Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Mr_Horror
Mr_Horror

Horror : I hope you suffer Empty Horror : I hope you suffer

Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:05 am
*Daniel Horror is in his gym where he and his family train there, sitting on the ring apron.*

Horror : Adrian, set the camera.

*Adrian Elites, his coach and father-figure, sets the camera for him.*

Horror : There is someone... somebody that doesn’t know me, don’t recognize me but soon... they will know when I make my debut against “So-Called” Gold Standard, Elijah Copeland.

*Then, he holds the picture of Copeland and tears it down into dozen pieces*

Horror : You were busy boy recently... you called me out at Twitter and when I do not respond your ridiculous shit on Twitter, you called me “Loser”? What a brat.

Horror : Listen, Copeland. There is no point to call me out at Twitter because this is “Wrestling” not a “Insulting to the death game show”. That doesn’t make you intimidate, that make you become the biggest SOB in the world, dude. You call me over and over and over... everyone is sick and tired of your trashes in Twitter, they want to see “The Massacre” that I am going to give to you.

Horror : At Proving Ground, there will be “Massacre” waiting just for you...and I am the one who will unleash it on you and make you suffer so much so you gonna go to your servant or whoever Dany Sena is and cry because I am going to make you suffer and left you lay down on the mat, licking your own wound. At the point you are going to remember my name and don’t want to call me out on Twitter again...

Horror : My name is Daniel Horror. I will be your tormentor and I am going to be next X-Factor Champion... and only thing that left to say...is

I

Hope

You

Suffer
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum