Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 Empty PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20

Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:57 am
PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 NtOJO5x

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 2xrdk4r

After the logo flashes on the screen, the scene fades into the Delmar Stadium in Arlington, Texas. “Mouth for War” by Pantera starts to play for the SOLD OUT crowd as they are on their feet holding various signs throughout the crowd. The camera pans around to show most of them.

“I’D LET ELIJAH WHIP ME WITH HIS HAIR”
“#PROJECTHORROR”
“KYLE LOOKS LIKE HE’S GONNA PREACH SOMETHING”
“PHOENIX, WILL YOU SUCK MY BLOOD”
“I WANT TO DO A TRACK WITH LIL PETEY”

As “Mouth for War” continues to play at a lower volume, the camera cuts to the announcers at ringside. The crowd stays on their feet.

TREY BOOKER: Yeaaaaah, boy! I’m feeling the intensity and love from the fans right now. Welcome back to the third edition of one of the fastest rising wrestling shows there is today! You know us already, but I’m ya boy Trey Booker alongside my partner J.T. Price. What a show we have in store for you today, right J.T.?

J.T. PRICE: That’s right, Trey. It’s the last show before Project: Honor’s inaugural Pay-Per-View, Hell on Earth. Our Main Event alone says something about how far the roster has come in just three short weeks.

TREY BOOKER: Agreed, Semi-Finals for the X-Factor Championship Match at Hell on Earth takes place tonight. In the Main Event, it’s Elijah Copeland inching towards gold against the ruthless Colton Saint! Right before that we have the Twitter feud you all enjoy so much, Caden Young vs. MYOJIN!

J.T. PRICE: I’m probably looking forward to that one the most, Trey. Two very unique personalities clashing together. It makes for a great match. Let’s not forget about the rest of the card; Daniel Horror vs. Dickie Watson, newcomer Kyle Anderson vs. Kasey Winterborn, Jason Terrance vs. Lil Petey, and a HUGE Fatal-Four-Way match to kick things off against the three newest members of Project: Honor and one current, Alejandro Correa vs. Zane vs. Brandon Collier vs. Phoenix LeStrange!

TREY BOOKER: Such a STACKED card and it’s not even PPV time yet! To end things tonight, we will have a contract signing between Dickie Watson, Jason Terrance, and Kasey Winterborn to make the Grand Championship Match at Hell on Earth OFFICIAL! It’s going to be a FUN night, without a doubt.

J.T. PRICE: Enough of us, let’s get this show rolling!

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 CTtIfA6

MYOJIN carried his bag of ring gear, makeup, and an extra set of clothes as he walked through the backstage halls- specifically heading to his own personal locker room. There was an easygoing smile on his face as he politely waved at a few people he recognized, though there wasn't any doubt that he was also extremely excited- not only for his upcoming match against Caden Young- but to see if he could run into a certain person tonight.

After all, he knew her match would be coming up soon enough as it was the opener of the night. He assumed she'd be around somewhere, either getting ready or waiting for her entrance music to play once the match is officially beginning. Right?

Towards the end of the main hall, just in front of the gorilla position stood Zane, decked out in her gear and entrance jacket, mask in hand. With a bit more time before her match she lets out a slightly annoyed huff. She quickly smiles when noticed though and waves politely, now making her way down the hall to avoid conversation, but mainly to walk off some pre-match jitters. While she does make sure to greet people she passes by with a smile or simple wave with her free hand, her mind is clearly elsewhere.

On one end is the obvious, her big debut which has her excited. On the other is the likelihood of a chance meeting with a certain someone. That thought brought a warm feeling to her cheeks which the young woman tried to sigh away to no avail. A soft but audible “Ugh” escaped her as she continued walking, now looking down at her mask as she tries to get herself focused.

As he walked, he continued to survey the area all around him. So far, he didn't recognize anyone that seemed like her. That put a bit of a doubtful frown on his face as he brushed a few golden strands of hair out of his face. MYOJIN knew he should be much more concentrated on his upcoming match later that night, after all it'd get him a chance closer to the X-Factor championship- which in turn could get him a chance closer to the Grand championship eventually!

As his busy thoughts stole away his attention, he eventually felt a sudden BUMP into his chest. “Ah!” The Shining Star's eyes widened with surprise, he stumbled back and looked around- There was no one in front of him, how the..?

Only a few seconds had passed since the collision when a slightly raised, but still soft voice spoke up. “Hey! Didn’t I tell you to look down? I gave you one job..” A somewhat loud huff quickly followed.

“Huh? I, uh… Oh! Zane!” At first he seemed relatively confused at her voice, but then tilted his head downward to see her. His perplexed expression was replaced with a bright smile as he scratched the back of his blonde head, laughing albeit with a little bit of embarrassment. “Haha… Yeah. Sorry, I should've remembered- It's great to see you though!”

Looking up at his smile brought out one of her own, but she was quick to try and hide it. She placed her free hand on her hip and shook her head. “Well even though you just tried to sabotage me on my first night here, it’s good to see you too.” Zane lowered her head slightly. “So uhh...where are my snacks? I have a big match coming up and with you trying to run me down, I lost some much needed energy.” Lifting her gaze back up to meet his, she did her best to give a mean glare, but a bit of color could be seen with it, breaking the facade.

MYOJIN snorted at her remark at 'sabotage'. “I would never!” He melodramatically exclaimed, wearing a playful pout on his face. His grin returned once she mentioned food, and simply opened up his bag to hand her a chocolate bar. “Since you kept bugging me about them, I made sure to remember- I'll share some more if you win your match. Just a little incentive to motivate you through it!”

While moving her hand from her hip to gently take the chocolate bar, Zane scrunched her nose a bit at the word bugging. Her glare returned just as he was finished bringing up the incentive. “Bugging? I was merely reminding you of what I was owed after all you put me through despite my unwavering kindness and understanding towards you.” Her expression shifted to one of sorrow, though the jest behind it could easily be seen. “Now on top of all this, after nearly concussing me and potentially rupturing my spleen you say that I have to win to get more? You promised you’d share..” Frowning a bit more, Zane turned away slightly to try and cover up the little chuckles she just had to let out before looking back up.

“If a little shove was enough to 'potentially rupture your spleen', maybe you aren't made out to be a wrestler after all.” He lightly teased. “I am sharing! I just gave you that chocolate bar, didn't I?” His grin grew wider into a toothy smile.

“Hey! I’ve been bumping around in that ring since before you knew how to apply mascara mister! I’m plenty tough and I’ll show you when I win the match and get my fair 80% cut of the candy.” Letting out a huff, Zane stood staring for a moment until it clicked in her head what just transpired. She couldn’t help laughing some more. “Now, now. That’s not fair to play mind tricks with a lady. Especially before she has a big match. Thank you for the chocolate..” It seemed as if she had more to say but the thinly veiled happiness showed itself in the form of a sweet smile and rosy cheeks.

MYOJIN gave her a thumbs up. “No problem. Just do your best out there, alright? You may be one of the newest signees here, but you already have a fan in me. I look forward to seeing you kick ass.” A faint red tint appeared on his face as well.

“After we both win our matches, then we can eat as many snacks as we want. Deal?”

Hearing his words of encouragement caused her eyes to widen in excitement, her smile now a bit cheeky as she nods. “Deal! Oh and I can’t wait to see you go out there and shine like only you can! I should say what you said back of course because it’s true, you have a fan in me too. In the ring...and out of it.” A gasp was quick to escape from Zane after she spoke, her cheeks now the infamous tomato. “I umm...oh dear. I kind of let that out without meaning to. Not that I didn’t mean it, I did. I just..am not the best at.. this part.” Immediately lowering her gaze, Zane let out a sigh and a few awkward sounding laughs.

MYOJIN averted his gaze and nodded, laughing a bit as well. “I appreciate it nonetheless… Your match should be coming up soon, I think?. I'll catch up with you after. Make sure not to let that chocolate melt in your pocket.” He joked.

“Right! Yes, of course. It should be starting any moment now. My match, I mean. I promise I’ll protect the chocolate from melting. Catching up after sounds good too, and since we’re actually in the same building for once we can bump into each other again no problem! Hopefully not literally next time.” Zane lifted her head back up, sticking her tongue out for a second before her natural laugh came through.

“I'll try to look out for you next time so that doesn't happen-” He nodded again, rubbing his shoulder with a soft giggle. “I'm gonna go head off to my locker room now, haha- It's been great to finally meet you.. well, in person! I'm rambling now-” He lightly thumped himself in the head in a humorous manner before beginning to walk down the hallway once more, he briefly turned to say: “Good luck out there!”

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 EJ471vS

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 ALIiee8

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in her hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is a FATAL FOUR WAY MATCH! Introducing first…

“The Kill” by Thirty Seconds to Mars blasts through the speakers. The fans immediately burst into a roar of boos at the sight of Alejandro Correa walking out onto the stage. He slowly makes his way down to the ring, looking at the fans in disgust.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-five pounds… From Madrid, Spain… “El Pistolero”... ALEJANNDRRROOO CORREAAAA!!

TREY BOOKER: That’s a man that looks like he knows what he wants. Doesn’t have a care in the world, just wants to inflict pain.

HOLLY PEREZ: From what I’ve heard, he thinks wrestling has gone a wrong direction and he basically wants to save it… I guess we’ll see what that means.

The lights in the arena shift to several shades of purple as “Hopes and Dreams” by Cement City begins to play on the sound system. A countdown from three to zero is shown before the crowd in unison chants “Go Zane Go!” Right on cue with the tempo picking up Zane makes her way onto the stage. Adorned in her custom entrance coat and mask, she looks out to the adoring fans, giving a nod of approval and then heading over to the ring. Zane hops up onto the apron, soaking in the adulation from the fans for a moment. Again on cue with her theme, she turns around and leaps over the top rope into the ring. She then heads over to the adjacent ropes, stepping onto the bottom and middle rope, giving a salute to the enthusiastic crowd. Another nod from the masked Zane causes the fans to somehow cheer louder before the moon child backflips off the ropes, landing in the center of the ring on one knee. Getting up to her feet, Zane removes her mask, showcasing it with a smile on her face before heading over to the nearest corner. She then removes her ring coat and hands both the coat and mask to the ring attendant. With her music fading to silence, Zane places her focus on the task at hand.

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent… Weighing in at one hundred and ten pounds… From Anaheim, California… “The Crescent Moon”... ZANNNNEEEEE!!!!!

TREY BOOKER: Quite the size difference between these two already, but just by seeing her expressions, she seems ready to take on any challenge that heads her way.

HOLLY PEREZ: She definitely seems confident which is so nice to see.

“Flesh” by Simon Curtis begins to play. Phoenix LeStrange makes her way to the ring with everyone in attendance booing her.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponent… Weighing in at one hundred and ten pounds… From Haven… PHOEENIXXX LESTRAANNGEEEE!!!

As the instrumental begins to play green and white lights sway slowly around the stage, before they all focus in the centre.

♫I am in Control♫

The lights move to the side.

♫I haven't lost my mind
I'm picking up the pieces of the past you left behind♫

Collier steps out from the back and pauses.

♫I don't need your condescending,
Words about me looking lonely,
I don't need your arms to hold me,
Cause Misery,
Is waiting on me!♫

Collier begins to walk down the ramp to a chorus of boos. He pays no attention to the fans, simply checking and tightening his wrist tape.

♫Leave me in the cold,
You'd better run away♫

Collier hops right onto the apron.

♫I'm gonna dig a hole,
bury all the memories we've made♫

He steps through the ropes and drops to his knees.

♫I don't need your condescending,
Words about me looking lonely,
I don't need your arms to hold me,
Cause Misery,
Is waiting on me!♫

He makes his way to his corner as his song begins to fade out, and sits down.

HOLLY PEREZ: And lastly… Weighing in at two hundred and sixteen pounds… From Las Vegas, Nevada… “Inhumane”... BRANNDDONNN COLLLIERERRR!!

The four opponents stand in their respective corners as the ref signals for the start of the match.

DING! DING! DING!

TREY BOOKER: The opening match of the night has begun!

Correa, Zane, LeStrange and Collier all stand looking at one another. Correa immediately charges at Collier with a MASSIVE European uppercut that knocks him out of the ring. He stands there for a second just staring down at him. Correa begins to turn around and Zane charges at LeStrange with a spinning heel kick! LeStrange falls to the mat and rolls to the outside. Correa and Zane are the only ones in the ring right now.

HOLLY PEREZ: Very interesting start to the match. LeStrange and Collier pretty much just gave up there.

Correa and Zane go to lock up in the middle of the ring, but Correa grabs a hold of her arm and flips her over him. She immediately gets back to her feet only for Correa to knock her back down with a clothesline. Once again, she gets back to a vertical base. Correa swings at her with a right hook, but she ducks and kicks him on his hip. She kicks again and he pushes her away. Zane rebounds off the ropes and connects a neckbreaker onto Correa! He gets back to his feet after a slight delay and Zane is already running at the ropes. She attempts a clothesline, but Correa ducks! She comes rebounding and Correa catches her from the side. She’s sliding around and connects a hurricanrana! Correa gets back to his feet holding his back and Zane connects a jumping side kick right to his face!

TREY BOOKER: Zane is COMPLETELY in control right now! She is manhandling Correa.

HOLLY PEREZ: She really is! And she’s going for the cover already!

ONE!

TREY BOOKER: Quick kickout from Correa!

Correa looks a bit dazed as he sits up. Zane grabs a hold of his head and locks in a headlock. He climbs to his knees with the hold still in place. Zane tries to apply more pressure, but Correa gets back to his feet. When he does, he immediately reverses the submission so that he has her in a headlock. Without hesitation, Zane starts running and pushes Correa off of her, sending him into the ropes. He rebounds and charges at her, but she drops to the mat so that he jumps over her. He rebounds once again and Zane gets back on her feet. Correa grabs a hold of Zane and connects a Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker and then goes for the cover.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: That was a pretty sweet backbreaker from Correa.

HOLLY PEREZ: He definitely took a toll out of Zane, that’s for sure.

Correa seems upset by the count, but ends up in the corner, waiting for Zane to get back to her feet. He charges at her the second she starts to get up… ZANE WITH THE LEG SWEEP AND CORREA GOES FACE FIRST INTO THE TURNBUCKLE! She jumps over him and onto the top turnbuckle then looks directly down. JUST STAMP THE TICKET MAN! The double foot stomp connects right onto Correa’s back and he’s in a lot of pain now. He rolls out of the ring before Zane can get a hold of him for the cover.

TREY BOOKER: I just realized that Phoenix and Brandon are still in this match, but also not really. They still aren’t even moving.

Zane follows Correa to the outside and goes to pick him up. He dishes out an elbow to the jaw and pushes her back into the ring post, then connects a DDT right onto the ground. Correa grabs her by the neck and throws her against the barricade. He steps back and then darts at her with a knee strike to the face. NO! She rolls out of the way and Correa tumbles over the barricade, holding his knee in excruciating pain. Zane grabs a hold of Collier and rolls him into the ring. She pulls him up to his feet and then slowly places him onto the top rope.

HOLLY PEREZ: What is she looking for here?!

While Zane is setting up Collier on the top rope, Correa has a hold of LeStrange and throws her in the ring behind Zane. Zane, being distracted by what she’s doing, doesn’t realize what’s happening. LeStrange gets to her feet and Correa connects the Ground Zero. The RKO connects to her right as Zane is connecting the Crescent’s Cracker. Hangman Neckbreaker off the top rope, but Correa has the cover on LeStrange before Zane does!

ONE!
TWOO!!
THREEEE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

“The Kill” by Thirty Seconds to Mars starts to play. Zane gets up looking in confusion as she thought she won. Alejandro Correa stands tall above Phoenix. Zane walks up to the ref.

ZANE: What’s going on? Didn’t I have the pin first?

The ref nods sideways and then pulls the replay on the screen. The replay shows Correa covering LeStrange a second before Zane covered Collier.

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner by pinfall… ALEJANNDRRROO CORREAAAA!!!

Alejandro Correa rolls out of the ring while Zane stands inside staring out at him with disgust in her eyes.

TREY BOOKER: What a match to kick things off tonight! Phoenix and Brandon pretty much were non-existent tonight so Zane and Alejandro took advantage of that. Unfortunately for Zane, Correa waited till the time was right to strike and walked out the victor.

HOLLY PEREZ: Both made very impressive debuts and I’m stoked to see what’s next for both of them. I think we’re getting a glimpse of how Correa is going to be here and I’m not sure I like it.

TREY BOOKER: I don’t either, but I’m sure Zane will come back stronger next time for it.

“The Kill” starts to fade out along with the camera.

The camera cuts to the stage as “Mouth for War” by Pantera hits. The crowd all rise to their feet for Callum Walker the second he steps out. He has a mic in hand and seems pretty stoked. He stands there for a moment to soak in the cheers. “Mouth for War” slowly fades out.

CALLUM WALKER: First off I’d just like to say that, I promise this won’t be an every episode occurrence where I just come out here and talk to everyone for a bit. There’s a lot going on in the beginning stages of a new company and that’s why I’m here; to get the facts out there and grow from here. That being said, there’s a few things for us to take care of tonight as Hell on Earth is our next stop.

CROWD: HELL ON EARTH! HELL ON EARTH!

CALLUM WALKER: As you know, we have our Main Event set in stone with the contract signing happening tonight for the Grand Championship. Dickie Watson, Kasey Winterborn and Jason Terrance are facing off to determine who our inaugural Grand Champ will be. Also tonight, we have the Semi-Finals for the X-Factor Championship where the winners of those matches will face off for the Title at Hell on Earth. It’s just… we’re missing something now. Our roster has grown faster than we anticipated and there’s something on the table that hasn’t even been discussed yet.

Callum points to the tron above him.

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 TjF8hdC appears on the screen.

CALLUM WALKER: The Warrior Rising Championship. We have some newer faces around that we just witnessed battle it out in a Fatal Four Way match, then we have some we haven’t seen, and one that’s doing the best he can.

Alejandro Correa
Zane
Adrian Hil
Daniel Horror

These names will be contending for the Warrior Rising Championship at Hell on Earth. Not just a normal match, though. Originally we wanted to take a different route for this, but plans change. In honor of a Warrior Rising, I see it fit to make this…

A LADDER MATCH!

The crowd gasps in awe and starts to cheer.

CALLUM WALKER: I hope you four are ready to prove that you truly are a Warrior Rising because twenty feet above the ring will hang the Title and it’s up to you to climb the ladder and grab it. The only thing standing between you and that belt is a ladder, do you think you have what it takes to reach it? I know Alejandro and Zane are looking forward to this, but the newcomer and Daniel Horror may have something to say about it.

Callum pauses for suspense and the entire crowd is silent.

CALLUM WALKER: Just the right amount of suspense I was looking for. I like it. Alright, without spoiling anything, it doesn’t stop here. We still have the entire night to get through and I wouldn’t doubt if a few things pop up between now and then. I’m fucking stoked for you all and what we have in store for you. So, without further adieu, let’s get the show moving!

“Mouth for War” blasts through the speakers as Callum makes his way to the back.

The camera opens up to the assistant (to the) general manager, Caden Young, sitting in his office. Across the oak desk, lies one very uninterested Colton Saint.

Caden: So, I know we aren’t on the best of terms, with twitter and us both being in the tournament for gold, but there’s a lot of unanswered questions I hear from the fans that I hope get answered with a quick interview.

Colton raises a hand and waved off the notion.

Colton: Ask away, flyboy.

Caden: You started things off with a wonderful match where you just happened to be held horizontal for the three count. What's been on your mind since that match?

Caden leans back in his seat with a coy smile. Coltons fingers drum along the table and he knocks on the wood a little before responding.

Colton: Wonderful? Is that what we call batting practice these days? Even the greatest batters can’t hit one over the fence every time, Dickie just happened to catch the ball. Don’t kid yourselves into thinking that shifting all of your body weight onto somebody’s neck is going to make you a superstar. Then again, we are in Make A Wish Wrestling here, where all the stage actors who want to play wrestler will get a chance to hold the gold.

Caden’s smile is wiped off his face, but with a hair flip and a shrug, he keeps pace.

Caden: You already got a huge win last week over Terrance and Dickie, and you moved pretty quickly for one of the chunkier roster members. Do you think this gives you an advantage in the ring?

Colton squints dead are Caden, who looks away, innocently.

Colton: Moved quickly for a chunky guy.. Let’s see here, tri-sport athlete in high school, dual-sport athlete in college while you guys were hiding behind the bleachers, playing dungeons and dragons. I became the mecca of athleticism while you guys played on trampolines, mimicking spot monkeys on the indys. Someone like me, they don’t come around once a generation, once a decade, once a century..Someone like me, they only come around once. That’s why I got the girls you wanted, and that’s why I have the woman that you’re all clamouring for the attention of.

Caden: I'm afraid I can’t say I ever enjoyed dungeon and dragons. I was sleeping with the girlfriends of the dual athletes…

Colton rises from his seat and stands up.

Caden: ...but I digress.

Young puts his hands up defensively, and after a second of getting the message across that he’s itching for a fight, Colton sits.

Caden: Your showcase on the first Proving Ground earned you a spot in the tournament to be the first challenger against the Grand Champion. What do you have to say about being given a handout, when compared to.. an unnamed staff member who lost their debut then had to earn their way to the title shot?

Let them talk. That’s what they do best. Kimberly and I, we live under one rule. If you want something, you take it. You can’t hand somebody a thing if they’ve already taken it from you. This might have been the only smart thing that Project: Honor has done for us. I mean, think about it, each week they put me in there with people who aren’t special, and no, people when I say that you aren’t special, it excludes what your mother told you. Your mother is probably a whore anyways.”

A lot of attention is being put on every detail as a debuting federation, and Dickie, Terrance, and Kasey have all been doing their damndest to show they've got what it takes to be champion both in the ring and out of the ring. What do you have to say to the many, many people who see your twitter and your fashion and deduct that you don't show up as a professional, much less, a champion?

Heard it all before. Do you know what a professional is? Somebody who is paid money to do something. Let me ask you something..

Do you idiots pay me? Yep.

Do you idiots keep paying me regardless of what I say and do? Yep.

So, that makes me a professional, right? Oh! That’s right, bullying little Dickie on Twitter. I’ve seen what some of you jackoffs have posted on there, insulting the most angelic woman on earth, and expect no consequences? Everybody here at Make a Wish Wrestling has been put on notice. What the Outlaw and the Mastermind want, they get. If I have enough of your stupid rules, and decide to knock your teeth out, I will do that. If Kimberly wants to see YOU crushed with nineteen powerbombs followed by a Point Blank when you’re able to stand up a week later, consider it done. If I want Kimberly to rip your shrinky drink ballsack off and shove them down your throat, you know she will have no problem doing so. We’re not here to play well with others, we are here to take what is ours. We aren’t stage actors, we aren’t trampoline jumping pretenders, WE are what Professional Wrestling has always been until now, we are DOMINATION! Now, get out of my fucking sight..

Caden: But this is my-

Colton glares at Caden, til Gucci Gang captain crosses his arms and steps out of his office as the scene comes to a close.

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 HLT8l1A

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first…

"We Gonna Make it" by Jadakiss ft. Styles P. starts bumping through the PA as Terrance Terrance calmly walks through the entrance, twisting the rings on his fingers in an attempt to menace as he takes his time getting to the ring.

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent, standing 6’3’’ and weighing 230 lbs.  He hails from Yonkers, New York; JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAANCE!!!!!!

TREY BOOKER: Introducing the man who would see getting called the dirtiest player in the game a compliment, Jason Terrance.

J.T. PRICE: Do you mean the man who is throwing his hat in the running for the grand championship, because it doesn’t matter how you get it done as long as you get it done?

The referee scolds Terrance and after enough complaining and moaning, Jason Terrance does set his rings in the ring corner. . . only to pocket them when the ref isn’t looking.

HOLLY PEREZ: Next, hailing from Celebration, Florida, coming in at 5’11’’ and 180 lbs, LILLLL PETTTEEYYYYY!

“Welcome to Chilis” by Yung Gravy hits to a raucous ovation as Lil Petey comes strutting out, draped from side to side with his crew crew, with a determined stare on his face. Once he steps into the ring, he asks for a microphone.

TREY BOOKER: . . . this kid’s got a death wish.

J.T. PRICE: I love it! Last week was hilarious! Are we about to get another Lil Petey freestyle? Hell, he’s fighting a professional rapper, what if Terrance decides to spit? Project: Honor, the mixtape? Who knows???

Terrance strokes his chin to laugh, because this is very clearly a joke. Petey circles the ring a little and starts hyping up the crowd before putting the mic to his mouth.

Petey: Ayo.

Lil Petey immediately ditches the microphone and darts at Terrance! Punches, kicks, he’s going fist over fist capitalizing as Terrance is knocked back by the coy facade!

TREY BOOKER: . . . I can’t. . .

J.T. PRICE: Was this the game all along? Petey running through the six with his woes, upside Terrance Terrance’s head?

TREY BOOKER: They’re rappers, we get it, no more references please.

Once the dust settles, Terrance starts eating Petey alive with hooks, crosses, and uppercuts laying into Petey’s body that brings the early assault to its knees. He steps back and loads a haymaker, but Petey closes the gap! Too close! By way of sheer accident, his head CLUNKS off of Terrance Terrance’s, and it sounds like a Shaq free throw bricking off the backboard. Terrance holds his forehead and hisses as he steps back! The crowd cheers the head trauma, and a seemingly unfazed Petey shrugs his shoulders and pumps his arms up for the Honor crowd’s approval!

J.T. PRICE: Petey is on fire today!

He starts jogging around the ring to celebrate, when, in a dizzy mess, Petey crumbles onto his face. It isn’t long before he’s holding his head.

TREY BOOKER: Or nah.

J.T. PRICE: Terrance’s got a degree in dirty boxing. . . so I imagine headbutting him is like headbutting a Ram. The truck, not the animal.

There’s a second of pause as both men get their bearings back. Petey uses the ropes to climb to his feet, and tries keeping the offense on point but another right hook guts Petey like a trout. The soon-to-be rap star’s bent over, and a clubbing blow on his back brings him to his knees. More and more clubs from Terrances land like hail on a sunroof, battering and crushing Petey to the ground, til Terrance backs to the ropes and rebounds with a big boot that flattens Petey! The ref tries to check in on the blonde Magic Johnson, but Terrance shoves him out of the way to stomp a mudhole into petey’s chest! The stomping doesn’t stop until the ref’s physically shoving between both fighters!

TREY BOOKER: This is exactly what always happens when Terrance comes around. He doesn’t have any sense of honor - hell, assuming he gets the win at hell on Earth, welcome to Project: Terrance!

J.T. PRICE: Honor or not, it gets the job done. Petey snuck him earlier - is he supposed to take his foot off the gas when his opponent isn’t?

Terrance grabs Petey’s hair to yank him to his feet, and starts lifting him over his shoulder for a powerslam, but Petey slips down his back and lands on his feet. Still holding his head with one hand, Petey uses the free hand to jab Terrance in his nose! Then another! Terrance’s overhand cross swings like it’s trying to change the map when it lands, but Petey ducks it and zips past Terrance! Terrance turns into a dropkick, and pops up to his feet to eat another one that plants on him on his cheating hind! Petey measures him as he rises and rushes with his running high knee, the Drive By!

Terrance lowers his chin and wraps around Petey’s legs to sling him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes, and gain steam by pacing around the ring in a circle, before BASHING Petey’s neck by dropping his body on top of it with one HELL of a double legged power suplex!

J.T. PRICE: C.R.E.A.M - Centripetal force rules everything around me, and I KNOW Petey’s feeling that one. Ouch!

TREY BOOKER: An era. Choose an ERA in rap, at least.

Terrance goes for the cover.

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

Petey kicks out. The fun and games, the back and forth is dead; Terrance looks at Petey with all of the affection a meat tenderizer would have for a piece of beef, and starts laying knee after knee after knee onto Petey’s ribcage. Petey sits up to suck the air stamped out of his lungs, and Terrance’s massive boot PK kicks him lands clean! Petey’s dropped! Terrance goes for another pin!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
TWO!!!!!!!!!!!

Petey kicks out again!

J.T. PRICE: Petey’s still keeping himself in this one. He hasn’t been able to land anything too big in this match, but I can look into his eyes and tell after that staggering loss last week, he wants this one more than anything!

TREY BOOKER: Terrance’s trying to make an example of what’s happening to Dickie and Kasey at Hell on Earth, but I don’t think Petey got the memo.

Terrance slams his fist on the mat, and makes a beeline for the referee.

Terrance: I’m one of the top five wrestlers of all time, not even thinking about this bitch. What you think this is, teeball? DO THE COUNT YOU OVERQUALIFIED FOOT LOCKER B-

Petey rolls up Terrance!

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
TWO!!!!!!!!!!!
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!

J.T. PRICE: PETEY WITH THE DUB AGAINST A POTENTIAL GRAND CHAMPION?!

TREY BOOKER: NO! Terrance -JUST- MANAGES TO STAY IN THIS.

Terrance’s surprise flailing and tossing leaves him with his shoulder up just a SPLIT second before the match is called, and he rises from the pin with a stunned look on his face. He pops to his feet with homicidal intent, but the Drive-By knee strike sends him crashing to the ground! Petey, on wobbling legs and held up by the rope, is in this thing!

A sweet, sweet guitar riff plays at ringside! The camera adjusts to a completely shirtless, leather jacket clad, tight shorts wearing man, with his back to the ring, cradling his guitar, looking back to the ring, and playing a tune that changes the tone of the evening from rap to boy bands!

J.T. PRICE: . . . Apparently, this clash of musicians was an invite to bring. . . AJ Timberberg to the ring?

TREY BOOKER: Aside from Numb, genre’s shouldn’t mix! This is a ring where competitors tear one another apart, why the hell is this dude playing music that belongs in a skating rink in 2006?

No matter what, AJ’s eyes never leave Petey. His guitar keeps playing honey-dipped love lullabies, and his dark eyes never pry away from Petey’s dumbstruck gaze! Petey steps to the ring ropes in complete confusion!

In what’d be called one of the slickest sleight of hand tricks, Terrance’s hand disappears into his pocket and comes back covered in his diamond jewelry from earlier! Not AJ, not the referee, or Lil Petey have a chance to see the ice dipped knuckles until Terrance’s tornado punch cracks Petey in the back of the head and punches the soul of his body. It’s impossible to tell if he’s conscious and lands on the ring ropes to stay in this fight, or if he’s lucky his unconscious hide didn’t drop out of the ring, but his luck’s shallow. Terrance pries Petey from the ropes, wraps his hands around his neck, and drags him into the Bars of Terror, his patented sleeper hold! Petey’s entire face is purple within seconds, his arms are flat on the ground,  and the referee calls for the bell!

HOLLY PEREZ: Your winner by way of one fall, Jason Terrance!

J.T. PRICE: And in news nobody’s surprised by, Jason Terrance wins by attempting to pop a man’s head like a zit.

TREY BOOKER: . . . With or without that strange interference, Jason Terrance’s true music is his hands choking the life out of anyone he can get his hands on.

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 Ekc3dT0

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first…

The opening electronic strings of "Warrior" fade into the arena, growing louder as it progresses. The lights start pulsing in time with the start of the drumbeat, and as the lyrics begin a figure appeared silhouetted against the backdrop.

♫ I got my head high, my chest out, my eyes open wide
I got no fear, got no doubt and, god, I feel alive ♫

The spotlight kicked on, shining down onto Kasey Winterborn. With a slight smirk on her face and determination in her eyes, she raises her hands in the air to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd.

♫ I'm not stopping for ya, I'm a fucking warrior
I'm a warrior
Wa-wa-warrior, wa-wa-warrior
Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn
Na-na-na na-na-na, I'm a warrior ♫

After a moment of posing, she smiles and begins her descent down the ramp. Along the way she looks around at the crowd cheering for her, reaching out and slapping hands with a couple of fans at ringside. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, where she runs and leaps up to the middle rope at the turnbuckle and glances out at the crowd, smiling as she raises a fist in the air.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… From Chicago, Illinois… “Little Miss Vex”... KASEEEYYY WINTERRBOORRNNN!!

TREY BOOKER: Little Miss Vex has been making quite the name for herself since joining here and I’m sure she’s looking to continue that tonight. She’s got a HUGE match at Hell on Earth and wouldn’t want to take a loss tonight.

J.T. PRICE: I mean, even if she did, she’s still in the match, but yeah she definitely wants the confidence to continue going into it.

"Ego Death" by Ty Dolla $ign feat FKA Twigs, Kayne West and Skrillex blasts through the speakers. Instant boos fill the arena as Kyle Anderson steps out onto the stage. He makes his way to the ring acting like he’s going to high-five someone then pulling his hands away from them and laughing.

HOLLY PEREZ: And her opponent… Weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds… From Manchester, England, UK… “The Beautiful Disaster”... KYLEEE ANDDERSSSONNN!!

TREY BOOKER: After suffering one loss to Caden Yung a while back, now Caden Young, he was injured and hadn’t seen him since.

J.T. PRICE: So he’s basically looking for a comeback of the century, especially against someone like Kasey. Let’s see how it goes.

Kasey and Kyle stand across from each other as the ref signals for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

J.T. PRICE: We got two big swingers here. And both are looking to come out on top!

TREY BOOKER: Anderson has that fighting instinct, though. Remember it’s about more than being good, it’s about wanting it more.

J.T. PRICE: Well I guess we’re about to find out who does!

Winterborn and Anderson lock up, collar and elbow. They take a few steps, retreating to Anderson’s side before he whips her into the ropes and towards the opposite side. Anderson follows this up with a belly to belly suplex. Winterborn is a bit slower to get off the mat, but Anderson is all over her and gives her a headbutt to send her back to the mat.

TREY BOOKER: See that’s what I’m talking about. Dominating the ring. This dude is ready.

J.T. PRICE: But what’s this?

Winterborn is led up by the head, but delivers a stand up enziguri to Anderson. It instantly flattened him. Winterborn leads Anderson up by the arm and follows up with a step up enziguri. She stands up and looks to a corner. She drags her foe over and climbs. Winterborn leads Anderson up by the arm and follows up with a step up enziguri. She stands up and looks to a corner. She drags her foe over and climbs the turnbuckle. She climbs to the top and attempts a double corkscrew moonsault. Anderson simply rolls out of the way and Winterborn holds her midsection.

J.T. PRICE: AND SHE COMES CRASHING DOWN!

TREY BOOKER: There’s way more to this than flashy moves. But what is the response going to be?

Anderson of course pulls themselves up on the ropes and looks back at Winterborn. Winterborn is quick to her feet and locks up only to get her arm dragged back onto the mat. She stands again and is once more sent right back where she came. Anderson taunts her here. Noting this can’t be all she has. Winterborn slams her hands on the mat only to Anderson’s delight. He falls over the ropes trying to contain his laughter as she rises. She hits the ropes only to be dumped outside by her ducking opponent. Anderson once more can’t contain him himself, and he’s a roaring mess. But Winterborn, showing resolve, grabs the boot and pulls him out.

J.T. PRICE: She’s showing some real fighting spirit!

TREY BOOKER: Spirit? More like desperation. This is only going one way if you are paying attention!

They both start battling it out, blow for blow on the outside. The referee begins a countdown.

ONE!

Anderson gets a stiff elbow across the face.

TWO!

Winterborn roars back with one of her own.

THREE!

Anderson holds their chin and attempts a Parasite Eve, but Winterborn is ready and simply evades. She pushes the leg downwards and delivers a series of back spinning heel kicks. He rises once, one more. He rises again for the final. Winterborn rolls Anderson back into the ring. She takes to the turnbuckle again, this time going for a double corkscrew moonsault and lands it!

J.T. PRICE: This could be it! She’s got the leg hooked!

ONE…
TWO!...

J.T. PRICE: Kickout Anderson!

TREY BOOKER: Thought so! It’s going to take a bit more than that to overcome these odds!

Winterborn takes it in stride, a bit excited according to the expression on their face. She carries Anderson to his feet only to drop him with a sitout jawbreaker. She gets on her feet first of course and looks down at her foe. While she watches Anderson rolls right back outside and holds his head. She takes her time to track him down and follows after. Anderson had already gotten to their feet and unleashes a penalty kick to his would be assailant.

J.T. PRICE: Damn Anderson is still in this!

TREY BOOKER: Let it all play out ya goof! Anderson stands above his foe now, in a prime position he waits for her to get back to a vulnerable position. The referee counts once again.

ONE…

But Anderson isn’t on the referee’s time. He delivers an uppercut to his would-be attacker.

TWO…

Anderson gives one more, and then another. Forcing Winterborn into the barricades corner. Anderson then lifts up Winterborn into a Fracture Point in the corner barricade.

THREE…

J.T. PRICE: Mistake from Winterborn?

TREY BOOKER: Of course. She wanted this outside and she got it outside. Classic miscalculation!

Anderson leads her by the hair and rolls her inside. He immediately mounts on top of her and starts throwing punches down at her. The first one hits, while she dodges the other four. On the last punch, she grabs a hold of Anderson’s arm and rolls him over, then locks in an armbar submission. She’s got it locked in tight, applying pressure onto his arm so that he’s unable to use it at full strength. Anderson is crawling to the ropes while trying to pry her off. His fingers just barely touch the ropes when Kasey slightly stands and rolls him up where his shoulders are on the ground.

J.T. PRICE: WAIT, COULD THIS BE IT?! THE REF STARTS THE COUNT!

ONE!
TWOO!
THREE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

"Warrior" by Steve James feat. Lights plays over the speakers and cheers fill the arena. Kasey immediately rolls out of the ring and walks up the stage. Kyle Anderson looks on in disbelief and with intense fury.

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner via pinfall… KASEEEYY WINTTERBORNNNN!!!

TREY BOOKER: I’ll be honest, I did not see that coming. I truly thought Kyle Anderson had this one in the bag.

J.T. PRICE: That’s what’s great about wrestling, anything can happen! Kasey took advantage of an opportunity and that’s all there is to it! Kyle put up a killer fight and I’m sure this isn’t the last we’re gonna hear from him.
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 Empty Re: PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20

Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:57 am

We cut to a scene backstage where we see the unlikely friends, enemies, or whatever you label them as, Kimberly Chase and Caden Young. They are standing behind the merch table with a bunch of Colt and Kimberly shirts laid out on it. One of which she is currently wearing while being paired with some leather leggings. She scoops up the shirts and places them in his hands. There was a calmness to her which is very unusual.

Kimberly Chase: ‟Okay, Caden I would like for you to do a simple job for me, and that is to go outside, to the crowd, or wherever you can to help promote the greatest shirt on earth to the fans, and then come back and let me know how things go. Now run along and don't disappoint me!”

While she stands there watching him go with the obvious smirk on her face, the fans begin to express themselves by booing this woman. Caden frowns, looks down to the merch table, and huffs.

“I don’t have much of a choice here, do I? You were gonna cuff me to the table if I decided to just go disappear and pretend to be sending a fax, right?”

Caden rubs the back of his head and clears his throat after his lil’ joke ends with a glare. “S-sure Kimm-” He pauses. “Sure, Kimberly. Uh, what's the shirt? Is it me cleaning Lil’ Petey’s clock last week? You saw it, right? Fastest win in the fed so far--”

She laughs at his response, then shakes her head.

Kimberly Chase: ‟I did see it. It was very impressive, but this isn't that shirt. This shows off our debut photo as a couple. Thankfully they captured a good side of me.”

Caden’s disappointment is immeasurable and his day is ruined. “Oh. Yay. Debut photo as a couple, scandalous, you two are a regular Brangelina.” He reaches out, and is handed this debut photo shirt with (them standing in the middle of the ring giving Colton direction), before he takes a trip out to the arena! “New shirts… New shirts here. I don’t usually do this advertisement, but this shouldn’t be hard. It’s cotton. You people like cotton, right?”

Caden walks through the halls of the arena. There’s some pats on the back and high fives from people yapping about his last match, some rap battle quotes, but all fans have the same expression when they see Colton and Kimberly: disgust. Caden stops one couple in attendance with their kid and holds up the shirt.

Father: No thanks, we’re looking for positive role models. Like Kasey or Myo-

Caden keeps walking through the halls til he reaches the concession stands. “I’ve got a fresh new merch release! Come take a look?” There’s quite a large crowd, but they part like the Red Sea as soon as they catch the couple on the shirt he’s holding above his head. He desperately shakes the shirt, rubs his face on the fabric to hopefully convince them it isn’t literally toxic, but no dice!

Caden frowns, drapes the shirt over his shoulders, and returns to the merch table with his head draped low. “...so that wasn’t something that went over very well. I can’t think of why, but it seems like you and Colt may have a lil PR snub to work on.”

She fixes her hair when she notices him returning, she stops and turns her head to hear him speak.

Kimberly Chase: “Are you trying to tell me no one was interested in our shirts?! You got to be kidding me.”

She slams both of her hands on the table, looking at him with anger in her eyes at his failed attempt. Caden instinctively shrinks down a little and looks to the floor, the ceiling, anywhere but Kim.

“M-maybe the shirt doesn’t do the two of you justice, it’s probably that! The picture should go on a billboard or attached to a plane, yeah? Isn’t that what you’ve been hearing here at home fort? I’m sure shirts are flying left and right!”

Kimberly Chase: “Billboard you say? Hmm.. that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Who wouldn't want to see our beautiful faces as they are out driving. Best idea you ever had.”

Her expression quickly changes as she seems to be happier over the idea of the spotlight being on her and Colt, her cell phone rings in her pocket.

Kimberly Chase: “I got to take this call, but go ahead and arrange this. I want to make sure we're across every billboard in sight. This better work. You wouldn't want to disappoint me, or Colt would you, Caden?”

She turns to him with a half smile before putting the phone to her ear. Caden’s nervous smile lasts as long as she’s looking, and quickly falls as he mouths the words “KILL ME” as she turns her head.

“Sure. Billboard. And a blimp. Oh, maybe projected on the moon, too-“ he mumbles, as he heads off camera. Meanwhile, she looks at him leave and begins to talk their ear off to the other person on the phone as the screen fades to black.

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 QsXJjs8

The arena light dim and click on in crimson red as “I Hope You Suffer” from AFI begins pouring through the speakers.

“I got two letters from you
Last words of the runaway
Your love was written so true
And now I can't speak your name
I faced destruction and you
just killed me and walked away”

Smoke fills the entrance ramp as Holly Perez takes her place in the ring

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  Entering first, standing 6 feet 1 inches and weighing in at 215 lbs, hailing from Chicago, Illinois; “The Daredevil” Daniel Horror!

“I gave my heart to the cruel
Now it will not beat again”

A glowing bright light fills the arena as Daniel Horror appears in the smoke on the stage and slowly makes his way to the ring.

TREY BOOKER: Daniel Horror with quite the presence here tonight.  He’s got our crowd captivated.

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, but he has a tendency to crash and burn when it counts.  There’s being a crowd pleaser and there’s being reckless, and this guy favors the latter.

“I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
Just like I suffered”

The house lights dim to a regular brightness as Horror rolls into the ring and takes his place in the corner. AFI fades and is quickly replaced by “Brand New Numb” by Motionless & White and the lights fade out once more.  Dickie Watson slides out from beneath the curtain with a large grin crossing his face. He jogs up to the edge of the stage, his head bobbing with the beat of the music, lifting his hands out to the side, that smile of his infectious as he meets the eyes of several crowd members.

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent, currently residing in London England.  He stands 5’11’’ and weighing in at 180 pounds: “The Molotov” Dickie Watson!

With a pep in his step, Dickie makes his way to the ring, mouthing the words and hi-fiving a couple of outstretched hands. At "cut likes a bitch", he stares directly at the camera as he makes a cutting motion with his fingers, widening his eyes and while gnashing his teeth together, lifting a corner of his lips up in a somewhat-cocky smirk.

J.T. PRICE: This one’s certainly full of himself, isn’t he?

TREY BOOKER: Dickie Watson is here to have fun and give these fans what they want.

J.T. PRICE: A refund?

The Molotov slides quickly beneath the bottom rope into the center of the ring, into a kneeling position as he looks around at the crowd and rises to his feet. He takes no time in heading over to the turnbuckle and climbing it to stand tall, his head still bopping with the beat. He raises one arm, stretching stiff out the side, closing one eye.

♫ I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY
HERE TO SAVE THE DAY ♫

With the music, he repeats the phrase, before jumping backward and landing with a loud thud against the canvas. He throws off his leather jacket, then leans into the turnbuckle, sitting against it and grasping the ropes as he checks the tension in them, looking upwards with a smile as his music fades out.

DING DING DING

Daniel Horror wastes no time slithering out of the corner and sending Dickie Watson up and over the top rope to the outside with a jumping clothesline.  Dickie lands on his feet just in time to catch Horror as he flies through the bottom and middle rope with a tope suicida.  Dickie goes back first into the barricade and Horror quickly shoves him back into the ring and starts stomping away, much to the crowd’s dismay.

J.T. PRICE: I’m glad Horror is doing this.  Both guys had quite the entrance, but Dickie had to try and upstage Horror with his antics.  Unbelievable.

TREY BOOKER: Daniel had his eye on the ball early on, simple as that.

Horror shrugs to the crowd and reaches down to pick up Dickie, but eats a stiff kick to the temple for his troubles.  Dickie kips up to his feet and fires off a high dropkick to Horror, which sends him to the canvas.  Both men roll up, Horror goes for a dropkick of his own.  Dickie’s down but pops up almost immediately.  Horror goes for a basement dropkick to the knee, but Dickie side steps and hits  the ropes, coming back with a dropkick to Horror’s knee instead.  Dickie’s got momentum as he hits the ropes and hits a spike hurricanrana on Horror from the kneeling position.  Horror quickly rolls out of the ring, holding his head and swatting away the paparazzi and cameramen at ringside.

J.T. PRICE: Horror’s letting the early advantage get to him.

TREY BOOKER: I don’t disagree with this tactic of rolling to the floor and resetting though.  Smart move by Horror.

Dickie claps and stomps in the center of the ring, getting the crowd to their feet as he tries to hone in on Horror skulking about on the outside.  Once he’s found his mark, Dickie hits the ropes, comes back looking for the Fosbury Flop, but Horror runs underneath as Dickie lands on his feet on the floor.  Horror hits the ropes and comes back with a Tope Con Hilo over the top rope!  Horror connects and both men crash into the barricade.  Horror quickly rolls to his feet and yanks Dickie up with a short-arm whip, but Dickie launches his body up onto the apron and flies backward with a hands free standing moonsault onto Horror.  Horror catches him though and twists him around into an arm-trap STO onto the edge of the ring apron!  Horror rolls Dickie into the ring, and lays in barbaric forearm shots to the grounded Dickie.  Dickie’s hurt as he rolls to the center of the ring holding his back.  Horror, in the zone, skitters through the ropes onto the ring apron and sizes up Dickie as he slowly rises to his feet.

TREY BOOKER: Horror’s looking for that springboard forearm. Dickie’s in trouble

J.T. PRICE: MAYBE NOT!

Just as Horror springs up onto the top strand, Dickie desperately lunges at him, landing momentarily on the middle rope as he catches Horror in a urinage.  The two flip back and go crashing into the mat with a springboard spanish fly!  Both men are motionless on the canvas as the referee starts the standing ten count

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!

Both men make it to their knees and find themselves face to face with one another.  Daniel Horror lunges at Dickie and nails him with a falling haymaker that sends them both down to ground zero.

FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!

The two men peel themselves off the mat, finding their feet underneath them.  Horror tries to lunge at Dickie once more with a rogue shot, but Dickie nails him in the gut with a spinning sole butt and charges the ropes with a second wind.  He comes back, looking for A La Fennlena, his version of the curbstomp, only for Horror to barrel roll underneath and come up behind, catching Dickie’s arm for the ripcord.  He’s thinking Horror Peacemaker, but Dickie transitions into a wheelbarrow handspring.  He comes up looking for the armdrag, but catches a short atomic drop for his troubles.  Horror now charges the ropes and comes back with Black Out! His version of the curb stomp connects! Cover!

One!
Two!

TREY BOOKER: And Dickie kicks out last second!

J.T. PRICE: Horror’s not letting him get any rest though.  He’s dragging him toward the corner.  He may be thinking “Demon Horns”.

Havoc once more steps out onto the apron and begins scaling the top turnbuckle.  

TREY BOOKER: If he hits this, it may be over.

Dickie suddenly springs to life, finding what could be his third wind!  He scales the turnbuckle, looking for another spanish fly, but Daniel’s wise to it this time.  He elbows out of the attempted urinage lockup and maneuvers Dickie’s arm into a standing Fujiwara.  Dickie tries to duck underneath Horror for a back body drop, but Horror rolls through with an attempt at a sunset flip powerbomb.  Dickie holds the top strand though.  Horror tries to pull him out of the corner.  Dickie fights until he floats over and crashes Horror back first into the turnbuckle with a sunset bomb of his own!  Horror holds his upper back as he staggers out of the corner.  Dickie kips up to his feet and pulls him back down with a jumping neckbreaker.  Dickie crawls backward and starts sizing up Horror as he struggles to get back to his feet.

J.T. PRICE: Dickie’s got his number!

TREY BOOKER: He’s measuring him up.

Dickie comes bounding toward Daniel Horror, looking for that Calamity Insurance.  Horror side steps just as Dickie tries to stomp down.  The fleet-footed Dickie springs off of the canvas and hits a jumping calf kick to the back of Horror’s head!  Horror’s staggered.  Dickie pops up behind and pulls him down with a poison rana that plants Horror on the crown of his head in the corner.  Dickie’s up on his knees and sticking his tongue out at the crowd as he air strums and rises up to his feet, bringing the crowd’s roars to a hot crescendo as he hops onto the top rope and measures up Horror.

J.T. PRICE: Watson’s airborne!

TREY BOOKER: Adrenaline!

Phoenix splash connects and Dickie throws himself on top of Horror for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING DING DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Ladies and gentlemen, your winner; The Molotov, Dickie Watson!

Dickie Watson sits up out of the cover, his tongue hanging out of his mouth as he stares wide eyed into the lights as “Brand New Numb” by Motionless & White blares through the PA.

TREY BOOKER: What a match of chess that was between these two.

J.T. PRICE: Dickie Watson just happened to be thinking six moves ahead throughout.  Can’t downplay Daniel Horror’s efforts though.  Would love to see these two lock horns again.

TREY BOOKER: Strangely these two have very complimentary styles that you wouldn’t expect from looking at them.  One has to wonder what the future holds for both men going forward.

Dickie Watson power slides and then hops to his feet before jumping out of the ring and giving the front row a round of high fives.

*The scene comes up backstage and we see Crystal Ward standing there in the interview booth. She’s wearing a casual top with some nice jeans, and casual shoes. Her eyes is on the camera and smiles.*

CRYSTAL WARD: “Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest. He’s the man that’s going to be facing Colton Saint in the main event and that man is Elijah Copeland.”

*The camera zooms back and we see Copeland standing there wearing a black sleeveless Copeland Era shirt with “Copeland Era” written in gold, black arm band with “EC” written in gold, black trunks with silver lines, and black and gold boots with “Copeland” written on the side of the boots. His hair is combed back as he all set for his match tonight. It was almost like he was pumped up for the task because he knows deep down that this is going to be be the biggest fight in his career.*

CRYSTAL WARD: “Elijah, tonight you have a huge task against a man that some say is better than you...”

*He looks at her and holds his hand up to keep her from taking any more. His eyes look at her and giving her a look of disgust.*

ELIJAH COPELAND: “I can’t deny that Colton is a great athlete but you should understand that I’m just as better. How will tonight turn out? I cannot say – but you need to understand that I’m coming into this match with my head held high. I look at the roster and I see a lot of great talent. Sure, I maybe only a rookie in this business, but I made an impact to the entire world so far. Do you want to know what makes this match special to me? It’s special because a rookie like me is in the main event. I can’t say if anyone else can feel that like me.”

*He gives off a slight chuckle as he continued on with what he is saying.*

ELIJAH COPELAND: “I came from money and when you look at me, I’m the best that this company has ever sign and people know it. Win or lose, I’m not going to change who I am. I am everything that people wish they could be. Look at me? I’m everything that people wish they could be. But you want to know something else? I don’t have family in this business. I’m the first of my generation to do this job. I don’t know what life will bring but you can be sure that I’ll be there every step of the way. Colton, I give you respect because of what you are – but tonight, I end you. Tonight, I move on to the finals and get that X-Factor champion and finally build my kingdom here at Project: Honor.”

*He walks away as the scene fades to the ring.*

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 K2vaRQ9

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL and a Semi-Finals Match in the X-Factor Championship Tournament. The winner of this match will go on to face the winner of Elijah Copeland and Colton Saint for the X-Factor Championship at Hell on Earth! Introducing first…

Red, yellow, and blue lights dance across the stadium and meet towards the top of the stadium roof around the same time 2chainz's slapping ass BANGER begins to blast from the different speakers. The primary colors break, then are replaced with darkness around the same time smoke from the smoke machine begin to crowd the entrance. Like a beacon of hope white light begins to shine from the entrance, the Young Master's body slices through the smoke like a reaper's blade through a field of grass, launching himself off of a rising platform, spinning to face the crowd, just in time to land in a three-point stance. After landing, he syncs up with his song of choice with a mighty clap-clap-clap, before blasting white light covers him from behind, letting his silhouette project across the arena. After high-fiving with a few fans, he bolts down the ramp, dives into the ring with a slide, then masterfully flips himself to his feet. Both hands raise to the heavens, and he's ready for a battle!

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at one hundred and seventy pounds… From Seoul, South Korea… “Gucci Jesus”... CADEEENN YOUNNGGGG!!!

TREY BOOKER: You know, I’m curious about something… How is the Assistant to the General Manager this far into a Tournament without any outside help?

J.T. PRICE: Just because he’s part of the staff, doesn’t mean he can’t wrestle, Trey…

The lights dim down as the slow synth intro of Blinding Lights begins as a spotlight suddenly appears on a figure on the ramp, with his back turned and begins kneeling. Once the beat finally kicks in, MYOJIN explodes with energy- wearing a masquerade-style mask over his eyes, and turns around with a confident smile on his face, raising his arms to soak in the positive reaction from everyone around.

I been tryna call
I been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
I'm going through withdrawals
You don't even have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch, baby

With his blonde locks hanging over his face. He then whips his head back, flipping his hair out of his face before excitedly running down the ring before performing a cartwheel and a jump, landing on his feet near ringside!

I look around and Sin City's cold and empty (oh)
No one's around to judge me (oh)
I can't see clearly when you're gone

He climbs up to the apron, grabs a hold of the top rope, and slingshots himself into the ring. MYOJIN performs a somersault roll, landing on his side with a hand on his hip. The other, taking off his mask to reveal his piercing blue eye contacts. He tosses it aside nonchalantly before climbing up the top turnbuckle, tilting his head upward as if he’s looking toward the sky- while the lights mimic stars above.

I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
Hey, hey, hey!

He backflips off, back onto his feet while taking off his flamboyant coat and moving to his corner. The lights go back to normal as he checks his wrist tape. His charismatic smile fading to a more focused expression as he paces back and forth, ready for action.

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent… Weighing in at one hundred and eighty-five pounds… From San Diego, California… “The Shining Star”... MYOJIINNNNNN!!!!

TREY BOOKER: Every time I see this guy, I think he’s about to perform a song or something… Then he absolutely amazes me in the ring.

J.T. PRICE: That’s why you don’t judge a book by it’s cover, Trey. Damn.

Caden and MYOJIN both stand across from each other as the ref signals for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

Caden and MYOJIN begin to circle around the ring after the bell sounded. MYOJIN holds a hand up, looking to do a test of strength and Caden just laughs at his, but puts a hand up also. They lock hands and then Caden kicks him in the gut. He throws a couple strikes at his head, backing him to the ropes. He whips him across the ring and he springboards off the ropes… SPRINGBOARD CLOTHESLINE! What a move from MYOJIN! Caden is immediately back to his feet and MYOJIN doesn’t waste any time as he kicks him in the leg a couple times, which then backs him to a corner. He backs up a little bit and then runs at him. CADEN THROWS MYOJIN UP BUT HE LANDS ON THE TOP TURNBUCKLE AND HE HAS NO IDEA! HE TURNS BACK AROUND AND HE JUMPS OFF…

TREY BOOKER: DRAGONRANA RIGHT ONTO CADEN!

J.T. PRICE: MYOJIN is starting off showing that he’s here to win and nothing less than that!

He goes right back to the top rope. He looks to be measuring Caden to make sure he’s not moving and then jumps off for a shooting star press! HE CONNECTS IT!

TREY BOOKER: He’s going for the early cover here, can he get it?

ONEEE!!!
TWOOOO!!!

J.T. PRICE: A KICKOUT!

MYOJIN steps back for a second, watching Caden as he’s starting to get up. Being impatient, MYOJIN walks back to him, lifts him up, and whips him into the ropes.. He’s coming back now… CADEN JUST TRUCKED THE HELL OUT OF MYOJIN, TURNING HIM INSIDE OUT! He seems to be taking a second now to regain some strength and then walks over to him, grabbing him by the neck. He picks him up and sets him on the top turnbuckle. Caden goes to punch MYOJIN, but he blocks it and then decks the absolute hell out of him! MISSILE DROPKICK! HE CONNECTS IT!

TREY BOOKER: Both MYOJIN and Caden are out at the moment and that’s forcing the ref to begin the double countout!

ONEE!!
TWOOO!!!
THREEEE!!!!
FOURRR!!!

MYOJIN is back to his feet now after pulling himself up by the ropes. Caden is on his knees. MYOJIN RUNS AT HIM AND SPINNING WHEEL KICK! CADEN IS ROCKED AND LAID OUT! MYOJIN RUNS FOR THE ROPES, HE RUNS BACK AND DRIVES HIS ELBOW STRAIGHT INTO CADEN’S CHEST!! HE GOES FOR THE COVER!

ONEEE!!
TWOOO!!!

J.T. PRICE: Caden kicks out!

MYOJIN grabs Caden and goes to pull him up, but Caden pushes him off! MYOJIN comes back AND CADEN JUST LAID HIM OUT WITH A CLOTHESLINE! This gives Caden a chance to gain some momentum and get back in this. He stands above him, but he rolls him up for the cover!

ONEE!!!

TREY BOOKER: He reverses the pin and rolls MYOJIN up for the cover!

ONEE!!!
TWOOO!!

J.T. PRICE: MYOJIN kicks out!

Caden doesn’t waste any time and he pulls MYOJIN to a vertical base, just to dropkick him hard enough to send him seated in the corner. Caden follows through with the Seoul Sunrise, a running double knee strike right to MYOJIN’s face.

TREY BOOKER: MYOJIN IS ABSOLUTELY LAID OUT RIGHT NOW! CADEN GOES FOR THE COVER AGAIN!

ONEE!!!
TWOOO!!!!
THRE---

J.T. PRICE: MYOJIN KICKS OUT! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! Neither can Caden!

He goes right back to MYOJIN and he punches him right in the gut! And again! He gets to his feet and charges at Caden! HE GOES FOR THE SUNSET FLIP AND COVER! WAIT NO CADEN ROLLS THROUGH! SOCCER KICK RIGHT TO MYOJIN’S FACE! THAT’S GOTTA HURT AND HE GOES FOR THE COVER!

ONEE!!!
TWOOO!!!!
THRE----

TREY BOOKER: HE KICKS OUT AGAIN! MYOJIN WILL NOT FALL TONIGHT!

Caden absolutely cannot believe that he kicked out. He slams down on the mat and then picks MYOJIN up by the neck. He whips him into the ropes and then runs against the ropes on the opposite side. OH MY GOD! THEY BOTH JUST CONNECTED A RUNNING BICYCLE KNEE ONTO EACH OTHER! BOTH MEN ARE LAID OUT RIGHT NOW! THE REF STARTS THE DOUBLE COUNTOUT!

ONEE!!
TWOO!!
THREEE!!
FOURRR!!
FIVEEE!!
SIXX!!!

J.T. PRICE: Caden is starting to move!

SEVENN!!
EIGHTT!!!

TREY BOOKER: MYOJIN is pulling himself up in the corner!

NINE!!!

J.T. PRICE: CADEN IS UP FIRST!

MYOJIN is almost to his feet and Caden charges at him! MYOJIN rolls out of the way--

TREY BOOKER: Wait, what’s this?!

Colton Saint appears from the crowd and climbs onto the ring apron and right to where MYOJIN is standing. They both lock eyes with one another, but Colton doesn’t move a muscle.

MYOJIN (without a mic): What are you doing here?!

A smirk forms on Colton’s face as Caden comes up from behind and grabs a hold of MYOJIN! He’s going for the Clout Connection! Gannosuke Clutch connects and he’s got it held in for the cover!

ONEEE!!
TWOOO!!
THREEEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

“Feds Watching” by 2 Chainz blasts through the speakers and the crowd raises to their feet in cheers. Caden stands with his hand raised in the ring.

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner via pinfall… CADDEEENN YOUUNGGGG!!

TREY BOOKER: I’m with MYOJIN on this one, what the hell was Colton doing here? I don’t see the purpose.

J.T. PRICE: Maybe he was just trying to prove a point to both of them so that no matter who the winner was, he got under their skin?

TREY BOOKER: But, why? He hasn’t even won his own match yet. He’s just creating enemies at this point.

J.T. PRICE: Well, I think we’re about to get our answer now.

Colton Saint asks for a mic from a PH Official. One is handed to him and “Feds Watching” fades out. He puts the mic up to his mouth.

COLTON SAINT: MYOJIN, you fool. You fell right for my trap.

He lets out a crazy sounding chuckle.

COLTON SAINT: You see, out of the two of you, Caden is the weaker link and going against him would pretty much guarantee me that X-Factor Championship.

Caden stands there looking confused.

COLTON SAINT: I’m not really worried about tonight. My sights are set and when that happens, I don’t let shit slip away from me. So, good riddance to you MYOJIN. Caden, I’ll be seeing you very soon.

Colton drops the mic and heads back up the stage. Both MYOJIN and Caden stand in the ring confused.

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 J0gSvwe

The arena lights dim as “Break Through” by Wreckage begins to play through the PA.

"Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied
But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it"

On cue, Elijah Copeland makes his way through the curtain, sporting a “The Copeland Era” muscle shirt. As the crowd boos, Copeland smirks and puts his wrists together.

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall.  On his way to the ring, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS! He hails from LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA! HE IS "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" ELIJAH COPELANDDDDDDDD!!!!!

"Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
Don't tell me how to live my life
I'm breaking through tonight"

TREY BOOKER: Quite the blue chip prospect here in Elijah Copeland!

J.T. PRICE: One that’s about to go bust against Colton Saint if you ask me.  Not to downplay the man’s talents.  Neither Colton or Elijah are pandering to these people.  They’re here to put in work and leave the other man lying.

Copeland slaps the steps a few times before walking up to them.  He walks the ring apron until he reaches a corner and steps inside the ring and goes up.   After staring over the crowd once more with cold indifference, he hops down out of the corner and takes off his dog tags and shirt as the lights go dark once more.  Small flashes of yellow trickle in and out as “In The Still Of The Night” by The Five Satins can be heard from a distance. The camera pans in with the beautiful Kimberly Chase laying her head on a man’s shoulder, slow dancing with him. She rotates in the dance, allowing the camera to see Colton Saint holding onto her, with a content smile on his face. The two share a moment together.

As the shot pans out, Colton and Kimberly continue their slow dance. Surrounded by burning cars, and damaged bodies on the ground. They smile at one another, giving Colton the opportunity to reach down at one of the victims, snatching the necklace off of her. He looks at it, before putting it on around Kimberly’s neck.

“I think we need to add to our collection.”

The camera fades on the sinister couple as the tron goes dark.

The thunderous percussion blasts through the speakers as “Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy starts up. Time delayed white strobe lights flicker in and out every few seconds.

Kimberly walks ahead of Colton towards the end of the ramp. Her eyes narrow at the ringside fans, holding onto her necklace as if it were her own, walking closely to the fans before Colton steps in the way, keeping himself between the fans and her.

Kimberly smirks as they cower out of the way at his glance. He moves slowly alongside her before turning towards the hard camera. In a sudden burst of energy, Colton grabs the top rope, and climbs onto the ring apron, looking down at Kimberly before standing himself up. He lowers her arm to her, allowing her to grip onto him as he slowly pulls her up onto the apron. They stare longing into each other’s eyes, before slowly turning to a glare at the audience.The slow scowl on Kimberly’s face pierces through the camera, before turning her head towards Colton, tugging at his jaw to make him look at her. She looks down at the middle rope before leaning down against it, allowing Colton to get into the ring, before he holds it open for her. She follows him into the ring, paying more attention to each other, painting the audience as cheap background characters.

They walk towards the middle of the ring, with the slow movements of Colton breaking as he sprints towards the ropes, bouncing off before hitting the other side. He runs the ropes, as Kimberly watches him, rubbing the chain of her necklace with a smile on her face.

Going from the full sprint to the sudden stop, Colton keeps his eyes on Kimberly, who gives him direction on the contest,

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opp-

Elijah Copeland explodes out of his corner and charges Colton Saint into his own.  He unloads with elbows, kicks, and stomps as the referee considers pulling him off, but instead signals for the bell.

DING DING DING!

TREY BOOKER: And just like that things are underway!

J.T. PRICE: h-huh? Oh, sorry, I fell asleep during that entrance.  I don’t blame Copeland for jumping the gun on the announcements.

Elijah manages to chop Colton down in the corner with his flurry of knees and elbows.  He then grabs hold of the top strand and starts raining down with repeated double stomps, before walking out of the corner to take in the booing crowd.  As he steps into the center of the ring, sneering and smiling to the crowd all around him, Kimberly Chase whispers to the downed Colton Saint in the corner.  His eyes snap open as his arms shoot up and grab the top strand and slingshot him out of the seated position in the corner.  Saint crack his neck and eyes the preening and posturing Copeland with malicious intent.  As if sensing eyes on him, Copeland turns, looking for a jumping enziguri, bur Colton Saint slaps his feet away in mid air and quickly shoots in and plants Elijah Copeland with the Double Plant DDT before he can even fully get to his feet.  

TREY BOOKER: I think Copeland might have stirred up the wrong hive here tonight.

J.T. PRICE: Come at Colton Saint with disrespect and you get disrespected.

Saint maintains head control as he rains down knees to the top of Elijah’s head on the mat.  Copeland does his best to cover up, but Colton’s got that front chancery in tight.  After one last emphatic knee to the base of Copeland’s neck, Saint lets go momentarily and stares up at the ref, as if daring for him to try and stop his onslaught.  Elijah Copeland tries to push up off the mat, but the still clearly irritated Saint quickly locks in a side headlock and puts his entire body weight into the rest hold.

Colton Saint (off mic): HEADLOCK CITY, BITCH!

The crowd boos as Saint wrenches the hold while making eyes at Kimberly Chase at ringside as he holds tight to the endless side headlock.

TREY BOOKER: Expert...uh...application of that headlock.

J.T. PRICE: Are you sure it isn’t a sleeper? Because it’s putting me down for the nap just watching it. Anyone expecting to see Elijah fly around the ring here tonight is going to be sorely disappointed.

Elijah Copeland finally gets his arms underneath him and begins to press off of the mat, pulling the flirtatiously distracted Saint up to one knee.  Colton wrenches harder as Copeland struggles to get his feet underneath him.  Finally he gains his base and tries his best to push himself out of the rest hold with all of his body weight.  Saint’s arm relents pressure momentarily as he tries to readjust, and it allows just enough room for Elijah Copeland to slip the guard.  Copeland steps off the knee and pops Saint in the back of the head with a step-up axe kick.  Saint rises to his feet, clasping the back of his neck as Elijah Copeland gets on his bicycle and hits the ropes.  He comes back and plants a gross yakuza kick to the side of Saint’s face.  The big man’s rocked, but still on his feet.  Copeland shrugs, two-steps backward, and lunges forward with a brutal superkick to the chin of Saint.  Saint falls into the middle rope and springs back up to his feet.  He’s eye to eye with a mortified Elijah Copeland, smiling in his face as if all of the offense just delivered was a mere flesh wound.  Copeland backpedals as an enraged Saint stalks forward.  Desperate, Copeland rears back once more as if thinking superkick again,  and comes back with a hard thrust kick to the shin.  Saint staggers and takes a swing at Copeland.  Copeland ducks the line and reverses into a russian leg sweep.  Saint crashes to the mat hard.  Copeland, not looking to let the dust settle on his opponent quickly transitions into an armbar attempt, but Saint locks fingers and pulls out of the submission before it can be fully applied.  Both men roll on their feet and stare one another down.  

TREY BOOKER: It’s like the match restarted, Price.

J.T. PRICE: I don’t know about that.  Copeland might have found a good strategy on accident.  Colton Saint isn’t the kind of guy you can find many weaknesses in, so you gotta pick a part and pick it apart.

Saint rushes Elijah, but Elijah cuts him off at the pass with a basement dropkick to the offending leg.  Saint falls halfway out of the ring between the top and middle ropes.  Elijah swings his legs around to the outside and grabs his head as it swings back around into the ring.  He locks up and snaps off a gross hanging snap neckbreaker, driving Saint spine first.  Elijah considers the cover, but Saint’s legs are still in the ropes.  Instead, he grabs Colton up by the head once more and sets up for a hanging flatliner, but Kimberly Chase grabs Saint’s legs at the last second and pulls him to the outside as Elijah Copeland snaps back first onto the mat empty handed.  

TREY BOOKER: The ref’s having none of that.  He’s telling Kimberly to head to the back as she dotes over the seething Saint.

J.T. PRICE: She doesn’t look like she’s listening either.

Elijah Copeland baseball slides through the ref’s legs and kicks Kimberly Chase with full force.  Chase collapses on the rampway as Copeland lands on his feet on the outside, the baseball slide bringing him out with full momentum.  Saint looks down at Kimberly, and then snaps his attention back to Elijah who is now begging him off.

TREY BOOKER: I think it was an accident.

J.T. PRICE: I don’t think Colton’s a man of semantics.

Copeland tries to slide back into the ring, but Saint grabs his ankles and pulls him to the outside.  Wheelbarrow suplex into the guardrail!  Elijah crashes back first into the steel barricade and then crumples to the matted floor below.  Saint’s not done yet though.  Sliding knee drop to the base of Copeland’s neck!  Saint is livid as he grabs Elijah Copeland up by the hair and screams into his face with primal intensity.  He locks up, and grapevines the leg.  He’s looking for the running Fisherman Buster on the outside, but Copeland grabs the barricade with his free hand and pulls Saint down across the railing throat first.  Saint stumbles off clutching his throat.  Copeland hops the barricade and rushes ahead of Saint as he starts to crawl up onto the apron.  Copeland grabs him in the uranage and pulls him through the ropes, planting him with the hanging flatliner.  He hooks Saint’s legs and covers.

One!
Two!

Saint kicks out at two.  

TREY BOOKER: Elijah Copeland looks a little frustrated as he rises out of the pin.

J.T. PRICE: He’s trying to figure out the secret equation to put this man away, and he’s throwing every formula at the drawing board and coming up with nothing.  I don’t blame him for being frustrated.

Saint starts to push off of the mat.  Copeland wipes his hair out of his face and bites down on his bottom lip in agitation. He laces into the rising Saint with a gross elbow to the ear.  Saint stutter steps, smiles an insane half-conscious smile, and continues pushing himself up off of the mat.  Copeland, frustrated by Saint’s tenacity, stomps down hard on the back of his leg, and then kicks Colton flush in the ribs for good measure.  Saint rolls over on his side momentarily in agony, but quickly rolls up to his feet and gets right into Copeland’s face.  Open hand slap to Copeland, but Elijah doesn’t budge and instead answers back with a stiff toe kick to the shin.  Almost reflexively, as soon as the toe kick hits Saint lays into Copeland’s neck with one-two forearm hammer blows from both sides.  Copeland retaliates with a close range headbutt that sends Saint staggering back, checking his face for blood.  A barely cognisant Elijah Copeland falls backward into the ropes and explodes forward with a Busaiku Knee Kick that sends Saint ass over teakettle to the mat.  Both men lay on the ground, exhausted and spent as the crowd comes alive around them.

Both men, now on all fours crawl toward one another, using one another as a crutch to set themselves up on their knees.  Colton shoots out a hand and clasps the back of Copeland’s neck, but Copeland’s not having it.  He breaks the half-guard and spikes the cheek of Saint with a jab as he begins to rise up on one knee.  Saint laughs as he clutches his cheek.  Battering ram headbutt to the gut of Copeland brings him back down to both knees.  Saint grabs the back of Copeland’s neck with both hands and pushes him down underneath his body, where he starts laying in once more to those knees to the top of the head.  Copeland tries to guard, but Saint butterflies his arms and continues laying into his skull with the caps of his knees.  Finally, he transitions and rolls over into a butterfly lock.  Copeland shrieks in pain as Saint bares down on him with his full body weight.

TREY BOOKER: This is insanity.  Copeland’s on the verge of unconsciousness.

J.T. PRICE: But his foot’s searching for that bottom rope!

Saint quickly pulls Copeland to his feet, still butterflying the arms as he does so.  He muscles Elijah off of his feet and onto his shoulders and starts spinning with The Golden Standard up in the crucifix position.  Saint rotates over and over again as the audience tries to keep count of the spins, before finally letting go of Copeland and letting him spin like a top in the air before crashing to the mat with the Wrath of Bodacious.  The dizzied Saint collapses to the canvas.  He kneels over the downed Copeland like a predator playing with it’s prey.  He grabs Copeland’s head up off of the mat and puts it under his arm.  Finding his feet, Saint pushes off the mat, lifting Elijah off of the canvas in the process, before twisting and crashing down with From Kimberly With Love.  Colton Saint covers with the lateral press.

One!
Two!
Three!

DING DING DING

HOLLY PEREZ: And your winner, Colton Saint!

“Unsettling Differences” begins blaring through the PA as Saint rolls out of the cover and smiles up at the lights maniacally.  He turns to look over at ringside where Kimberly Chase has materialized after the bell.  They smile at one another knowingly.  They follow one another’s eyes as they land on Elijah Copeland’s dog tags wrapped around the ring post.  Kimberly gives Saint a pleading look, but Colton smiles and shakes his head no.

TREY BOOKER: What a contest.  

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, but I think maybe Kimberly Chase wanted a little more out of this meeting than just her honor defended.  I swear that woman’s like a racoon.  Once something shiny catches her eye, she becomes insatiable.

TREY BOOKER: It looks like there may be honor among thieves here tonight, though!

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 CRzyqqQ

The camera cuts to the ring where a table with red cloth over it and three chairs tucked under it. Three microphones sit on top of the red table cloth. Beside the table is the Project: Honor Grand Championship sitting inside of a display case.  “Mouth for War” by Pantera blasts through the speakers and Callum Walker steps out with a mic in his hand. The crowd starts to cheer and clap for the PH General Manager. He slowly makes his way to the ring, thanking people on his way down. He climbs up the stairs and into the ring. Waiting a few seconds for the crowd to calm down, he holds the mic up to his mouth.

CALLUM WALKER: The moment a lot of you tonight have been waiting for… CONTRACT SIGNING TIME!

More cheers form throughout the crowd.

CALLUM WALKER: Tonight, the three top contenders in Project: Honor will step foot into this ring and park their asses right in those seats. Not a single one of them will touch the other except to shake hands. I plan to keep this clean and then you can tear each other apart at the Pay-Per-View. We’re just simply getting this match signed on paper as the first ever Grand Championship Match in Project: Honor history. It’s such an exciting time for us all. So… I’m sure you know them by now, but let’s meet your contenders for the most prestigious title in Project: Honor and soon enough the entire wrestling world!

The opening electronic strings of "Warrior" fade into the arena, growing louder as it progresses. The lights start pulsing in time with the start of the drumbeat, and as the lyrics begin a figure appeared silhouetted against the backdrop.

♫ I got my head high, my chest out, my eyes open wide
I got no fear, got no doubt and, god, I feel alive ♫

The spotlight kicked on, shining down onto Kasey Winterborn. With a slight smirk on her face and determination in her eyes, she raises her hands in the air to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd.

♫ I'm not stopping for ya, I'm a fucking warrior
I'm a warrior
Wa-wa-warrior, wa-wa-warrior
Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn
Na-na-na na-na-na, I'm a warrior ♫

After a moment of posing, she smiles and begins her descent down the ramp. Along the way she looks around at the crowd cheering for her, reaching out and slapping hands with a couple of fans at ringside. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, where she runs and leaps up to the middle rope at the turnbuckle and glances out at the crowd, smiling as she raises a fist in the air.

CALLUM WALKER: “Little Miss Vex”... KASEY WINTERBORN!

Kasey takes a seat in one of the chairs and awaits for the next person to come out.

♫ TRYIN' TO FUCKIN' RECORD THIS [sorry] ♫

"Brand New Numb" by Motionless In White rings out over the sound system as the lights in the arena fade out. As the guitar theme plays, Dickie Watson slides out from beneath the curtain with a large grin crossing his face. He jogs up to the edge of the stage, his head bobbing with the beat of the music, lifting his hands out to the side, that smile of his infectious as he meets the eyes of several crowd members.

♫ I'VE GOT A SHOTGUN TONGUE THAT TICK LIKE A TIME BOMB
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
I'VE GOT A SWITCHBLADE WIT THAT CUTS LIKE A BITCH
AND I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD MEET ♫

With a pep in his step, he begins his walk to the ring while mouthing the words and hi-fiving a couple of outstretched hands. At "cut likes a bitch", he stares directly at the camera as he makes a cutting motion with his fingers, widening his eyes and while gnashing his teeth together, lifting a corner of his lips up in a somewhat-cocky smirk.

♫ I WANNA BREAK FREE FROM MY HUMANITY
I WANNA RELEASE THE ANIMAL IN ME
B-B-B-BREAK FREE YOUR CURIOSITY
YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I NEED

I'VE GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS
NO GUILT ON MY CONSCIENCE
THE WAR IN YOUR PATH
THE "SEX IN YOUR VIOLENCE"
ALL OF MY FLAWS, I WEAR EM WITH HONOR
A PURPLE HEARTBREAK FOR ALL WE'VE SUFFERED ♫

The Molotov slides quickly beneath the bottom rope into the center of the ring, into a kneeling position as he looks around at the crowd and rises to his feet. He takes no time in heading over to the turnbuckle and climbing it to stand tall, his head still bopping with the beat. He raises one arm, stretching stiff out the side, closing one eye.

♫ I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY
HERE TO SAVE THE DAY ♫

With the music, he repeats the phrase, before jumping backward and landing with a loud thud against the canvas. He throws off his leather jacket, then leans into the turnbuckle, sitting against it and grasping the ropes as he checks the tension in them, looking upwards with a smile as his music fades out.

CALLUM WALKER: “The Molotov”... DICKIE WATSON!

"We Gonna Make It" by Jadakiss ft. Styles P plays throughout the arena. The crowd instantly forms a roar of boos before he can even make it out onto the stage. Soon after, Jason Terrance emerges and makes his way to the ring. He has his eyes locked on the ring, specifically the Grand Championship sitting in the display case. He slowly climbs into the ring, watching the others around him and then takes a seat.

CALLUM WALKER: JASON TERRANCE!

All three contenders stay seated while Callum starts to pace around the ring. “We Gonna Make It” fades out and so does the crowd.

CALLUM WALKER: What a great looking group we have here. Not only did you three win your respective matches tonight, you have also made your mark already in Project: Honor and here you are, just moments away from making history. How do you feel?

Jason is the first to grab his mic and lifts it up to his mouth.

JASON TERRANCE: Look man, all I gotta say is fuck y’all. I’m gonna get what’s mine and it’s sitting right here in that case. If you think otherwise, you’re fucking stupid.

Jason sets the mic back down. Dickie starts to chuckle, Kasey forms a smirk and Callum stands there astounded. Dickie grabs the mic next and lifts it up to his mouth.

DICKIE WATSON: Those are some strong words for someone who could barely beat Lil Petey earlier tonight…

Kasey couldn’t hold it in any longer and starts to laugh. Jason lifts the mic back up again.

JASON TERRANCE: What are you laughing at, red?

Her expression immediately changes as she forms a serious look on her face and glances at Jason. Kasey picks her mic up.

KASEY WINTERBORN: I’m just glad to be here to make history with Project: Honor. Just like you three, I’m looking directly at that Grand Championship and seeing it wrapped around my waist and my picture being posted ALL over the home page.

DICKIE WATSON: Jason already cost me a Tag Team Match victory, so I know he won’t do shit in this match. It’s basically going to be between you and I, Kasey.

They both share a laugh together.

JASON TERRANCE: Laugh all you want now. I’ll be the one who gets the final laugh and the gold to follow. Y’all think this is a fucking joke? Y’all got another thing coming.

Callum steps in after an Official hands him three copies of a single piece of paper. He lays them in front of Kasey, Dickie and Jason and gives them each a pen.

CALLUM WALKER: Alright, let’s save some of those words for the next few weeks. In front of you lies the contract for the Grand Championship Match at Hell on Earth. If you have an issue with it and don’t want to sign it, well, you are throwing away the opportunity of a lifetime and you’d be an idiot to do so. Plain and simple. I’ll give you a second to read over. Cue the music.

Kasey laughs while the other two stay focused on the contract. They all sign along the dotted line eventually and set their pens down. An official grabs the contracts and stores them in a briefcase.

CALLUM WALKER: There you have it, folks. Your Project: Honor Grand Championship Match is set in stone for our INAUGURAL Pay-Per-View; Hell on Earth! Kasey Winterborn, Dickie Watson, and Jason Terrance will collide in less than two short weeks to determine who will be the FIRST EVER Grand Champ. Anything else you all would like to say?

Jason stands up and walks out of the ring. When he reaches the ramp, he turns around and flicks everyone off. Dickie and Kasey stand in the ring and shake hands before exiting the ring also.

CALLUM WALKER (mumbling): Well that was very anticlimactic…

CALLUM WALKER: Anyways, that’s all we have for tonight! Join us for our inaugural Pay-Per-View, Hell on Earth, August 30th! See y’all then.

“Mouth for War” by Pantera starts to play. The camera starts to fade with Callum standing over the Grand Championship display case.

PROVING GROUND #3 8/14/20 2xrdk4r
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum