Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Mr_Horror
Mr_Horror

The Rising Up Of The Horror (HOE #2) Empty The Rising Up Of The Horror (HOE #2)

Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:25 pm
*Daniel Horror is sitting in the dark room. In front of the table there is a picture of the match card.*

Well... it is almost time for Hell On Earth and the hell for anybody else in the match.

Everyone should know now that I am here to make people suffer and get the gold..and at the ladder match... it is the match that important to me.... I'm not going to come here to get paycheck... I will make them pay too.

At Hell On Earth, I'm gonna tear up the flesh of those competitors and climb up the ladder and not just touch or give a handshake with it, but have the right to be called

Warrior Rising Champion.

And the only thing that I left to say is

I

Hope

You

Suffer

*The video ends with the burning picture of the match card of Warrior Rising Ladder match as "AFI - I hope you suffer" song is played in the background.*

I've seen my darkest days
You gave each one to me
I've seen my darkest days
You gave each one to me
You have been lost for days
May find my darkness

I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer