Rising Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the X-Factor Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

An image of the Grand Championship starts in the middle of the screen, like a dot, before flying forward to take up the entire screen.

Finally the words ‘THE EDGE’ appear on the screen, out of the darkness.

THE EDGE #3 P5rUbQK

We’re leaving together,
But still it’s farewell.

We switch to a video of Shawn Warstein hitting a future shock DDT, ‘Ego Trip’, on Lazarus Arjen.

And maybe we’ll come back
To earth, who can tell?

Switch to a video of Josiah Andrew Scott hitting Elena Dedraca with a Busaiku Knee Strike, aka ‘Parental Advisory’.

I guess there is no one to blame.
We’re leaving ground. (Leaving ground)

Switch to a video of Pat the Postman hitting a six-hundred-and-thirty degree  Senton, ‘Same Day Shipping’, onto Nat Walker.

Will things ever be the same again?

Switch to a video of Sarah Roberts looking at the Warrior Rising Championship title in her hands, Delilah standing right next to her.

Switch to a video of Indy Darling draping the X-Factor Championship title over his shoulder.

Switch to a video of Colton Saint getting into the same car he just tossed Zane into, then moments later the car speeding off away from the camera.

It’s the final countdown!
The Final Countdown!

Our image of the car’s tail-lights fade out before we finally come back to see a live shot of a man behind a silver desk.  Wearing a metallic blue shirt with his brown hair slicked back, the words ‘THE EDGE’ are shown on a monitor behind him.  The rest of the set he is on is a mixture between gray and silver. The music fades out.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: HELLO FOLKS!  And welcome to ANOTHER episode of The Edge.  Thank you for making us a part of your evening as tonight we so much lined up for you tonight.  Another Proving Ground has flown by and we are inching closer and closer to Unbreakable Resolution!!!

The words ‘New Talent’ appear on the screen behind him.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: You all know we keep growing and growing and growing.  Since the last episode of The Edge, we got new talent coming in...most with their eyes on those fresh new Tag Team Titles. Before we move on to something new...lets give a nod to the fresh faces around the company.

The camera focuses on the monitor behind James, where we see headshots of all the new roster members.

THE EDGE #3 NHonYlQTHE EDGE #3 QoLwjkNTHE EDGE #3 WWUAJd1THE EDGE #3 JkpVz59

The view pans back out to show James still sitting in his chair, right next to the monitor, looking at it.

JAMES EDGEBROOK:I am happy to see the talent that continuously pours into Project: Honor.  Let me be one of the first people to welcome you!

The pictures fade out from the screen as James turns back around completely.

JAMES EDGEBROOK:So normally we would start our Elite Five here, but we here at The Edge want to give you some new stuff to toy around with.  We want to highlight some of the tweets from our wonderful superstars!

------------------------------ TWEETS ------------------------------

A tweet from Lil Petey appears on the screen.

THE EDGE #3 CQ3nOYn

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Lil Petey looks to actually pick up a win against the new guy.

The tweet fades out to another one, this time from Shawn Warstein.

THE EDGE #3 PKIqh5x

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Shawn Warstein is out there boasting about his accomplishments and putting the Tag Tourney on warning.  I have looked over this man twice now and both times my words have come back to haunt me.  I might have to start changing my tune, because he is proving me wrong show after show.

Shawn’s tweet fades out to a third tweet.  This one is from Cantessa Floran

THE EDGE #3 IOVpcFy

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And despite the fact the Zane has been found, her kidnapping sent shockwaves through the Project: Honor roster earlier this week.  Even Oblivion’s Crush voiced her feelings due to this heinous act.

The tweet slowly fades out, revealing a fourth tweet that was both the original tweet by John Nash Strader and the reply by X-Factor Champion, Indy Darling.

THE EDGE #3 AEhpbyz

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And while JNS was trying to show a little flare and lay a little game with Kimberly Chase, Indy Darling added his own little retort, to clarify the situation.

The exchange between X-Factor Champion and X-Factor #1 Contender fades to a final tweet, from Josiah Andrew Scott.

THE EDGE #3 S74HSWI

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And then responding to the horrific news about Zane after last week’s Proving Ground, one of Project: Honor’s bright new talents had but one word to share on the subject.

The tweet fades away to the Edge logo.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well folks.  Let’s pay some bills and we will be right back with our scheduled interview of Kimberly Chase!

The show fades out to commercial.

------------ COMMERCIAL FOR PROJECT: HONOR PRESENTS: PROVING GROUND ------------
-------------------------------- 11/20/2020 @ Amway Center, Orlando, Florida -------------------------------

------------------------------ INTERVIEW ------------------------------

We open back up on James Edgebrook.  He is sitting in a gray chair with bluish-gray padding, within a room that has gray-tinted walls and a fifty-five inch television/monitor on the wall.  There is a second chair, sitting approximately six feet in front of him.  In his hands are a few sheets of paper.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Hello all, and welcome to a new segment on The Edge.  Here, I will interview the top Project: Honor stars.  Tonight’s guest, volunteered last week when she showed up on this show...and has agreed to give us an opport-

James stops talking mid-sentence.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Wait...she’s not coming?

James pauses again, listening to his earpiece.  A picture of Kimberly Chase appears on the monitor.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: She’s that distraught?  But...it wasn’t even her title!

James pauses again, his eyes widen slightly as the camera focuses in on him.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well that’s just great!  I had everything set up for an interview.

James looks down at his feet as the camera pans out.  An apple has rolled over and hit him on the heel of his right foot.  The camera continues to pan out as we now see MYOJIN sitting in the opposite chair, a picture of him is now on the television monitor. The Shining Star eyes his polished nails with faux boredom, trying to appear not too obvious about purposefully gaining James' attention.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Oh?

James looks up and sees MYOJIN sitting there.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: MYOJIN?

MYOJIN: I thought you'd never ask! I'm sure I can fit it into my oh, so busy schedule.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: OH!  Most definitely!

James begins to shuffle through some papers, before tossing them to the side.  They land softly on the floor, behind James’ chair.  We see hands reach in and grab the papers, bundling them back up.  The only other thing we see is the bald head of the person and the hairless eyebrows, before they disappear off camera.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Looks like I’ll have to wing it.  So, MYOJIN, how are you doing today?  After so much happened at Proving Grounds, I’m sure you’ve got a lot on your mind.

MYOJIN: How am I doing? Are you serious?

The Shining Star scoffs with a brief glare.

MYOJIN: You saw exactly what happened to Zane. I'm not exactly peachy. I'm worried- AND more than ready to fucking kill Colt before he ever makes it to the main event.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Oh, I understand completely.  I’m still flabbergasted about that entire ordeal.  I think I may know the answer to this, but have you had ANY contact with her?  Have you heard anything new?

MYOJIN: Yes, I've talked to her. She's… she's shaken up but she's been recovering pretty well. She really doesn't want to miss that tag tournament.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I am glad to hear that she is doing well.  That whole situation had us worried, as I am sure you were too.  But now that she is back, have any of your plans changed?  Are you still worried about Dickie and the Grand Championship...or have all your efforts been focused on Colton Saint and Kimberly Chase?

MYOJIN leans back into his chair, placing a hand to his chin with a thoughtful expression. He takes a deep breath.

MYOJIN: James, honey, I've made a vow to myself that I'll climb back in front of the line one day and challenge for the Grand Championship again. Maybe not soon, but I will and I'll fight as many times as I have to finally win it. Saint and that bitch are going to pay for everything they've done too, but right now? I'm focused on the Tag Team Championship and wherever that will take me.  

James shakes his head, agreeing with the statement.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Sounds like a plan to me.  Honestly, when I saw the bracket I personally am pegging you both to win the Tag Titles.  I just hope all the distractions are out of the way.  Are you worried after what happened with Zane, that Colton and Kimberly might try to butt in on your match against Big Drip Productions?

MYOJIN: They're both cowards, they won't do that. They'd rather hide and send henchmen as if they're supervillains, or sneak attack people with nightsticks. They're both absolutely pathetic, I proved that. Zane proved that. Indy Darling proved that too. But if they do? Well…

MYOJIN with an intense stare, motions the snapping of a bone with his hands.

MYOJIN: I'll end him. Now can we speak about the two worth talking about? Like Zane and I's actual opponents?

James leans back in his chair a little bit, fearful of the aggression MYOJIN is showing.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Most definitely.  Do you feel you and Zane are ready to take on Yung Sauce and TJ Thompson?  They bring some pizazz and swag into this match, that almost may be unmatched within Project: Honor itself.

MYOJIN's darker tone lightens into an amused look. Raising an eyebrow, he sits forward.

MYOJIN: I've beaten TJ Thompson twice now. Once in a submission match, twice in the match that crowned me as Wrestleworld's very first Territorial Champion. I'm not worried about him- Yung-... Do I seriously have to refer to him as “Yung Sauce”?

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The man refers to himself as Soundcloud Yeezus...I’m not ever sure why he refers to HIMSELF as Yung Sauce.

MYOJIN: He can call himself whatever he wants but he and TJ will be known as losers once Zane and I fight them. Sorry, but those tag belts belong around our waists- and they WILL be pretty soon-  I just spoiled the entire tournament for everyone watching. So please don't act surprised when it happens!

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Like I said, my money is on you both, so I won’t be surprised.  I mean, even with Lil Petey hanging around and possibly trying to interfere for Big Drip...I can see you breezing through this one.  Especially after we all watched you and Zane breeze through Lil Petey in a tag match in Wisconsin, back in the beginning of September.  But beyond this match, who do you feel is your biggest threat in this Tag Tournament?

MYOJIN gives a little cheeky wink towards James.

MYOJIN: If I said who I thought was a threat, I'd be fueling these other team's egos. Truth is, I don't know a lot of these teams- but I'll definitely be paying attention to their matches.

James smirks.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I understand completely.  I know we here...at least myself...will be paying attention to your match.  But I believe that about takes up our time for the interview.  I do GREATLY appreciate your time, MYOJIN.  You were a life-saver today.  Do you by chance have anything to add before we go?

MYOJIN: Anything? Well, you're going to see a different side of me. As much as I hate to say it, Watson was right about a lot of things in his rant against me. I'm going to prove him wrong.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well count me as an interested party.  Thanks again!

James looks towards the camera.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Stay tuned folks.  We have a lot more show ahead.  Will you stay ar-

James turns to look towards the chair, only to see it is empty.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: How does he do that?

Our scene fades to commercial.

------------ COMMERCIAL FOR NETFLIX: AMERICAN HORROR STORY (SEASON 9) ------------
-------------------------------------------------------- AHS: 1984 -------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------ ELITE 5 ------------------------------

We come back from commercial and James Edgebrook is standing in front of a large monitor/screen.  The words ‘Elite 5: Honorable Mentions’ are on it.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Last week was a hell of a week for the Project: Honor roster and with such a large show and so many individuals fighting for notoriety...this week was an interesting one when it came to the Elite Five.  Starting first, we have a couple individuals who are right at the precipice, ready to make their way into the Elite Five...if not for the people who are already there.

The Image changes on the monitor.

THE EDGE #3 YI4JS1T

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Our first honorable mention...is one of the happiest men within the Project: Honor walls.  Indy Darling took some bad luck from his first two PH matches and turned it into a golden ticket.  He walked into Proving Ground last week and took down The Last Breathing Outlaw, for the X-Factor Championship Title.  Can he continue his rise up?  I certainly hope so.

The Image changes again.

THE EDGE #3 N8M2aWM

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Up next in the honorable mentions is a man who I went back and forth with awarding the number five spot to.  But in the end I felt John Nash Strader belonged slightly more in the Honorable Mentions area.  He took Ryan Young out with a little bit of ease and his eyes are now set on Indy Darling and that X-Factor Title.

John’s picture fades out to the words ‘Elite 5: Number Five’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And coming in at number five this week, is someone who is new to the list.  

THE EDGE #3 JU4qHWj

Below her image are some stats: Last Match: w/Elena Dedraca defeated Josiah Andrew Scott & Jay Jones, Record: 3-1, Movement: Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Contessa Floran has been on a tear since losing her that triple-threat match against Zane, back in the beginning of October.  She made an example of Red Riot, then followed it up by teaming with The British Raven, to put Jay Jones out of commission AND be a rude welcome to newcomer Josiah Andrew Scott.  It will be interesting to see where her path leads her next.  But I can tell you, gold is in her future.

The words ‘Elite 5: Number Four’ replace the picture of Contessa Floran.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: We move onto number four, who had a horrific night at Proving Ground.

THE EDGE #3 6OrrSwV

Below his image are the stats: Last Match: Loss to Sarah Roberts, Record 5-2, Movement 2 Down.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Zane not only lost her Warrior Rising Championship Title, but was abducted away by Colton Saint.  Thankfully she is back and on the mend now, but that still doesn’t excuse Colton for what he did.  It was just one hell of a rough night for The Crescent Moon.

Zane’s photo fades out to the words ‘Elite 5: Number Three’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Coming in at number three is a Warrior on the rise.

THE EDGE #3 BErYoFo

A few stats appear below the picture: Last Match: Defeated Zane - Warrior Rising Championship Match, Record 3-0, Movement 2 Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Sarah Roberts has been blazing through the roster.  After earning her shot by outlasting seven other roster members at the Bloodbath Rage In The Cage, Sarah took a hold of her opportunity and cashed it in.  She stunned the world by taking down Zane and earning herself the Warrior Rising Championship.  The question now is, who can stop her?

‘Elite 5: Number Two’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Sliding up to number two, is a man who is no stranger to dancing around the top spot.  Although, this is his first time sitting at number two.

THE EDGE #3 FaS7fVp

Stats: Last Match: Defeated Daniel Horror, Record 6-2, Movement 1 Up.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: While Daniel Horror may have put up a fight, it didn’t stop MYOJIN from being MYOJIN.  Bouncing back from his Bloodbath defeat, MYOJIN pulled out the victory and is looking to make easy work next week, in the first round of the Tag Title Tournament...hopefully with Zane back by his side.

Elite 5: Number One’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And with that, we have no change at the top.

THE EDGE #3 MTcRRlL

Stats: Last Match: Defeated Ace Sky, Record 6-1, Movement -.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: What more can be said about Dickie Watson?  The man is the Grand Champion.  The man’s only loss is when his PARTNER was pinned in August.  And now the rumor is, that he is making PH his MAIN focus?  So he wasn’t entirely focused on Project: Honor before?  Could have fooled me!

DICKIE WATSON: And yet, people still doubt me!

The camera pans out, Dickie Watson’s picture still on the screen.  But now we see Dickie standing on the other side of the monitor, just feet from James.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: DICKIE?!?!?!  Wel-wel-welcome to The Edge.

DICKIE WATSON: I’ve held the Grand Championship since the end of August and aside from Jason Terrance getting pinned by Colton Saint, I’m six-and-oh.  But there are still people who think I’m overrated.  There are still people out there who think I don’t deserve my title.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I know you do.  I’ve watched you defend it against Jacob Steele...against MYOJIN.  You put everything on the line and you keep coming out the victor.

DICKIE WATSON: Good.  Just remember that next time you have to predict one of my title matches.

Dickie gives James a smug smile, before turning and walking off set.  Meanwhile James just stands there, a little star-struck.

The camera zooms back in to show only the monitor, showing a picture of the full ‘Elite 5’ list.

THE EDGE #3 KLAW7nh

The screen goes blank and we pan out to see James still standing next to the screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: That is our Elite 5 for this episode!  Please stick around we we can-

KIMBERLY CHASE: HOLD UP!

James looks to the left of the monitor that is showing the Elite 5.  Standing on the other side, is Kimberly Chase.

Kimberly is wearing an all black outfit, pencil skirt, shirt and a half buttoned up jacket on top to be exact. Her hair is in a neatly tight bun.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Kimberly?  I thought you weren’t coming?

KIMBERLY CHASE: I booked time and dammit, I’m using it.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I guess we can fit you in.

KIMBERLY CHASE: You guess?  No, no...you will.  Now where’s your little interview set?

JAMES EDGEBROOK: It’s...right over there.

James points to the right, off the current set to another.  Kimberly Chase instantly walks past him, towards the interview set.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well...I guess we are going to get our Kimberly Chase interview after-all.   Stay tuned folks.

KIMBERLY CHASE: Are you coming?

---------------------- COMMERCIAL FOR PIONEER WRESTLING ASSOCIATION ----------------------

------------------------------ INTERVIEW ------------------------------

We come back from the commercial to see the same interview room from earlier.  The Kimberly Chase graphic is back on the monitor, but James has no papers in his hand this time.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So earlier I had some questions prepared, but they have disappeared somewhere.  So let’s just wing this.  How are you today, Kimberly?

KIMBERLY CHASE: The better question is do you always come unprepared like this?

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well I had a set of questions earlier, but I was told by my producer that you weren’t coming today.  I set the papers to the side and somehow they have disappeared.  After all, your interview was scheduled for earlier in the show.  Should we continue with the common back and forth, or do you want to get straight to the meat and potatoes?

She sighs, then sits back against her seat and looks at him, giving him a nod.

KIMBERLY CHASE: Let's start the questions…I don't have all day.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Saving the elephant in the room for a little later.  I need to ask you about the man you manage.  We have seen you love that X-Factor Title more than even he did.  How do you feel now that Indy Darling came in and took it from him?

She hears his question, but instead of answering it, she looks to have entered some sort of weird trance as flashbacks of that night it took place.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Kimberly?

James waves his hands at her.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: You still with us?

Really quickly she breaks out of her trance and starts sobbing. The cameraman hands her a box of tissue, ripping it from his hands and uses a tissue to wipe her tears, or lack thereof?

KIMBERLY CHASE: I know you have no idea what it feels like to lose something, because you never accomplished anything remotely important in your life, but losing my Maxwell was the hardest thing I ever had to go through and now he belongs to that disgusting, unfashionable scumbag known as Indy Darling.

James looks at her oddly, a little hurt by the ‘never accomplished anything’ slam, but deep down he understands.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: But...it was Colton’s title.  And Indy beat him fair and square for...um...Maxwell.

She shakes her head and continues to sob, feeling insulted by his comments.

KIMBERLY CHASE: Of course you would side with the thief. Did he pay you to say that?

James looks at Kimberly, a confused smirk on his face.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I’ve never been in the same room as Indy, let alone talked to him about anything.  I just watched the video, like the rest of the Proving Grounds audience.  That was a nice, clean three-count.  I didn’t think Indy had it in him either, honestly.

KIMBERLY CHASE: He got lucky, James. That's all it was. He can enjoy his little celebratory moment for now, but it won't be long before that X-Factor title goes back in our possession where it rightfully belongs. Unfortunately, for the time being his reign will be tarnished.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well Colton should honestly get a rematch, but now John Nash Strader is the number one contender for the X-Fac-...Maxwell.  So he might have something to say about any rematch before Colton gets his own.

She looks on in disgust over the name of the number one contender being mentioned, rolling her eyes even.

KIMBERLY CHASE: Ahh… John Nash Strader. The thirst is real with that one, especially after our interactions on Twitter. I know I'm beautiful, smart, and look better than half the trolls he has encountered, but his approach is terrible and if thinks he can outmaster the mastermind herself, then he is dead wrong. Now run along you thirsty bitch.

James lowers his head slightly and shakes it in disbelief.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: But truthfully...is he not in your head right now?  Are you not the one calling him names, while trying to prove that your own looks and intelligence are top notch?  Yeah, he made mention of you siding with him instead of Colton.  But honestly at five-and-four...no X-Factor Championship...out of the Elite Five...JNS almost has a point.  John is on the way up while Colton is on the way down...plus Colton’s mental well being seems to be at question, lately.

KIMBERLY CHASE: What are you trying to say, James.. that he is a psychopath? Let me be honest here. It's people like you, people like Zane and the rest of the roster are the reason why we do the things we do. I could easily find a way to get you fired over the lack of respect you've shown me, but it's pretty obvious you need this job more than I do, so you're safe.. for now. Next question please.

James shows a bit of uneasiness and awkwardness, using his left hand to rub his right wrist.  He has even looked down at the floor, away from Kimberly.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well...I’ve got this internship thing going right now, with Project Honor and Rock Johnson.  So I really don’t get paid anything...for now...BUT ANYWAY…

KIMBERLY CHASE: Figures.

James takes a deep breath and looks back up at Kimberly.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: We’ve already touched on a few items.  But we haven’t talked about this upcoming Proving Grounds.  Colton teams with Contessa Floran, to take on Dickie Watson and Aiden Reynolds, also known as The Commonwealth.  Do you yourself have any plans for this match, besides just standing by and watching as Colton’s cheerleader?  I mean, we’ve seen you try to assist many times.  Should we expect anything different this time around?

Retrieving her Gucci sunglasses from her pocket, she puts them on and fixes her hair with a grin.

KIMBERLY CHASE: A mastermind shall not reveal her next plan. I like to keep people guessing.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Yes, yes you do.

James touches his ear in which he has an earpiece in, then shakes his head ‘yes’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: So we are almost out of time for our interview here, Ms. Chase.  But I do have one question for you that has been rumbling through the rumor mill and with the fans of Project: Honor.  Do you, Ms. Kimberly Chase, ever plan on making your own debut in that squared circle?

KIMBERLY CHASE: In due time, yes, but for now I'm pretty content with the position that I am in now, but just know this…my brand is only going to get bigger and better overtime. I'm taking over the world and soon everything will be my show. The Kimberly Chase show!

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well that should be interesting to see.  Thank you, Ms. Chase, for your time.  Is there anything else you want to add before we call it a wrap?

KIMBERLY CHASE: You're welcome when you notice the views go up on account of me being here.

She smirks and gets up from her chair and leaves the set.

James rolls his eyes and looks behind him in disbelief, laughing slightly while pointing her out to some of the production crew.  James turns back around and nearly jumps out of his seat as Arik Holt is now sitting in the seat.  Dressed in a gray suit with a red tie, he just sits there smiling.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: HOLY COW, ARIK!

Arik lifts his right arm and does a wiggly wave with his fingers, before lowering it again, clasping both hands on his lap.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well...we will see you after these messages, folks.

------------------------------------- COMMERCIAL FOR XHF NETWORK -------------------------------------

We fade back in from the commercial break to see James Edgebrook sitting at a round table and now there is an unknown blonde female in a blue dress, sitting across from him.  A large monitor sits in the background.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Welcome back, folks.  As you see, we have a new face around The Edge.  I want you all to give a warm welcome to Alara Adams!

The blonde woman smiles and waives to the camera.

ALARA ADAMS: Thank you!  Thank you!  Well, for now I will only be appearing in the predictions segment...with possibly more to come, depending on what you all think of me.

------------------------------ PREDICTIONS ------------------------------

An image of James Edgebrook appears on the monitor behind them.  A few stats appear below his image: “Last Week: 5-4, Overall: 7-8”

An image of Alara Adams appears on the monitor, next to James’ picture.  Stats appear under her image as well: “Last Week: N/A, Overall: 0-0”

Both images fade out to show the words ‘Proving Grounds - 11/20/2020 / Amway Center, Orlando, Florida’ appear on the screen.

ALARA ADAMS:: So you started this, going two-and-four in your first week?

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Unfortunately.  I turned it around last week with that five-and-four record...but overall that seven-and-eight has me close to a five-hundred record.

THE EDGE #3 4j7WQ1P

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Going off of just record alone, Daniel Horror is the only one between these two with a win.

ALARA ADAMS:: But do we discount Ace Sky because of that?  His last loss came against the Grand Champion himself.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And his first loss came against Daniel Horror.

ALARA ADAMS:: True.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I’m going with Daniel Horror on this one.

ALARA ADAMS:: As will I.

THE EDGE #3 UL2WpCP

JAMES EDGEBROOK: We got two guys who haven’t accomplished anything, one new guy, and Colby Sol standing there with the only win in the bunch.  I think this is easy, so I’m going with Colby Sol.

ALARA ADAMS:: I might have to disagree with you here.  I know he is oh-and-three, but I have a sneaky feeling that this is the time for Alex Slayer to bust out of his cocoon.  I’m siding with Alex Slayer.

THE EDGE #3 185Xukg

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Lil Petey is oh-and-five.  Yeah, he has Big Drip pulling into Project: Honor...but have you seen the size of Dagvald?  Riddik with the easy win.

ALARA ADAMS:: I’m siding with you on this one.  Lil’ Petey just hasn’t shown enough to me, to even earn the THOUGHT of him pulling this off.  Riddik, hands down.

THE EDGE #3 4IZdzra

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Both are new to Project: Honor, with Paranoia actually coming here specifically for the Tag Team Tournament.  With their eyes set on that shield and sword for the long haul, I think the Storm Chasers take this home.

ALARA ADAMS:: And because of Paranoia’s laser focus on the Tag Title, I think that is why they will be the ones to pull this off.  Without the need to get comfortable in the roster and in PH as a whole, Paranoia can just go ahead and show off what they got.

THE EDGE #3 5Ci9dQd

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Yeah, American Grime lost to Legion and Caliban last week...but they rebounded by siding with Lazarus and breaking away from ‘Father’.  I think that step forward is what will bring them back to reality next week and give them that extra little push to defeat the AV Club.

ALARA ADAMS:: I think them breaking away from Father, may be a bad idea.  They were a whole, behind Father.  But now that they changed course and switched up their entire mindset, I don’t think they are pulled together enough for this.  I think that with something like this coming right on the heels of them changing the entire MEANING of American Grime...they will need some time to get back on track.  But against AV Club?  Nope, I don’t think it’s happening.  AV Club will continue on to the next round of the Tag Team Tournament.

THE EDGE #3 0HtsxYu

JAMES EDGEBROOK: How can you even THINK of picking JNS and Caliban over two-thirds of the Champions in this place?  While I think they will put up one hell of a fight, I can’t see the X-Factor Champion and the Warrior Rising Champion losing this one.  Indy and Sarah pull out the win on this one.

ALARA ADAMS:: I think you’re right.  I just can’t see them winning their respective titles one week and then falling to a biker and a madman the next.  So yeah, Darling and Roberts bring home the win.

THE EDGE #3 PeG8zl4

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The next matchup is part of the opening round of the Tag Team Tournament.  And without even a second thought, I am going forward with picking James Raven and Shawn Warstein.  The past two shows, I have doubted Shawn...and he has proven me wrong every time.  I can’t doubt him anymore.  Legacy wins.

ALARA ADAMS:: But have you seen Ulfeonarnir?  Those are some massive men!  I can’t pick against that.  Ulfeonarnir has me vote this week.

THE EDGE #3 6k9yDZq

JAMES EDGEBROOK: As much as I want to place my bets on Elena, Lazarus just looks like a dangerous man right now.  She has beauty and talent, he has...well...that aurora that just creeps me the hell out.  Lazarus Arjen with the win on this one.

ALARA ADAMS:: And that is why you are seven-and-eight.  Just because he looks creepy, doesn’t mean he has the means to take down the Goth Mother!  I think Dedraca shows us that she is not to be messed with!

THE EDGE #3 Q1ULK2y

JAMES EDGEBROOK: No talk.  Celestial Lovers.

ALARA ADAMS:: A pissed off MYOJIN...a pissed off Zane...definite win.

THE EDGE #3 ANTM02E

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Now onto the Main Event where we have Dickie Watson and Aiden Reynolds facing off against Contessa Floran and that asshole Colton Saint.  The big question is, will Colton even make it to this match?

ALARA ADAMS:: True.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I think Dickie and Aiden take out the frustrations of the Project: Honor nation and rip Colton apart, while Contessa...as talented as she is...becomes more of an innocent bystander who gets caught in the crossfire.  She didn’t start Colton’s mess, but she may be about to suffer for it.  The Commonwealth takes down Floran and Saint.

ALARA ADAMS:: Honestly, if I were Contessa, I would protest this.  I wouldn’t want to fight side by side with Colton.  I would fight tooth and nail, just to get out of that situation.  And Colton deserves to get his backend handed to him in a two-on-one match anyway.  Watson and Reynolds over Contessa and the devil himself.

The monitor in the background changes to the Edge logo.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Well thank you for joining us, Alara.  I’ll be interested to see how we stack up against each other on our next episode.

ALARA ADAMS:: It was a pleasure.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I will see you all after this commercial break.

--------------------------- COMMERCIAL FOR UNBREAKABLE RESOLUTION ---------------------------
------------------------------------------------ December 20th, 2020 ------------------------------------------------

------------------------------ MEDALS OF HONOR ------------------------------

The table is gone and James Edgebrook now stands in front of the lone monitor/screen once again

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Thanks for sticking around for our final segment of the evening, folks.  I know get to hand out the Medals of Honor for the November sixth edition of Proving Grounds!!!  For those who aren’t already in the know, the Medals of Honor are a way to honor those who did exceptionally well in last week’s show.   And the first one we will hand out is for Best Promo.

The words ‘Best Promo’ appear on screen.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This award is given to the person or persons that shot the best promotional video for Project: Honor for our last show.  I watched and watched, rewound...fast forwarded...paused...and finally came to a decision.  And I went with Indy Darling’s “The Future Is Not Enough”

A picture of Indy Darling appears underneath the words ‘Best Promo’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: We got to see the inner workings of our dear Indy and we saw some things that help us piece together just who he is.  He did a wonderful job and we here at The Edge are happy to see him with the X-Factor Championship around his waist.

The screen goes blank for a moment, before showing the words ‘Segment Of The Night’.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: This one was hard to choose.  There were so many good segments from the show that I went back and forth for a while.  But there was one that out did the Big Drip...

A picture of Callum Walker and the Tag Team Titles appear under the words 'Segment Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ..And that was the announcement of the Tag Team Tournament and the Tag Team Titles themselves!  How can you look past an announcement that changes the fabric of the company.  The smell of those titles have brought great talent to our door.  Like you, I’m interested to see who walks away with them!

The the words ‘Feud Of The Night’ appear, as Callum’s picture fades away

JAMES EDGEBROOK: As where no one wanted to see what it led to, it has caused some major ripples.

Pictures of Colton Saint and Zane appear underneath ‘Feud Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: I didn’t think Colton would stoop this low, but he did.  I didn’t think Colton would be this much of a dick, but he is.  I’m just happy that Zane is back and is in fairly good health.  But amidst this feud, we are watching a man crumble before us.

Everything fades out on the monitor, before ‘Spot Of The Night’ appears.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: No words...just watch...

The monitor begins to show footage from Proving Grounds, specifically the Colton Saint-Indy Darling X-Factor Championship Match

TREY BOOKER: While that’s still up in the air, things certainly aren’t looking good for Indy Darling here

Stalking his opponent, Colton grabs a hold of Indy’s leg, dragging him over to the middle of the ring before seemingly beginning the setup for an STF. However, as Saint goes for his twist on the submission, he gets caught off guard by his seemingly fallen foe who turns around and grabs a hold of the champion, hooking him for a small package pin..

One..
Two..
Three!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Kicking out just after the official’s hand comes down for the final time, both Colton and Indy look shocked. The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers!!

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner of the match AND NEW Project: Honor X-Factor Champion INDY DARLING!!!!

The monitor goes back to saying ‘Spot Of The Night’, but now has a picture of Indy Darling rolling up Colton Saint.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: The moment right there, changed the direction of two men’s lives.  It could have very well been what pushed Colton over the edge.

The words and picture on the screen, are replaced by ‘Match Of The Night’

JAMES EDGEBROOK: And although the match itself was great, it couldn’t out-do this one…

Under the words ‘Match of The Night’ appears a picture of Sarah Roberts and Zane standing in the ring, facing each other.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Both of these women gave it everything they had and it was easy to see that in the ring.  They put on a show to OPEN the show...that made the following matches seem like after thoughts.  And because of this...

‘The words ‘Medal Of Honor’ replace the ‘Match of the Night’, but the picture changes to show Sarah Roberts looking at the Warrior Rising Championship Title in her hands.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: ...Sarah Roberts earns the Medal of Honor for the night.  She fought one hell of a competitor in Zane and managed to do what no one has been able to do before.  Stop Zane.  And now, she is sitting at three-and-oh, with nothing but glass ceilings to break.

The monitor cuts to ‘The Edge’ logo.

THE EDGE #3 P5rUbQK

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Just a MASSIVE show behind us and a MASSIVE show in front of us.  I don’t know about you, but I am looking forward to watching Proving Grounds and seeing just what we have in store for our next go around.

‘The Final Countdown’ (Metal Cover) by Leo Moracchioli begins to play softly in the background.

JAMES EDGEBROOK: Enjoy Proving Grounds and I will see you in a few weeks.  This has been The Edge, with me...James Edgebrook.  Good night and God bless!

The scene begins to pan out as James stands there with a smile on his face.

The music fades out as we go to a black screen with a Project: Honor logo on it.

THE EDGE #3 KFrfY8K

Project: Honor, Dickie Watson, MrOtaku2399, Dre and Dagvald Riddik like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum