Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Mr_Horror
Mr_Horror

SUFFERED BY HORROR Empty SUFFERED BY HORROR

Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:24 am
*Daniel Horror trains with his coach Adrian Elites at Horror Wrestling Academy*

*Daniel had a sparring match with his brother, Darrell Horror and it's about to be over*

Elites : This is a wrap, kids. Break a hold.

*Darrell Horror helps Daniel to stand up and talks to each other*

Darrell : Great match brother.

Daniel : Thanks

*Darrell then rolls out of the ring and takes a break with his father as Adrian Elites gets into the ring to have a word with Daniel*

Elites : You did it good, that lock up were great. You know wrestling isn't about mental game but the technique also matters. You can threaten your opponent with that mind game that's smart but This Week at Proving Grounds, you can not do that.

Daniel : Why?

Elites : well, as what I hear from the management, you will face against Myojin, look he is a charismatic enigma sure but he is a real deal. He is a innovate guy, he is also the Territorial Champion at Wrestleworld.

Daniel : so that's why you called me here?

Elites : Exactly. Now, I think that you're ready, go out there and make him suffer.

Daniel : Ok coach.

*Daniel and Elites roll out of the ring and take a break*

======================================================================================================
*The Mystery Tape is played*

*Daniel Horror is sitting in the workshop with the various tools is placed on the workshop table*

Daniel : Well, Myojin, we finally meet each other now. You know sometimes, I walks into the street, kids always ask me "Daniel sir, When you gonna face Myojin"

I tell that kid... "When it happens, happens" and that when is now, this week at Proving Grounds, we finally meet each other.

*Daniel then picks up his switchblade and sharpen it*

Daniel : You see, I always see you as a great competitor here in any promotion, we make a progress and go across the world.

Now, in the one on one match here in Proving Ground... I gonna make sure that I make a most of it... and beat you to prove that I am here to stay!!

With due respect Myojin, I will MAKE YOU SUFFER

*Daniel then stabs the picture of Myojin and tears the picture*

Daniel : YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum