Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Mr_Horror
Mr_Horror

No One Can Stop The Horror Empty No One Can Stop The Horror

Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:40 am
*Daniel Horror is in the dining room, drinking a glass of wine and eating the steak, on the dish of steak, there are two papers on it*

Horror : Anderson *The camera shows the first paper, written "Anderson" on it*

Horror : and Riot *The camera shows the second paper, written "Riot" on it*

Horror : You are cattle CATTLE!!!

Horror : Your pieces of meat were used to entertain the fans and especially me... when I tears those skins apart from your bodies and make all of you suffers from the rage and anger of me.

*The camera cuts into the underground workshop with the bunch of the tools on the table*

Horror : Last week, I made sure that "A little boy" Kyle Anderson suffered the worst... but this week?

*Daniel Horror picks up the cutter knife*

Horror : I'm gonna used everything to torment both of Kyle and Red Riot or even myself to make sure that I will work out victorious. Could you imagine that the guy who have a gut to willing to make him self suffer... How dangerous he could be? just you watch the next episode of Proving Ground... When Animal like myself are cornered.

*The camera cuts into the bloody Horror sitting on the table*

Horror : THAT'S WHERE IS THE MOST DANGEROUS !!!!!

*The camera shows the undergrounds workshop and Daniel Horror*

Horror : and the only thing that left to said...

That's until the last breath...I'm gonna make sure you gonna suffer and tormented. STOP ME IF YOU CAN.

*The camera then shows burning papers of his opponents' names and the camera is cut*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum