Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

10/26/2020 AWARDS Empty 10/26/2020 AWARDS

Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:05 pm
10/26/2020 Bloodbath aka Night #5 Awards:

BEST PROMO:
Dickie Watson: Absolute Power

Dickie had us invested in his thoughts, his dreams, and his very soul when it came down to his match with MYOJIN.  He poured it all out for us to indulge in and indulge we did...even if it was near the given deadline.  But they always say to save the best for last!

SEGMENT OF THE NIGHT:
Costume Contest

This one was too easy.  How can you not look at the silliness of a costume contest and the wonder that is Caden Young...and not see brilliance.  The costumes were excellent, the attitudes were excellent, the Assistant to the GM was excellent.  Maybe I should have dressed up.  Nah, they showed me in the back...what more can a lonely guy ask for?

FEUD OF THE NIGHT:
Zane & Kimberly Chase

Kimberly tried to unleash some hate and some ferocity towards Zane, but ‘The Crescent Moon’ sure knows how to fight back.  Just ask Colton Saint.

SPOT OF THE NIGHT:
Pat the Postman Delivers!

Pat reaches under the apron and pulls out a postage parcel, wrapped in brown paper and tied with string.  He inspects it momentarily, before finding an address.  He pantomimes surprise as he looks from the name on the package, to the struggling to get up JNS in-ring.  Pat points at the package, and then to JNS.  He then rolls into the ring and starts stalking JNS as he staggers off of the canvas.  On groggy legs, JNS stumbles back into the stalking Pat and snaps around to face the Postman with his fist cocked.  But instead of aggression, he finds Pat extending the parcel out to him.  He hesitates to reach for the package as Pat innocently outstretches his arms toward him with the box in hand.

TREY BOOKER: W-what’s in the box?

J.T. PRICE: I don’t know man, wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Gwyneth Paltrow’s head.  I wouldn’t be all that upset either.

JNS Slowly reaches toward the box, but just before he lays a hand on the parcel, he yanks a hand from behind his back, revealing a Desert Eagle pistol in his hand.  Pat immediately puts his hands up, dropping the parcel in the process.

I know...I know...I know.  It doesn’t seem like a spot when there was a plethora of moves to choose from.  But I’ve seen Se7en...I’m not sure if I WANT to know what was in the box.  Or...do I?

MATCH OF THE SHOW:
Hell From Above Grand Championship Match

Dickie Watson (C) vs. MYOJIN
Grand Championship!  Hell From Above!  MYOJIN!  Dickie Watson!  This match had everything and more.

MEDAL OF HONOR:
Dickie Watson

.Dickie Watson earned the Medal of Honor for the THIRD time...by defending the Grand Championship.  You can’t go against a man who fights for the greatest title in the land.  Defends the greatest title in the land.  IS THE BEST TITLE IN THE LAND!

Project: Honor likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum