Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 Empty PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:28 am
PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 NtOJO5x

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 2xrdk4r

After the logo flashes on the screen, the scene fades into the BB&T Stadium in Greensboro, North Carolina. Blue and white pyro light up the stage. “Mouth for War” by Pantera starts to play for the SOLD OUT crowd as they are on their feet holding various signs throughout the crowd. The camera pans around to show most of them.

“JONNY C HAS BETTER HAIR THAN ME”
“PROJECT: HORROR HAPPENS TONIGHT”
“I’D LET RED RIOT DO ANYTHING TO ME”
“WELCOME BACK, RYAN”
“I THOUGHT CORREA WAS GOING TO ‘SAVE WRESTLING’”

As “Mouth for War” continues to play at a lower volume, the camera cuts to the announcers at ringside. The crowd stays on their feet.

TREY BOOKER: Welcome back to another FIRE edition of Proving Ground. As always, I am Trey Booker and this is my partner--

J.T. PRICE: Yours truly, J.T. Price! Each and every show we have is absolutely action packed and that’s not going to change tonight!

TREY BOOKER: How right you are, J.T. Just last show, Grand Champion Dickie Watson announced his open challenge for the belt and we never would’ve guessed who came out… Jacob Steele! He showed up to Project: Honor and is already facing for the Title in the Main Event tonight!

J.T. PRICE: He said it best, he deserves it, but if you ask me, it just doesn’t seem right. No matter, fans; make sure to bring the best of the best weapons tonight as it’s a Fans Bring The Weapons Match!

TREY BOOKER: Plenty more action going on tonight, too! A bunch of new faces looking to make a strong debut and we’re just a month away from the PPV now, which we haven’t heard much about. I can almost assure you that Callum will come out tonight and make an announcement.

J.T. PRICE: Well, now that you said something, I’m sure he will. All that and more tonight as we bring to you Project: Honor’s dope ass show, Proving Ground! LET’S GET STARTED!

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 EJ471vS

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 H653C7F

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is the opening match of the evening and is scheduled for one fall!

CROWD: ONE FALL!

HOLLY PEREZ: Introducing FIRST! Hailing from Belfast, Ireland… Standing at 5 foot 6 and weighing 130 pounds… She is THE CANNONBALL, BERYL WWEEEEEIIIRRRRRRRR!

The lights of the arena shut off all at once as the opening riff of "Demon" by Sleigh Bells start to play. On the jumbotron, a video montage of Beryl Weir competing in various bareknuckle brawling contests play, including her getting a few shots in. The montage ends on a close-up of her face, nose bloody. Just as the drums start to kick in, she cracks a smile, blood pooling from her mouth for just a moment before cutting to her name logo.

The lights also pop on, revealing the Cannonball standing on the top of the entrance ramp, leather jacket on and swinging her long twin braids with a sadistic grin on her face. She starts to storm down the ramp, eyes locked on the ring. She slides in and makes her way to a corner. She hangs up her jacket and pulls out her brand mouthguard from the pocket of her jacket. She turns and starts to stretch out in the corner, eyes locked on her opponent/on the entrance ramp as she waits for the competition.

HOLLY PEREZ: And her opponent for the night! Coming from Salem, Massachusetts.. Standing st 5 foot 6 and weighing 141 pounds, she is OBLIVION'S CRUSH- CONTESSA FLORAAANNNNN!

The lights in the arena flicker as if there is some sort of electrical short. The power struggles to stay on for a few moments until the ultimately go out. For a few seconds the arena is in complete darkness until rose tinted lights start pulsing along with the opening snare hits of “Only Shallow” by My Bloody Valentine.

The guitars scream as a cloud of smoke envelopes the stage and obfuscates a shape that stands in front of the curtain. The audience is entranced by the mythic imagery flashing on the screen and they wait with bated breath.

Sʟᴇᴇᴘ Lɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘɪʟʟᴏᴡ Dᴏᴡɴ(ᴡᴀʀᴅ) Aɴᴅ (Wʜᴇʀᴇ)Sʜᴇ ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ
Aɴʏᴡᴀʏ (ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ)

A small bleach blonde figure paces out onto the stage with her head low and her hair hanging in front of her eyes. Contessa Floran slowly parts the hair that obstructed the view of her face as the camera moves in for a close up. Her eyes are closed, she appears to be in a deeply pensive state. As if struck by lightning, she opens her eyes and her piercing blue gaze stares down the lens of the camera.

For a moment she gazes into the lens, her expression blank. Following a deep sigh, Floran skulks to the ring, choosing to walk along the guard rail in an effort to stay out of sight as much as possible. She does her best to avoid the grasp of clamouring fans. The camera scrambles to find her amid the darkness and haze.

Upon reaching the ring, she pulls herself up onto the apron and sits there for a moment, hanging her head once again. As the rose colored lights flash and the smoke begins to clear, Floran jumps up so she is standing on the apron. She takes a moment to survey the audience before she wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring.

The two competitors step into opposite corners of the ring, staring each other down as the referee steps in the middle. He says that he wants a clean, by the books match and steps back, signaling for the match to begin.

DING! DING! DING!

TREY BOOKER: And here we go! Starting tonight's edition of Proving Grounds off with two exciting newcomers in Beryl Weir and Contessa Floran! They both seem like opposites! Beryl being aggressively energetic with Contessa seeming rather somber Without any really prior knowledge of either, who are you betting on?

J.T. PRICE: How am I supposed to make a guess like that?!

The crowd already is hype! Some loud cheers irradiating from the many in attendance as Weir and Floran begin to circle each other. Weir seems to be talking as much trash already as possible with her fists raised, beckoning Floran to come closer- though Oblivion's Crush doesn't make the first move, giving the Cannonball an enigmatic stare. Weir, already running out of patience quickly goes FOR A SPINNING BACK FIST- FLORAN DUCKS AND MOVES BEHIND HER, PULLING HER INTO AN OÇONNOR ROLL! THE REF DROPS TO COUNT!

ONE!-BUT FLORAN LETS GO AND RUNS TO THE ROPES, SHE SPRINGBOARDS OFF THE SECOND ROPE AND TURNS AROUND- CROSSBODY TO A SEATED WEIR WITH THE LATERAL PRESS PIN! THE AUDIENCE LOSES IT AT THE SUDDEN BURST OF ENERGY!

ONE!
TWO!

THR- KICKOUT BY A SURPRISED WEIR, PRACTICALLY THROWING FLORAN OFF OF HER! AN AUDIBLE GASP AT HOW CLOSE THE COUNT WAS CAN BE HEARD ALL AROUND THE ARENA!

TREY BOOKER: Woah! That could've been it!
J.T. PRICE: Now THAT is how you start off your first match!

Floran wastes no time and quickly Irish Whips Weir to the corner-! Weir stops herself from crashing into the corner by placing her foot against the middle turnbuckle! As Floran sprints toward her, she gets ROCKED from a back elbow from the Cannonball! Weir then turns around and puts Floran in a front facelock- SNAP SUPLEX INTO THE CORNER AND FLORAN GETS HUNG UP BEFORE FALLING BACK TO THE MAT! FLORAN YELLS OUT IN PAIN!

TREY BOOKER: JESUS! SUPLEX INTO THE TURNBUCKLES!

J.T. PRICE: We're getting to see some serious brutality here and I, for one, LOVE IT!

Weir, seething, wastes no time to begin stomping a MUDHOLE into Floran with as much power as possible! The ref tries to tell her to let her out of the corner but it's ignored-! The referee begins counting as boos start to the ring out!

TREY BOOKER: Oh, come on! Listen to the referee!

J.T. PRICE: Oh, relax! She has to the count of five.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOU-!

Weir hears the count and stops! Stepping back with the meanest glare on her face as she looks toward the referee with irritation. Floran winces as she begins to get up, leaning in the corner and holding her chest- WEIR RUNS IN WITH A CORNER DROPKICK RIGHT TO THE STERNUM AND FLORAN KEELS OVER TO THE MAT, FALLING OUT OF THE CORNER!

TREY BOOKER: LIKE A HEAT SEEKING MISSILE, WEIR JUST NAILED FLORAN WITH THAT DROPKICK!

J.T. PRICE: I think I can see the imprint of boot soles in her chest!

Weir wastes no time pulling Florace up by the hair- she whips her to the ropes! Floran rebounds and GETS MET WITH A SPINNING BACK FIST THAT ECHOES THROUGHOUT THE BUILDING FROM IMPACT!

TREY BOOKER: And Weir HITS that Back Fist she was looking for earlier!

J.T. PRICE: Floran might be already out cold her! What are you waiting for?! Pin her!

The Cannonball with a smug grin presses her foot onto Floran's chest and shouts at the referee to count for a pin! More boos radiate from the crowd at the sign of disrespect.

TREY BOOKER: Is that really necessary?

J.T. PRICE: A serious display at dominance. I'm more than here for it!

The referee reluctantly goes down to begin counting.

ONE!
TW-

FLORAN WAS PLAYING POSSUM! SHE TRIPS WEIR OVER, WHO GETS FOLDED ONTO THE MIDDLE ROPE NECK FIRST!

TREY BOOKER: Baited her right into her trap!

J.T. PRICE: What is she doing next?!

Floran climbs out of the ring onto the apron and paces back against the post! With a predatory look in her eyes, she runs in- FRONT DROPKICK, PLANTING BOTH FEET AGAINST THE SIDE OF WEIR'S HEAD! WEIR CRUMBLES BACK INTO THE RING!

TREY BOOKER: SHE CALLS THAT NIGHTY NIGHT!

J.T. PRICE: DON'T LET THE BED BUGS BITE!

Floran quickly scrambles back into the ring and goes for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!

THR- KICKOUT, WEIR GETS THE SHOULDER UP!

TREY BOOKER: That wasn't enough?!

J.T. PRICE: Something tells me Weir isn't going to go down that easy!

Weir begins to make it to her knees, attempting to shake the cobwebs off but she's clearly out of it! Floran backs up and then dashes in with a EUROPEAN UPPERCUT TO THE KNEELING WEIR!

Floran quickly gets up and grabs both wrists of the lifeless Weir and begins STOMPING HER CHEST IN! THE CROWD COUNTS ALONG!

CROWD: ONE! TWO! THREE! FOUR! FIVE! SIX! SEVEN! EIGHT! NINE! TEN!

TREY BOOKER:: PAYBACK FOR EARLIER, BUT THE REF NEEDS TO MAKE HER STOP!

J.T. PRICE: I say let her continue! This mean streak is proving pretty effective!

The referee reprimands Floran and she finally lets go of the unmoving Weir, she then looks over to the ropes as a light seemingly goes off in her head. SHE THEN RUNS TO THE ROPES AND SPRINGBOARDS OFF THEM- REVERSE FACING SENTON/BACKSPLASH RIGHT TO WEIR'S CHEST, DRIVING THE WIND OUT OF HER!

TREY BOOKER: The tables have turned drastically in this match!

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, my bets on Floran!

TREY BOOKER: What? You can't place a bet when whatever you're betting on has already started. That's not how it works-

J.T. PRICE: You talk too much!

Now it's Floran's turn to grab hair as she viciously lifts Weir off the mat, she looks over to the corner and leaves the dazed Weir standing. SHE JUMPS UP TO THE TOP ROPE AND BOUNCES BACK, GOING FOR THE POISON RANA SHE CALLS THE SELINA KYLEDRIVER- BUT WEIR CATCHES HER IN MID-RANA, REFUSING TO BE FLIPPED! FLORAN STRUGGLES AS WEIR GRITS HER TEETH, HOLDING BOTH LEGS! SHE THEN YELLS OUT AND PERFORMS AN INVERTED ALABAMA SLAM, SENDING FLORAN FACE FIRST INTO THE MAT!

TREY BOOKER: INVERTED ALABAMA SLAM!

J.T. PRICE: Welp, that pretty face just got ruined.

Weir pants and holds the side of her face as she lifts Floran, who's glassy-eyed, up into a GATOR ROLL NECKBREAKER! But she maintains the front facelock and rolls over again-! Lifting her up into VERTICAL SUPLEX POSITION BUT STALLING WITH A CONFIDENT LOOK ON HER FACE! Even the crowd who's taken a disliking to her is amazed by her strength-! She holds Floran up in the air for what almost feels like an eternity, letting the blood rush to the blonde's head- even positioning to hold the suplex with one arm… BEFORE CRASHING FLORAN DOWN ONTO HER HEAD, SPIKING HER WITH A BRAINBUSTER! THE AUDIENCE WINCES!

TREY BOOKER: HANGWOMAN'S CURSE!

J.T. PRICE: Nevermind her face being ruined, she might be DEAD!

Weir floats over into the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!-..

TREY and J.T.: WHAT?!

NO, FLORAN MANAGED TO LIFT HER SHOULDER UP AT THE LAST POSSIBLE MILLISECOND WEIR CAN'T BELIEVE IT AND SITS UP WITH FRUSTRATION AND BEGINS LAYING INTO FLORAN WITH VICIOUS ELBOWS! THE REFEREE STARTS TO COUNT- BUT WEIR GETS UP AND GLARES A HOLE INTO HIM, DARING HIM TO DQ HER AS SHE PUSHED HIM DOWN! The crowd's booing for the Cannonball grows louder.

TREY BOOKER: What a bully!

J.T. PRICE: That was a three and you know it! She has every right to be mad!

Weir turns back Floran who's on her hands and knees. As she moves closer, Floran looks up- AND SPITS BLACK MIST RIGHT INTO THE WEIR'S FACE! THE REFEREE DIDN'T SEE IT AS HE WAS GETTING BACK UP! WEIR SCREAMS OUT IN PAIN AND FALLS, CLAWING AT THE STINGING MIST IN HER EYES! THE CROWD POPS FROM SURPRISE!

TREY BOOKER: SMOKE SIGNAL!

J.T. PRICE: Was she planning that this entire time?!

Floran quickly grabs Weir's legs and brings them into Figure Four position! She then steps to the side and BRIDGES BACKWARD INTO A MODIFIED PIN, USING HER FREE HAND TO COVER WEIR'S FACE SO THE REF DOESN'T SEE THE MIST!

TREY BOOKER: COMBAT HYPNOSIS!

J.T. PRICE: SHE'S GOING TO DO IT!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

TREY BOOKER: And she does!

J.T. PRICE: I knew I placed my bet on the right lady tonight!

HOLLY PEREZ: AND HERE IS YOUR WINNER…. CONTESSA FLORAANNNN!

“Only Shallow” by My Bloody Valentine begins to play again as Floran rises, breathing heavily and staring down at her opponent.

TREY BOOKER: In possibly the most sneaky but well done way, the mysterious Contessa Floran pulls off an impressive win tonight.

J.T. PRICE: That she did- She is going to wreak havoc here in Project: Honor, and I'll be here ready with popcorn!

The referee walks over to raise her hand but she pulls away with a glare, making him back off. She stares into the hard camera with her icy, piercing eyes and an unreadable face as she raises her own hand, before rolling out of the ring.

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 CTtIfA6

After the close of the match, we’re shown the golden maned, absolutely cut-out-of-stone rookie setting the world ablaze, Jay Jones, sitting backstage with his kicked up with his arms crossed behind his head. He feigns applause, shakes his head, and nods.

JAY JONES: That was… fun. Not particularly inspired, but I digress. I suppose it isn’t every day you get to watch an absolute beast in the gym, on the microphone, and in the ring, but let’s not fret - that day’s coming on the next proving grounds! Jay Jones decides to step away from basking in the sun on an island, and pick up a shield and sword and step into the ring with the gladiators. Breathe it in, bask in it. Hold on - capture me from my best angles.

Jay Jones rises from his seat, runs a hand through his hair, and rolls his dress shirt sleeves up enough so they can’t hide the glory of his well-toned arms.

JONES: Here…

Jay turns his head to the side then faces the camera directly with a grin that’s seeped in venom and malice.

JONES: Here…And for the 99.9% of my time, let’s save the next angle for what the roster’s going to see when they wake up after a match and go back to review to tapes to try and see when the Jay-train ran right over them.

Jay Jones reaches down to his right pants leg, taps his knee a few times, and teases an upward knee strike. After a few seconds of rubbing his knee, he blows on his hands because the gun’s too hot.

Jay notions to the television, strokes his chin, and wears a massive cheshire grin as he speaks.

JONES: I’d say more about who I am and what I can do but… I’d rather show you.

The scene fades to black.

We turn our attention to inside the locker room of Colton and Kimberly Chase, Colton is absent from the scene, yet there stood the woman everyone loved to hate, Kimberly, and across from her is three young women. Their identities were unknown. She paces the room back and forth with her arms crossed, not taking her eyes off them.

Kimberly Chase: “So, it has come to my attention that a couple of years ago Colton was wrestling over in Japan for another company and during intermission one of you three was dancing with him and would go on to become a friend of his, and I am here to investigate as to who that women is, so I brought you hussies here.”

She flips her hair and smirks, eyeing them up and down

Kimberly Chase: “Now some may say that I am doing this out of pure jealousy, but that is far from it. I want to be sure he is protected and safe, no reason to be jealous, I look at ya'll, then I look at me. It's like comparing brands. You guys are the dollar store and I am Gucci. Nobody is into cheap shit, but back to the matter at hand, do any of you know Colton?”

The two blondes start giggling amongst each other.

The two blonde women: “We saw him walking around backstage. He is pretty cute and has big muscles.”

The brunette woman: “Mmmm muscles. I bet that isn't the only thing that is big on him.”

Kimberly tries to hold her composure, but the more they continued giggling and talking about him in a sexual manner made her eyeballs almost fall out of its socket. With rage, she shoves one of the girl's up against a wall and wraps a hand around her neck. The giggling stops and there was now a silence in the room as the poor girl feared for Kimberly's wrath.

Kimberly Chase: “If you ever talk like that about my boyfriend again I will rip off your vocal chords and use it as a jump rope. Understood?”

They look on and nod their head as she releases her hand from the woman's neck and backs away laughing while they look on fearful

Kimberly Chase: “Good now that we got that out of the way.. onto my next question. Where were you on January 24th, 2018 around 11 pm. One at a time please.”

Blonde #1: “I was taking a bubble bath and settled into bed soon afterwards.”

Blonde #2: “I was in bed watching one of my favorite movie's.”

Brunette: “I..was.. uh. I sort of forgot what I was doing around that time.”

She shakes her head and taps her chin, not believing the last girl's words.

Kimberly Chase: “Likely story. I will get to the bottom of this once and for all..”

After a slight delay following the words from Kimberly, the door opens up. The Project: Honor X-Factor Champion Colton Saint enters the room, closing the door behind him. He looks over at Kimberly with a smile on his face, however he notices the three girls in the room with her. His eyebrow raises as he glances at her.

Colton Saint: “Hey.. What’s going on here?”

Still confused by what everyone is doing in the room, Colton glances over at the girls before looking back at Kimberly.[/i}

A surprised look hits her. She didn't expect to see him now, figured he would have been off training for his match.

Kimberly Chase: “Oh hey, my dear. I wasn't expecting to see you, but as you know I am a very busy woman and could use some help with everyday things, so uh.. I was searching for an assistant, but these girls are pretty useless; therefore, they won't be needed.”

He paces slowly over to the girls, and looks each one of them in the eye. Two of them look down, but the third, she makes eye contact.

Colton Saint: “What about this one? She looks honest.”

Kimberly Chase: “We are looking for an assistant not a homeless dog. Enough of this..”

She grabs them by the hair and throws them out the door, then shuts it, grabs the lysol can and sprays the entire room with it.

Kimberly Chase: “One of them reeked of fish. I wonder if her smell lingers like that when she is working that pole.”

He sits down in a chair, looking at Kimberly, still not sure with what is going through her mind.

Colton Saint: “So, what were they really here for? You have an assistant already, a pretty expensive one. Plus, your nose crinkled when you said it. What’s going on here?”

Kimberly Chase: “Well, she sucks and doesn't attend to Maxwell, claiming he is stupid. What a bitch.”

She sighs and goes behind where he was sitting and massages his broad shoulders

Kimberly Chase: “I forgot to mention this earlier, but your meds came in this morning. I brought them with me in case you wanted them.”

Colton Saint: “Oh thank God.. You’re a life saver!”

He reaches down and pulls his shirt up and off. Cringing a little at his shoulder, he looks at the amount of swelling taking place. Not happy with the injury, he reaches down and grabs a bottle of water before leaning back on the chair.

Colton Saint: “I’m going to need it tonight..”

Kimberly Chase: “Anything for my baby. Would you like me to help?”

She grabs it from the end table and opens up the packaging, holding the injection in her hand as she waits on an answer

He opens up his bottle of water, and nods.

Colton Saint: “Yeah, let’s do this.”

She moves to the side of him, gazing at the long needle before injecting it into his right shoulder while rubbing his back with her free hand. He takes a drink of the water, and slowly relaxes.

Colton Saint: “Myojin is a dead man..”

She finishes and throws it into the trash, then sits on his lap, resting her head on his chest as the camera gets a close up look at her devilish expression which could indicate something bad could happen judging by their track record.

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 DgFbbkr

HOLLY PEREZ: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is a triple threat match scheduled for one fall.  Entering first, standing 6'4'' and weighing in at 265 lbs; Hailing from Skull Valley, Arizona, he is the "The Underground Demon" The Predator!

The arena lights go out, causing a hushed commotion through out the arena.  A Day To Remember's "2nd Sucks" begins to build as  a hush grows over the audience.

"Fight!"

The crowd parts as The Predator makes his way to the ring through the masses.  A spotlight finds him as he wades through the masses, some cheering in recognition of the cult phenomenon, as others throw beer and boo.  Security rush the scene and block off the crowd as the stoic Predator snaps around and threatens to retaliate to the jeers.  Finally, after his long trek through the crowd, he hops the barricade, rolls into the ring, and stands ominously in the center awaiting his opponents.

TREY BOOKER: I don't know much about this guy, but the fans seem to know who he is.

J.T. PRICE: That's how underground sensations work, Trey.  Seen also in the dictionary under; nobodies.

The lights come up in the arena as "Gasoline" by I Prevail begins to play through the sound system and Midas Wretch makes his way to the ring with a no-nonsense demeanor and lack of spring in his step.

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent, standing 6'10'' and weighing in at 327 lbs; Hailing from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, "The Milwaukee Monster" Midas Wretch!

TREY BOOKER: Not many personality traits can be attributed to Midas Wretch, other than maybe 'complete badass'.

J.T. PRICE: 'Big' is a personality trait.  Dominant is a personality trait.  No-nonsense is...kind of a personality trait.

The chorus of "Never Look Back" begins to fade in over Midas's music as he rolls into the ring and stands face to face with The Predator, neither man budging as they size one another up.

HOLLY PEREZ: ...and their opponent, standing 5'5'' and weighing in at 143 lbs; Hailing from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, she is Eliza Dresden!

The overhead lights dim as blue and white lights flash along the rampway.  A spotlight of similar shades swirl over the crowd as Eliza bounds through the curtain, thrusting her fist in the air as she takes in the crowd.  Eliza rushes down the rampway, pin balling off of the security walls to meet as many fans as possible with high fives and pats on the back, before speeding up and sliding into the ring headfirst on her stomach before twisting onto her back and kips up to her feet. After glancing over her shoulder cheekily at her opponents in mid-stare down, she hops the nearest turnbuckle, once again shoving a fist skyward to more as the crowd cheer her on.  Finally she hops down and takes her place in her corner, hopping side to side ready for battle as the ref wedges between Predator and Wretch and forces them to their respective corners.

TREY BOOKER: While Eliza isn't the biggest competitor in this match, she certainly seems to have the bigger personality of the three.  

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, but it looks as if she's showed up to the party without a dance partner.  

DING DING DING!

Predator and Wretch immediately charge the center of the ring and lock up in a hockey fight, exchanging forearms and testing one another's mettle as Eliza watches on with her hands out to her sides in confusion.  She lunges toward the two big men, only for both to shove her back into her corner and continue powdering each other with hard heavy blows.  Eliza kips up to her feet and rushes the two once more with a head full of steam, only for Midas Wretch to thoughtlessly beil toss her out of the way and lay into The Predator with a hard lariat.  The Predator doesn't budge, but instead immediately snaps back with a hard lariat to the chest of Midas.  Eliza rolls to her feet and rises off of the canvas, slamming her hands on the mat as she does so as the two brooding behemoths continue testing one another with hard shots.  She charges in just as Midas shoves The Predator backward and side-steps Eliza Dresden.  Dresden stops herself short of crashing into the corner under her own steam.  She turns and rushes both men once again, only for The Predator to turn, hit the ropes, leap over her and pop Midas with a jumping clothesline that sends both men crashing to the canvas.  Eliza, still letting her momentum carry her, hits the ropes, comes back in, hops off of the rising Predator's back, and splashes down hard on top of Midas on the mat with a Shooting Star Press.  Cover!

ONE!

Midas presses Eliza up out of the cover, sending her sailing through the top and middle rope and out onto the apron.  He quickly rises to his feet and charges The Predator into the corner.  He starts laying in with hammer blows on The Predator, following up with brutal lariats, one after the other.  The Predator reverses the clench and places Midas in the corner, and starts raining down with hard rights, kicks, stomps, and a brutal onslaught of punches.  Midas Wretch shoves Predator out of the corner, only for Predator to bound back with a bicycle kick!  Midas Wretch crumples into the corner.  The Predator runs the bases, unaware of Eliza Dresden running back into the ring and chasing close behind.  Cannonball in the corner on Midas Wretch!  Eliza charges in as well, placing her hands over her mouth and shouting out to the crowd as she cuts a ganer.  

ELIZA DRESDEN: INCOMING!

The Predator moves out of the way just in time to avoid the shooting star cannonball.  Midas goes rolling out under the bottom rope on impact and smacking to the floor as Eliza rolls backwards to her feet and pumps her fist in the air in triumph, unaware of the menacing Predator directly behind her.

TREY BOOKER: And finally Eliza Dresden has entered the fray.

J.T. PRICE: I'm not sure if she should be happy about that.

Dresden turns with her arm in the air, right into a waiting Predator who snags her under the arm and snaps her overhead with an exploder suplex into the opposite corner.  Dresden manages to combat roll to her feet out of the exploder and onto her feet.  The Predator rushes her in the corner, but Eliza slaps the knee away and answers back with a standing dropkick.  The Predator staggers into the ropes.  Dresden rushes him.  Predator swings for the lariat, but Dresden ducks the line.  Dresden springboards off of the middle rope just as The Predator turns right into a back elbow.  Dresden's elbow ricochets off of The Predator's face, but the big man still fails to leave his feet.  

TREY BOOKER: Wow...

J.T. PRICE: Run little girl.  Run.

Dresden chases Eliza into the corner.  Eliza grabs the top rope and reverse leapfrogs up and over the big man.  The Predator stops himself in the corner and turns to Dresden in the center of the ring.  He slowly charges her once more.  Sensing danger, Dresden bounds toward the ropes, springboards off, and turns mid-air with a hellacious missile dropkick to the sternum of The Predator, who staggers back once more, but doesn't leave his feet.  Eliza hesitates, trying to figure out her next move as Midas Wretch rises up on the apron behind her.  The Predator menacingly approaches Dresden, who backs into the ropes right into Midas Wretch, who shoves her forward.  The Predator catches her and flings her overhead with a belly to belly dismissively, not leaving his feet as he does so as he walks right up to Midas Wretch on the apron.

TREY BOOKER: Wow...

J.T. PRICE: These two men just want to tear one another apart and they're not going to let anything get in their way, especially not Dresden.  

Headbutt from Midas Wretch sends The Predator stumbling to center ring.  Dropsault from behind by Eliza Dresden sends Predator falling forward into another hard forearm from Midas Wretch as the big man steps into the ring once more.  Eliza Dresden swings her body around The Predator from behind and whips him forward with a tilt-a-whirl headscissor, right into the waiting arms of "The Milwaukee Monster'', who snatches him up and plants him with a huge spinebuster in the center of the ring.  Eliza and Midas lock eyes and nod to one another.  Eliza Dresden charges Midas, who beil tosses her into the ropes.  Eliza's legs hit the top strand.  Assisted Arabian press finds its mark on the downed Predator.  Midas falls in line and hits the ropes.  Eliza moves just in time to narrowly avoid a slicing big elbow down across the chest of The Predator.  Eliza with the dropsault on Midas, who falls backward over the top rope out onto the apron on impact.  Eliza comes crashing down on The Predator with an impromptu moonsault.  Cover.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: WOW!

J.T. PRICE: Unnatural!  The Predator sits up out of the cover with Eliza Dresden still in his arms! ...AND WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP SAYING WOW!

The Predator rises to his feet as Eliza struggles in his arms.  He flippantly slings her over the top rope, but Eliza catches the top strand on the way down and dangles over the rising body of Midas Wretch on the outside.  Paying her no mind, The Predator turns, hits the ropes, and leaps over Eliza with a suicide cannonball onto Midas on the outside!  Both men crumple on impact as Eliza Dresden skins the cat back into the ring and sizes the two men stirring on the outside.

TREY BOOKER: Oh no...don't do it.  Oh-Em-Gee...Don't do it!

J.T. PRICE: What are you prattling on about? they're barely up and swinging at one another.  What are you talking about 'don't do it?'

TREY BOOKER: Not them..her.

As Predator and Midas rise up on the outside in the clutch, swinging weak forearm shots at one another as they do so, Eliza Dresden dead jumps up to the top rope and flies through the air with a beautiful shooting star to the outside. Oh-Em-Gee connects as the crowd goes nuts as Eliza springs to her feet and hops up on the barricade with a fist pumped in the air.  She powers Midas Wretch up and rolls him into the ring, only to enter close behind and find herself locked in a front facelock.  Midas deadlift suplexes her off of the mat, throwing Dresden bouncing across the ring.  He charges Dresden in the corner, only for her to run through his legs and hit a baseball slide to the outside on the rising Predator.  Midas bends down and grabs Dresden by the waist.  He deadlifts her off the canvas and walks to the center of the ring with her kicking and flailing in his arms.  He sends her over with a german suplex that crashes her hard onto the canvas and tumbling once again into the corner.  Disoriented, she tries to get to her feet and charge Wretch, but he easily catches her in a sleeper dead center of the ring.

TREY BOOKER: Oh my gosh, the lights are fading from Eliza's eyes as she struggles in the sleeper.

J.T. PRICE: No more flippy shooting stars for the crowd in attendance tonight, but Eliza will be seeing stars soon enough for sure.

As Dresden begins to fade inside the ring, The Predator once more sits up on the outside.  He snaps his head around and spots Midas choking out Dresden inside the ring.  Slowly, he rises to his feet and rolls in behind Midas and Eliza, going unnoticed by both competitors as he slinks in behind and snakes Midas's head under his arm for a dragon sleeper!

TREY BOOKER: The CEIYGE!!!

J.T. PRICE: Choke'em if ya got'em! Eliza's out, and I think Midas might join her soon!

The Predator wrenches back into a body scissor and pulls Midas Wretch down to the canvas with him.  The Predator quickly turns him over, mounting him in a camel clutch position as he holds onto the dragon sleeper and torques back with his hands clasped behind his back for extra pressure.  Midas tries desperately to fight to get his legs underneath him and power out of the hold, but The Predator relinquishes the hold and rises to his feet, and stomps down onto the back of Midas's knees.  He laces the motionless Wretch's legs into the deathlock prawn, grabs his arms and lifts him off of the canvas, and plants him hard with a brutal curb stomp.

J.T. PRICE: BOOM!

TREY BOOKER:  Headshot!

J.T. PRICE: Cover!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING DING DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match; The Predator!

As "2nd Sucks" hits the PA, The Predator rises out of the cover and walks to the center of the ring with his masked face pointed down to the ground as the cantankerous crowd pores over him with a mixture of cheers and boos.

TREY BOOKER: What a performance from these three here tonight.

J.T. PRICE: Call him the Underground Demon, The Predator, whatever you like.  All I know is that man is otherworldly levels of dangerous.

As the Predator stands over his fallen prey, the lights go out in the arena and the sound system falls silent.
Admin

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 Empty Re: PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:29 am

We are treated to the view from one of Project Honor’s camera’s currently peeking around the corner, watching along as the Warrior Rising champion Zane is trying to speak while MYOJIN combs through a rack of clothing to choose his attire for the night. While no one piece is partially discernable, there’s an ungodly amount of lace, cloth, glitter, and sparkly pieces to choose from.

MYOJIN: I’m not going to overreact about something so trite - I appreciated your partnership last week, but right now, I’m bearing the weight of questions such as ‘glitter vs. gold’, or ‘visual kei vs. cottagecore’, so forgive me if I’m speaking out of turn here but… why would I be too concerned with Colton Saint vs. whatever his ego’s able to convince him is the next smart move to make? Aha.

Zane sighs and combs a hand through her hair.

ZANE: From one artist to another, I’m saying that Kimberly isn’t someone who should be trusted. Holding this gold means I’ve got every single person on this roster focused on the target on my back. Unlike Colton and Kimberly, I haven’t gone let the weight of this belt cause me to crumble. He acts like a man who is afraid, defenseless, and cornered. That makes him dangerous. Therefore, I don’t see the harm of having someone watching your back. They’ve already shown they believe in strength in numbers.

MYOJIN: That’s the curse, isn’t it? These are the people who are desperate, and are doing things nobody’s willing to do to keep what they have, and I could easily stoop down to their level and.. Then all of the people making art with stencils rule the world, or the companies making clothing that dissolves off of your body from one wear rule the world, because art is meaningless and taking the cheapest, lowest common denominator rules things, yeah?

Zane raises a hand to speak up - and a white spandex uniform is draped across the hand while MYOJIN proudly continues to speak.

MYOJIN: You are a talented person and a wonderful champion. I need people like you shining brightly atop this roster more than I need your support beating up the bully outside of the school he graduated from doing wheelies to impress everyone left.

ZANE: In that case.. Go destroy the bastard for me, okay?

Entering the scene like a meteorite, Red Riot steps into the fray, adorned in a studded leather jacket and a wall to wall grin as she keeps her eyes on the golden belt over Zane’s shoulder. Zane returns the gaze, gladly.

RED RIOT: Sorry, I personally enjoyed the game of ‘will they or won’t they’, on Twitter a lil’ bit too much to just stand back and watch it live. I’m a lover of fanfiction as much as anyone, but the only relationship I’m interested in shipping is between yours truly, and that Warrior’s Rising championship. It sounds like it belongs in the Golden State with me, at least.

ZANE: Mention one insecure, talentless challengers willing to step out of line because they think that’s the only way to get a point across, and two will appear, I suppose. I don’t know you. I don’t think I care to have a conversation and talk about the weather with you after a brief introduction. But championship opportunities are made in the ring, not in front of snack machines.

MYOJIN: I’m assuming Colton didn’t send you? I imagine extras from Xena probably have too much of a price tag for his liking, yeah? I love the spikes, by the way.

RIOT: You’re cute. I’m Red Riot. I’m doing the rounds and making introductions while I keep the engine ready as I wait for my match to start. I thought I’d come over and say a few words to you but… for what? In a few minutes, Violence by Grimes is gonna play and the woman in front of you is going to be something like you’ve never seen before. I’m going to do things you’ve never seen before, and I’m going to make two men make noises you’ve never heard outside of animal documentaries about lions and gazelles. I just wanted to look you in the eye and say that while you’ve got a target on your back, the only person you should be worrying about is the sharpshooter. Pay attention, will ya?

Red Riot smirks and points to herself with a thumb, which she then uses to cut her throat. Zane doesn’t back down an inch, and only relaxes as Red Riot steps away to continue her rounds before her match as the scene closes. [/color]

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 Oe8JjzC

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first…

The beat drops and the bass kicks in, a light teal lighting shines down onto the man who just entered from behind the curtains: Adrian Hil. A mixture of cheers and boos are let out from the crowd, and no matter what noise they’re making, Adrian can’t help but smirk knowing they paid money to see him. He walks down the ramp with a confident stance, smacking away the hands of fans attempting to high-five him. Upon rolling into the ring, the lights go back to normal and Adrian takes a seat on the bottom turnbuckle nearest to him.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at two hundred and five pounds… From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada… “El Pistolero”... ADRIAN HIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLL!!

J.T. PRICE: If you’re a fan of the rough and rugged, then you’re tuned in for the right match tonight.

TREY BOOKER: He’s got a smile that only a mother could love, but a fighting style that’ll leave you demanding more.

HOLLY PEREZ: Next, hailing from Athens, Greece, coming in at 6’4’ and 302 lbs, THE GREEK TRAGEDY, PAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!

The lights go out with the Lyric (Hallowed be thy name, Hallowed be thy name
Hallowed be the fire, Hallowed be the fire) out walks Panos as he stands in the middle of the stage in the Christ pose as he makes his way to ring side as he walks Down to The Ring as he slides in under bottom rope. As he stands in the middle of the ring in the Christ pose as he waits in the corner for his opponents.

J.T. PRICE: It isn’t everyday that you see someone posing like Christ on the cross, but it isn’t everyday you meet a man like Panos.

TREY BOOKER: He’s a huge man that crushes men like titans did boulders. What’s not to love?

Panos and Adrian Hil stand in their corners just staring at one another waiting for the other one to make the first move. At the end of this staring battle both men move forwards before going into a lock up. Both men try their hardest but Panos overpowers his smaller opponent and shoves them away only to be met with a big right hook from Adrian! Panos stumbles backwards leading to a quick dropkick from The Van-City Wizard! Panos continues to stumble but doesn’t go down showing off his tremendous amount of strength. Hil knows that Panos is getting closer and closer to being on the mat and doesn’t let up on the assault laying into the larger opponent with chops and forearms until Adrian goes for an overzealous maneuver trying to hit the Saito Suplex! It fails and Hil isn’t able to lift the larger man off the ground, Panos quickly gets out of the hold.

TREY BOOKER: Strong or not… come on. That was a big attempt, and it didn’t pay off.

J.T. PRICE: It’s going to take all of the angels in the out fields to get a man the size of a convenience store off the ground.

Panos then goes back into the lock up quickly bringing Hil down to the mat and locking in a headlock to slow the pace of the match down.. Adrian claws away at Panos’s arm until he’s forced to let go. The Van-City Wizard tries to get back up but is pinned to the mat by Panos once again. Hil tries to get Panos off but he’s too strong and can’t. Panos has Hil right where he wants him. He pulls Adrian back up to his feet and hits a heavy chop to Hol’s chest causing him to fall down on one knee. He winces in pain before coming back with his own chop. It’s less effective but does cause Panos to stumble back letting Hil stand back up to his feet and wobbles around before charging at Panos and going for a massive running forearm. The sound it makes is deafening as it connects. Panos falls down onto his knees and holds his jaw in pain Hil kicks him in the head causing Panos to fall to his hands and knees right into a punt kick to the right arm causing Pason to fall. He rolls around in pain before getting over to the ropes and slowly pulling himself back up he stares at Hil while he holds his arm tightly in pain. He then out of nowhere runs at top speed and hits a running crossbody onto Adrian!!! He quickly pins!!

ONE
TWO
Hil kicks out!

J.T. PRICE: That’s another way of looking at things. Can’t take the entire guy down? Take him down piece by piece!

TREY BOOKER: Smart fighting, but Panos ain’t done yet.

Panos pulled his opponent up and grabbed hold of him by the chest! He performs a belly to belly tossing Adian over his head causing him to land bad on the floor. He holds his back and turns around. He then felt the big hands of Panos pick him back up into a powerbomb causing him to land badly on his shoulders. Adian flips over onto his feet but collapses soon after. Panos would pick him up only to be met with a brutal headbutt that turns Panos’s world upside down. He stumbles backwards and forwards blinking rapidly before stumbling forwards and getting met by another brutal headbutt!!!! He falls to his knees again as Hil bends down holding his head in pain. He grabs hold of Panos only to be greeted by a brutal European Uppercut!

J.T. PRICE: Is that - yes - congrats Trey, I think you’ve got another tooth for the collection.

TREY BOOKER: I’m going to make a wish! I wish that Adrian’s head could be reattached to his shoulders!

Adrian stumbles backwards after the powerful uppercut. He falls all the way back into the ropes. Panos walks over to Hil ready to do some damage to the stuck man but instead Adrian is able to get back up to his feet! He quickly moves Panos back and gives him a kick in the stomach before grabbing him by the waist and hitting one of his finishers, the Doctor Bomb!!

J.T. PRICE: Ouch! Down for the count! It took everything he had, but he just flattened Panos!

Adrian covers Panos.

ONE
TWO
THREE

HOLLY PEREZ: Your winner by pinfall, Adrian Hil!

Adrian celebrates after a hard fought match as the scene comes to an end.

Our scene opens in the back as we see a rather burly security guard standing in front of a door. With his arms crossed across his chest, the ‘Project Honor’ logo is barely visible on the black polo shirt.

Suddenly the door opens and in walks a man dressed in a navy blue t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. The guard quickly turns and puts his hand on the man's chest, stopping him from going forward.

GUARD: Woah there, buddy. This is a private area, no one is allowed back here except for Project Honor personnel.

CALIBAN: Wonderful, my friend. You see, I am one of the aforementioned personnel.

GUARD: Funny, I’ve never seen you around here before.

CALIBAN: It’s called being new. You know...I’m not sure if you can look past your life of watching this single door, my friend, but Project Honor is growing. One by one, people are signing contracts...making plans...joining up to one of the largest up and coming federations in the business.

GUARD: I...I know that.

The guard removes his hand from Caliban’s chest. But Caliban places one hand on the guard’s shoulder.

CALIBAN: Listen, good sir, I’m not here to cause an issue. And a man of your size and strength...I’m sure you wouldn’t let me anyway. But you seem to have the same issue that wrestling has in general.

GUARD: And what is that?

CALIBAN: It’s just so...tied down. Tied down to loyalty. Tied down to the need to prove something. Tied down to the mere idea that you need to go out there week after week, month after month, year after year...only to be drug down mentally, physically, and emotionally. Much like your job, Mr…?

GUARD: Jake, Jake Williams.

CALIBAN: Much like your job, Mr. Williams. They place you in front of this door and expect you to just...stand here. They don’t care about who you are or where you’re from or even what you want to do. They just want you to stand in front of this door and do...their...bidding.

GUARD: True. But they pay me to do that.

CALIBAN: Strings, my friend. Money is just another string, tying you down. Making you complacent…

….passionless…

…dull…

GUARD: It does get pretty boring.

CALIBAN: EXACTLY! Now, Mr. Williams...may I call you, Jake?

GUARD: Yes, you can.

CALIBAN: Thank you. Now, Jake...what is it you REALLY want to do?

GUARD: Honestly?

CALIBAN: I wouldn’t be asking for another lie.

GUARD: I love to sing.

CALIBAN: There you go, my husky friend! You don’t need to be tied down to the idea of being a security guard...paid for just standing here...letting a beautiful voice and beautiful aspiration go to waste! Free yourself! In this business, too many people are trying to be someone who they just aren’t...all because the strings that tie them down are too tight...dancing them in front of the Project Honor crowd like the marionettes they have become.

GUARD: I am no puppet.

CALIBAN: Then go sing, my friend. Sing like the song bird that you are. Cut those strings! Free your mind and let go of the things that are holding you down!

Jake pulls away from Caliban, a smile on his face.

GUARD: You are right! I am better than this. I can provide more to the world than being a rent-a-cop.

Jake grabs Caliban’s hand and shakes it before turning and walking off. Caliban waits a moment before speaking again, making sure Jake was out of ear-shot.

CALIBAN: Good. I haven’t gotten my credentials yet and I need to see what kind of people I will be up against.

Caliban smirks.

CALIBAN: Be free song bird...be free.

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 JFszvBI

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is a tag team match set for one fall!  Introducing first...

"I Will Give You My All" begins to play out, sounding off with a loud bass boom as the lights in the arena turn a sickly green. The green fades to a low yellow, as if a boom went off before an air raid siren can be heard. The siren perks up louder as Ragna begins to walk out, decked out in a vest and hoodie with his 5% Beast logo emblazoned on the front. He stares straight ahead, his muscles flexing before he roars to the camera, shoving the camera man aside as he heads to the ring. He stomps up the ramp, stopping just at the edge of the entrance ramp and running his palm along the canvas itself before pounding his fists against it and hopping up onto the apron. He slides under the middle rope, stepping into the center of the ring and stretching his arms out before tearing the hoodie in half, roaring back to the crowd with a guttural scream.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at three hundred and fifty pounds… From Kiev, Ukraine… “The 5%”... RAGGGNAAA BRAMMOOVICCHHH!!

I WANT IT ALL
I WANT IT ALL
I WANT IT ALL
AND I WANT IT NOW!

The classic guitar licks of Bryan May bring the audience to their feet in the arena as Queens 'I Want It All' hits the speakers. Spotlights dance over the people, coming to the bear at the top of the aisleway where Alex Kincaid has stepped out from the back. The stoic canadian paces back and forth, eyes locked on the ring before he bows his head and takes a deep breath. Meanwhile, his wife and manager is all smiles. Alyssa Kincaid grins and waves out at the people who are all too happy to cheer back for wrestling's ultimate girl next door. When Alex finally looks up and heads to the ring, she gives him a reassuring nod and follows him to ringside as they are announced.

HOLLY PEREZ: His partner, on his way to the ring, weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds...accompanied by Alyssa Kincaid...from Bearing, Alberta...this is Alex KINCAAAAAAID! And their opponents….

The lights on the arena dim and start to flash blue and green. An 8 bit version of Jonny C appears on the screen with an ac and swings in at the screen cracking it and yells here's Jonny. “Pretty Fly For A White Guy” blares over the PA System. Jonny C bursts through the curtain with his arms out. Jonny looks around the arena and laughs and walks down the ramp. Jonny climbs the ring stairs stopping on the top step. He grabs the top rope and jumps over it. He immediately climbs the ropes and yells "You're looking at the greatest to ever set foot in a wrestling ring. Jay Vaughn was walking next to him the entire entrance, but separated when they entered the ring to taunt for the crowd.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at a combined five hundred and twenty two pounds pounds.. Jay VAUGHHHHN! And “Infamous” Jonny C!

DING! DING! DING!

The ringing of the bell echoes throughout the arena and issues a lock-up between the two starting men, Alex Kincaid and Jay Vaughan. Vaughan wins this quick text of strength and locks Kincaid in a vicious headlock. With Vaughan wrenching down on the head of Kincaid, Kincaid had no other choice but to use his feet to maneuver his way to the ropes. Kincaid then uses the ropes to send Vaughan flying into the ropes opposite of him, but it backfires when Jay returns with a huge shoulder block, sending Kincaid crashing down onto the mat! Jay Vaughan flexes his muscles over the body of Kincaid, kissing his muscles while Kincaid lays there, furiously looking up at him. Kincaid gets up and pushes Vaughan back into his corner, Jonny C sees this as an opportunity and slaps the back of his partner, issuing a change of the legal member as the ref signals for the tag. Jonny enters the ring and sizes up Kincaid, who he stands 4 inches over. Kincaid laughs it off as he slowly backs up and tags in his absolute beast of a partner: Ragna Bramovich. When he entered the ring, you could hear the mat slowly give up on itself, but Jonny didn't care. In fact, it seemed like he welcomed it! He walks up to Ragna and destroys his chest with a flurry of chops! Ragna takes a few seconds to process the impact, but returns the favor by nailing Jonny C with a vicious discus lariat! He hooks the leg to make a cover.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: What a close one already! Ragna is a man of power!

Vaughan runs in the ring and lets his right boot of Bramovich's head with a mean enzuigiri to break up the pin! Ragna gets up in an aggressive mood, but an attempt at another discus lariat is ducked by Jay Vaughan. Bramovich's momentum from the spin sends him dazed into his own corner! Kincaid, in a panic, makes his own tag by tagging the hand of Bramovich. When Kincaid enters the ring, he's met with a mean-muggin look from Bramovich. Bramovich yells in his face before slapping him in the face! Bramovich goes behind his own tag partner, lifts him up and lands with a back suplex!

J.T. PRICE: But wait, he isn't done yet!

He rolls through, holding onto the abdomen of Kincaid and lands a teardrop suplex! The fans sigh in relief as the torture seems to be over, but Bramovich rolls through once again! This time with a german suplex that landed right on Kincaid's neck! Bramovich got up and taunted to the crowd while Vaughan and C looked at each other like they had just won the lottery. Bramovich turned his head over to them, and the one smiling faces quickly turned into looks of absolute fear. Bramovich screamed at them with his signature guttural scream and ran at them, connecting with a clothesline to both of their necks! While they rolled around the ring in pain, Bramovich put his focus back on Kincaid, who he then lifts up in a fireman's carry position and plants him flat on the mat with the 5 Percenter! Kincaid laid there on the mat, seemingly dead, and Bramovich taunted one last time to the crowd before exiting the ring and going right back through the curtains. After a few minutes of agonizing pain, Jay Vaughan and Jonny C finally reach their feet, and don't waste no time picking up Kincaid.

TREY BOOKER: The fans start to wonder why they didn't just make the cover, but it all made sense once Jonny C threw Kincaid up onto Vaughan's shoulders and dropped him down with the V-Bomb!

Jonny C lifts up Kincaid by his hair, throws him up onto his shoulder and drops his face right into The F'N Point! Vaughan and Jonny flex one more time before Jonny places his foot onto Kincaid's chest, signaling a pin, a cocky one at that.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Here are your winners… JONNY C AND JAY VAUGHAN!

TREY BOOKER: Impressive victory by this duo. They definitely have things looking up for them and I’m sure good things are coming their way.

J.T. PRICE: I agree with you, Trey. I’ve listened to these guys talk and seen them perform. I think they have a bright future here.

Callum Walker is shown on screen walking alongside Dex Graham.

Dex – He’s over here Callum mate, he’s been harassing me all week.

The two of them walk over to where Charlie Schmidt is with two very full black bin bags as he’s been clearing up the mess he made earlier.

Callum – Excuse me young sir, but who are you?

Charlie – I am Charlie Schmidt, who the fuck are you?

Callum - Sir, I've been informed you've been harassing Dex here and further looking into it I don't believe you have a contract here so you're going to have to leave.

Charlie - Make me!

Callum signals behind Charlie then points at him, the two big guys quickly pick up Charlie and take him away.

Charlie - TWEEDLE DEE AND TWEEDLE DUMB, PUT ME DOWN!

The two security bouncers escort Charlie to the exit and give him a big push out.

Charlie - I believe I had a bag!

One of the bouncers picks up the black bin bag and throws it out after Charlie.

------

Charlie is at the dump now, carrying his mop and his black bin bag.

Charlie - This is ridiculous. No job, no money, I've got nowhere to live, I'd found the perfect place to sleep at Project: Honor! Radiator, roof, free key to the canteen drinks machine, it was the life! But a janitor does as a janitor does!

Charlie picks up the bin bag and throws it into one of the large bins.

Charlie - OW! Who did that?

Charlie is taken aback.

Charlie - Is someone in there?

There is a croaking voice who replies.

??? - You destroyed my habitat!

A scraggly bearded man pops his head up.

??? - I couldn't help hear you say you had a roof over your head, that is quite the luxury, by the way I'm Stabby Joe.

Charlie - Stabby Joe?

Stabby Joe - Yeah.... There was an incident.. Myself and Pat Mcghee, we were wrestlers you see and we were in a hardcore match where they said anything goes.. Well apparently stabbing an opponent is not part of 'anything goes' then that was it no one wanted to hire me or Pat, we couldn't make any money and we had to live here in the gutter!

Charlie - You were wrestlers?

Stabby Joe - Yes, OI PC....

There is a distinct smell of urine as a few cans are rustled and from out of the rubbish comes a man dressed in poorly fitting dungarees and a crooked smile that would make babies cry.

PC - hat ou ant oe

Charlie - Sorry?

Stabby Joe - He's asking what I want, eaten too many dodgy products that end up here, also meant he's lost the control of his bowels, Pat Mcghee was once one the most underrated stars but now here he is covered in urine.

Charlie - This gives me an idea... They wouldn't give me a contract before, but if I can manage you too bums, we could take over Project: Honor and there would be money and no stopping us, and a roof over our heads and clean clothes! Follow me and we will head to Project: Honor!

Stabby Joe - Yes, we do this!! The BUM squad is in town.

The camera cuts backstage to Callum Walker just sitting in his office. He’s got a glass of Tequila in his hand as he takes a sip. He looks back at the camera with a grin on his face.

CALLUM WALKER: Well this feels weird. I’m used to being out there with all the fans just cheering us on, but I’ve been having to chase a fucking janitor around all night, so being in my office is the best option for me right now. No matter, how we doing out there? Enjoying the show so far?

An overlay of the audience plays and massive amounts of cheers are heard.

CALLUM WALKER: I figured so. Project: Honor has been growing at an exponential rate, it’s quite fantastic if you ask me. I’ve been enjoying every second of it and I know Mr. Johnson has also. I’m going to keep this meeting pretty brief as I have other matters I have to attend to following this.

The reason I wanted you to join me is because we haven’t really had time to talk about the upcoming Pay-Per-View too much. Bloodbath is right around the corner and things have been so hectic back here, we almost forgot to give you any information about it. That being said, obviously the name of the event is Bloodbath, but let me give you some background on why.

The show will be taking place on October 25th, 2020, the weekend before Halloween. We tried to have it on Halloween day, but things just wouldn’t line up the way it should’ve, but this is just as perfect. Being that the show is the week before Halloween, we decided to have a pretty cool theme go along with the event. No matter what the match is, whether there’s a special stipulation added to it or not, every match will be hardcore themed! But, that’s not it, no no no… The entire event itself is going to be a Halloween/horror type of theme; backstage costumes, decorations, you name it. We’re going all out for this show and I know it’s going to scare the living shit out of you, literally.

Callum pauses and takes a sip of his Tequila.

CALLUM WALKER: There’s a lot more to discuss like why we’ve opened the business to Tag Team sign ups and all that jazz, but there isn’t enough time tonight. You’ll be seeing me again soon enough. My main purpose was to announce Bloodbath things. Which was done… so… that’s it. You’re free to get out of my office now.

The camera exits the office and as the door shuts, the camera cuts out.

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 GFXJwTq

HOLLY PEREZ: Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for ONE FALL and is a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH!!!  Introducing first from Manchester, England...weighing in at TWO-HUNDRED AND SEVENTEEN POUNDS...THE BEAUTIFUL DISASTER...THE MAN OF THE HOUR...HE IS KYLE AAAANNNNNDDDEEERRRSOOOONNNN!!!

“Ego Death’ by Ty Dolla $ign featuring FKA Twigs, Kanye West, and Skrillex fills the arena.  Ken Anderson steps out of the back with his arms stretched out, taking in the boos that are raining down on him.  He slowly walks down to the ring under a red spotlight, rubbing his hands together and taking in the moment.

J.T. PRICE:: After last show’s loss to Daniel Horror, I’m sure Kyle has something to prove this time.

As Kyle stands in the middle of the ring, his music fades out.

TREY BOOKER: Well here is his chance!

HOLLY PEREZ: And his first opponent...from Chicago, Illinois...weighing in at TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN-POUNDS...The DAREDEVIL….DANIEL HOOOOOORRRROOORRRR!!!

The lights dim and change to red as ‘I Hope You Suffer’ by AFI begins to pump through the speakers.

I got two letters from you
Last words of the runaway
Your love was written so true
And now I can’t speak your name
I faced destruction and you
Just killed me and walked away

The smoke fills the floor.

I have my heart to the cruel
Now it will not beat again

The light turns to a bright white as Daniel Horror comes out from the entrance area.

I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
Just like I suffered

The lights go back to normal as Horror walks into the ring, looking directly at Kyle Anderson.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their final opponent!!!  Hailing from Richmond, Virginia...weighing in at ONE-HUNDRED and SIXTY-FIVE POUNDS...BITCH MAGNUS...CRIMSON COWGIRL...SHE IS...RED  RIIIIIIIOOOOOOOTTTT!!!

‘Violence’ by Grimes echoes through the seats as crimson lights begin to roam around the arena.  Finally the lights find a new target: the woman behind the cheers and heers from the crowd.  The woman behind the gauzy, dystopian music blasting throughout the arena: Red FREAKING Riot.  She is facing the entrance way, so the red lights focus on the spikes, the studs , and the patches from the wars she has had in her career, with empty spots to add more victories to the list.  She turns and is only focused on the fight as she makes her way to the right, past the high five attempts and waves.  After Riot slides underneath the bottom rope and into the ring, she showcases a few blazing fast jabs, hooks, crosses, and after SCREAMING her opponent’s name, shows off a sharp, high knee for a little forewarning about how tonight's going to end.

DING! DING! DING!

Horror and Anderson instantly charge each other and begin exchanging punches, with Anderson getting the upper hand.  Kyle grabs Daniel and irish whips him toward the ropes...but Daniel is stopped by a MONSTROUS dropkick by Red Riot.  She quickly jumps to her feet as Kyle charges her.  He attempts to grab her, but she manages to slide underneath his grasp and pop up behind him, before placing a well placed knee into the middle of his back.

TREY BOOKER: Ouch, that looks like it hurt!

J.T. PRICE: Kyle Anderson bends backwards, grabbing at the middle of his back.

Red Riot looks at Daniel Horror who is just starting to get back to his feet, but turns and grabs Kyle Anderson from behind, dropping to the ground and delivering a HARD lungblower onto Kyle, sending him kicking and screaming in pain.

J.T. PRICE: She is on an EARLY roll.

The Crimson Cowgirl jumps to her feet as Daniel Horror grabs her around the waist.  She tries to fight him off, but is unable to before he unleashes with a LARGE overarching suplex...sending Riot bouncing across the mat and underneath the ring ropes.  Daniel Horror turns around and sees Kyle Anderson laying on the ground, still grabbing at his back with his face in the mat.  Daniel Horror runs over and climbs to the top rope, turns around and looks down at Kyle Anderson who was now up on all fours.  Daniel Horror jumps…

TREY BOOKER: BLACK OUT!!!  BLACK OUT!!!  DANIEL HORROR JUST CURB STOMPED KYLE TO HELL!!!  DANIEL WITH THE PIN!!!

ONE!
TWWWOOOO!!
THHHHRREEEEE-

J.T. PRICE: RED RIOT BREAKS UP THE COUNT WITH AN ELBOW TO THE BACK OF DANIEL’S HEAD!!!

Daniel Horror rolls off of Kyle as Red Riot quickly gets back to her feet.  She jumps over Kyle and charges Daniel as he gets to his feet.  Riot pushes Daniel into the corner and pulls back her right hand.

SLAP!

CROWD: OH!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Red Riot takes a step back, but lunges forward again, hitting Daniel with a LOUD chop to the chest!

SLAP!

CROWD: OOOOOOHHHHH!!!

Daniel grabs at his chest, which is as red as Red Riot’s name.  Red Riot runs across the ring, hoping over the still fallen Kyle Anderson.  She turns and looks at Daniel from the opposite turnbuckle, but then charges in a full sprint.  Red Riot attempts to run past Kyle Anderson, but the big man jumps to his feet and grabs the running Riot, using her momentum.

TREY BOOKER: LAST WORD!!!  KYLE ANDERSON JUST HIT A FINISHER ON RED RIOT!!!

J.T. PRICE: He PLANTED her into the mat.  Kyle with the cover…

ONE!
TWWWOOOO!!
THHHHHRREEEEE-

TREY BOOKER: DANIEL HORROR OUT OF NOWHERE WITH A DOUBLE AXE-HANDLE FROM THE TOP ROPE!!!

Daniel Horror pulls Kyle up to his feet, after stopping his pin attempt on Red Riot.    Kyle is a little dazed after the Axe-Handle, turning towards Daniel.  Daniel jumps onto the second rope...springboards off and grabs Kyle around the head...spinning and delivering a hard tornado DDT onto mat.  Daniel Horror goes for the pin…

ONE!
TWWWOOOOO-

J.T. PRICE: Kyle Anderson with the HARD kickout.  He doesn’t want a rehash of what happened a few weeks ago.

Daniel and Kyle quickly jump to their feet, staring each other down.  Suddenly Kyle glances behind him and ducks, as Red Riot comes flying out of nowhere.  She comes running, jumps up onto Kyle, using his back as a push off point...and flies up onto Daniel’s shoulder  She quickly positions herself and...

TREY BOOKER: CRIMSON MASK!!!  DANIEL HORROR HAS BEEN PLANTED INTO THE MAT WITH THE CRIMSON MASK BY RED RIOT!!!

Red Riot jumps to her feet as Kyle begins his attack, trying to take advantage of the preoccupied Riot.  He blasts her with an uppercut, sending her stumbling a little bit, before a headbutt, causing her to completely fall back into the ropes.  Kyle takes a step back and unleashes with a jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick.

J.T. PRICE: PICTURE PERFECT!!!  PICTURE PERFECT!!!

TREY BOOKER: Red Riot goes flying over the top ro-NO!!!  Red Riot flips over the ropes, but grabs the ropes, positioning herself to land on the apron as Kyle turns to look at the downed Daniel Horror!!!

Red Riot gains her composure, grabbing the top rope and using it to launch herself up onto the top rope.  Kyle turns around after hearing the commotion and catches a springboard enzuigiri to the side of the head, sending him down to the mat.

J.T. PRICE: DID YOU SEE THAT HEIGHT?!?!?!

Red Riot gets up onto her knees and sees Kyle holding the side of his head, but also sees Daniel still laying there after her earlier Crimson Mask.  She quickly crawls over and hooks his leg.

ONE!
TWWWWOOOO!!
THRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

TREY BOOKER: NO!!! DANIEL KICKED OUT!!!

Red Riot rolls off of Daniel completely and smacks the mat multiple times in anger.  Meanwhile Daniel has rolled over onto his stomach and is slowly pushing himself up.  Red Riot, quick to her own two feet, grabs Daniel and helps him to his feet.  She grabs him by the arm and whips him towards the ropes as hard as she can...watching as he bounces off of them and comes flying back.  With Daniel charging back, Red Riot slides underneath as Daniel hops over her.  But right as he lands, Kyle Anderson is there to meet him, grabbing him around the waste and picking him up...hitting him with a HARD belly to belly suplex.  Kyle quickly gets to his feet as he and Red Riot lock eyes.  Kyle slowly walks up to her and gets in Red Riot’s face.

TREY BOOKER: I understand Kyle Anderson thinks he is the toughest guy on the block.  But does he not understand who Red Riot is?

Red Riot responds by pulling back and slaps Kyle Anderson in the face as hard as she can.  Kyle stumbles to the side slightly, before standing up straight, rubbing the side of his face.  He steps back, pulling his own arm back and begins to swing forward...before Daniel Horror grabs his arm and stops him from attacking Red Riot.

J.T. PRICE: DANIEL IS UP!!!  DANIEL SWINGS KYLE AROUND…

Daniel kicks Kyle in the gut, wraps his arms under Kyle’s and locks his hands together...

TREY BOOKER: HORROR DDT!!!

Daniel flips up onto his feet as Red Riot charges him.  He ducks under a left hook by the charging Red Riot.  He pushes up, lifting Red Riot up into the air and bringing her down hard with an atomic drop.

Daniel keeps a hold of Red Riot’s hand and lets her out a little bit before pulling towards him and tries to hit her with the Horror Peacemaker, but Red Riot ducks underneath it.  Daniel turns around, this time with Red Riot holding onto him.  She uses all her strength to get up under him and lift him into a fireman’s carry.  Red Riot notices Kyle Anderson coming, so she turns Daniel Horror’s body so his feet hit Kyle in the face! She slams Daniel on his back, and hefts Kyle Anderson onto her shoulders! With everything she can muster, she tosses him over her head and lifts her knee…

J.T. PRICE: RED LETTERS!!!  OH MY GOD SHE JUST KILLED KYLE ANDERSON WITH RED LETTERS!!!

Daniel Horror just begins to stir again as Red Riot drops down onto Kyle Anderson.

ONE!

Daniel Horror is up to his feet…

TWWWWWOOOOOO!!

He is noticing what is going on and makes his way towards the pin…

TTTTHHHHHHRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Red Riot rolls out of the way as Daniel comes crashing down onto Kyle Anderson.

HOLLY PEREZ: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...YOUR WINNER...RED...RRIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!

{Scene Start: The camera cuts to a shot somewhere in the BB&T Stadium where in the semi-low light of the room we see Devon Slayton, dressed respectfully in a pair of blue jeans with a black dress shirt, standing in with a proud look on his face as he looks into the camera}

Devon:
Hello fans of Project Honor. For those of you in attendance who don’t know me, my name is Devon Slayton and I am the manager of perhaps the most unorthodox wrestler on this entire roster. I’m speaking of the man who has been referred to in other promotions as the “Rated R Reaper” in Alex Slayer. Now Alex is here in Project Honor to do more than just become your next Project Honor Grand Champion, oh no...he is here to prove why he is the singular best striker in this entire promotion and he doesn’t care about wins and losses, all that he cares about is how many arms he can take when the time for accounting comes due.

{Devon then motions at the man himself who is standing near-by dressed in a pair of gray jeans, a white shirt that is stretched tightly over his well defined chest, and a black suit jacket on over that, his amber mane hangs loose as he gives the camera his trademark smile}

Devon:
This is not the smile of some happy go lucky technico who is happy to be apart of a new company, ladies and gentlemen, this is a man who is smiling because he is looking at a locker room full of fresh challenges, of new opponents for him to test his mettle against...to show why he is the Gawd Damned Man.

{Alex chuckles a little bit as he places his right hand onto the left shoulder of his manager before taking a couple of steps forward}

Alex:
While he might take the high road verbally sometimes, but I’ve never known Devon here to speak a dishonest truth because he’s right, this great big beautiful smile on my devilishly handsome face is because I’m happy to be apart of Project Honor’s roster because it gives me a chance to square off against some of the brightest and toughest of this generation of wrestlers.

from Sarah Roberts with her background in MMA to this self professed "Messiah of the Knee Strike" that is Ryan Young to even you, Dickie Watson. You are the current Grand Champion here and while I'm more than happy to pay my dues and work my way up the card, Dickie, I want you to keep a very close eye on what I do in that ring because that, my dear boy, is the hell that will slowly and surely be catching up to you like your own personal Michale Myers.

{Alex then turns to look at his manager who is simply chuckling at the reference before Alex turns back to the camera, the smile is now gone from his face and instead has been replaced with his usual intensity}

Alex:
But right here tonight, in Greensboro North Carolina, I’m keeping the peace and not doing anything to cause trouble because tonight, Devon and myself are simply here to watch the show and be mindful of what kind of true chaos that the two of us can enjoy, isn’t that right Devon?

Devon:
Very true, Alex, very true indeed my friend.

{The look on Alex’s face slowly changes back to his signature smile}

Alex:
Of course, the night is still young and there is no telling what kind of trouble that the two of us will get into before everything is said and done...now is there?

But then again, everyone has got to remember that when you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

Be seeing you.

{The two men then walk out of the camera’s view as the screen goes to black}

Last edited by Project: Honor on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:31 am

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 V2lDbrl

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is a non-title singles match set for one fall!  Entering first she stands 5’1’’ and weighed in at 110 lbs, hailing from Anaheim, California by way of Sōka, Saitama, Japan, she is your Project: Honor Warrior Rising Champion; ‘The Crescent Moon’ Zane!

The lights in the arena shift to several shades of purple as “Hopes and Dreams” by Cement City begins to play on the sound system. A countdown from three to zero is shown before the crowd in unison chants “Go Zane Go!” Right on cue with the tempo picking up Zane makes her way onto the stage. Adorned in her custom entrance coat and mask, her championship belt proudly around her waist, she looks out to her cheerful fans. Giving a nod of approval at the reception, Zane begins heading over to the ring.

TREY BOOKER: Our Warrior Rising Champion has put out match of the year quality exhibitions since stepping between Project: Honor ropes, but I don’t think there’s been a time where the odds have been so insurmountable.  

J.T. PRICE: The stats don’t lie, Trey.  I’ll give Zane all of the credit in the world for having the talent, the speed, the skill, and the intangibles like heart and discipline, but she’s got a lot to overcome tonight.  I wouldn’t blame her for laying down.  It is a non-title match after all.

The prideful Rising Warrior Champion hops up onto the apron, continuing to soak in the crowd’s adulation. On cue with her theme, she turns around and leaps over the top rope into the ring. She then heads over to the adjacent ropes, stepping onto the bottom and middle rope, giving a salute to the enthusiastic crowd. Another nod from the masked Zane causes the fans to somehow cheer louder before the moon child backflips off the ropes, landing in the center of the ring on one knee. Slowly rising, Zane removes her mask and unclasps her title belt, showcasing them both with a smile on her face. Handing the championship to the official, Zane then heads over to the nearest corner, removing her ring coat and handing both the coat and mask to the ring attendant as the beginning chords of “Not Your Kind of People” by Garbage begins to play through the soundsystem and the arena lights lower.

HOLLY PEREZ:...and her opponent, standing 6’3’’ and weighing in at 253 lbs, hailing from Trenton, New Jersey; “The Corpora” Daniel Avers!

A desert horizon at sunset appears on the screen above the entrance ramp as a bloodied hand sits open with a palm full of coins, the hazy coloring bleeding out onto the stage. The entrance ramp lights up with white lights on either side, slowly illuminating a path back to the top we see Danny Avers emerge from backstage, clad in his ring gear and a black leather entrance vest. His manager, Jane Doe, takes his vest off as he steps down the ramp, barking vitriol at fans as they draw closer or taunt him. He approaches the ring, pulling himself up onto the apron and giving a cold stare as he holds the middle ropes open for Jane to enter, before entering himself. As Avers enters the center of the ring, a spotlight hits him, and she 'introduces' him before he steps up to the ropes on the hard camera's side, making aggressive threats toward the camera before rolling down and into the center of the ring and sizes up Sane as the two stand toe to toe in center ring under the spotlight as Garbage slowly fades out and the house lights come up.

J.T. PRICE: That’s the only image that matters right now; Zane looking up to Avers, a man that’s over a head taller than her.

TREY BOOKER: Apologies to the fans on Avers’ side of the ring.  I’m not sure if they can see Zane in front of him from where they’re sitting in the front couple rose.

DING! DING! DING!

As soon as the bell sounds, Zane hops up with a rising knee strike under the jaw of Danny Avers, catching him off guard as she clasps the back of his head and starts laying in forearm strikes until Avers is backed into the corner.  As the ref goes in to break up the clench, Avers single-handedly shoves Zane off of him, sending her tumbling backwards out of the corner.  Zane, not one to be deterred, rolls to her feet and rushes Avers once more, only to meet him halfway as he lunges forward with a hard shoulder check.  Zane’s body whiplashes off of the canvas, but she quickly rolls to her feet and charges the big man once more.  Avers goes for a lariat, but Zane ducks under.  Springboard off of the middle rope and she comes back around looking for a headscissors, but Avers stops her dead in the air mid-rotation and lifts her up looking for a powerbomb.  Zane fights up top, raining down punches and elbows on Avers head.  He  tosses her off of his shoulders, sending her backflipping through the air.  Zane lands in a kneeling hero pose and looks up from it just in time to catch a big boot from Avers that sends her tumbling through the bottom and middle rope to the outside.

TREY BOOKER: Zane had the right idea.  Strike first, strike early, and disorient the bigger man.

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, but sometimes speed and experience just isn’t enough to overcome-well look what we have here….

As Zane lands on her feet on the outside, clutching her jaw, she finds herself face to face with Jane Doe.  Without warning, Avers baseball slides through the bottom rope while Zane is distracted and sends her flying backwards into the barricade.  Avers lets his momentum carry his body to the outside, where he lands on his feet and locks eyes with Jane Doe.  Avers rabidly smiles and nods to his manager as she gives him a smirk and walks away.  Avers turns back to Zane on the ground.  He grabs her up with one hand by the hair and whips her body back into the ring.  As Zane is sent sailing under the bottom rope, she snags the bottom strand and pendulums her body around and catches Avers head between her legs.  Zane swings around with a full rotation whirly bird headscissors and sends Danny flying head over heels into the barricade tailbone and heels first.  Zane reorients herself and hops onto the apron.  She stands up on the middle rope on the outside apron and claps her hands, getting the crowd behind her as she dives backwards into a corkscrew.  Avers catches her on the way down, but Zane snakes the head and drives the big man face first into the arena floor with a diving flatliner.

TREY BOOKER: Like you said early, JT, it’s all about momentum and speed right now if Zane wants to take out this colossal opponent.

J.T. PRICE: It seems that I’ve left out a factor.

TREY BOOKER: What?

J.T. PRICE: Her…

As Zane slowly rises to her feet, clutching her back a little, she once again finds herself locked into Jane Doe’s gaze.  Leerily, Zane muscles Danny up by the arm and leads him to the ring, all the while not breaking gaze with the mysterious Doe.  Zane muscles Daniel onto the apron and pushes him under the bottom rope.  As she slowly beings to pull herself up on the apron, still in a staring contest with Doe, she feels hands clasp around her neck.  She turns in horror to find Daniel Avers up to his feet.  He powers her over the top rope and flings her into the center of the ring.  Zane lands hard on her hip and starts backpedaling toward the corner as soon as her body meets canvas.  Avers maliciously stalks her in the corner as Doe approaches the apron near the corner.  She stares down Zane as “The Bounty Hunter” rushes in with a hard facewash in the corner.  Avers, showing no mercy, starts punching down on Zane seated in the corner with brutal rights and lefts with no technique, form, or function other than to deliver brutality.  

TREY BOOKER: Zane’s in trouble.

J.T. PRICE: She was in trouble as soon as she took this match.

Zane grabs middle ropes and throws her legs up at Avers with a hard double up kick to the solar plexus, and another.  Zane’s backed Avers out of the corner.  Zane grabs the top rope and corkscrew flings herself back up to her feet out of the corner with a John Woo style slingshot to her feet.  Avers charges her and Zane runs back into the corner.  Springboard off of the middle rope.  Zane swings around, looking for a DDT, but Danny holds her in the air and begins locking in a bearhug.  Zane holds the head and scissors her legs for a standing guillotine hold.  Avers squeezes hard with the bearhug.  Zane squeezes her legs around his body just as hard back and tries desperately to pull him down to the canvas with the front face lock.  Avers starts to bend forward with Zane holding steadfast with the guillotine.  Zane’s almost got him down to one knee, when suddenly Avers snaps back upright and quarter turns on a dime, planting Zane hard with a spinebuster. Avers awkwardly jerks her up by the hair and to her feet.  Hard slap to the face of the groggy Zane.  Zane swings back pathetically, only for Daniel to easily parry and answer back with a stiff cross that sits Zane down on the mat.  Stiff boot to Zane’s skull by Daniel Avers and Zane head whips backward hard onto the mat.  Avers, staring down at his manager for approval, reaches down and grabs Zane by the throat and torso.  He clean jerks her off of the canvas into the scoop slam position, and then presses her over his head with ease.

TREY BOOKER: My god, look at the strength!

J.T. PRICE: Two seconds ago Zane’s back was on the mat.  Now she’s up in the air above this man’s head.  Insane power.

Avers teasingly runs toward the ropes with Zane overhead.  The crowd clusters together at the ready to catch their champion, only for Daniel Avers to stop dead in his tracks, turn, and run across the ring at full speed.  The crowd on the opposite side hurry to clump together as well, at the ready to body surf Zane if she were to come their way.  Daniel Avers laughs at them as the crowd boos with displeasure.  Avers, displeased with the crowd’s reaction, turns and charges toward the adjacent side of the ring, only for Zane to slip out of his grasp and hurricanrana him over, sending him crashing hard, back first into the ropes.  Slapping herself to knock the cobwebs out, Zane turns and hits the ropes at full speed, only to turn around just in time to get chopped in half with a spear.  The crowd boos as Daniel Avers quickly pops up to his feet and jockeys to a corner, sizing up Zane once more as she staggers off of the mat clutching her abdomen.  He charges in once more and lands another brutal spear, almost running through Zane as she’s sent for a mid-air spin from the impact.  Once more, Avers measures her up in the corner.  Daniel begs her to get to her feet once more as he insatiably sizes her up once more.

TREY BOOKER: Zane can barely stand.  Her feet are barely even under her.

J.T. PRICE: I don’t think that matters all too much to “The Bounty Hunter”.

Avers shoots in and locks up for a butterfly suplex.  He sends Zane’s body sailing through the air, and crashing underneath him on the canvas.  He holds the butterfly and drops it to a single guard as he lifts Zane up with the half-hatch and starts laying in knees with ‘The Classic’

TREY BOOKER: This is brutal.  He needs to go ahead and end it.

J.T. PRICE: Zane started it.  It’s only fair that Avers gets to say when it’s over.

Avers lifts the barely standing Zane out of the guard by the throat.  He stares her down as he holds her up on her feet with one hand.    He charges past her, hits the ropes…

...Zane collapses back down onto the mat.  Daniel stops in his tracks as Zane drops down to her back.  He gently nudges her with his toe to test if she’s out or not, but Zane remains lying motionless on her back, showing no signs of life.

TREY BOOKER: Oh dear...

J.T. PRICE:  You hate to see it, but at least she avoided that Rest In Piss.  If I were the Debt Collector, I’d try to collect on a pin here.

Daniel drops down, double pressing down on Zane’s shoulders for the cover

ONE!
TWO!

Zane gets her shoulder up just in the nick of time.  Daniel rises out of the cover and starts to lift his foot and stomp down on her, only for Zane’s eyes to snap open.  She rolls backward off of her shoulder into a wheelbarrow.  She ducks underneath Avers and gets the victory roll.

ONE!
TWO!

Avers explodes out of the cover and swings for another lariat attempt.  Zane ducks the line and locks in a gutwrench.  She sweeps the leg and rolls forward into a bridge.  Trap Card Alpha!

ONE!
TWO!

Avers pushes up out of the bridge.  Both combatants get to their feet, and just like that Avers has Zane by the goozle once more.  She chops down on the wrist and breaks the hold.  Another wheelbarrow attempt, but this time Avers muscles Zane up before she can go for the rollup.  Zane cravats the head, breaks free of the waist lock and flips backwards with the standing Shiranui right into the lung blower!  SC Zane Pop! SC Zane Pop!  Avers back pops off of Zane’s knees as she snags his shoulders with her legs and rolls back into the pin.

ONE
TWO
THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Ladies and gentlemen, here is your winner…”The Crescent Moon” Zane!

“Hopes and Dreams” by Cement City begins to blare through the arena to a chorus of cheers as Zane collapses out of the cover and tiredly stares into the camera with a blissful smile on her face.

J.T. PRICE: My hats off to “The Corpora” for his impressive showing here tonight, but technique and heart overcame brute strength and avorice here tonight.

TREY BOOKER:  Zane’s a champion for a reason, and she showed us all here tonight that it’s not because of size, it’s not because of strength, and it’s not because of favoritism or even heart.  Tenacity and technique got her the victory here tonight.

Zane slowly pushes off of the mat and raises her hands up in the air as the ref helps her to her feet and the ringside attendee hands her the Warrior Rising Championship.

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 5MXyizc

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first...from Madrid, Spain he stands 6’2” tall and weighs in tonight at 225 pounds “El Pistolero” Alejandro Correa!

“The Kill” by Thirty Seconds to Mars blasts through the speakers. The fans immediately begin to boo. Alejandro Correa steps out onto the stage and the boos intensify. Alejandro walks straight to the ring with his eyes locked on the ring and task ahead. When he gets into the ring, he immediately faces the crowd. He raises his arms up and then slowly puts them back down.

TREY BOOKER: That right there is the focused gaze of a competitor looking to bounce back after two disappointing losses.

J.T. PRICE: The big question here is will he be able to get back on track because remember Booker, he’s not the only one looking for some redemption here tonight.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponent…standing at 5’11” tall and weighing in at 227 poinds, now residing in Anaheim, California, he is “The Messiah of The Knee Strike” Ryan Young!!

The lights go for a light shade of pink as "Save That Shit" by Lil Peep begins to play for everyone to hear.

Fuck my life, can't say that girl
Don't tell me you can save that shit
All she want is payback for the way I always play that shit
You ain't getting nothing, now I'm saying
Don't tell me you is
Nothin' like them other motherfuckers

Ryan Young steps out from behind the curtain to a loud amount of cheers, he gives off a smirk as he crouches down and scans through the many fans in attendance. He slowly gets back to a vertical position, adjusting his knee pads before making his slow walk down to ringside. Soaking in the crowd's loud reaction.

I can make you rich (I can make you rich)
I can make you this, baby, I can make you that
I can take you there, but baby, you won't make it back
Growing sick of this and I don't wanna make you sad
Do I make you scared? Baby, won't you take me back?

Young makes his way down the ramp and to ringside where he runs at the ring apron and slides along it on one knee, entering the ring and climbing up to the second rope where beats his chest with his hands before stretching his arms out and giving a smirk to the crowd who continue to rain the cheers down for him.

J.T. PRICE: Ryan Young has this crowd firmly on his side and with good reason. Following a rocky start he’s taken some time to regroup and looks better than ever!

TREY BOOKER: Looks are one thing but it’s going to take a lot more than that to take Correa out, especially when he has his own point to prove.

DING! DING! DING!!

With the bell sounding to make things official both men waste no time circling around and go right into a lockup in the center of the ring. Neither man seems to gain an advantage though, and following a few moments of a stalemate, Correa pulls back causing Ryan to drop to a knee. Seeing his opponent frustrated brings a satisfied smirk but as he goes to take advantage Alejandro is met with a crisp dropkick that takes down the elitist. Correa rolls to the outside and looks to the ring with a snarl as he tries to regroup, the referee holding back Young as he yells for his opponent to get back in and fight.

TREY BOOKER: Smart move to take a breath and get himself back in the game here as Young doesn’t look to be playing around tonight. That is the mark of a wise man right there.

J.T. PRICE: Don’t think that wise decision is going to give him that much more time to restrategize because look...

Finally having enough of the postering, Ryan goes to the outside and gives chase. Correa immediately slides back into the ring and as Young follows, he’s met with a clubbing strike to the back, the fans booing the cheap tactic. Alejandro drags Young by the hair a bit and hooks his neck looking to potentially drive his head to the canvas with a DDT but gets countered, Ryan delivering a Northern Lights Suplex and holding the bridge as the official slides into position for the count.

ONE!

Correa is quick to kick out but Young doesn’t give him a moment to breathe as he lays in several elbow strikes, bringing Correa back to his feet more and more with each hit before hooking him and bringing him right back down with a wicked Dragon Suplex, once again bridging for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!!

Again Correa kicks out to the chagrin of the fans and his opponent but the fans in the arena continue showing their support for Young as he rises up and prepares for his next step.

TREY BOOKER: I hate to say it but it seriously looks like Young has Correa well scouted here tonight.

J.T. PRICE: Well both he and Selena made a statement of controlling the narrative from now on. He wants to make good on those words.

TREY BOOKER: If he continues this pace, he most certainly will.

Back in the ring Ryan Young connects with a Californian Uppercut, staggering Correa who leans against the ropes. Young then hits a knee to the gut for good measure before whipping his opponent off. Alejandro reverses but after a clothesline attempt gets ducked, Ryan uses the momentum to perform a headscissors into an Octopus Stretch. The referee is there to survey Correa, asking the European if he wants to quit. Alejandro refuses and though he looks to be fading, he manages to begin powering his way back but seeing this coming, Young spins out of the hold and connects with a knee to the side of the head. Ryan then lifts Correa up onto his shoulders in a fireman’s carry position looking to end things with the Moonlight but at the last second gets his eyes raked causing him to let go. Correa charges but gets caught once again, Young quickly bringing him down hard onto the knee with his Vae Victis the Juggernaut seething as he shakes off the effects of the cheap rake.

TREY BOOKER: Even with his vision momentarily impaired, Ryan Young doesn’t look too far off his game.

J.T. PRICE: If anything I think it’s fired him up even more. Take a look at that expression Booker!

Backing up to the corner to give himself space, Young rushes the staggering Correa nearly taking his head off with the California Dream, the fans becoming unglued at the vicious strike. Young then goes for the cover.

ONE!
TWO!!
THREE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: HERE IS YOUR WINNER.. RYYYAAN YOUNG!!!!

TREY BOOKER: Wow, what an impressive victory there by Ryan Young!

J.T. PRICE: He did his homework on Correa who didn’t look to even be able to get out of first gear here tonight. Young kept his word and has surely put the rest of the roster on notice!

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 OBUdin3

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is the opening match of the evening and is a non-title, ONE FALL match! Introducing first…

On the video screen, small flashes of yellow trickle in and out as “In The Still Of The Night” by The Five Satins can be heard from a distance. The camera pans in with the beautiful Kimberly Chase laying her head on a man’s shoulder, slow dancing with him. She rotates in the dance, allowing the camera to see Colton Saint holding onto her, with a content smile on his face. The two share a moment together.

As the shot pans out, Colton and Kimberly continue their slow dance. Surrounded by burning cars, and damaged bodies on the ground. They smile at one another, giving Colton the opportunity to reach down at one of the victims, snatching the necklace off of her. He looks at it, before putting it on around Kimberly’s neck. The two share a smile as the elation takes over for Kimberly, who motions her head towards him.

“I think we need to add to our collection.”

The sinister, devilish smile arrives on her face as Colton slowly nods, as the movie begins to fade out.

The thunderous percussion blasts through the speakers as “Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy starts up. Time delayed white strobe lights flicker in and out every few seconds.

Kimberly, with the X-Factor title over her shoulder, walks ahead of Colton towards the end of the ramp. Her eyes narrow at the ringside fans, holding onto her necklace as if it were her own, walking closely to the fans before Colton steps in the way, keeping himself between the fans and her.

Kimberly smirks as they cower out of the way at his glance. He moves slowly alongside her before turning towards the hard camera. In a sudden burst of energy, Colton grabs the top rope, and climbs onto the ring apron, looking down at Kimberly before standing himself up. He lowers her arm to her, allowing her to grip onto him as he slowly pulls her up onto the apron. They stare longing into each other’s eyes, before slowly turning to a glare at the audience.The slow scowl on Kimberly’s face pierces through the camera, before turning her head towards Colton, tugging at his jaw to make him look at her. She looks down at the middle rope before leaning down against it, allowing Colton to get into the ring, before he holds it open for her. She follows him into the ring, paying more attention to each other, painting the audience as cheap background characters.

They walk towards the middle of the ring, with the slow movements of Colton breaking as he sprints towards the ropes, bouncing off before hitting the other side. He runs the ropes, as Kimberly watches him, rubbing the chain of her necklace with a smile on her face.

Going from the full sprint to the sudden stop, Colton keeps his eyes on Kimberly, who gives him direction on the contest. He scowls as his eyes rise to what lies ahead of him.

J.T. PRICE: Entering the ring is your X-Factor Champion, the Last Breathing Outlaw, and the dirtiest fighter in the game today, Colton Saint! There’s not too many chances he’s had a hard look in the mirror after getting another win over Jason Terrance in what was a bloody, back alley type brawl, is there?

TREY BOOKER: If anything, I’d say it only taught him to double down. Colton WON, and with Kimberly Chase at his side, he’s going to continue being a winner into the far distant future.

The lights dim down as the slow synth intro of Blinding Lights begins, and a spotlight suddenly appears on a figure on the ramp with his back turned.  It slowly begins kneeling. Once the beat finally kicks in, MYOJIN explodes with energy- wearing a masquerade-style mask over his eyes, as he turns around with a confident smile on his face he raises his arms to soak in the positive reaction from the fans in attendance.

I been tryna call
I been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
I'm going through withdrawals
You don't even have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch, baby

HOLLY PEREZ: Entering first, currently residing in San Diego, California.  Standing 5’9’’ and weighing in at 185 lbs; “The Shining Star” MYOJIN!

J.T. PRICE: One of the most talented fighters to grace the Project Honor, and I mean grace literally, MYOJIN. He’s yearned to combine beauty and combat in many octagons, and we’re lucky to have him in the ring.

TREY BOOKER: I love the line, but dude’s all grace and glamor until the bell rings. Then it’s a poodle that bites like a pitbull.

MYOJIN rushes to the ring and climbs on the apron, and basks in the glory of his captive audience!

J.T. PRICE: There’s Wile E Coyote, there’s Roadrunner, then there’s Colton Saint running at Myojin right now!

TREY BOOKER: Tiiiiiiiiiiiimber!

With the swiftness, Colton’s overhand right haymaker swings! MYOJIN, expecting nothing better, ducks! He bends and slams his shoulder into Colton’s stomach to fold him over! MYOJIN looms over the apron with the face of a disappointed dad, before a punch to Colton’s back shows how he really feels! Then another! Then another! Colton trips back to escape the barrage and MYOJIN turns to face the crowd, then hops onto the rope for a springboard-

TREY BOOKER: Not so fast!

-whatever MYOJIN’s attempting, Colton’s foot firing off like a rocket with a wicked roundhouse doesn’t care! It trips Myojin up and guts him like a trout over the top rope, gasping for air currently crushed out of his lungs! Never missing a chance to pour salt in the wound, Colton shoves Myojin back a pace and wraps both buff arms around the Shining Star’s head with a headlock! Only making matters worse, Colton walks as he squeezes, dragging MYOJIN’s torso across the unforgiving rope while Colton yanks him to the nearest turnbuckle. By the time the move ends, MYOJIN’s breathlessly crumbled on the apron, holding his chest and wincing to Colton wiping his hands for a job well done. Kimberly’s cheering madly for her knight in shining armor, or her dragon, depending on how you see it.

J.T. PRICE: MYOJIN is grace personified, but sometimes you’ve gotta get a lil’ ugly…

TREY BOOKER: This match hasn’t even started already and I’m halfway through my popcorn supply. Ropes are NOT cushy, they AREN'T made of rubber, and MYOJIN doesn’t need a bandaid, he needs WD40 after that one, ouch!

J.T. PRICE: Are you going to scream Myojin’s name all match? Weird flex but ok.

Colton closes in and gets a suplex position in, but MYOJIN squirms and wriggles enough to keep himself safe. Colton leans over the ropes to get a bit more position, but MYOJIN’s arms coil through the move to snag Colton in an arm triangle choke! Immediately realizing his mistake, Colton backs the HELL out of it using the ring ropes to help him pry away, and a knee to the stomach makes MYOJIN fall from the apron! Doubling up on his destruction, Colt slides underneath the ropes and hefts MYOJIN to a proper stand, to throw him into the ring steps!

TREY BOOKER: YEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

J.T. PRICE: You know what they say about turnabout?

Colton turns to flash another smile at Kim and literally pat himself on the back, only noticing Kim pointing behind him! Furiously, she motions behind him! Colton turns around, catching only a passing glimpse of MYOJIN perched on the ring steps after catching himself, before the SHINING STAR is more like a SHOOTING STAR with a DAZZLING corkscrew moonsault! Colton’s crushed under him, and MYOJIN lands standing and bowing to the crowd’s erupting applause! Colton tries to get his bearings, but gets a dropkick into the barricade instead! MYOJIN scoots into the ring, eyes Colton still slumped over at ringside, and he rushes ropes opposite of the Devil Incarnate, Colton Saint, to get a running start! He returns with a clear airway and green signals, but the death stare of Kimberly as she stands in front of her treasure! MYOJIN stops in his tracks as Kimberly stares, almost if daring him to do something, before MYOJIN sighs and waves her off. With the rumble concluding, the referee makes MYOJIN back away so once Colton’s finished with his recovery break, he can enter the ring and this match and officially start!

TREY BOOKER: In case you missed it: these two do not like each other at all.

J.T. PRICE: Kimberly Chase proves she’s worth every ounce of jewelry in the collection once again

DING! DING! DING!

Both a little worse for wear after their encounter, both men circle one another cautiously with a shot for a takedown or an attempt to grapple here or there, but no real progress until MYOJIN takes the lead with a muay thai clinch and a well-placed shove and trip tries to throw Colton to the ground. Saint stumbles, but stays upright, and uses his strength to twist Myojin off balance and bulldoze him into the ropes, where his elbow shoves into MYOJIN’s nose.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
F-

At 4.99, Colton steps back with hands raised and a blase smile to the referee… and a kiss to Kimberly. One moment later, Colton Saint with a roundhouse kick to the ribs! MYOJIN catches it! Dragonscrew whips Colton to the ground! MYOJIN eyes Kimberly for a quick second, before he arm drags Colton to the ground! Immediately, MYOJIN’s trying to isolate the arm and start twisting it at unnatural angles but Colton stands and uses an uppercut to put a period in the submission attempt. MYOJIN’s doubled over for a second, but still manages to duck the incoming clothesline to rush to the ropes, and rebound with speed! He rolls over Colton’s back as the Devil himself misses a back body drop attempt, and rebounds again! Colton doesn’t give him a chance to attack, instead Colton leaps clean over MYOJIN on the third rebound, and runs with a knee to the stomach once pingpong ball MYOJIN fires back around, but both of the Shining Star’s legs wrap around Saint’s head, and use the momentum to whip Colton to the ground hard enough to toss him halfway across the ring! Saint stumbles as he stands and MYOJIN grabs him for a bulldog, but Saint doesn’t drop! Saint lifts MYOJIN up! In a bit of gymnastics, MYOJIN drops his legs forward and swings to protect himself from getting dropped, and flips Saint with a wheelbarrow armdrag! Then another armdrag! A japanese armdrag finally keeps Colton down, mainly because of MYOJIN reaching for an armbar and putting the pressure on Colton! After a few agonizing moments of grunting and gritting his teeth, Colton tries to get his legs under him and pull himself to the ropes. The referee steps in as Colton drags both him and his opponent to the ropes to force a break, which MYOJIN holds for only a second before he breaks… and steps back… and blows a kiss to Kimberle at ringside.

J.T. PRICE: I really, really don’t know if that was a good idea. I love the spirit of competition but if you want to make Colton foam at the mouth, that’s probably the best way to do it.

TREY BOOKER: She got involved earlier, so I suppose it’s fair play. It also means whatever Colton does in response is fair play, unfortunately!

Colton fires off the ropes and shoves MYOJIN back with a sneer, to MYOJIN’s chagrin. He isn’t smiling much longer after the resonating SLAP cracks across his face! MYOJIN recoils and charges with punches and kicks of his own! Both men stand in the center of the ring, throwing ‘bows and slinging punches until Colton’s able to take advantage with punch after punch across MYOJIN’s back clubbing him like a drum with one hand and holding him by his collar with the other. Suddenly, MYOJIN with the spinning kick to the stomach! Followed up with a step-up enzuigiri! Colton drops to a knee! MYOJIN turns to the ropes and starts running for them only to notice Kimberly standing on the ring apron freezing him up! In this quick hesitation, Colton’s grasp around his collar tightens and YANKS MYOJIN into biceps wrapping around his throat! Sleeperhold locked in! It gets even worse, as Colton plants both feet and hefts MYOJIN over his shoulders, to suplex him to the ground using his grip around the man’s neck!

TREY BOOKER: Thank you, necks.

J.T. PRICE: In standard Colton Saint fashion, Kimberly makes the assist and now MYOJIN’s vertebrae probably aren’t thanking her. Yikes.

Noticing MYOJIN writhing in pain on the mat, Colton raises both hands triumphantly, and the booing from the crowd is so loud the cameras shake, but Colton waves it off and winks to the only fan he needs, Kimberly. Colton pries MYOJIN from the mat by his hair, only to knee him directly in the teeth! Then another kneedrop to the face as the man’s down! He tries to add on but MYOJIN rolls to the ropes and starts using them to climb to his feet, with the unexpected assist from Colton grabbing him from behind and lifting him for a german suplex! An elbow from MYOJIN deads that line of thinking in its tracks and leaves Colton reeling! The Outlaw closes the gap with a forearm, but MYOJIN’s spinning knee strike connects first and leaves Colton seeing double! MYOJIN charges with a headscissors but… no… he tries isolating an arm in midair! Tilt-a-whirl armbar! Unfortunately, Colton’s sick of the arm games after the earlier attempt, and clasps both of his hands together! MYOJIN can’t apply much pressure, especially after the outlaw LAYS HIM OUT with a powerbomb! Colton sits in the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
Kickout.

TREY BOOKER: This match is brought to you by an entire host of local chiropractors. Owowowow, ouch. MYOJIN managed to get a shoulder up, but his partner Zane might’ve had a point. Colton’s an athletic beast by himself, and with Kimberly picking the spots and choosing the moments, having an equalizer wouldn’t have been a bad idea at all.

J.T. PRICE: If wishes were fishes the world would be an ocean. If he’s going to win this match, he’s gotta get past both of ‘em. Great form by Colton, but this thing isn’t close to being over knowing MYOJIN. From unnamed islands to the coliseum, MYOJIN’s brand of beauty dismisses ugliness anywhere and everywhere - and we should expect that to extend to tonight, as well.

TREY BOOKER: Are you calling Kimberly ugly?

J.T. PRICE: No, I-

TREY BOOKER: She’s right over there, you could just tell her. Should I wave her down, or?

MYOJIN reaches out to start the climb towards the ropes, and in monstrous fashion, Colton steps on his hand as he starts yanking MYOJIN only to snapmare him down into a seated position! Again, Colton’s arms wrap around MYOJIN’s head, this time introducing him to headlock city! Everytime MYOJIN starts to show life, Colton shakes and twists to squeeze the life out of him! With the crowd’s applause, MYOJIN starts to stir and climb to his feet! He puts elbow after elbow into Colton’s stomach, before a jaw breaker to Colton’s chin gives him the chance to breathe again! His entire face is red from Colton’s arms grinding his head to bits, so there’s no surprise in his slow pace out of the hold, but Colton waits for no man and brings him into a back suplex and tries to dump him out of the ring! MYOJIN reaches out and finds paygold in the ropes! It guides him to landing on the ring apron! Colton turns to face MYOJIN’s slingshot cutter and he gets a mouthful of shining star shoulder on his way to the mat! MYOJIN makes the cover!

ONE
TWO

Colton gets an arm up! MYOJIN smiles, and takes the raised arm and starts twisting it behind Colton’s back! MYOJIN’s legs wrap around Colton’s midsection and he starts grapevining Colton’s torso to really put the squeeze onto the outlaw’s arm and twisting it behind his back to make Colton yell out in agony! Like a perfectly set clock, Kimberly is right on time as she climbs onto the ring apron, yelling and complaining loudly enough to get the referee’s attention as he demands her to get down! Without fear of repercussion, Colton rakes his fingers across MYOJIN’s eyes with his free hand and forces the hold to break! MYOJIN blindly stumbles up to his feet with his hands covering his eyes, and in an annoyed rage he rushes at Colton, not noticing Colton jumping until it’s too late! Both of Colton’s boots crash onto MYOJIN’s chest, and COLTON drops ALL of his weight on MYOJIN’s chest!

TREY BOOKER: ROOFFLESTOMP!

J.T. PRICE: It’d be better described as an ROFL-stomp, since I’m sure Kimberly is Rolling On the Floor Laughing that they might’ve just stolen the match!

Colton goes for the cover!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

TREY BOOKER: MYOJIN GETS HIS SHOULDERS UP WITH THE REF’S HAND CRASHING DOWN AND THE CLOCK STRIKING MIDNIGHT! THIS CINDERELLA STORY AINT OVER YET!

J.T. PRICE: THANKFULLY, THIS ISNT HORSESHOES! CLOSE DOESNT CUT IT!

Another kickout, and this time Colton barks at the ref to do the job he’s (barely) paid to do. Colton waves to Kimberly, who picks up on the cue and hoists up the X-Factor Championship as if she’s going to hand it to him from ringside! The referee interjects and lambasts her for the notion, all while Colton’s removing the protector barrier from the turnbuckle and exposing the solid metal underneath! His vicious grin as he starts hoisting MYOJIN to his feet tells the story! He lifts MYOJIN above his head for the Wrath of Bodacious!!! He starts running at the exposed turnbuckle and--

TREY BOOKER: WAIT A SECOND THIS ISNT ABOUT THE FIGHT ANYMORE THIS IS ABOUT HURTING SOMEONE-

J.T. PRICE: COLTON’S ABOUT TO PARALYZE A MAN IN A NON-TITLE MATCH!!!

--Myojin falls down Colton’s back as the Outlaw trips off balance, but narrowly avoids imploding on the corner. Colton tries grabbing MYOJIN by his collar, but an elbow to the nose sends him on a detour. Grunting and growling, Colton reaches for MYOJIN’s beautiful hair, and almost sensing trouble coming at his golden locks, MYOJIN drops with a pele kick across Colton’s face! Colton drops like a rock to a knee in a haze! MYOJIN’s desperation move lands, but MYOJIN’s pretty rough for wear and bruised up himself! With the crowd screaming in support of their golden warrior, MYOJIN uses their support to scrap, scratch, and claw to his feet with the ring’s atmosphere almost exploding! Colton tries to play spoiler by diving with a tackle, but MYOJIN with a well-placed monkey flip sends Colton flipping! Colton stands up to a quick dropkick from the battered Star! Colton rushes to his feet, and a kick to the stomach knocks the breath out of his lungs! Then another! Then another! Then another! More kicks in a series of lightning fast blurs of boot meeting midsection, until MYOJIN’s too exhausted from taking one hell of a beating and suddenly dishing it out to continue and the only thing stopping both men from crumbling onto the mat is them leaning onto one another… and the crowd screams in explosive approval!

TREY BOOKER: ...Again, these two don’t like each other much.

MYOJIN slips out of the stalemate while Colton tries to hold down his lunch, and with the energy left in his lungs, MYOJIN throws another kick! Anticipating another body blow, Colton’s hands go low! MYOJIN changes course, and brings his MMA know-how to the forefront with a picture perfect signature question mark kick that slaps Colton across the dome! Sensing blood in the water, he doubles down with the Divine Star press! Handspring moonsault onto Colton for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

J.T. PRICE: MYOJIN is Luka Doncic with the buzzer beater! Big win over the champion!

TREY BOOKER: No, you idiot, Colton JUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUST barely managed to keep this thing alive!

MYOJIN fights off the burning in his legs begging him for a breather, mouthing the words ‘not yet’, as he looks to the exposed turnbuckle to Colton, and shakes his head in frustration. There’s nothing but vitriol in his eyes while stalking Colton as he starts to climb to his feet… and once Colton’s back is turned, MYOJIN’s on him! Headscissors to whip him to the ground, and start coiling him in the brightest star in the galaxy, MYOJIN’s STARGAZER LOCK! The Twister submission holds Colton’s spine in place, while trying to rip and twist his upper back out of place! Colton clinches both fists, he punches, scratches and claws as he tries climbing up to his feet, but MYOJIN isn’t letting go!!!!! COLTON RAISES TO HIS KNEES!! MYOJIN TWISTS DOWN EVEN HARDER!!!!

J.T. PRICE: COLTON! COLTON! FIGHT IT FIGHT IT!

TREY BOOKER: THIS ONE MIGHT BE OVER! THE TWISTER IS SUCH A NASTY MOVE FROM SUCH A BEAUTIFUL FIGHTER!!

WITH THE LIFE BEING RIPPED OUT OF HIM, COLTON DOES THE ONLY THING HE CAN THINK TO DO - REACH FOR THE ROPES! HES JUUUUUUUUSST TOO FAR AWAY! HE TRIES SQUIRMING AND LEANING AS FAR AS HE CAN, BUT HES FINGERTIPS AWAY! KIM MAKES THE SAVE AS SHE PUSHES THE ROPES TO COLTON!!! THE REF GROANS, BUT STICKS TO THE RULES, AND CALLS FOR THE BREAK!!!!!

TREY BOOKER: AGAIN! THE SAVE!

J.T. PRICE: BEHIND EVERY SUCCESSFUL MAN IS A SUCCESSFUL WOMAN, AND THIS IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL COUPLE IN WRESTLING TODAY! BRILLIANT!

The referee yells as he reprimands Kimberly again, but all she’s focused on is hugging her warrior Colton and…and smuggling something shiny into his hand as she kisses him on the cheek. MYOJIN’s only focused on closing out the match, so he barely notices anything until Colton charges him! MYOJIN JUST barely manages to duck out of the way of the shiny tool in Colton’s grasp, but the same can’t be said for the turnbuckle! The golden spire sinks into the turnbuckle, and Kimberly tries to get the ref’s attention but he turns to see Colton attempting to hide his golden spike… and to the frustration, disappointment, and disgust of every person in the ring including the pleading MYOJIN begging for any other option, he calls for the bell!

DING! DING! DING!

J.T. PRICE: WHAT?! NO!

TREY BOOKER: Colt just tried to take things too far with… a golden spike? They just tried to flaunt their wealth in the ultimate way, by hurting someone, and that’s far enough.

HOLLY PEREZ:The winner of this match by way of disqualification… MYOJIN!!

MYOJIN clenches his fists and gives Colton a death stare as Kimberly slides into the ring to hand the X-Factor Championship to her favorite Outlaw as he finally retrieves his spike and curses loudly.

After the bell sounds, MYOJIN and Colton Saint are still in the ring. They are ready to square off once again, as MYOJIN clenches his fists, watching him intently. Saint, on the other hand, steps back, looking around the ring. He storms over to the corner.

Colton Saint: (Without Microphone) “Give me the fucking mic!!”

Kimberly Chase climbs into the ring, standing beside Colton as a ring attendant hands him a microphone. He snags the Project: Honor X-Factor Championship from Kimberly out of frustration, leaning against the turnbuckles. He points at MYOJIN as he speaks into the microphone.

Colton Saint: “So that’s how it’s going to be, huh? A disqualification? See, this is exactly what I’m talking about, Kimberly. I’ve looked over the rules, and all the regulations that come with this Championship. So many rules! You have to be pinned or submitted in order to lose the title. Meaning if this was for my Championship, you’d be going home with nothing more than a cheap victory, no gold. Seeing as you want this thing though, let me fill you in on what being the X-Factor Champion really means.”

With the Championship belt in his grip, Colton looks down at it, still fighting exhaustion from the match.

Colton Saint: “Being the holder of this Championship states that I am to be able to cash this Title in and fight for the Grand Championship following two successful title defenses. When I do so, I am to relinquish the title in order to receive the match. That’s cute and all. Project: Honor trying to make someone feel worthy before they can ever challenge for the Championship... “

Finally pushing forward from the turnbuckles, Colton slowly walks to the middle of the ring. Still a warrior wanting his vengeance, MYOJIN walks to the middle as well as the two stare down.

Colton Saint: “They also said, according to these rules, nobody could challenge for the Grand Championship until they hold THIS Championship. Therefore, this was the most powerful title on the planet. I held all the cards, and that was until Jacob Steele came in. He decided to make the rules for himself, MYOJIN. That man came out from under both of us and GAVE HIMSELF a Grand Championship opportunity. And you know what Rock Johnson did? Yeah, you do. HE JUST GAVE IT TO HIM! LIKE SAYING ‘THAT MYOJIN GUY, HE ISN’T WORTH SHIT. COLTON SAINT AIN’T WORTH SHIT. LET’S JUST HAND A TITLE SHOT TO A GUY WHO HASN’T DONE ANYTHING BUT LOSE!’. That is a slap in the face to you, to Zane, to me.You get to sit back and be empty handed, but me.. I’m making a declaration right now.”

The two continue their staredown, as Colton tightens his grip on the X-Factor Championship.

Colton Saint: “If that wasteful scumbag can say fuck you to the rules, then so can I. I don’t need to defend this thing twice to get a Grand Championship match if I don’t want to. I won’t cash this thing in if I don’t want to. I won’t relinquish this Championship..ever. I will be the first and forever X-Factor Champion. Just another Championship that YOU will never hold. Get a good look at it..”

MYOJIN stews in anger as Colton raises the X-Factor Championship high with a smile on his face.

Colton Saint: “Because this will be the closest you be. So close, yet so damn far.”

Kimberly takes the Championship and the microphone from Colton as the two square off once again, ready to come to blows.

[On The Video Screen]

The screen shows Zane slowly walking down the hallway. Her frustrations of late are beginning to show as she holds her Warrior Rising Championship. She turns the corner, and catches something in front of her. It’s three of the men who attempted to attack MYOJIN in the last episode.

[Back In The Ring]

MYOJIN stares at the screen, then glares at Colton. The intense expression of Colton has turned into confusion, as he looks at MYOJIN, then at Kimberly.

[On The Video Screen]

Zane glances behind her, as three more men are behind her, dressed the same as the other men. They slowly close in on her.

[Back In The Ring]

Colton Saint: (Without Microphone) “What the hell is that?”

He stares towards Kimberly, wondering what’s going on. Kimberly puts her hands up, suggesting she knows nothing about it. He walks towards her, asking her questions inaudibly.

Beyond fury and patience at this point, MYOJIN glares directly at Colton, who turns towards him to attempt to explain himself. Without a single word being passed, MYOJIN delivers a spinning heel kick to Colton, before pounding away on him!! Colton manages to push him off, paying more attention to what’s going on with the screen.

MYOJIN has seen enough, promptly exiting the ring and running up the ramp to help out Zane.

[On The Video Screen]

Zane looks ready to fight all six of the men, and she isn’t alone. Security jumped in as well. Like the previous episode, the attackers have fallen short in singling out one of them. Zane looks around, waiting for one of them to get through security, however this time, nobody could even get a shot in before being escorted away.

[Back In The Ring]

MYOJIN watches all of this on the screen, before slowly turning towards Colton Saint, who is sitting against the ropes, holding his jaw. The anger in the eyes of Colton fades away as his lips slowly pull into a smile. Kimberly stands over Colton, resting her hand on his shoulder while watching MYOJIN with a smile on her face. It appears that once again, the goons have been sent.

The two continue staring down as the show goes to a commercial break.

Last edited by Project: Honor on Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin

Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:31 am

PROVING GROUND #5 9/25/20 A4sSZy6

The camera cuts to the arena where various types of weapons are laid out all over the outside of the ring. There’s an Xbox Series X, Nintendo Gamecube, a cactus, a handgun, a castle for dolls, immersion blender, a charcoal grill, and so much more. After circling around the ring, the camera makes its way to Holly Perez standing by in the ring with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for one fall and is a FANS BRING THE WEAPONS MATCH! IT IS FOR THE PROJECT: HONOR GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first…

“Holding On To Smoke” by Motionless in White starts playing through the speakers...

♫I'm tired of feeling comatose
I've lost the me that I loved most
I'm barely holding on to smoke
I’M BARELY HOLDING ON TO SMOKE!♫

Once the drums and guitar hits, Jacob Steele runs out onto the stage. A huge smirk forms on his face as he licks his lips and looks around the arena. Everyone in attendance releases the loudest possible boo they can. Jacob walks up to the center of the stage and looks down at the ground and then up to the ceiling. He raises his arms and holds his fingers in the rock on position as red pyro goes off across the stage.

♫I'm not addicted but I'm not clean
Why do I do this to myself on repeat?
So disconnected from my own reality
Am I man or machine?♫

Jacob makes his way to the ring without looking at a single person reaching out to him. One person gets pretty close and he dodges the touch without breaking his focus on the ring. Once he reaches the ring, he slides in and stands on the opposite side of the ring, facing the stage, waiting for his opponent to emerge.

HOLLY PEREZ: The Challenger… Weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds… From Charlotte, North Carolina… JACCOOBBB STEEEELEEEE!!

TREY BOOKER: I’m still trying to figure out how this guy managed to secure a Grand Championship Match and he just showed up last show. I suppose we’ll see what he’s made of soon.

J.T. PRICE: I hear he’s won several belts during his career, but I’m kinda with you on this one. Seems unfair to just get a shot like that. Maybe it happened for a reason.

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent...

♫ TRYIN' TO FUCKIN' RECORD THIS (sorry) ♫

"Brand New Numb" by Motionless In White rings out over the sound system as the lights in the arena fade out. As the guitar theme plays, Dickie Watson slides out from beneath the curtain with a large grin crossing his face. The Grand Championship is wrapped around his waist. He jogs up to the edge of the stage, his head bobbing with the beat of the music, lifting his hands out to the side, that smile of his infectious as he meets the eyes of several crowd members.

♫ I'VE GOT A SHOTGUN TONGUE THAT TICK LIKE A TIME BOMB
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
I'VE GOT A SWITCHBLADE WIT THAT CUTS LIKE A BITCH
AND I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD MEET ♫

With a pep in his step, he begins his walk to the ring while mouthing the words and hi-fiving a couple of outstretched hands. At "cut likes a bitch", he stares directly at the camera as he makes a cutting motion with his fingers, widening his eyes and while gnashing his teeth together, lifting a corner of his lips up in a somewhat-cocky smirk.

♫ I WANNA BREAK FREE FROM MY HUMANITY
I WANNA RELEASE THE ANIMAL IN ME
B-B-B-BREAK FREE YOUR CURIOSITY
YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I NEED

I'VE GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS
NO GUILT ON MY CONSCIENCE
THE WAR IN YOUR PATH
THE "SEX IN YOUR VIOLENCE"
ALL OF MY FLAWS, I WEAR EM WITH HONOR
A PURPLE HEARTBREAK FOR ALL WE'VE SUFFERED ♫

The Molotov slides quickly beneath the bottom rope into the center of the ring, into a kneeling position as he looks around at the crowd and rises to this feet. He takes no time in heading over to the turnbuckle and climbing it to stand tall, his head still bopping with the beat. He raises one arm, stretching stiff out the side, closing one eye.

♫ I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY
HERE TO SAVE THE DAY ♫

With the music, he repeats the phrase, before jumping backward and landing with a loud thud against the canvas. He throws off his leather jacket, then leans into the turnbuckle, sitting against it and grasping the ropes as he checks the tension in them, looking upwards with a smile as his music fades out.

HOLLY PEREZ: And the Champ… Weighing in at one hundred and eighty pounds… From Orlando, Florida… He is the Project: Honor Grand Champion… “The Molotov”... DICCCKKIIIEEEE WATTTSONNNNN!!!

TREY BOOKER: And here comes the Champ! His first defense comes against someone he doesn’t even know much about, so I’m sure this will be interesting, to say the least.

J.T. PRICE: Interesting? Do you see all the weapons around the ring?! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!

Dickie Watson hands the Grand Championship over to the ref who then holds it up in the air. The ref then hands it to an official at ringside and then calls for the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

TREY BOOKER: Grand Championship match has begun! Will we see a new Champ, or will the reign of the current continue?

Jacob Steele and Dickie Watson begin to circle around the ring, waiting for the opportunity to strike. As they do so, various items are thrown into the ring; chairs, closed bags, a Miller High-Life sign, baseball bats, and more. Weapons fill the ring while Jacob and Dickie never look away from one another. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Jacob immediately spins behind him pulling his arm back. Dickie follows after with the same move, only this time to kick Jacob behind his knee. Jacob stumbles, but is able to keep himself up. Dickie kicks the same spot once again and Jacob goes down to a knee. Dickie takes this opportunity to run against the ropes and hits a dropkick right to the middle of Jacob’s back, making him fall face first to the mat. He runs against the ropes again, but Jacob is already getting back to his feet. Dickie does a back handspring, Jacob is on his feet, and then Dickie connects a backflip kick right to Jacob’s head!

J.T. PRICE: What an athletic move from Dickie who is completely in control right now.

TREY BOOKER: Neither of these guys have even looked at a weapon yet, what’s up with that? We wanna see some crazy shit!

Jacob is a bit groggy while trying to get back to his feet and while Dickie has his back turned to Jacob, he gets a hold of the Miller High-Life sign. He goes to pick Jacob up, but Jacob swings the sign and smacks Dickie right in the face! He doesn’t go down, so Jacob gets back to his feet and swings it again! Dickie still doesn’t fall and Jacob starts to look a little irritated. He grabs the sign with both hands and slams it right on top of Dickie’s head. Dickie drops down to a knee now and Jacob runs for the ropes this time. He’s charging back fast, but doesn’t notice that Dickie picks up a baseball bat! He drives the bat right into Jacob’s stomach and then connects a corkscrew roundhouse kick to send Jacob back down to the mat. He goes for the cover!

ONE!

J.T. PRICE: Not enough as Jacob kicks out!

Dickie sees an opportunity and stands right over Jacob, facing his body. He jumps, flips back and lands a standing shooting star press onto Jacob's stomach! He stays on top for the cover!

ONE!

TREY BOOKER: Jacob kicks out again!

J.T. PRICE: Dickie is kicking this match off on fire! He's gotta keep Jacob down a bit longer if he wants to retain.

Dickie looks at the ropes and runs against them again. He runs back to Jacob and connects a dropkick that sends him out of the ring. Jacob lands on top of a toaster and starts holding his back. Dickie takes a second to relish the crowd chanting his name.

CROWD: DICKIE! DICKIE! DICKIE!

After a few seconds of chanting, Dickie focuses his attention back onto Jacob, who is still on the ground. He sees an opportunity here and backs up to the opposite side of the ring. Dickie charges for the ropes closest to Jacob and attempts a suicide dive! Jacob has a cactus in hand, quickly moves out of the way of the dive, and swings the cactus right at Dickie’s back! He’s writhing in pain right now! Jacob, still holding onto the cactus, drives it right into Dickie’s back again and then throws it to the side. Spots of blood start coming out all close to one another. Jacob looks around to find another weapon before Dickie can move. He grabs a hold of a table and just sets it on top of Dickie’s back. Jacob then climbs onto the barricade and looks right down at Dickie who isn’t moving. He jumps off and connects a moonsault, landing stomach first onto the table and breaking the table in half on Dickie’s back!

TREY BOOKER: JACOB HAS COMPLETELY TAKEN CONTROL OVER THIS MATCH! He’s not only made the Grand Champ bleed, but he is just using everything he can to put this man down.

J.T. PRICE: I wouldn’t count Dickie out. It just takes a blink of an eye for things to change.

Jacob grabs Dickie by the neck, pulls him up, and throws him into the ring. He follows right behind him and goes for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: Dickie kicks out right at the two count! And for the record, I haven’t counted Dickie out, I’m just stating the obvious and what people are already seeing… Isn’t that our job?

Jacob grabs a black bag that’s sealed and opens it up to see what’s inside. He looks confused at first, but then empties the bag onto the ground. A bunch of legos fall and are spread out on the mat. The crowd releases a massive roar of boos directed to Jacob and he just smiles. Not wasting any more time, he picks Dickie back up to a vertical base, blood still coming out of his back, just slower than before. He puts Dickie into a pumphandle position and then goes to lift him up. Dickie is able to get his arm released in time and takes a swing at Jacob’s head. Both pause until Dickie swings again which forces Jacob to fully release the hold. Without wasting any time, Dickie pulls Jacob into a suplex position and lifts him up, then drops him for a brainbuster right onto the legos! Dickie lands on some also, but manages to hook Jacob’s leg for a pin.

ONE!
TWO!

J.T. PRICE: JACOB KICKED OUT! IT’S NO TACKS, BUT THAT DOESN’T LOOK PLEASANT! Imagine having your head and neck driven into a bunch of those things…

TREY BOOKER: Watching it is good enough. I swear I just felt it by watching it happen.

Dickie looks at Jacob’s head to see some lego pieces still attached. He slightly chuckles then looks around for another weapon. Dickie doesn’t seem too amused, so he mounts on top of Jacob and starts throwing punches right into his temples. Dickie looks to his right before swinging again and finds something that interests him. He rolls off of Jacob, picks up a kendo stick and starts swinging it onto Jacob’s chest. The fans start to count how many times he’s hit.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!

Before swinging again, Dickie takes the kendo stick and uses it like a golf club, swinging it right at Jacob’s face. He drops the stick and falls onto Jacob to start the pin count.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: Jacob kicks out again! Dickie is out here practicing his backswing with a kendo stick on Jacob’s face! I love it.

Dickie mounts on top of Jacob again and goes back to swinging his fist at Jacob’s face. He lands a couple and then Jacob blocks one. He throws a punch back at Dickie and then grabs him by the head and connects a headbutt. Jacob feels around him and grabs a hold of the same kendo stick that Dickie was just hitting him with. He swings it at Dickie’s face and he falls off of Jacob. Slowly, Jacob gets back to his feet. He leans against the ropes for a second to regather himself and then finds a steel chair and picks it up. Dickie is back up on his feet and also grabs a steel chair. They both turn around and swing the chair simultaneously and they connect at the same time. Both Dickie and Jacob fall to the mat along with the chairs, right onto the legos that were exposed earlier.

J.T. PRICE: HOLY SHIT! THE SIMULTANEOUS CHAIR SWING! VINTAGE!

TREY BOOKER: Oh shut up, J.T. You think everything is awesome.

Dickie and Jacob are laid out and the ref has no idea what to do. Seconds pass and not a muscle moves. The ref looks up at the stage and shrugs his shoulders. He steps back into the corner and just waits for something to happen.

J.T. PRICE: Let’s get back to this, ‘you think everything is awesome’ statement since we have some time I suppose. Aren’t you the one that reacts to everything first, screaming at the top of your lungs when something cool happens?

TREY BOOKER: Isn’t that my job? That’s why I get paid more than you. You, on the other hand, like to just blurt things out.

J.T. PRICE: And I’m not doing my job? Aren’t we both commentators? We’re supposed to… you know… commentate on the match?

After a little bickering from J.T. and Trey, Jacob is the first to show some signs of life.

TREY BOOKER: Finally, back to the match.

Jacob pulls himself to the ropes and gets into a seated position, resting against them. Dickie finally starts to move also, doing the same thing, just in the corner instead of the ropes. At the same time, they both get back to their feet. Dickie grabs a hold of a sledgehammer and immediately charges at Jacob. He picks up a pillow and right before Dickie gets to him, he rolls out of the ring. He throws the pillow angrily into the crowd and watches Dickie to make sure he’s not coming after him. Dickie stands at the ropes with the sledgehammer while Jacob is right under. He grabs a hold of Dickie’s legs and pulls him down. Dickie drops the hammer and gets pulled out of the ring. Jacob unloads a fury of fists into his face and then grabs him by the neck. He slams Dickie’s face into the steel post twice and while he’s laid up against it, Jacob grabs something at his feet. He picks up a brand new Playstation 5 and drills it into the back of Dickie’s head, making him collapse to the ground.

J.T. PRICE: Damn, the disrespect to Sony from Jacob Steele right there.

TREY BOOKER: You think he’s more of an Xbox guy?

J.T. PRICE: I’m not sure, but I see the Xbox Series X just chillin near them, so we’ll see who picks it up first.

Jacob pulls Dickie back up to his feet and whips him into the steel steps. Dickie tumbles over the steps, hitting his knee pretty hard. Jacob takes this chance and picks up the Xbox Series X and walks it over to the commentary table.

JACOB STEELE (without a mic): Make sure Dickie doesn’t get his filthy hands on this. I’m taking this home with me along with that belt.

Both Trey and J.T. just nod at Jacob as he turns back around. He stares at something laid out on the ground as if it was the best thing he’s ever seen. He walks towards a ladder and drags it to a vertical base. He places it in between the ring and the commentator table. Jacob then grabs a hold of Dickie and pulls him to his feet. He drags him to the commentator table and lays him flat on top of the table. Trey grabs the Xbox Series X and holds it in his lap. Jacob then ascends to the top of the ladder and looks down at Dickie who is out cold right now. Jacob takes a deep breath and jumps off the ladder. Dickie immediately grabs the Xbox Series X from Trey and rolls off the table. Right before Jacob lands on the table, Dickie places the console on top. Jacob’s body falls right on top of the console and the table, shattering everything. The console is broken to pieces, the table snaps in half, and the entire crowd is on their feet right now.

CROWD: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

TREY BOOKER: Well, he was trying to protect it, BUT DICKIE GOT THE BEST OF JACOB AND GOT TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE!

J.T. PRICE: I’M WITH THE CROWD! THIS TRULY IS AWESOME! Battle of the top dogs right now, battle of the consoles.

Dickie takes a second to breathe then pulls Jacob to the ring and rolls him inside. Jacob’s body is like jelly right now and Dickie hooks the leg for another pin attempt.

ONE!
TWO!
THR--

TREY BOOKER: NO WAY DID JACOB JUST KICK OUT! This dude will just not give up!

Instead of staying on the attack, Dickie steps back and watches Jacob closely. He doesn’t move for a few seconds, but when he does, Dickie readies himself. Jacob pulls himself onto all fours and Dickie just runs at him. He plants his foot onto the back of Jacob’s head and drives it right down into the legos on the mat. A La Finnlena connects and Dickie goes for another cover!

ONE!
TWO!
THRE-

J.T. PRICE: WHAT DOES DICKIE HAVE TO DO TO KEEP JACOB DOWN?!

Jacob rolls over onto his back to reveal blood coming from his forehead. Dickie seems fed up and rolls out of the ring. He takes down the ladder and slides it into the ring, sliding in right after. Dickie drags the ladder to the corner and leans it against the turnbuckle. As he’s turning around, Jacob is on his feet and charging right to him. Jacob connects his version of the spear, Broken, onto Dickie and breaks the ladder in half. Dickie sits lifeless in between the broken pieces of the ladder while Jacob falls back to the mat, blood still coming out of his forehead.

TREY BOOKER: JACOB JUST REINVENTED THE TERM BROKEN WITH THAT SPEAR! These guys are giving everything they got here tonight and it’s only a matter of time before one of them just runs out of fight.

J.T. PRICE: Indeed, Trey. These two have been back and forth, breaking shit… I’m surprised the match hasn’t ended yet, honestly.

Both men are at least showing signs of life in the moment, but Jacob a bit more than Dickie right now. He’s trying to crawl over to Dickie and just gets his arm on top of his body. The ref starts another pin count.

ONE!
TWO!
THRE-

TREY BOOKER: Dickie kicks out this time! Jacob waited a little too long for that pinfall and it may cost him.

J.T. PRICE: Wait, what is Jacob doing?!

Jacob splits the ring in half with weapons. He pushes legos aside and grabs another bag from the corner of the ring. Jacob opens the bag and pours the contents onto the mat. Glass shards cling against one another as they fall. Jacob now lines up weapons side by side and makes sure there’s glass and legos all spread out.

TREY BOOKER: Glass and legos… I can’t think of much else more painful than stubbing your toe against furniture.

Now Jacob walks over to where Dickie is and pulls him up to a vertical base. He leans him up against the ropes and then… walks away...

J.T. PRICE: Why is he just letting Dickie recover right now? I don’t understand this dude’s motive this very second.

TREY BOOKER: I think he’s wanting one last hurrah between the two and he’s letting Dickie get to a point where he can stand back up on his own.

J.T. PRICE: And he’s supposed to be a heel? He’s like you, Trey. One second you’re all nice and shit, the next you’re just hurting feelings.

Trey acts like he’s about to say something and then just stops himself. Dickie finally gets back on both feet and picks up the first weapon he sees. Jacob does the same. Dickie has a doll house castle in both hands while Jacob has a computer monitor in his. They inch closer to one another and then stop. Almost face-to-face, weapons in hand, both men just stare into each other’s eyes. At the exact same time, they simultaneously swing their weapons from opposite sides so that they’re both hit. After hitting one another, they drop those weapons, reach down, and grab the next. Jacob has an immersion blender while Dickie has a wooden cutting board. They swing those weapons and the blender catches a piece of Dickie’s skin, causing him to bleed. The wooden cutting board scrapes Jacob’s skin, leaving some splinters. They grab the next weapons which are a handgun for Dickie and a knife for Jacob. Both men stare at each other and ready their weapons. Dickie has the gun pointed at Jacob and Jacob has the knife next to Dickie’s side. Dickie pulls the trigger on the gun for nothing to come out. Jacob doesn’t flinch, but looks confused by the very slight chuckle from Dickie. He takes the handgun and slams it into Jacob’s skull, forcing him to drop the knife. Dickie grabs a hold of Jacob and connects Dickie’s Revenge, the modified lifting reverse STO right onto the glass shards that are laid out in the ring. Blood pours from his face onto the mat and Dickie rolls Jacob’s body over and goes for yet another pin attempt.

ONE!
TWO!
THREEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

“Brand New Numb” by Motionless in White blasts through the speakers. The entire crowd rises to their feet in cheers as the ref is handed the Grand Championship. He places it on Dickie’s shoulder and raises his hand in victory. Dickie then falls to the mat near Jacob.

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner… AND STILL THE PROJECT: HONOR GRAND CHAMPION… DICKIEEEEE WATTTSONNNNN!!!!!

TREY BOOKER: What a fucking match. There’s no other words. That was one of the best matches Project: Honor has seen to this day.

J.T. PRICE: I don’t know, that MYOJIN and Colton Saint match right before this was pretty dope, but I might have to agree with you anyways.

TREY BOOKER: Both of them fought till the final breath with Dickie proving in his first defense, just why he is the Grand Champion.

J.T. PRICE: I don’t think I would want the show to end any other way; blood all over the ring, weapons everywhere… This is what it’s about right here.

TREY BOOKER: Luckily for us, Bloodbath is going to be full of this! Can’t wait to see blood shed all night long.

J.T. PRICE: Wait, is Jacob asking for a mic right now?

Immediately following the Grand Championship Match with Jacob Steele and Dickie Watson still in the ring, Jacob asks for a mic and is handed one thanks to one of the PH Officials. Laying on the mat still, he lifts himself up enough to be in a seated position. He looks over at Dickie and holds the mic up to his mouth. “Brand New Numb” fades out.

JACOB STEELE: I underestimated you, Dickie.

CROWD: WHAT?!

Dickie forms a confused look on his face.

JACOB STEELE: You heard me. I underestimated you.

Jacob takes a deep breath and wipes some blood off of his face.

JACOB STEELE: You see, I was blinded by everything that’s happened to me in the past couple months and I came here with a vengeance. I came here thinking I could take out all the pent up frustration on the first person I saw and I targeted you. You had.. er... still have what I’ve been wanting for years now. You have the most prestigious Title in the company. You are the face of Project: Honor right now. The fans love you, you’re funny, you’re basically me when I was your age. I think I just miss those days a little too much sometimes. You got the best of me tonight, but I still feel as if I won in a sense.

Dickie still looks confused.

JACOB STEELE: I came here all angry and shit, but now, I feel at peace. I feel like I came here with the wrong mindset and now that I’ve had this match and witnessed what you’re capable of, I know exactly what I need to do. I need to take a step back and enjoy myself. Don’t get me wrong, my eyes are locked onto this Title from this point forward, but you have some challengers coming up that I’m sure that will give you a run for your money. For now, I just want to thank you for this match and that last bit of just brawling it out with those weapons. Which, by the way, what the hell are some of you thinking? You bring a pillow to a wrestling match?

Both men share a laugh. Jacob extends his hand, looking for a hand shake from Dickie. He also extends his hand, shaking with Jacob.

JACOB STEELE: Thank you again. Ladies and gentlemen… YOUR PROJECT: HONOR GRAND CHAMPION… DICKIE WATSON!

The fans start to cheer again as “Brand New Numb” starts to play again. The camera starts fading to black.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum