Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20 Empty PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20

Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am
PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20 NtOJO5x

The screen turns pitch black. All that can be heard is a slow and steady drum beat. Suddenly a deep voice sends a chill down your spine when speaking.

NARRATOR: Nineteen years ago, a series of events took place that will never be forgotten.

2,977 candles light up on the screen.

NARRATOR: Nineteen years ago, two thousand, nine hundred and seventy-seven loved human beings did not make it back home to their families.

343 more candles are lit in various colors including blue, red, white, yellow, black, and green.

NARRATOR: Nineteen years ago, three hundred and forty-three firefighters braved the fires and destruction to save lives and fight the horror that had taken place. We know these firefighters as heroes for everything they did. Those lives were lost, but will never be forgotten.

72 more candles are lit in red and blue.

NARRATOR: Nineteen years ago, seventy-two of our brave law enforcement officers joined the horrific scene that took place to save and protect those who were not only involved in the tragedy, but those who witnessed it. We will always remember the heroic behaviors of these seventy-two lives.

All the candles stay lit while the words ‘Gone, but never forgotten’ appear on the screen.

NARRATOR: Nineteen years ago, four separate plane attacks changed the course of the United States. Two planes crashed into the North and South towers of the World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan. A third plane crashed into the Pentagon. A fourth plane was headed towards Washington D.C. before passengers on the plane disrupted the terrorists and caused the plane to crash into a field in Stonycreek Township, Pennsylvania. These attacks were coordinated by an Islamic terrorist group called al-Qaeda. Although this was a day of tragedy, it is also a day to honor the men and women, victims, heroes, and survivors of 9/11. Today, for the past nineteen years, and for the rest of our lives, we will celebrate these lives and remember the events that took place.

‘SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001: NEVER FORGET’ can be read over the candles lit in the background. Everything pauses for a moment before everything fades completely to black.

PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20 2xrdk4r

After the logo flashes on the screen, the scene fades into the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Red, white, and blue pyro light up the stage. “Mouth for War” by Pantera starts to play for the SOLD OUT crowd as they are on their feet holding various signs throughout the crowd. The camera pans around to show most of them.

“WHY IS COLTON’S LAST NAME SAINT WHEN HE’S THE OPPOSITE?”
“WELCOME NEWBIES!”
“WILL YOU BE MY BROTHER, CADEN?!”
“ARE ZANE AND MYO DATING?!”
“PROJECT: HONOR IS AWESOME!”

As “Mouth for War” continues to play at a lower volume, the camera cuts to the announcers at ringside. The crowd stays on their feet.

TREY BOOKER: WE ARE BACK! The first show since Hell on Earth and I’d be lying if I said these people aren’t happy to be here. The energy in this audience is phenomenal.

J.T. PRICE: You’re not lying, Trey! Such good vibes in Project: Honor right now and it just keeps getting better.

TREY BOOKER: We have an action packed night for you all tonight, too! New talent proving themselves, new Champions continuing on their paths, etc etc. It’s going to be a good evening.

J.T. PRICE: Absolutely. Let’s just get right into it. WELCOME TO PROVING GROUND!

PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20 CTtIfA6

From a black screen we can hear the scratching of a pen. The shot pans over to see a pale white face sitting at a table in a dark room. Their face is illuminated by a single naked candle flame and it is a wonder that they can even see what they are writing. As they write the on the paper before them, they recite the words that they are putting down.

You,

It has been nearly two years since you killed me. I’m not even certain if I hold contempt for you anymore. It is a strange feeling -- loss. I suppose that most experience it in different ways but I find it hard to fathom my own well of despair. Some days I believe it to be shallow, as if it has nearly dried up. Other days it feels as if I am drowning in it, slipping into an abyss where I am confused and scared. Today is not a day like that.

I have not felt truly lost in some weeks now. I have purpose again. What began as a hobby, as a way to exorcise the aggression that was seeping from my pores has now become a calling. One that I had always felt but could never place. I have been vague about my exploits over these last two years because although I loathe your very being for your transgressions -- I know that you worry. It is my full intention to inflict grief and agony on everyone except for you. Any vengeance that I seek toward you will be forced on you through indirect means. That, my love, is a promise.

You no doubt have been wondering what I have been doing with my time since I died. I wandered. I wandered for some time. I found a new place to stay, although I would not call it a home. That was where I met The Heathens. It was mostly by chance that I stumbled into their facility but the patriarch saw something in me. I do not know exactly what it was that he saw because I rarely gave any of them even a glimpse into who -- what -- I truly am.

Despite my obtuse nature, they took me in and made me family. That is how they viewed it at least. I saw my presence amongst their ranks as merely a time consumer. It was a means for me to exorcise my demons in a physical manner. I know that you may think that I mean something obscene when I say that and it was but not in the way that you are thinking. They provided a theatre for me to develop a masterpiece of malevolence.

I want you to know that everything that has happened and everything that is going to happen is because of you. I was happy once but you have stripped that from me. You stole it. This is not some childish pining for days gone by. This is the realization that this world is cold and horrible. That is the way of things and so too will I be. Look up Project: Honor and be illuminated.

Mine,

C.

The camera pans over to the ring where we see balloons, a table set up with a cake on it, then the view switches to the outside of the ring. Looking up towards the ramp there is a cardboard saloon entry set up as well. "Unsettling Differences" by Blue Smock Nancy plays as Kimberly Chase comes out alone to a chorus of boos from the crowd. Sitting perfectly on her shoulder is the newly won X-Factor championship that her boyfriend, Colton Saint acquired at the Hell on Earth PPV, she smirks as she walks down the ramp slowly looking like Miss America, going through the saloon entryway, up the steps and into the ring where she asks for a microphone, then she takes the center of the ring, looking down at her lilac mesh dress before eyeing the crowd. Their disapproval of her grows even louder, but she simply shrugs it off as the music dies down.

Kimberly Chase: “The Hell on Earth Pay-Per-View has come and gone and while it was a success, that couldn't have been possible without one man stealing the show and defying the odds, becoming the first ever X-Factor champion. Ladies and gents that man is none other than Colton Saint. All you peasants stand up and give him a warm welcome..”

She adjusts the championship on her shoulder and looks towards the ramp.

The arena suddenly blacks out. An edited version of the Saw theme blasts through the speakers as crimson red lights engulf the stage. Following the high point of the theme, a vocalist shouts “BREEEEEEAK!!”

Unsettling Differences by Blue Smock Nancy hits for a second as the flashing strobe lights mix in with the natural crimson lighting. Out steps the reigning Project: Honor X-Factor Champion Colton Saint. Sporting a pure black three piece suit, Saint slowly makes his way down to the ring. As he reaches the ring, his hand grabs the top rope, pulling himself up onto the ring apron before slowly entering the ring. He glares past the crowd and focuses on Kimberly, cocking his head with a rather callous smile on his face. The music slowly fades out as the lights return to normal to a chorus of boos from the audience. They don’t want to see this monster, but continue to marvel at him without question. He looks over at the audience, narrowing his eyes in disgust as he waits for Kimberly to continue.

She wraps her arms around his neck and gives him a passionate kiss while trying to rubbing it everyone's face as to who she belongs to before pulling away with a smitten look on her face, grabbing a mic for him and continues on with the celebration.

Kimberly Chase: “Wow. The disrespect shown here tonight is unreal, but then again this is the type of reaction we get on a daily basis. I suppose if we hug babies and kiss ass like the rest of the roster y'all would really like that, but we aren't that kind of people.”

Upon hearing the words of Kimberly, Colton glances out towards the crowd. The audience begins to let Kimberly have it with their pathetic booing, and a few lousy chants here and there. They’re no better than Dickie Watson, Myojin, or Zane. The only thing those three have that the marks don’t is a voice that people will hear. Colton smiles to himself with his fact while Kimberly continues.

Kimberly Chase: “Enough about those losers, baby. Let's shift the focus on you. How are you feeling since winning your first title here in Project Honor?”

She removes the belt off her shoulder and hands it to him, clapping her hands in approval. He smiles for a moment before leaning towards her, whispering into her ear “It looks better on you.”, before putting the Championship back along her shoulder. He rests his hand on her arm momentarily before walking towards the ropes, visually commanding to get a microphone of his own. A ring attendant rushes over, handing him a microphone. He walks back towards the middle of the ring, looking over Kimberly as he circles around her before facing the audience.

Colton Saint: “You would think that after the most dominant performance in Project: Honor history, becoming the most powerful and worthy Champion in the company, and the final Project: Honor X-Factor Champion that I would feel joy. You would think that I would feel elation, even a little bit of gratitude. I’m going to tell you what this really is. I feel nothing. Hell on Earth wasn’t my time to become a star for the world to see. It wasn’t to put on the best match of the night.. It was another Sunday.”

As his words conclude, Colton stands beside Kimberly, looking towards her before his eyes shift towards the audience. They’re going to love or hate whoever they want, that’s true. However, for Colton to feel anything from that the audience verbally throws at him, he’d have to be invested in the critics. There is no such investment.

Kimberly Chase: “In my eyes it was the best moment to witness...regardless of the distraction from Myojin. You went out there and proved everyone wrong when they said you couldn't win a singles title. With that being said, I actually got you a gift. Would you like to see it?”

Curiosity has peaked in the eyes of Colton as he glances over at her. Inaudibly, he says ‘Sure’ before lowering the microphone as he rubs his hands together. Kimberly has always been the collector of the two, wanting everything fancy and fine, but for her to give him a special present, it must be important.

Kimberly Chase: “Bring it out here, clown!”

Kimberly lowers her mic and looks towards the stage where a backstage staff member carries a plaque in his hands. He walks down the ramp and almost stumbles upon doing so as she looks on enraged by his clumsiness. He finally makes it to the ring and gives it to her, she rips it from his hands and shoves him down on the ground, then places the plaque on the table. The camera zooms in on it. Pictured was Colton and Kimberly celebrating his win at Hell on Earth.

Kimberly Chase: “I feel this plaque right here would go great hung up nicely on our bedroom wall up above our bed as a reminder of that memorable night and any time I get to stare at my beautiful self is always a plus.”

Even though he’s aware that the title victory means more to Kimberly than it does to him, he smiles at the picture.

Colton Saint: “That’s quite a present. You know what that picture means to me, though? That picture is a reminder to everybody that what you saw at Hell on Earth, it wasn’t a culmination of hard work. In fact, it was the beginning of what’s to come. What’s to come is the absolute decimation of those who have the nerve to stand up to me. This is what happens. Dickie Watson can celebrate his incredibly boring victory by sitting on the sidelines, waiting for a challenger because there won’t be one for a very long time. Not until this..”

Colton puts his hand on the X-Factor title, looking at Kimberly with a smile before slowly transforming it into a sneer as he looks towards the audience.

Colton Saint: “Is around somebody else’s waist. Case and point, the power isn’t in the hands of Rock Johnson any longer. It certainly never was in the hands of Caden Young. It has, and always will belong to us.”

She laughs hysterically at his words like the evil witch that she is, picking up the mic when suddenly the lights go completely dark. The crowd cheers as they expect someone to come out and interrupt the troublesome couple, then the lights turn back on and you see Kimberly and Colt with the biggest smirk on their faces as they more than likely planned this.

Kimberly Chase: “Oh. Were you expecting to see someone else standing here instead of us? I hate to burst your bubble, but no savior in the locker room has the guts to come out here and interrupt our celebration.”

Colton Saint: “Let’s be honest, nobody back there is better than I am inside of this ring. Caden Young was a great hope for these people, little guy beats the big guy, right? David took on Goliath at Hell on Earth, and he got squashed like a bug. This isn’t broadway, people. This isn’t a place where your dancing heroes can thrive against a fighter. This isn’t a  place for the weak, this is where the strongest survive, and trust me when I say this, I will always be the one standing tall.”

She places her hand on his shoulder in support, then turns her head and notices that the male staff member was still there watching them in the corner, she drops the mic and walks up to him with a pissed off look on her face, he squirms in the corner trying to reason with her, but the poor man was met with a kick to the balls and went down again, looking under the table now and brought out the bottle of bleach and pouring it on his helpless body, then threw the empty bottle out of the ring and picked up the mic again, focusing straight into the camera.

Kimberly Chase: “Zane, Myojin don't think we have forgotten about you two, so enjoy your little rendezvous while you can, because this war between the four of us is far from over. Myojin, you thought you got the better of me by going into my dressing room and stealing my stuff. Job well done, asshole, but two can play that game. If I were the both of you I would keep a very close eye on your surroundings. Tell me… how much are you willing to risk to save someone close to you? Think about it..”

The poor staff member is slow to his feet, prompting Colton Saint to walk over, grabbing him by the scruff of his neck. He drags the poor soul to the middle of the ring while looking at Kimberly. People will always say they’ll remember, but if you do something physically to them, they will never forget. Colton quickly grabs the plaque and raises it up in anger at the staff member. His eyes flare up in anger as he’s ready to strike. Kimberly quickly grabs the plaque away from him. She waves her hands in front of him, shaking her head. Colton slowly backs up, watching the staff member before Kimberly again gets into the way.

Kimberly Chase: “COLTON!!! THERE’S A BETTER WAY!!”

His nostrils flare as he enters a deep focus, but Kimberly won’t move out of the way. She pulls something from her purse and raises it up for everyone to see. It’s a spike!

Colton smiles, taking the spike from her. The smile fades into a snarl as he charges in, leveling the poor staff member across the top of his head with the spike!! Kimberly laughs hysterically as she shouts at the staff member that he is the first in line of the Extinction. Colton raises the bloodied spike, looking down at the victim. His eyes suddenly focus on the hard camera, bringing the spike closer.

Kimberly Chase: “We warned you, Project: Honor, and now we’re warning you two, Myojin and Zane. This will not end until you exist no more.”

Colton exhales with a sense of relaxation as he licks the spike!! The crowd is absolutely revolted by the actions of Colton, however Kimberly could care less. She smiles to herself while eating a piece of the celebratory cake. It was dessert and entertainment for her, watching her man forge the path of chaos.

The grossed out crowd chant their disgust at him before Unsettling Differences hit the speakers once again. Kimberly takes the spike from Colton, putting it back into her purse as Colton takes the plaque, as well as the X-Factor Championship. Kimberly walks over to the ropes, holding them open for him. He exits, and holds the ropes for her as they exit the ring together. Putting the X Factor Title back on the shoulder of his loving, angelic girlfriend, Colton takes her hand, walking up the ramp to the backstage area to a baffled crowd reaction.

PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20 EJ471vS

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is the opening match of the evening and is a FATAL FOUR WAY ELIMINATION MATCH! Introducing first…

"I Will Give You My All" begins to play out, sounding off with a loud bass boom as the lights in the arena turn a sickly green. The green fades to a low yellow, as if a boom went off before an air raid siren can be heard. The siren perks up louder as Ragna begins to walk out, decked out in a vest and hoodie with his 5% Beast logo emblazoned on the front. He stares straight ahead, his muscles flexing before he roars to the camera, shoving the camera man aside as he heads to the ring. He stomps up the ramp, stopping just at the edge of the entrance ramp and running his palm along the canvas itself before pounding his fists against it and hopping up onto the apron. He slides under the middle rope, stepping into the center of the ring and stretching his arms out before tearing the hoodie in half, roaring back to the crowd with a guttural scream.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at three hundred and fifty pounds… From Kiev, Ukraine… “The 5%”... RAGGGNAAA BRAMMOOVICCHHH!!

As the arena lights go down, haunting guitar strums play out through the speakers as the opening notes to Garbage's 'Not Your Kind of People' ring out through the speakers. The 'tron displays a desert horizon, a sunset as a bloodied hand sits open with a palm full of coins, the hazy coloring bleeding out onto the stage. The entrance ramp lights up with white lights on either side, slowly illuminating a path back to the top we see Danny Avers emerge from backstage, clad in his ring gear and a black leather entrance vest. His manager, Jane Doe, takes his vest off as he steps down the ramp, barking vitriol at fans as they draw closer or taunt him. He approaches the ring, pulling himself up onto the apron and giving a cold stare as he holds the middle ropes open for Jane to enter, before entering himself. As Avers enters the center of the ring, a spotlight hits him, and she 'introduces' him before he steps up to the ropes on the hard camera's side, making aggressive threats toward the camera before rolling down and into the center of the ring, pacing as he waits for his opponent.

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent… Weighing in at two hundred and fifty-three pounds… From Trenton, New Jersey… “The Debt Collector”... DANIIEELLL AVVERRRSSS!!

The roaring of the crowd finally simmers down as the lights in the venue go out.

“1.
4.”

The beat drops and the bass kicks in, a light teal lighting shines down onto the man who just entered from behind the curtains: Adrian Hil. A mixture of cheers and boos are let out from the crowd, and no matter what noise they’re making, Adrian can’t help but smirk knowing they paid money to see him. He walks down the ramp with a confident stance, smacking away the hands of fans attempting to high-five him. Upon rolling into the ring, the lights go back to normal and Adrian takes a seat on the bottom turnbuckle nearest to him.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponent… Weighing in at two hundred and five pounds… From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada… “The Van-City Wizard”... ADDRIIIANNN HILLLLLL!!!

I WANT IT ALL
I WANT IT ALL
I WANT IT ALL
AND I WANT IT NOW!

The classic guitar licks of Bryan May bring the audience to their feet in the arena as Queens 'I Want It All' hits the speakers. Spotlights dance over the people, coming to the bear at the top of the aisleway where Alex Kincaid has stepped out from the back. The stoic canadian paces back and forth, eyes locked on the ring before he bows his head and takes a deep breath. Meanwhile, his wife and manager is all smiles. Alyssa Kincaid grins and waves out at the people who are all too happy to cheer back for wrestlings ultimate girl next door. When Alex finally looks up and heads to the ring, she gives him a reassuring nod and follows him to ringside as they are announced.

HOLLY PEREZ: On his way to the ring, weighing in at two hundred and fifty pounds...accompanied by Alyssa Kincaid...from Bearing, Alberta...this is Alex KINCAAAAAAID!

By this time, he's made his way to ringside. For a man of his size, he shows surprising athleticism in jumping from the floor to the apron in one easy stride. He scales the turnbuckle, planting one foot on top and one on the middle. With his red and silver ring robe flowing behind him, he gives off a sort of superhero energy as he stares out over the assembled fans. If it will ever get any less amazing to him, it certainly won't be tonight. He drops to the apron, where Alyssa is already sitting on the middle rope to let him through. He gives her a quick, thankful nod and gets into the ring. As the referee gives him a quick prematch chat he takes off his ring robe and hands it to his wife through the ropes. His expression hardens. If possible, his brow hardens with an even firmer seriousness. He stretches in the corner and awaits the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

TREY BOOKER: All 4 men survey the landscape, each plotting a course of action.

Alex Kincaid and Adrian Hil make the first move at one another. Hil sends a kick to the gut of Kincaid! Kincaid responds with a quick elbow jab on Hil. They begin trading blows back and forth! Here comes Ragna Bramovich from behind! He drops them both with a double clothesline! There is Daniel Avers! He hits a drop kick to the back of Bramovich and he falls out of the ring down here in front of us! Alex Kincaid and Adrian Hil begin to return to their feet. Daniel looks back at them and charges at the ropes!

J.T. PRICE: WHAT A MOVE! BOTH MEN GO DOWN AFTER A SPECTACULAR SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT BY DANIEL AVERS!

Avers continues his quick assault as he lifts up Alex Kincaid. He lifts him up and connects with a belly to belly suplex! He no eyes Adrian Hil! He pulls him in and attempts a quick float over DDT! Hil fights him off with several blows to the midsection! Now he grabs Avers and connects with a spike DDT! Behind him Kincaid is on his knees and Hil knocks him back down with a quick kick to the ribs!

TREY BOOKER: BRAMOVICH FROM OUTSIDE THE RING JERKS HIL DOWN AS PULLS HIM OUT OF THE RING! HE DELIVERS A MASSIVE CLOTHESLINE THAT TURNS HIM INSIDE OUT!

Hil falls down as Bramovich slides in the ring! HE IS MET WITH A DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE FROM BOTH AVERS AND KINCAID! KINCAID NOW GRABS AVERS AND CONNECTS WITH A GERMAN SUPLEX! Kincaid picks up Avers and throws him into the nearby corners! He now picks up Bramovich and guides him to the opposing corner! He delivers a running clothesline to Daniel! He repeats the action against Bramovich! He now grabs Daniel and launches him towards the other side right at Bramovich! Bramovich slides out of the way as Avers hits the turnbuckles! Avers staggers forward and is hit with an enzuigiri by Bramovich!

J.T. PRICE: Alex Kincaid goes for a big clothesline but Bramovich ducks!

Bramovich then hits a running knee on Kincaid! Hil now slides back into the ring! He hits a backstabber on Bramovich from behind! Hil now hooks a leg!

ONEEEE!
TWOOOOO!!!

TREY BOOKER: Bramovich kicks out!

Hil wastes no time to get back to work. He connects a penalty kick to Bramovich’s arm and then locks in a Fujiwara Armbar! A Series of Unfortunate Events connects! Bramovich is in a lot of pain right now and is struggling to make something happen. He starts to inch toward the ropes, but Hil tightens the hold and Bramovich can’t move. He looks like he’s about to tap… AND HE DOES!

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Ragna Bramovich has been eliminated!

J.T. PRICE: There’s the first elimination of the night! Adrian Hil, Alex Kincaid, and Daniel Avers remain in this match.

Hil immediately gets back to his feet and eyes Avers who’s close to getting back up. RUNNING YAKUZA KICK CONNECTS AND PLANTS AVERS INTO THE MAT! HE NOW EYES KINCAID WHO JUST GOT BACK UP AND HITS A SUICIDE DIVE…

TREY BOOKER: NO KINCAID SIDE STEPS IT!

He aggressively grabs Hil and throws him into the barricade! He picks him up and drops him stomach first on the barricade! He now grabs a hold of Hil and pulls him in… THE FINISHING TOUCH! The Fireman’s Carry Cutter connects onto Hil, but he can’t be pinned outside the ring. Hil quickly pulls him back up and rolls him into the ring.

J.T. PRICE: He runs and pins him!

ONEEE!
TWOOOOOO!

TREY BOOKER: It’s no use! Hil kicks out!

Kincaid tries to pull Hil up to a vertical base, but a throat chop from Hil makes Kincaid a bit groggy. It takes a second for him to get back to his feet, but Hil makes it and pulls him in to connect a snap DDT. This buys him a few seconds to recover. Little did he know, Kincaid was already back up and is measuring him for something here. HE’S GOING FOR THE FINISHING TOUCH AGAIN! But, Hil is able to counter and performs a roll up pin!

ONEEEE!
TWOOOOOO!!
THREEE!!!

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Alex Kincaid has been eliminated

J.T. PRICE: Adrian Hil and Daniel Avers are all that remain now! The final two.

Daniel Avers is standing behind Hil, waiting for him to get back up. He continues to measure him, growing impatient for the opportunity to arise. Here comes Daniel Avers! From behind he gets in position and hits a northern lariat onto Hil who immediately falls to the mat. Rest in Piss connects! Avers hooks the leg and the ref begins the count!

ONEEE!!
TWOOO!!
THREEE!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

"Not Your Kind Of People" by Garbage blasts through the speakers. The crowd instantly releases a roar of boos while Avers rolls out of the ring. He holds his arm up high.

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner… DANIEELLL AVVERRRSS!!!

TREY BOOKER: What a great match to kick things off tonight. Daniel showed up in his debut and definitely set the tone for his career. He took down a monster tonight and that’s no easy feat.

J.T. PRICE: Everyone in this match did well, but Adrian and Daniel really caught my attention. Ragna just takes up most of your eyesight with how massive he is. The future is bright here in Project: Honor, that’s for sure.

TREY BOOKER: I totally agree, J.T. All of these guys are just joining us and made a strong statement. Time will tell how their careers will play out.

Standing proper in the backstage interview area, Crystal Ward gives a smile at the camera. She seems excited to be interviewing this Shining Star, so to speak.

CRYSTAL WARD: Joining me at this time, MYŌJIN!!

The camera peers over from Crystal to MYŌJIN. He has an aura of confidence that radiates to everybody around him. Magnetized by the confidence, Crystal looks towards him, ready to begin.

CRYSTAL WARD: Myo, you came off of a very successful match at Hell on Earth against Lil Petey. Added to that, aside from some outside interference, you’d been victorious often here in Project: Honor. How do you feel going forward, especially in your triple threat tag team match tonight when you team up with Zane?

It’s a somewhat loaded question, but a good one nonetheless. MYŌJIN has been very successful. While he is teaming with the amazing Zane in what will be an excellent match later on tonight, he’s focused on winning a certain championship in Project: Honor.

MYŌJIN: ……

Before MYŌJIN can even answer the question, several sources of loud shouting come from a distance. Crystal and MYŌJIN step back in a state of confusion as a pipe slams into the wall several times. Four men, armed with pipes and chains storm down the hallway towards MYŌJIN. One of the thugs grabs a production worker, slamming him viciously into the wall.

Hired Thug: THERE YOU ARE..MOTHER FUCKER!!!

One of the Hired Thugs screams out as he tears down the hallway at MYŌJIN, who immediately gets Crystal out of the way. The Thug swings the pipe at Myo, who ducks it, and charges the Thug back first into the wall. A brawl breaks out between the two as the rest of the Thugs come running down the hallway to join in. MYŌJIN is able to easily overwhelm the initial Thug with his speed, hitting him several times. He peers over as he waits for the other three, but they are stopped by nearly a dozen security officers.

Hired Thug: Fuck you MYŌJIN, you won’t be able to stop all of us!!

This doesn’t deter MYŌJIN, ready to fight as a fallen Thug crawls away. Myo continues standing in front of Crystal, fists cocked and ready to fight. The officials are able to steer away the apprehended thugs. With an adrenaline surge going through him, MYŌJIN hears people shouting and screaming in near slow motion. He hears “Myo…” before snapping back into reality, looking at the pipe on the floor.

CRYSTAL WARD: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

MYŌJIN doesn’t even respond, instead picking up the lead pipe. He looks it over with a sense of confusion and anger before tossing it aside. He glances down the hall again as the shot fades out.

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first…at two hundred and fifteen pounds… From Chicago, Illinois… “The Daredevil”... DANNIEEELLL HORRRORRR!!

The light dims and changes into the red light

I got two letters from you
Last words of the runaway
Your love was written so true
And now I can't speak your name
I faced destruction and you
just killed me and walked away

The smoke is filled the floor

I gave my heart to the cruel
Now it will not beat again

The light turns back into the bright white as Daniel Horror comes out from the entrance area.

I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
Just like I suffered

The light turns into the normal light as Horror walks into the ring and wait for his opponent and a match.

TREY BOOKER: Ladies and gentleman, welcome to Project: Horror!

J.T. PRICE: See that? That’s exactly what I don’t understand. Horror’s had a rough bit here, but for all the talk about violence and suffering, doom and decay, people love it. There’s people with hopeful visions for the future of this place, then there’s men like Daniel Horror.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponent…Weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds… From Manchester, England, UK… “The Beautiful Disaster”... KYLEEE ANDDERSSSONNN!!

"Ego Death" by Ty Dolla $ign feat FKA Twigs, Kayne West and Skrillex blasts through the speakers. Instant boos fill the arena as Kyle Anderson steps out onto the stage. Kyle stands under the rings spotlights, as red spotlights beam over him as he breathes in the moment, rubs his hands together, and rushes to the ring ignoring the jeers from the crowd on his way.

J.T. PRICE: I wish I could call him a brutish man without him taking it sa a compliment, but here he is - Kyle Anderson, the beautiful disaster, the Man of the Honor, looking to turn his bad luck around by putting Daniel Horror’s head on a stake.

TREY BOOKER: This man made his debut by putting on an absolute brawl with Kasey Winterborn, who ended up fighting for the grand championship. I know he’s gotta be hungry, knowing he’s been inches away to getting the validation he deserves, and I don’t think anything or anyone is stopping him from clinching it tonight.

Like two bulls in a china shop, both Anderson and Horror immediately scrap any technical contests for fists flying in flurries, with Anderson hammering punches on Horror as Daniel Horror’s uppercuts pummel upwards, til Anderson ends the scrap with a clubbing blow over Horror’s back. Anderson closes in with a boot to Horror’s gut, and wobbles as Horror’s arms wrap around his leg and Horror stares holes into Kyle’s head. With little room to maneuver, the Beautiful Disaster twists to try catching Horror with a step-up enzuigiri, which crashes on Horror’s cheek but there isn’t any bitching or groaning, just Horror holding his cheek and giving a death stare to Anderson in return! Anderson scoffs, and stands up properly to bring his forearm crashing down like a wave on a beachfront with a chop! Then another! Horror steps back, nods his head, and lets out a growl before he charges Anderson! Anderson’s guard goes up, as Horror goes below with a basement dropkick to crash his opponent. Anderson falls to his knees, at perfect height for a picture perfect hesitation dropkick across the face from Horror! Horror turns to position to the standing moonsault, but Kyle Anderson rolls underneath the ropes to perceived safety. Whether it’s situational awareness, or the crowd starting to roar with excitement, he turns just in time to notice Daniel Horror’s body rushing to the ring ropes to take flight! Anderson scrambles out of the way as Horror stands on the second rope, flips into a sprawl in the center of the ring, and keeps his laser focused glare on Kyle Anderson pacing outside of the ring.

TREY BOOKER: I had a feeling this fight wouldn’t win style points. Immediately, both Anderson and Horror are just looking to beat one another into the ground!

J.T. PRICE: All Anderson managed to do was piss Horror off…

With the referee demanding Horror let Kyle back into the ring, Anderson climbs onto the ring apron apprehensively and steps into the ring. Kyle Anderson reaches out to lockup with a test of strength. Horror’s glare doesn’t drop, but he does start reaching out to show his power. Instead, Kyle Anderson leans back and slams his skull into Horror’s forehead! A knee to the stomach doubles Horror over. He snaps back up with another damn near bestial growl, but a single leg dropkick from Anderson sends him crashing down. Anderson tries throwing a little mustard on top as he yanks Horror by his hair up and drags him into a back suplex, but no dice! Horror keeps struggling and fighting so Anderson’s unable to get him off the ground, until a wicked elbow to the nose from the Monster, Horror, separates the two! In between groaning and holding his eye, Anderson doesn’t look up until all that’s in front of him is Daniel Horror, off of rebounding from the ropes, flying back with a springboard forearm to the schnozz! He tries rolling away to the ropes, showing his veteran knowledge and ring instinct, but a handful of HIS hair stops him! He’s dragged up, and Daniel horror leaves the ground to kick Anderson’s skull in with a brilliant enzuigiri! As Anderson’s rocked, Horror drags him into an implant DDT! Rising up and crashing down with a standing moonsault is just icing on the cake! Horror rises to the crowd coming alive with praise, project horror chants erupting from some of the audience!

TREY BOOKER: I love my job, but can’t help but feel this match needs two medics more than two commentators.

J.T. PRICE: Beautiful moonsault, but it’ll take more than that!

Horror wastes no time indulging in causing Kyle to SUFFER, with another handful of Kyle’s hair dragging the pained man to his feet as the referee scolds him for it. His hand chops across Kyle’s chest with a resounding WOOOOOOOOOO from the fans, and as Kyle’s gasping for air, Horror hooks him for a suplex. Kyle leaves the ground, but twists and sticks the landing so he lands on his feet behind Horror. With a snap second as Horror’s guard is down, Kyle raises both knees to Horror’s back and wraps his hands around Horror’s neck! Back stabber! Horror bounces from the impact of his spine across knees! Kyle isn’t done! He raises Horror to a stand, and FINALLY gets what he wanted with a beautifully executed back suplex! Wait! He doesn’t release Horror, he rolls through the suplex! In a raw display of athleticism and beauty in action, he hoists Horror up and into a falcon’s arrow! He hooks the leg with a pin!

ONE!!!
TWO!!!

TREY BOOKER: Anderson’s freakishly strong for a man of his stature! He lifted a man HIS OWN SIZE, TWICE, like it was nothing!

J.T. PRICE: It’s passion, baby. Kyle works hard to lift people up explicitly because he loves letting gravity set them down. That impact was gnarly!

Kyle Anderson looks up after the pin to get an earful of booing from the audience, which he immediately waves off. Horror’s dragged to his feet, and despite the beating he’s taken, he lets the fists fly as he stands! Anderson’s caught slipping, and a right overhand hook cracks his nose for the mistake, but he hooks his hand behind Daniel Horror’s head and lets a series of elbow smashes directly to the face reign the monster back under control. The exclamation point is the bicycle knee strike to the jaw cracking like thunder and sending Horror to the turnbuckles in a stunned state. Horror holds his head, lets out another yell, and fires out of the corner with a dropkick to send Anderson flying to the center of the ring! Anderson’s surprised, but just BARELY manages to duck underneath Horror's roundhouse kick aimed to punt his head off! After the miss, he wraps around Horror for another back suplex, but Horror breaks his wrist lock and wraps behind Anderson! He tries for the Russian Legsweep, but a well-placed finger poke stops him in his tracks! Anderson then rushes for the ring ropes, and springboards off with a SICKENING Anderson Special, springboard roundhouse kick! Horror drops like a stone! Pinfall!

ONE!!!!
TWO!!!
THREE!!!

TREY BOOKER: Your winner, Kyle Anderson!

J.T. PRICE: Horror got an arm up, you idiot. Talk about threading the needle! Had he been one more bat of an eyelash slower, this match would’ve been over.

Anderson’s hands slap the mat in a bit of frustration, and he argues with the referee under a chorus of boos from the crowd as he demands to know how the HELL that wasn’t the finish. With no amount of yelling, threatening, or demanding working, Anderson begrudgingly climbs the nearest turnbuckle and starts sizing up Horror’s pained figure… and he leaps! Frog splash! He lands, but the knees to the gut stop him from sticking the landing! Anderson howls as the wind’s knocked from his lungs because of his own momentum! Both men are down! The referee looks over both fighters, before he starts making the count!

ONE!!!
TWO!!!
THREE!!!
FOUR!!!

Horror’s the first to his feet! He eyes Anderson, who's barely able to roll onto his knees, without doubling over to hold his stomach, and charges! Running knee to the back of Anderson’s head! Horror hoists Anderson up into a stand, then springboards off the ropes with a tornado DDT! It sends Anderson crashing into the canvass! The Man of the Hour gets a couple seconds knocked off as Horror climbs the turnbuckle, and brings both feet crashing down onto Anderson’s stomach with the Demon Horns!!! Kyle’s practically folded in half, both hands trying to cover his stomach, as he struggles to breathe after two hundred fifteen pounds sinks into his abdomen, but Horror doesn’t even attempt to secure the win. Instead, he grabs Anderson by the wrist, looks to the crowd, and grins.

TREY BOOKER: Anyone else’s neck hairs standing? No? Just me? Okay coo.

J.T. PRICE: I almost preferred the death stare… Horror’s smile feels like a harbinger of doom.

“ILL MAKE YOU SUFFER”, barks Horror, who despite being winded roars like a hurricane as he winds up Anderson, before ALMOST REMOVING HIS HEAD FROM HIS SHOULDERS WITH THE ACID RAINMAKER!!!!

TREY BOOKER: HORROR PEACEMAKER! SOUNDS LIKE A SHOTGUN!

J.T. PRICE: HORROR SAID HE'D MAKE GOOD ON HIS PROMISE, HE JUST SIGNED THE DEATH WARRANT!

BUT HE DOESN'T SURRENDER WRIST CONTROL!!! Anderson’s dead weight is snapped up by his arm, into ANOTHER CHEST CAVING LARIAT! THEN ANOTHER! After his forearm’s left a purple bruise across Anderson’s chest, Horror’s finally satisfied enough to go for the pin!

ONE!!!
TWO!!!
THREE!!

HOLLY PEREZ: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…DANIEL HORROR!!!!!!

Horror stands in the ring over his victim. The referee tries to take his hand, but thinks better of it once Horror eyes him.

TREY BOOKER: He said he’d make Kyle suffer… and he made good on the promise. Just yikes, man.

J.T. PRICE: If this is how he treats a random opponent, I’m almost afraid to see how he’s gonna treat his next opponent now that he knows he’s got the spotlight. Message sent.

Backstage, Crystal Ward is walking the halls of Project: Honor with her signature microphone. The crowd cheers on the bubbly brunette on her quest to find what she was looking for. She stops when she sees Kimberly Chase's locker room, knocking first, she hears music coming from the inside, turning the doorknob and the lights were shut off. The music she was hearing was that of a lullaby. Confused, Crystal walks up to Kimberly and notices she was preoccupied with something, then it hit her, a bassinet was near the window, so a baby had to be inside it, she touches her shoulder as Kimberly turns around.

Crystal Ward: “Kimberly, I didn't know you had a baby. Congratulations.”

Kimberly Chase: “Can you keep it down. Maxwell here is trying to enjoy his nap.”

Kimberly looks at her, scolding her for her bad behavior.

Crystal Ward: “I do apologize, Kimberly, but I just wanted to come here to get your thoughts on what happened with you and Colton out in that ring earlier and also your reaction to him facing off against Jason Terrance in a non title match.”

She turns her attention back to the baby in the bassinet, leaning forward as she makes shushing noises.

Kimberly Chase: “There, there little Maxwell. I wish this bitch would leave us alone too, but on the bright side is daddy will be here soon.”

Crystal Ward: “Kimberly…your thoughts please?”

She ignores the question again and picks up the baby which was wrapped in a white blanket, then she walks to the rocking chair and rocks back and forth with it in her arms.

Kimberly Chase: “Jason failed to impress us at Hell on Earth during his triple threat match and let's be honest, Crystal he has not made a good impression out of anyone since his arrival and that sure as hell won't change when he faces Colton. He will simply be at his disposal just the rest of the idiots Project: Honor throws our way. As far as what happened earlier, dear.. I think that was pretty explanatory.”

She starts singing “Hush little baby, don't say a word” as Crystal looks on with a smile, happy for Kimberly.

Kimberly Chase: “When Colt is venturing off doing other projects, Maxwell and myself like to stay home, read books and watch daddy on the television. Would you like to hold Maxwell, Crystal?”

Crystal Ward: “Sure. I would love to.”

Kimberly Chase: “Okay, but please be gentle with him..”

Kimberly hands him over to Crystal, she grabs the baby and holds it careful in her arms, but as she uncovers the blanket it turns out to be the X-Factor Championship hidden inside in place of a baby. In shock, Crystal drops it on the ground and Kimberly gasps.

Kimberly Chase: “HOW DARE YOU DROP MY BABY!!!”

Kimberly quickly snatches the title in her arms and wraps it back up under the blanket.

Crystal Ward: “Sweetie, you had me fooled. That is not a real baby.”

Kimberly Chase: “How dare you tell me what is real and not. You're just jealous because your ovaries are defective and can't produce an egg, doesn't mean you can judge me. Now get the hell out of my locker room!!”

Fearful for her life, Crystal runs out the door in a flash. Kimberly grabs for her “baby” along with the bottle and pretends to feed it.

Kimberly Chase: “Nobody will be mean to you anymore. Mommy will protect you, baby.”

She closes the door and hums to herself, continuing to rock the object as the scene fades.

The scene fades back into the Bradley Center. A red carpet is laid out from the stage all the way to the ring. Inside the ring are four chairs, two mics, and one guitar. “Welcome to Chilis” by Yung Gravy begins to echo throughout the arena. Cheers are heard everywhere as Lil Petey walks out onto the stage with Jah and Barry Johnson. They all walk to the ring and BJ pushes Petey towards the barricades to interact with the fans. When they finally get into the ring, Jah and BJ take a seat. Petey climbs onto a turnbuckle and throws up his trademark sign; pinching his fingers together, basically telling the fans he’s got a tiny petey. Finally he takes a seat and his music fades out.

LIL PETEY: I suck at wrestling and you all still love me. Why?

CROWD: PETEY! PETEY! PETEY!

Petey closes his eyes and takes in the chants from the fans.

LIL PETEY: That’s part of the reason why I’ve got my friends next to me and we’re out here tonight. Besides playing some music with AJ, I guess. I have a slight announcement regarding my wrestling career. Barry here was able to talk to Mr. Walker and Mr. Johnson back there and renegotiate my contract. After some time and almost getting fired, we finally came to an agreement. I will not be wrestling anymore.

Sighs and boos fill the arena.

LIL PETEY: Wait, no.. stop booing! This is a good thing. Let me get to the good part, okay?! I’m no longer wrestling, but I will still be a part of Project: Honor. I was finally able to convince Barry that wrestling wasn’t the right step for my career and we found something else for me to do here. Instead of wrestling, I will actually be involved with the Music Department! You won’t see much of me going forward, but occasionally I’ll pop in and announce some things or play some music or whatever, but wrestling is no longer an option for me.

CROWD: THANK YOU PETEY!

LIL PETEY: No, thank you! You cheering me even when I suck made me realize I’m in the wrong profession. I need to focus on music and doing this wrestling thing, it’ll never work. Now I can focus on something I’m good at and even when people think I suck, I know you’ll have my back, right?

Silence hits the arena. Jah starts laughing.

LIL PETEY: Alright, well, on with the scheduled programming. Will my special guest please join us in the ring now?

Nothing happens. Silence continues to plague the arena and nothing happens on the stage.

LIL PETEY: Did he forget he was supposed to come play guitar or is he intimidated that my music is better than his?

Still nothing.

LIL PETEY: Has anyone heard from AJ?

Suddenly, the titantron cuts to a backstage feed where AJ Timberberg is running through the halls screaming. Right as AJ is seen flying past the camera, a masked man follows right behind. They continue down the hall while staff in the back look on in confusion. The scene focuses back on the ring where Lil Petey, Jah, and BJ are still sitting there.

LIL PETEY: Is this the live action Tom and Jerry going on backstage?

Laughter fills the arena.

LIL PETEY: Well, I suppose AJ won’t be joining us, so we’ll be cutting this show a little early. Thank you all and stay tuned for more Lil Petey updates! We’ve been in the stu recording some things, so you know I’ll be releasing some heat soon for you. Till then, love!

“Welcome to Chillis” by Yung Gravy blasts through the speakers. Lil Petey throws up his trademark sign to the camera and the scene fades out.
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20 Empty Re: PROVING GROUND #4 9/11/20

Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:05 am

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first…hailing from  New York Fashion week, he stands 5’9’’ and weighing in at 170 lbs, he is “Dulce Daddy” Caden Young!

Red, yellow, and blue lights dance across the stadium and meet towards the top of the stadium roof around the same time 2chainz's slapping ass BANGER begins to blast from the different speakers. The primary colors break, then are replaced with darkness around the same time smoke from the smoke machine begins to crowd the entrance. Like a beacon of hope white light begins to shine from the entrance, the Young Master's body slices through the smoke like a reaper's blade through a field of grass, launching himself off of a rising platform, spinning to face the crowd, just in time to land in a three-point stance. After landing, he syncs up with his song of choice with a mighty clap-clap-clap, before blasting white light covers him from behind, letting his silhouette project across the arena. After high-fiving with a few fans, he bolts down the ramp, dives into the ring with a slide, then masterfully flips himself to his feet. Both hands raise to the heavens, and he's ready for a battle!

TREY BOOKER: Fresh off of one hell of a bout against the X-Factor Champion, Colton Saint, there’s not a doubt in the world that Caden’s gotta be looking to make a name for himself.

J.T. PRICE: First with Myojin, then with Colton, Caden’s put on some great performances but he’s here to show that when the applause ends, it's HIS hand that’ll be raised. Either way, I don’t really care, I’m invested in seeing teeth flying and that stock SOARS when Dulce Daddy laces up his J’s!

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponent…Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-five pounds… From Madrid, Spain… “El Pistolero”... ALEJJANNDROOOO CORREEAAAAA!!

“The Kill” by Thirty Seconds to Mars blasts through the speakers. The fans immediately begin to boo. Alejandro Correa steps out onto the stage and the boos intensify. Alejandro walks straight to the ring with his eyes locked on his opponents. When he gets into the ring, he immediately faces the crowd. He raises his arms up and then slowly puts them back down.

TREY BOOKER: If we’d search for a man who can talk about the anguish of entering a match as a favorite and stepping away without the title of inaugural champion, it’s Alejandro Correa. He’s been nothing but impressive, and there’s no speedbumps on the path that can derail this powerhouse. He went through hell at Hell On Earth, but rumor has it he’s just more determined to put someone through hell because of it.

J.T. PRICE: He is a man on a mission… even if he’s willing to go further than I approve, you can’t deny the effectiveness.

DING! DING! DING!

The bell rings, and Alejandro Correa wastes no time trying to go collar and shoulder tie on the fighter five inches shorter than him. Caden plants both feet on the ground and steadies himself, but that’s not enough to stop from getting shoved to the ring ropes and left wincing as Correa’s elbow washes across his face until the referee’s four count forces the break. Correa’s steps back at 4.999999 with a sneer painted across his face as Caden wipes his cheek, pops his collar, and runs a hand across his forehead to flick a few drops of Fashion Boy Sweat Beads in the face of his opponent. Both Korean model and Spanish wrestler reset, and Correa’s sudden approach with an facelock gives him a smooth transition into a side headlock, where he tries tripping Caden to the ground without much luck before the svelte assassin’s well placed knee to the midsection creates space, and the spinning back kick to the stomach makes Correa step back! Seeing his chance, Caden rushes the ropes and rebounds back like a cannonball, right as Correa’s arm swings for the fences with a clothesline. Dulce Daddy ducks underneath, takes a 90 degree turn as he hits the misdirection, and fires off the ropes with a running armdrag to sweep Correa from his feet and send him rolling! Correa growls, but gets dragged into another one as he rushes Caden! Caden flicks his wrist and flexes to the fans coming alive to the signature quick pace, but Desean Jackson fumbles in the endzone as Correa grabs him from behind and drops him backfirst across a knee, before propping him up for a back suplex to splay Young across the mat.

TREY BOOKER: When Correa talks about cleaning this industry of its lowest common denominators, you think Caden miiiiiiight fall into that list? Because, OUCH.

J.T. PRICE: The guy who willingly volunteered to batter three other warriors in a ladder match probably isn’t the best guy to turn your back on. The last person to turn their back on him still’s got welts and bruises.

The European’s assault continues as he drags Caden to his feet by his hair to yank his smaller opponent into another suplex, only for Caden to rock and land on his feet after shimmying down Correa’s back. A sweep kick takes Correa’s legs from underneath him, and a step-up enziguri to the cheek from Caden leaves him standing tall and Correa spinning! White Claw Papi kips up to his feet, and looks to the crowd as he begins pumping up his kicks before stalking Correa climbing to a stand. For all the worldliness attributed to Europeans, the hesitation dropkick landing across his cheek is something different, entirely out of this world, as Caden crushes him! After that brutal ladder match, Alejandro Correa’s down for a bit longer than he’d normally be, which gives Caden ample time to size him up and CRACK his shin across Correa’s with a leg kick! Then another! Correa’s off balance, and Caden’s spinning back fist slumps him across the ring ropes!

TREY BOOKER: You could hear that from here!

J.T. PRICE: Could Correa eat a bear? Yes. Should he keep eating more of Caden’s bare fists? Probably no.

Dulce Daddy grabs Correa in a chinlock and turns to face a turnbuckle, before pointing up as if he’s pointing to the stars as he tries to send this one home early! He rushes the turnbuckle, looking for sliced bread #2! He starts his ascension, but Correa’s legs don’t falter and keep him upright! He snatches Caden away, tucked into a back suplex position before Gucci Jesus can flip from the top turnbuckle and drop Correa’s skull on the mat. Instead, Correa wrangles Caden in midair, until he’s able to hoist him into a powerbomb position. Stealing Caden’s idea, he gladly uses his advantageous position to SLING Caden into the turnbuckle, where his back hits with enough impact to bounce his slender body out of the corner. Correa hooks the leg and pins both shoulders down as the referee starts the count.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: Caden kicks out, but at what costs? He looked less like a model and more like a mannequin with how awkwardly he landed out of that one!

J.T. PRICE: A smart man would stay down and live to fight another day. Caden Young isn’t a smart man.

There isn’t enough writhing in pain or holding his neck from Caden Young on the ground that’d sound better than the bell ringing and feel better than Correa having his hand raised, so after the pin doesn’t work, he rains down on brutal stomps across Caden’s torso until Young’s able to roll away to the ring ropes and start climbing to his feet. Correa closes the gap and tries crushing Caden against the ropes, but a back elbow from Caden forces the issue and mashes Correa in his nose! Correa inches a bit too close, and a roundhouse kick from Caden THWAPS across Correa’s torso and sends him staggering back! After a second to breathe and stretch his neck out, Caden runs at Correa - unaware that Correa’s got the same idea - and a well-timed slingblade from the European stamps Caden’s head into the mat! Correa starts hooking the leg for the pin, but ultimately decides against it. Instead, he makes a beeline for the turnbuckle and ascends to the heavens, only to crash down with a frog splash across Young’s torso! He stays on for the pin!

ONE!
TWO!
TH-

J.T. PRICE: In what would be turnabout as fair play, a high-flying move almost ended up putting Caden away! Who would’ve thought it?

Correa rubs his temples and grits his teeth as he stares daggers at the referee. If looks could kill, the ring would be filled with bodies. Despite the veins in his temples throbbing (with no help from the booing and jeering full house), he pries away from his prey to start stalking him for the killshot. Pain up his back and his torso keeps Caden’s mind off the man sizing him up from behind as Caden uses the ropes to climb to his feet. Caden ultimately turns to face his opponent, and is met with two hundred and twenty five pounds wrapped around his neck and crashing to the floor! Ground Zero diamond cutter! No! In a moment of sheer instinct to cop a win, Caden uses Correa’s momentum to catch him and try rolling him up in an awkward attempt at a backslide pin! It isn’t pretty, but the shoulders are down!

ONE!

Correa bucks out of the attempt with a fist slamming on the mat. Like a freight train, Correa roars up to a standing position with homicidal intent in his eyes, but all he gets to see is over Caden’s shoulder as the slender fighter trips him onto his back, and tries wrapping him up in a small package pin!

ONE!
TWO!

Another kick out from Correa, and this time there’s a frustrated yell that cuts through the noise of the crowd roaring with support behind the Seoul Superstar’s sly way of getting back into the fight! The noise dies down within seconds of Correa’s forearm firing upwards hard enough to snap Caden’s head back violently with his signature European Uppercut, until the seemingly unconscious light heavyweight is sent back to the ropes by gravity on spaghetti legs, but gets enough power underneath him for the Fashion Killer, Bicycle Knee strike! After a SIIICKENING crack of Caden’s knee across Correa’s face, Correa goes down! With legs like bambi after the uppercut, a stunned Caden happens to fall onto Correa!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

HOLLY PEREZ: HERE IS YOUR WINNER…CAADEN YOUNG!!!!!!

TREY BOOKER: So much of winning is about luck and opportunity, and Caden just made the right move when it REALLY mattered tonight!

J.T. PRICE: Coming off that brutal pay-per-view match, Correa came out aggressive but couldn’t get past the bumps and bruises to wrap this thing up. He CERTAINLY helped to give Young some bumps and bruises of his own.

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is a triple threat tag match set for one fall.  Entering first, the team of Lil Petey and AJ Timberberg!

On Cue, AJ comes bursting through the curtain belting out “Quit Playin’ Games With My Heart” as he sings along in his headset to the Karaoke version of the Backstreet Boys classic.  Lil Petey falls in close behind, his arms crossed dismissively and refusing to look at Timberberg as he leans over the barricade to crooning the boy band hit to a groping mass of female fans.

TREY BOOKER: I don’t think Lil Petey’s digging what AJ Timberberg is laying down.

J.T. PRICE: You know, for once I agree with Lil Petey.  Timberberg sounds like a sack of drowning cats.  I thought this crap died out with frosted tips.  What decade is it anyway?

TREY BOOKER: Like it or not, these two Floridian monsters of the music industry need to get on the same page if they plan on making it out of this match alive.

As AJ Timberberg climbs into the ring and begins bowing and thanking the fans, Lil Petey hops up on the apron and continues avoiding eye contact with his clearly distracted tag partner as the lights dim and the first funky guitar licks of “Bad Boys For Life” start echoing through the arena.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponents, the team of Jonny C and Jay Vaughan!

Jay Vaughan comes strutting through the curtain with a swagger in his step and a serious look on his face as Diddy starts dropping bars

“We ain’t.
Go-in’ nowhere.
We ain’t
Goin’ nowhere
And we can’t be stopped now
Caus-”

Suddenly the record scratches as the lights cut to black.  Jay looks around the stage, somewhat confused.

“Some girls say I’m pretty fly (for a white guy)”

As the righteous licks of The Offspring explode through the PA, so does the Infamous Jonny C through the curtain, with his arms out to his side as he nudges past his corpsing tag partner and makes his way to the ring with a cackling Jay Vaughan following close behind.

J.T. PRICE: Haha, wow.  What an entrance! What a remix!

TREY BOOKER: The man from Manchester, UK seemed amused by it.  My pick to take this whole thing is these two.  They’re on the same page, they don’t seem to be sweating the quote/unquote competition, and they look like they’re in it to have a good time.

As Jonny C and Jay Vaughan roll into the ring, they begin duel air guitaring back to back, much to the delight of the fans and the chagrin of the mic muted AJ Timberberg.  The lights begin to shift and turn a beautiful shade of purple as “Hopes and Dreams” by Cement City begins phasing out The Offspring.  A countdown clock appears on the big screen above the rampway.  Just as it ticks down to zero, the crowd shouts “Go, Zane, Go!” and on cue Zane pops through the curtain in her custom jacket and tiger mask.  As she soaks in the crowd’s love and affection, her music stops and the lights grow dim and Blinding Lights by The Weekend begins to phase out Cement City.  As the song reaches its crescendo, MYOJIN pops out wearing his masquerade mask.  The two masked wrestlers eye one another with approval, before MYOJIN politely offers Zane an arm, and the two link at the elbow and walk to the ring together.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponents and final entry into this match, Zane and MYOJIN!

J.T. PRICE: Speaking of being on the same page with an entrance, boy do these two ever share a flare for the dramatics.

TREY BOOKER: They have a complimentary style that’s for sure, both inside and out of the ring.  If there’s a threat to Infamous Jonny C and Jay Vaughan in this match, it’s definitely this ready made tandem.

J.T. PRICE: What about Lil Petey and AJ?

TREY BOOKER: What about them?

DING DING DING!

Each team takes to their corner as the ref signals for AJ Timberberg and Zane to start things off.  The two opponents circle one another, sizing their opposition up as they remain vigilant of the threats on the apron.  They shoot into the center of the ring with the elbow collar tie up.  Surprisingly Zane manages to muscle AJ Timberlake toward her corner, but sensing danger, AJ slips underneath and behind.  He lifts Zane off of her feet and plants her stomach first to the mat with a belly-to-back slam, and then moonwalks away, much to the crowd’s dismay.

AJ Timberberg: (on headset microphone) Hey girl, good try but I don’t do hugs.  See, my heart belongs to mi amore.

Having none of AJ’s semantics, Zane swings under with an attempted sweep of the leg, but AJ hops over and dodges just in time.  He wags a finger at Zane, who kips up off of the mat in response and lays into AJ with a toe kick to the back of the leg, which sends the fragile artist limping as he shrieks into the headset in pain.  Zane rushes him, only to eat a double leg.  AJ seems pleased as he bows and starts singing into his headset once more.

AJ Timberberg: (on headset mic) And that makes you laaarger than life!

Once more, Zane kips up to her feet and charges AJ Timberberg.  She clasps on the headscissor and spins around with his head latched tight between her legs with a whirlybird headscissors.  AJ’s head plants into the mat, filling his headset with a screeching static.  He rolls up to his knees, just in time to eat a penalty kick from Zane that sends AJ’s headset flying out of the ring.

TREY BOOKER: Oh thank god.  My ears were bleeding.

With AJ Timberberg prone on the canvas, Zane tags in MYOJIN on the apron, who slingshots himself into the ring with a corkscrew plancha across AJ Timberberg’s chest.  MYOJIN quickly tags in Zane, who quickly hops up onto the top rope and pops off a moonsault on AJ Timberberg.  She combat rolls out of the press and tags in MYOJIN once more, who catches the rising Timberberg with a slingshot cutter just as the pop idol finds his feet.  MYOJIN rolls back with the cutter and pulls Timberberg up into a Mexican surfboard.  On cue, Zane heads up top once more and comes crashing down with a brutal double footstomp while MYOJIN holds the surfboard.  Zane rushes back to the apron, looking for the tag, but before MYOJIN can reach, Lil Petey yanks her down.  Zane lands on her feet on the outside and finds herself face to face with Petey, who puffs up his chest and shoves her.  Zane stumbles backward momentarily, only to come back and shove Lil Petey harder.  The two square up as MYOJIN yells at both from inside the  ring.

J.T. PRICE: Things are breaking down here with these two teams

TREY BOOKER: Yeah and they forgot about the other men on the apron.

As MYOJIN opens the ropes for Lil Petey to step into the ring, Jonny C comes flying through with a suicide dive on Lil Petey!  Petey goes crashing into the barricade.  As MYOJIN turns to confront Jay Vaughan on the apron over his partner’s uncouth antics, he finds himself staring down Vaughan charging at him at full speed.  MYOJIN ducks and back-body drops Jay Vaughan onto Jonny C, Petey, and Zane on the outside with an impromptu plancha.  Vaughan lands on his feet and shrugs as the opposition and his partner go tumbling to the mats.  He turns to help Jonny C up as MYOJIN looks on with concern at the crumbled body of Zane beneath the opposition.  Spotting Jonny and Jay on their feet, MYOJIN’s usual cheerful disposition grows cold as he ascends the top turnbuckle, tightropes the top rope, and moonsaults backward to the outside.  Jonny and Jay manage to break up their huddle just in time to avoid contact.  MYOJIN lands on his feet.  The three men stare at one another, nod, and then stomping away at Lil Petey.

J.T. PRICE: Wow.  Never seen three men agree on something so quickly.

TREY BOOKER:  Think there’s room for me in that beat down? I’d love to get a few shots in on Petey.

AJ finally pulls himself to his feet in the ring.  Clutching his chest melodramatically, he spots Petey eating the beatdown on the outside.  With a frustrated huff, he grabs the top strand and springboards himself off of the top rope with a shooting star plancha to the outside onto Jonny C, Jay Vaughan, and MYOJIN.  AJ Timberberg stands seething over the fallen pile of bodies.  He cuts his eyes at Petey, who cowers and bows to Timberberg.  AJ points at his headset on the ground angrily.  Petey obliges and picks it up and hands it to AJ.

AJ Timberberg: Lil Petey, I know you don’t like my music man, but  I don’t care who you are, where you’re from, or what you did, As Long As You Love Me!

An overjoyed Lil Petey jumps into a hug with AJ Timberberg.  The two high five and then grab MYOJIN and roll him back into the ring.  After a few measured stomps to the opponents on the outside, the two follow the groggy MYOJIN into the ring.  Lil Petey charges into MYOJIN’s midsection and tackling dummies him all the way back to their corner.  He holds MYOJIN in place as AJ Timberberg slowly moonwalks backwards into the corner and plants a back elbow.  Petey steps to the outside, only for AJ to tag him in immediately.  Lil Petey whips MYOJIN into the ropes.  As he does so, Jonny C blind tags MYOJIN in the back.  MYOJIN hits the center of the ring and eats a beautiful rebound dropkick from AJ Timberberg.  Lil Petey, sensing his moment, licks MYOJIN’s shoulders into place and begins peeling off his elbow pad.  As he’s doing so, Jonny C storms the ring and takes the spent AJ Timberberg down with a fireman’s carry, kicks his shoulders into place, and starts slicking back his hair.

J.T. PRICE: Oh yes! Are we going to see a Lil Petey Elbow in sync with a Triple C?!

TREY BOOKER: I’m disgusted to say that it might be the case.

The two men hit opposite ends of the ring and criss-cross in the middle as they hop over their opponent to hit the next set of ropes.  The two meet in the middle, stare at one another eye to eye, as if daring one another to drop the elbow first.  Jonny C bends down to kiss AJ Timberberg on the forehead, signaling for the final blow, but AJ kicks up right into Jonny C’s face with a punt between the eyes.  AJ hops up and he and Petey lock in a double face lock on Jonny C and fall back with the tandem DDT as Petey laxingly drops the elbow on MYOJIN at the same time.  AJ rolls Jonny C out of the ring as Lil Petey covers.

ONE!
TWO!

Jay Vaughan rushes into the ring and springboards off the middle rope to break up the pin with a lionsault.

J.T. PRICE: This one was almost over!

TREY BOOKER: I feel like MYOJIN was more than capable of kicking out of that miserable elbow drop.

Jay Vaughan backspins on Lil Petey and deadlifts him off of the mat with a vertical lift, only to send him crashing back down with the V-Plex.  He then grabs MYOJIN off of the canvas and drops him back down with a sickening DDT.  Jay Vaughan rolls through though, hooking the head as he drag MYOJIN up to his feet and flings him with a V-Bone Suplex into his corner, where Jonny C, still nursing his head from the DDT, tags in MYOJIN and goes to work stomping away at Lil Petey in the ring.  Petey tries to fight his way back up, swinging blindly at Jonny C as he lays in the precision boots.  Lil Petey finally charges off of the mat, looking for a clothesline, but Jonny C ducks under and uses Petey’s own momentum to snapmare him over to a seated position on the canas.  He tags in Jay Vaughan and holds Lil Petey in place with a reverse chinlock as Vaughan measures up and springboards off of the middle rope, turns mid-air and clocks Lil Petey with a dropkick.  Jay Vaughan covers.

One!
Two!

J.T. PRICE: And Zane rushes into the ring to break up the pinfall.

TREY BOOKER: It looks like Infamous Jonny C takes umbrage with that.

Jonny C and Jay Vaughan point at Zane accusingly and yell at her in anger.  Clearly fed up, MYOJIN appears out of nowhere and blasts Jonny C to the outside with a vicious palm strike as Zane hits the wheelbarrow on Jay Vaughan, rolls through into a victory roll and then hits a standing double stomp before her and MYOJIN nod to one another in agreed satisfaction and march back to their corner.  Lil Petey follows them closely as he makes his journey toward AJ Timberberg in the friendly corner.  MYOJIN and Zane see Petey going for the hot tag, huff under their breath, walk back into the ring and grab Lil Petey by the arms and legs, and drag them to their corner.  MYOJIN holds the barely conscious Lil Petey up and extends his hand as Zane steps to the outside, tags Lil Petey, and then re-enters the ring to the crowd’s chuckling delight.

J.T. PRICE: Quite the unique pairing.

TREY BOOKER: I’d call them weirdos if I were impolite.

J.T. PRICE:...

TREY BOOKER: Yeah, you’ve got a point.  WEIRDOS!

Zane and MYOJIN double-snap suplex Petey into the corner as Jay Vaughan stumbles to his feet, holding his sternum from the double stomp.  MYOJIN and Zane nod to one another once more.  MYOJIN hits the step-up enziguri, as Zane charges in for the step-up facebuster.  Jay Vaughan’s head is sandwiched into the mat face first by the tandem offense.  MYOJIN rolls to the outside as Zane covers.

ONE!

Jonny C storms into the ring, wraps his arms around Zane’s waist, and deadlifts her out of the cover and slams her to the ground, and storms back to his corner angrily as MYOJIN, AJ, and Zane look on in shock.  Zane looks to MYOJIN.  MYOJIN shrugs.  Zane shrugs back and then shoots back into the lateral press.

ONE!
TWO!

Jonny C stomps back into the ring, lifts Zane off of his partner once more, and holds her in the air as he angrily lectures her while she tries to kick and squirm free.

Jonny C: No ma’am!

Before Zane can interject, Jonny C throws her back onto the canvas and walks back to his corner.  Before he can even make it all the way across the ring, Zane’s back on top of Jay Vaughan for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!

Jonny C quickly rushes in to break up the pin.  As Jonny C bends down to pick up Zane, Jay Vaughan presses her off and onto Jonny’s shoulders.  Jonny C runs around the ring with Zane on his shoulders, trying to shake her off as she punches and elbows down on his head.  MYOJIN is up on the apron.  He springboards through the air and lands a dropkick that pushes Jonny C all the way into the ropes.  Zane pulls backwards and sends Jonny C flying over the top rope with a poison rana, cracking his skull off of the apron on the way down.  Zane lands on her feet on the apron.  Jay Vaughan swings wild at MYOJIN in the ring, but MYOJIN ducks it and spins around with a giant knee to the jaw.  

J.T. PRICE: Jay Vaughan’s out on his feet!

TREY BOOKER:  This could be it!

Zane ladder jumps up the middle rope, to the top, and then springboards in with a flying crossbody on Jay Vaughan.  Cherry on Top connects.  MYOJIN rushes AJ Timberberg in the corner, bounds over the top rope, and snaps him to the floor with a beautiful flying headscissors as Zane hooks the leg.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING DING DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Ladies and gentlemen, your winners of this contest via pinfall; Zane and MYOJIN!

J.T. PRICE: With a lot of these hodgepodge teams you expect styles to clash, but these two did plenty to compliment one another in this match

TREY BOOKER: Agreed.  From the entrance, to the chemistry, to knowing where every opponent was at all time, these two certainly made for a great pairing.  I sincerely hope we see these two fashion icons make a grand entrance in the future.

Hopes and Dreams by Cement City blares through the PA as MYOJIN rolls into the ring and lifts Zane out of the cover and lifts her arm.  Still kneeling, she hugs his waist and happily kicks her feet in celebration as her music plays through the arena.

Right after the Triple Threat Tag Team Match, the camera fades backstage to AJ Timberberg in his locker room. He looks on edge after being chased around earlier and seems to be expecting something to happen at this point. After a few seconds of nothing happening, the lights go out in the locker room.

AJ TIMBERBERG: Here we go…

A lot of noises are heard until complete silence hits the locker room. When the lights turn back on, the masked man is standing over him with a broken guitar in hand. AJ lays there, lifeless. The scene cuts to ringside where Trey Booker and J.T. Price are and this continues to play on the titantron.

TREY BOOKER: What the hell is going on with this masked dude? What does he have against AJ?

J.T. PRICE: Well if history speaks for itself, we’ll either find out tonight or some other time.

TREY BOOKER: I guess it wasn’t that big of a loss. I honestly forgot we even had that dude on the roster.

J.T. PRICE: Looks like the masked man is leaving the locker room now. He dropped the guitar next to AJ and exited the room. We’ll have more on AJ’s status over the next week.

Anaheim, California

It couldn't have gotten any prettier by the day, the city was a haven for many that have come and gone through its streets. Of course, the tourist attractions of Disneyland Resort would attract a whole lot into the city's grounds but with the current pandemic happening around the world- the city feels dead. But the city wasn't the main focus, for now, the main focus was set on a penthouse mansion near the Anaheim Hills, this home would be where Project: Honor's talented knee strike artist resides. The view from his Master Bedroom balcony shows the entirety of the city as he walks through the opening of the glass doors, dressed in khaki shorts and a pink flourished buttoned-up shirt, two buttons at the top undone.

RYAN YOUNG: Let me tell you what it's like to live in luxury, ladies, and gentlemen.

Ryan kept his smile on his face as he continued to look out onto the city.

RYAN YOUNG: It feels amazing, it's like living a dream that oh so many could ever die to have. But you know what true luxury is like? Being able to relax, cool things down, and relax your mind by a swimming pool and the hot sun shining above you.

Ryan nods his head.

RYAN YOUNG: I know it's been a while since you've seen me around here, I took a bit of a heavy bump in Mexico right before the very first Proving Ground episode. I won't lie to you, my knee was tweaked and I couldn't compete at my full potential. To you, Kasey, I apologize. I do hope that someday we can compete in a rematch and see who would come out of it.

Ryan, nonchalantly, turns his head to the camera crew that records him, bringing his hands together as they make a clapping noise.

RYAN YOUNG: The thing is that you know- I feel out of place with some things happening here in Project: Honor and one of those was my place in the Grand Championship match. I've thought long and hard about how things have gone for me during that time and it always crawled back into my head how things would have been a little bit different if it wasn't for that tweaked knee in Mexico City.

Ryan lets out a small scoff, letting his mind flow a little as he speaks.

RYAN YOUNG: Granted, I was being a bit careless- more so reckless. But the fact of the matter stays the same for me, and I personally think I should have been the one entering Hell on Earth. I'm not the only one to think on the same page here.

Ryan gestures to somewhere out of the camera shot as a young woman walks into the shot, a face that many a fan of Ryan's would know fairly well.

RYAN YOUNG: For those unaware - and trust me, there are some - this is Selena. A manager of mine for the past four years of my career, one of my own wrestling proteges that I am training myself, and she is my fiance.

Selena shows off her right hand, showing the sixty-four karat diamond engagement ring on her finger as it sparkles in the sunlight.

SELENA DEVILLE: It took a lot for Ryan to make a move once again, but after some convincing and hard work, he's finally able to move around and get back to what he does best.

RYAN YOUNG: Correct. See, I didn't say I should be deserving of a Grand Championship match for no reason when I've not been here in over a month, I'm coming back to the ring and making intentions very clear for my future. Though I would like t face the likes of Colton Saint and MYOJIN or even Caden Young- who isn't related to me, by the way, twitter goons.

Selena lets out a small chuckle.

RYAN YOUNG: There are so many I would totally and happily share the ring with someday but right now, the main focus and the main goal is set on Dickie Watson. The Grand Championship was something I had set my eyes on ever since they put me under contract to here. Kasey was a setback, and I needed that time off but now that I am back- It's about time I decide to control my own narrative for once.

Ryan looks down onto Selena, who smiles from ear to ear and nods in approval to Ryan, who looks right back up to the camera.

RYAN YOUNG: To me, it doesn't matter who I've to get through to make sure that I am the first in line for that championship belt but I'll gladly cut through everyone so that I am the one that is next to the title. Dickie Watson, the time has come and the end of that precious reign of yours is near. No more will you be propagandizing #DickieTwoBelts, because the number of concussions via Knee Strike has just gone up and is on the rise, courtesy of The Messiah of The Knee Strike himself.

Selena laughs as she looks up to Ryan again and then to the camera.

SELENA DEVILLE: You have been warned.

Ryan snaps his fingers and just like that, everything cuts to black as we fade back into the arena.

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and is a one on one non-title match.  Entering first, standing 6’3’’ and weighing in at 230 lbs, he hails from Yonkers, New York; Jason Terrance!

"We Gonna Make it" by Jadakiss, featuring Styles P begins to bop through the PA to a chorus of boos as Jason Terrance struts out from behind the curtain, dusting his arms off as he heads toward the ring.

TREY BOOKER: Jason Terrance has certainly made a name for himself here in the fledgling days of Project: Honor, although I wouldn’t call the reputation he’s amassed good.

J.T. PRICE: Infamy’s just as lucrative as fame, and a whole lot easier to attain.  Jason Terrance knows this and embraces the easy way out...speaking of.

As his music begins to fade and Holly Perez raises the microphone to her lips once more, Jason Terrance motions for her to keep things rolling as he ducks behind the barricade at the bottom of the rampway.

HOLLY PEREZ: A-and his opponent, accompanied to the ring by Kimberly Chase, standing 6’5’’ and weighing in at 232 lbs, hailing from Sweetwater, Texas by way of Rofflestomp Ranch, he is your X-Factor Champion; “The Last Breathing Outlaw” Colton Saint!

The arena lights go dark as the video screen comes to life with small flashes of yellow trickling in and out as “In The Still Of The Night” by The Five Satins comes from somewhere  in the muted distance. The camera pans in with the beautiful Kimberly Chase laying her head on a man’s shoulder as she slow dances. She pirouettes in place, allowing the camera to see Colton Saint holding onto her, with a content smile on his face as the two share a moment together.

The shot slowly pans out to reveal Colton and Kimberly are slow dancing while surrounded by burning cars, and damaged bodies on the ground. They smile at one another, giving Colton the opportunity to reach down at one of the victims, snatching the necklace off of her. He looks at it, before putting it on around Kimberly’s neck. The two share a smile as the elation takes over for Kimberly, who motions her head towards him.

“I think we need to add to our collection.”

The sinister, devilish smile arrives on her face as Colton slowly nods, as the movie begins to fade out.

The thunderous percussion blasts through the speakers as “Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy starts up. Time delayed white strobe lights flicker in and out every few seconds.

Kimberly walks out ahead of Colton with the X-Factor Championship slung over her shoulder as she heads towards the end of the ramp. Her eyes narrow at the ringside fans, holding onto her necklace and championship as if they were her own, walking closely to the fans before Colton steps in the way, keeping himself between the fans and her.

J.T. PRICE: I can’t believe they haven’t spotted Jason yet.

TREY BOOKER: THEY’RE ABOUT TO!

Jason Terrance rushes the couple.  Colton shoves Kimberly out of the way just in the nick of time and eats a hard spear into the barricade.  Jason Terrance begins unloading on the down Colton on the ground, laying in with lefts, rights, and stomps interchangeably as Saint crumples against the barricade.  Kimberly grabs Jason Terrance by the shoulder and turns him around.  Hard slap from Kimberly Chase.  Jason Terrance isn’t having any of it.  He charges Kimberly, but Kimberly tosses the X-Factor Championship at his head.  Jason Terrance catches the gold, just as Colton Saint takes advantage up the opening, slithers up to his feet, and rocks Jason Terrance with a big boot,

TREY BOOKER: BIG BOOT TO THE SKULL!

J.T. PRICE: Jason Terrance is two-stepping, but he’s still on his feet

Jason Terrance charges back with a big boot of his own, but Colton rolls out of the way and lets Terrance kick the barricade.  Colton takes the opening to escort Kimberly away from the melee, but just as she gets out of harm's way, Jason Terrance grabs Saint’s shoulder from behind and turns him around right into a hard right.  Saint answers back with a right of his own as the two brawl at ringside.  Terrance, feeling the sting of the right, goes straight in with an attempted strangling, wrapping both hands around Colton’s windpipe, but the murder attempt is cut short as Saint chops the wrists away, hops up onto the apron, and tries to go for a Rofflestomp from above.

TREY BOOKER: Holy crap! He muscled the Rofflestomp off!  Jason Terrance just caught Colton Saint’s feet mid-stomp and powered Saint back up onto the apron!

J.T. PRICE: Terrance following close behind!

As Jason Terrance gets a knee up on the apron and starts his climb, Colton grabs the back of his head and starts raining in knees to the face.  Once again, Jason Terrance’s only recourse is to shove Colton Saint off.  Colton charges Jason once more, and Terrance puts all of his weight into a brutal clothesline that sends Saint head over heels over the top rope and collapsing into the ring.  Jason Terrance gives Saint the stink eye as he climbs over the top rope and steps into the ring as Colton crawls backwards in retreat.

DING DING DING!

TREY BOOKER: I-I can’t believe I’m saying this, but the match has officially started.

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, and it’s started with Jason Terrance in control.

Jason Terrance lunges at Colton with a heavy stomp to the mat, but Colton barrel rolls out of the way and kips up to his feet.  Colton and Jason stare one another down, sizing one another up, before Terrance flinches first and turns to hit the ropes.  Saint follows suit and hits the ropes on the other side of the ring.  They meet in the middle with Terrance once again firing off a lariat, but this time Saint doesn’t leave his feet and asks for another.  Jason Terrance gives Colt an impressed and fearful nod before turning to hit the ropes once more, but before Saint can do the same, Terrance snaps back around and pops him with a right hook.  Colton staggers back into the ropes, holding his chin as Terrance charges him, getting into his face as the ref tries to get between them and pull them apart.  When Terrance continues to refuse to get out of Saint’s face, even after the threat of a five count, the ref wedges between them.

TREY BOOKER: Jason Terrance is really testing the rules here tonight.

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, and I’d argue he’s doing it against the wrong man.

Finally, after the ref pulls the two apart and backs Jason Terrance out to the middle to the ring, Colton backs off of the ropes and lunges in for an elbow collar tie up.  Both men jockey for position as they try to struggle for dominance over the hold.  As Terrance begins to show signs of control, Saint quickly snaps on a standing side headlock.

Colton Saint: (without mic) HEADLOCK CITY, BI-AGK!

Jason Terrance cuts off the taunt with a strong grip around Colton’s windpipe with one hand.  He holds on until Saint relinquishes the headlock, lifts Saint up in the air with a choke slam setup.  Saint struggles and kicks his feet in the air until finally raining down punches to the bend of Jason’s arm.  Saint drops down out of the chokeslam and right into a falling double-plant DDT!  Saint straddles the barely struggling Jason Terrance and starts raining down knees on top of his head.  Colton, now showing off and flexing as Kimberly Chase smiles on from ringside, backspins on top of Jason Terrance and quickly locks in a side headlock.

Colton Saint: (without mic) HEAD. LOCK. CITY. BITCH!

The crowd erupts in cheers as Saint wrenches hard on the grounded side headlock.  Every time Jason Terrance shows a momentary sign of life, Saint pops him in the nose and wrenches in harder as the crowd give a standing ovation.

TREY BOOKER: Wow, I never thought I’d see the day that people welcomed this move on someone.

J.T. PRICE: It’s an annoying and reprehensible move, but Jason Terrance is just that much more annoying.

After struggling to push up one last time, Terrance finally slides into the submission and rolls Saint over with an inside cradle.

ONE!
TWO!

Saint rolls out at the last second, still holding onto the headlock much to the crowd’s delight as both men work their way up to the standing position.  Finally having enough of this rest hold, Jason Terrance charges into the ropes, drops down between the top and middle, and lets Saint hang himself up throat first on the top rope.  Saint goes flying backwards clutching his windpipe as Terrance slowly pulls himself up to his feet, rubbing his neck as he rises and stares down Saint clasping at his throat on the canvas.  

Jason Terrance: (w/o mic) Get up!

Saint struggles to his feet, still winded and gagging, only for Terrance to shoot in and send him crashing back down to the mat with a double leg.  Terrance adds insult to injury with a light punt to Saint’s ribs.

Jason Terrance: (w/o mic) I said...get--

Terrance stomps down on Colton’s abdomen

Jason Terrance: Yo--

Terrance stomps once more, this time letting his foot plant hard between Saint’s collarbone and shoulder.

Jason Terrance: Ass--

Terrance stomps Colt straight in the forehead, bringing his heel down between his eyes.  He then turns and hits the ropes.  Jason Terrance leaves his feet, looking for Top 5 on the downed Saint.

Jason Terrance: U-oh shi-

Saint rolls out of the way and lets Terrance crash down to the mat elbow first.  Before Terrance can even react, Saint shoots in with another knee to the top of the head.  Colton Saint lets out an agitated roar and then deadlifts Jason Terrance off of the mat and drops him with a gross powerbomb.  He then lets out another mighty yell of agitation and lifts Terrance up, only to send him crashing down with a second powerbomb.  Winded and still holding on to the prawn, Saint straddles his legs and puts his back into it as he lifts Terrance up for a third and final powerbomb that sends Jason terrance rolling head over shoulders and rolling out of the ring where he struggles to find his bearings on his feet.  Colton Saint rises up off the mat, rubbing his mouth as he smiles sadistically on Jason Terrance stumbling around on the outside.  Colton turns and runs the hypotenuse of the ring, and comes back with a diving suicide plauncha right into Jason Terrance, sending him crashing back first into the barricade as Colton rolls over him and lands on his feet on the other side of the guard railing where he grabs a fan’s beer, takes a swig, and then tosses it aside to a raucous ovation.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: WRECKING BALL! WRECKING BALL CONNECTS!

J.T. PRICE: Terrance is on the ground hurt.  He might be out, I’m not sure.

THREE!
FOUR!
FIVE!

TREY BOOKER: Colton Saint isn’t always on the right side of the fans, but here tonight he’s become their fighting champion.

J.T. PRICE: And it isn’t even a title match!

Kimberly Chase bends down and taunts the barely conscious Jason Terrance, clutching the X-Factor Championship and her necklace as she does so.  Terrance lunges at her and shoves her into the ring apron.  Kimberly lets out a gutteral grunt on impact that snaps Colton out of his celebration.  He rushes back toward the ring as Jason lays on the mats, rummaging in his pockets.

SIX!
SEVEN!

Colton hops the barricade and checks on Kimberly crumpled against the steps at ringside.  He snaps around to stare down the still writhing on the ground Jason Terrance.  He bends down and begins to pick him up to his feet.  Stiff hook to the stomach by Jason Terrance.  Colton keels over clasping his gut.

TREY BOOKER: I saw something glint off of Jason Terrance’s hand!

J.T. PRICE: Kiss the rings bitch!

EIGHT!
NINE!

Jason Terrance uses all of his body weight to pop Colton Saint in the jaw with the loaded right. Saint rolls into the ring from the impact as Jason Terrance tosses his rings to the ground and follows him in close behind.  Jason Terrance rolls to his feet, milking the boos of the crowd as he hits the ropes and comes back with a brutal jumping elbow smash on Colton Saint.

TREY BOOKER: TOP FIVE CONNECTS!

J.T. PRICE:  COVER!

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: Foot on the ropes!

J.T. PRICE: I think Kimberly did it!

TREY BOOKER: I’m not sure, but either way Jason Terrance was foolish to even try a pin so close to the bottom rope.

Jason Terrance pops up out of the cover and grabs the ref by his collar and gets into his face.  While the official’s distracted, Terrance puts all of his weight in to a grounded choke with the other hand as Colton kicks his legs helplessly.  Finally the ref catches wise to what’s going on with the boos, breaks free from the shirt grab and starts a fast five count for the break.

ONETWOTHREEGETOFFOFHIM!

Jason Terrance relinquishes the choke and pushes up onto his feet.  He gives another demeaning punt to the cheek of Colton Saint out on the canvas and then turns his attention to Kimberly Chase sneering at him on the outside.  Jason Terrance gives her a demeaning smirk as he plants his foot down on Colton’s neck and leans into the ropes, catcalling an unamused Kimberly Chase as the ref finally has enough and straight up shoves Jason Terrance off of Colton.

TREY BOOKER: Just disqualify him already!

J.T. PRICE: I don’t think he has to.  Zebra can take him.  He almost knocked Terrance off his feet with that shove.

Colton begins to push up off of the mat as the ref wards off Jason Terrance.  Terrance shoves a middle finger into the ref’s face, then directs one toward Kimberly, and then one toward Colton as he slowly rises to his feet.

Jason Terrance: WATCH WHAT I DO TO YOUR BOY!

TREY BOOKER: I think he’s talking to Kimberly

J.T. PRICE: He better watch his tone then.

Kimberly smiles as she lifts a middle finger in return, revealing one of Terrance’s rings around her bird in the process.  Just as Terrance begins to pipe up, Colton snatches Jason’s middle finger out of his face and twists it downward as he rises up and Terrance begins kneeling in agony.  Colton, now smiling with insane intensity, drapes his arm around Jason Terrance’s neck one more time and locks in a headlock.

Colton Saint: HEAD! LOCK! CITYYYYYYYYYY!

TREY BOOKER: Jason slips out of the headlock!

J.T. PRICE: SLEEPER! HE’S LOCKED IN BARS OF TERROR

Colton Saint grabs the finger and wrenches it again, until he’s gained enough space and leeway to duck underneath, lock on a sleeper of his own, and toss Jason Terrance onto the crown of his head with a Sleeper Suplex!  Colton rolls to his feet and starts stomping his foot and measuring up Jason Terrance as he rises off of the canvas.  Terrance reaches his feet.  Colt runs past him.  Springboard!  Spinning heel kick to the back of the head!  Jason Terrance collapses on his back center ring.

TREY BOOKER: FROM POINT BLANK! FROM POINT BLANK!

J.T. PRICE: IT’S OVER!

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Ladies and gentlemen! Your winner, “The Last Breathing Outlaw” COLTON SAINT!

“Blue Smock Nancy” hits the PA as Colton kneels in the center of the ring, seething as the crowd goes wild.  Kimberly Chase makes her way up the ring steps and through the ropes, fanning and polishing her new handful of Jason Terrance’s rings as she nonchalantly drapes the X-Factor Championship over her man’s shoulder and continues to marvel at the new additions to her collection.

TREY BOOKER: This man is our first X-Factor Champion for a reason.  He is a fighter, he is a protector, and tonight there’s no anti in front of hero.

J.T. PRICE: Colton Saint came into this match at a disadvantage.  He was ambushed at the offset and there were times in this match where I didn’t think he’d recover from it, but that man’s what champions are made of.  You gotta believe that soon he’ll be trading up.

Colton clutches his championship and cradles it in his arms tightly as the show fades to black on him kneeling over the unconscious body of Jason Terrance.

"Brand New Numb" by Motionless In White rings out over the sound system as the lights in the arena fade out. As the guitar theme plays, Dickie Watson slides out from beneath the curtain with a large grin crossing his face. He jogs up to the edge of the stage, his head bobbing with the beat of the music, lifting his hands out to the side, that smile of his infectious as he meets the eyes of several crowd members. He lowers his head, reaches around his waist, and hoists his brand freaking new Grand Championship above his head to let the audience breathe in the Red and Gold on his way to the ring.

HOLLY PEREZ: Introducing to the ring, the Inaugural Project Grand Champion, DICKIE WATTTTTTSON!

Dickie climbs into the ring, then onto the turnbuckle as he lets the belt perch across his shoulder.

DICKIE WATSON: I think this is supposed to be the part where I slick back my hair, I polish this brand spankin’ new championship, and I use the fact that I can hold this microphone in a way no one else can because I’m the voice that speaks the loudest in this place, all to say I told you so. Can’t lie, I thought about it. Take all those little Aussie jokes and spin them on their head. Come out dressed like the Hunter himself, have a celebration with that strange creature Iggy Azalea, proclaim myself the greatest thing since sliced bread but…

A swift bit of laughter escapes him.

DICKIE WATSON: Guys, I’ve been here before.

He wears an awkward smile across his face as he continues, and shrugs a shoulder.

DICKIE WATSON: I’ve been here so many times to act brand new. Shit, I’ve STAYED here so many times you’d think my passport reads Dickie ‘AND STILL’ Watson with the number of times I hear it. Any idiot can win a championship belt. Hell, had it not been for me, an idiot would’ve won it and probably thrown a freaking parade.

DICKIE WATSON: I’m honored to be here, but I got here over Jason Terrance and Kasey Winterborn. A guy who can bend the rules to be talented enough to polish my boots, and a woman that’s one hell of a fighter, punching up way above her head. I made a promise at Hell on Earth, and I’m keeping to it. I’m not one of the guys patting myself on the back and looking to fill a trophy case, I’m here to make sure this championship means something. You step into a ring with the Molotov, you’re gonna’ feel the moment. Next show, it’s gonna’ be a bloody Christmas, and I’m inviting each fan in the place to bring the gifts. You wanna make a name off Dickie, you’re gonna have to be willing to pry this belt from my dead hands, and it’ll take more than some pliers. Pots, kettles, car doors, kitchen sinks, anything you can fit through the doors can go upside someone’s head. Open challenge, who’s feeling up to it?

Everything stays silent for several seconds until “Holding On To Smoke” by Motionless in White blasts through the speakers. The crowd stays silent until someone emerges onto the stage. The masked man stands still center stage with a mic in hand.

DICKIE WATSON: Oh, great. Everyone else back there is too nervous to come out here, so they send this guy. Why don’t you take that mask off and show yourself like a man.

Silence continues to take over the arena. The masked man doesn’t move and Dickie becomes a little irritated.

DICKIE WATSON: Too good to show yourself?

The masked man suddenly just darts to the ring. Dickie drops the belt and gets ready to attack if needed. The masked man slides into the ring and walks right up to Dickie. Dickie immediately picks the Title back up and puts it on his shoulder. The masked man points directly at it then turns away to face the other direction. He slowly takes off his mask and a simultaneous gasp is heard throughout the arena. The formerly masked man turns around…

TREY BOOKER: Oh my god, is that…

J.T. PRICE: THAT’S JACOB STEELE!

A smirk forms on Steele’s face as he takes in the reaction from the crowd. Several seconds pass before he puts the mic up to his mouth.

JACOB STEELE: Y’all should’ve seen the look on your faces when I took that mask off. Absolutely priceless. That’s one of those kodak moments if that’s even a thing anymore.

He lets out a slight chuckle.

DICKIE WATSON: And who might you be?

JACOB STEELE: You don’t know? Well, can’t blame you really. That’s the fault of that former place I was at. I’ll get into that shortly, but the name is Jacob Steele. I’ve been doing this wrestling thing off and on for ten years now and made a comeback a few months ago.

DICKIE WATSON: Here’s a better question, what are you doing here?

JACOB STEELE: Well, your belt of course, silly. What kind of question is that? You see, I’m coming from a place that mistreated me for so long. I was told one thing was going to happen and something completely different came out of it. I should have a belt on my shoulders like you do right now and it’s been a long time coming. Something in my head triggered after letting that other place mistreat me for so long and I came to my senses. For so long I was letting the fans control me. I LIVED for them. Bleh. Not anymore. I don’t do this for anyone, but myself. The Championships, the victories, the sheer dominance in the ring, all for myself. That’s what I live for now. I will do whatever it takes to finally claim gold once again. I’m hungry, Dickie, and I accept your challenge. Hold that belt close for the next couple weeks. Next Proving Ground, no matter what weapons the people bring, I’ll use whatever it takes to put you down into the ground and give that belt the proper owner it should have.

DICKIE WATSON: That’s a lot of talk for someone who doesn’t know what I’m capable of.

JACOB STEELE: I don’t need to know what you’re capable of, Dickie. All I need to know is what I’M capable of and the rest just falls into place. I’ll see you in a couple weeks.

Steele drops the mic and acts like he’s going to exit the ring. Dickie looks around at the fans and doesn’t realize that Steele is charging at him.

TREY BOOKER: SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! STEELE JUST SPEARED DICKIE AND HE’S LAID OUT RIGHT NOW!

J.T. PRICE: THAT SPEAR JUST PUT DICKIE TO THE GROUND TOO QUICK! Holy shit…

Jacob Steele grabs the Grand Championship and holds it high above his head. After the arena fills with boos, he drops the belt onto Dickie and exits the ring, making his way up the ramp and backstage.

TREY BOOKER: Just wow… There you have it, folks. Dickie Watson will defend his Grand Championship next Proving Ground against Jacob Steele in a Fans Bring the Weapons Match! What a way to end the show.

J.T. PRICE: I was under the impression that Steele was this super nice guy, but it seems that wherever he came from really took their toll on him. It’s going to be a great match for sure in Dickie’s first defense of the belt!

TREY BOOKER: Absolutely, we’ll see how things play out next time on Proving Ground. I’m Trey Booker and this is my partner J.T. Price. GOODNIGHT!

The camera focuses on Dickie who is starting to get up and looks up at the stage. Jacob Steele stands still looking directly at Dickie with a smirk on his face. The scene slowly starts to fade out until the entire screen turns black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum