Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

11/7/2020 AWARDS Empty 11/7/2020 AWARDS

Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:40 pm
11/7/2020 Night #6 Awards:

BEST PROMO:
Indy Darling - The Future Is Not Enough

We got to see the inner workings of our dear Indy and we saw some things that help us piece together just who he is.  He did a wonderful job and we here at The Edge are happy to see him with the X-Factor Championship around his waist.

SEGMENT OF THE NIGHT:
Callum Walker's Tag Team Title Tournament Announcement

This one was hard to choose.  There were so many good segments from the show that I went back and forth for a while.  But there was one that out did the Big Drip and that was the announcement of the Tag Team Tournament and the Tag Team Titles themselves!  How can you look past an announcement that changes the fabric of the company.  The smell of those titles have brought great talent to our door.  Like you, I’m interested to see who walks away with them!

FEUD OF THE NIGHT:
Colton Saint & Zane

I didn’t think Colton would stoop this low, but he did.  I didn’t think Colton would be this much of a dick, but he is.  I’m just happy that Zane is back and is in fairly good health.  But amidst this feud, we are watching a man crumble before us.

SPOT OF THE NIGHT:
Indy Darling is Project: Honor's Darling!

TREY BOOKER: While that’s still up in the air, things certainly aren’t looking good for Indy Darling here

Stalking his opponent, Colton grabs a hold of Indy’s leg, dragging him over to the middle of the ring before seemingly beginning the setup for an STF. However, as Saint goes for his twist on the submission, he gets caught off guard by his seemingly fallen foe who turns around and grabs a hold of the champion, hooking him for a small package pin..

One..
Two..
Three!!!!

DING! DING! DING!

Kicking out just after the official’s hand comes down for the final time, both Colton and Indy look shocked. The crowd erupts into a frenzy of cheers!!

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner of the match AND NEW Project: Honor X-Factor Champion INDY DARLING!!!!

The moment right there, changed the direction of two men’s lives.  It could have very well been what pushed Colton over the edge.

MATCH OF THE SHOW:
Warrior Rising Championship Match

Zane (C) vs. Sarah Roberts
Both of these women gave it everything they had and it was easy to see that in the ring.  They put on a show to OPEN the show...that made the following matches seem like after thoughts.

MEDAL OF HONOR:
Sarah Roberts

Sarah Roberts earns the Medal of Honor for the night.  She fought one hell of a competitor in Zane and managed to do what no one has been able to do before.  Stop Zane.  And now, she is sitting at three-and-oh, with nothing but glass ceilings to break.

Project: Honor likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum