Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
SAUCE
SAUCE

BIG DRIP PRODUCTIONS. Empty BIG DRIP PRODUCTIONS.

Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:46 pm
BIG DRIP PRODUCTIONS
HERE TO STEAL YOUR BITCH AND MAKE SOME CASH!!!!

BIG DRIP PRODUCTIONS. Giphy
BIG DRIP PRODUCTIONS. 5TtF

BASIC INFO

TEAM NAME: Big Drip Productions
MEMBERS OF THE TEAM: Lil Petey, TJ Thompson and Yung Sauce
NICKNAME(S): “The Senators of Sauce”, “Your Favourite Rapper’s Least Favourite Rappers”, “#BIGDRIPPERS”, “Your Mama’s Favourites”, “The Hip House”
COMBINED WEIGHT: 562 lbs

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASES: Yung Gravy, Heath Slater, bbno$

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: “Drip Like Me” by Kenndog
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION:

Code:
The piano intro of “Drip Like Me” by Kenndog starts playing. Yung Sauce and Lil Petey run out onto the stage both with mics in hand.

[i]DRIP[/i]

The second the lyrics of the song start, both Sauce and Petey put the mics up to their mouths and rap along to the lyrics while TJ adlibs and hips up the crowd.

[i]I’m sorry for drippin’, but drip is what I do.
And one of these days i’m gonna get dressed then drip all over you.
I’m that fly young nigga.
Lil baby can’t you see?
Your style is old my fashion colt tell me who drip like me? Oh![/i]

Yung Sauce lowers his mic while Petey keeps his up to his mouth. They both slowly start to walk down the ramp, high-fiving the fans on their way down. Lil Petey raps the entire next verse with Sauce hyping him up. TJ dances up the ramp and almost falls off the ramp into the crowd before Sauce grabs his arm and pulls him back.

[i]Lil baby I don't chase I erase and replace.
Man that bitch ain't loyal cause I just dripped on her face.
Shopping at the finish line but you still ain't last place,
I'm a star and I smile bitch I need my space.
Petey with two E's cause I'm twice as erect.
Are you damn seeing fit
Then I'm wearing it twice.
And when the summer hit my fit's gonna be cold as ice.
Off white so nice but it ain't your price.
Imma hot nigga in the coldest fit,
When you see me walking in you're gonna notice it.
How you niggas hatin on me but you steal my drip and steal my pics?
I'm tryna tell these niggas they ain't fucking with me.[/i]

While Petey was rapping the last line, Sauce and him stepped onto opposite sides of the ring apron. They have their backs turned to the ropes, facing the audience. Sauce puts the mic up to his mouth. TJ throws t-shirts and hats into the crowd as they cheer.

[i]I'm sorry for drippin' but drip is what I do.
And one of these days I'm gonna get dressed then drip all over you.
I'm that fly young nigga?
Lil baby can't you see?
Your style is old my fashion cold tell me who drip like me? Oh![/i]

Petey and Sauce step into the ring. Sauce keeps the mic up to his mouth while Petey is bouncing up and down with his hands in the air. TJ exits the ring and climbs up onto the barricade, leaping into the crowd and crowdsurfing after they barely manage to catch him.

[i]I'm the flyest in the room but you already knew that.
You're lying with those fake ass clothes, so where the truth at?
You say you big drip with the fit but it don't match.
I kill him with the drip (Finishem!) mortal kombat.
Big old sauce, I be drippin' when I'm dressing.
You're trying with them weak ass fits, you need a lesson.
I got too much sauce, nigga thinking that I'll be chiefing.
But I study dripology nigga classes in session.
Don't sleep when I'm drippin' high fashion.
I dripped on a scene.
But I spilled by the gallon.
And they're telling me I'm fly,
So I think that I'm blasting off,
In a spaceship through the stratosphere.[/i]

While Sauce was rapping the last line, both him and Petey got onto the top turnbuckle and held the mics in the air, wanting the crowd to do the last verse with them. The second the verse started, not all, but a majority of the audience joined in. TJ reenters the ring and keeps adlibing.

[i]I'm sorry for drippin' but drip is what I do.
And one of these days I'm gonna get dressed then drip all over you.
I'm that fly young nigga.
Lil baby can't you see?
Your style is old my fashion cold tell me who drip like me? Oh![/i]

Sauce and Petey drop the mics and the audience goes wild! Feeding into the energy from the crowd, they stand in a corner waiting for their opponents to try and top that entrance.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION: Same as normal entrances, just with the belts on them.

TEAM IN-RING INFO

TEAM DISPOSITION: Baby Face

TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Never

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE:
Financial Gain; we just want to get rich through competing
Glory; we just want to win
Gold; we only care about winning Championships and being the best
Platform; we want fame and are using wrestling as your stepping stone
HIP; we just wanna get lit

GIMMICK: Yung Sauce and Lil Petey are aspiring rappers and are working together to get where they want to be. TJ Thompson is basically their hype man that’s just there and wants to make it in wrestling. Together, they are three hipped out, swagged out cool cats.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Trios Match
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Singles Match (they get lonely)
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Microphones, Cars, Solo Cup filled with lean

TEAM MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES:
1. Double Snap Suplex
2. Double Superkick
3. Irish Whip into Lariat
4. Vertical Suplex into knees
5. Elevated Frog Splash
6. Double Russian Leg Sweep
7. Superkick into German Suplex
8. Lariat/Leg Sweep combination
9. Drop Toe Hold into Sliding Dropkick
10. Double Hip Toss

SIGNATURE MOVES

TJ/PETEY
MEET THE MAT -- TJ plants the opponent with Hip is a Construct (Headscissors DDT) and Petey follows up with the Can't See This (Five Knuckle Shuffle).
ONE HIT WONDER -- TJ pins the opponent's arms behind his back while Petey connects with the Drive By (Running High Knee).

TJ/SAUCE
ZOOMIN’ THROUGH THE SKY -- Thompson does the We’re Going On A Trip in Our Favourite Rocket Ship (Airplane Spin) as Sauce catches the opponent out of Thompson’s shoulders with a Jumping Cutter.
MONEY SHOT -- TJ throws the opponent into a turnbuckle with a Monkey Flip and Sauce comes charging in with the Don't Sauce Inside Me (Spear).

SAUCE/PETEY
FOR THE CULTURE -- Saucey hits the Nothing Saucey About It (Leaping Flapjack) onto the knees of Petey.
RENT’S DUE -- Sauce hits a backstabber and Petey delivers the Eat Me (Atomic Leg Drop) while the opponent is still lying on the knees of Sauce.

FINISHING MOVES:

TJ/PETEY
HIDE YO GIRL -- Petey hits the MP3 (Jumping Cutter) then puts TJ up on his shoulders for him to hit an elevated Hip With The Dip (Coffin Drop).
PLATINUM RECORD -- TJ hits the Hip Train (Running Death Valley Driver) and Petey follows up with Lil Petey’s Elbow (The People’s Elbow)
MONEY MOVES -- TJ hits the Get Hip or Die (Blue Thunderbomb) followed up by the Freaky Bomb (Swanton Bomb) and a double Jackknife pin.

TJ/SAUCE
COLLABORATOR -- Lost In The Sauce (Nomisugi Knee Strike) by Sauce followed quickly by The Hip Train (Running Death Valley Driver)
DEEZER SMASH HIT -- TJ holds the opponent in the Please Tap (Boston Crab) while Sauce repeatedly hits the Lost In The Sauce (Nomisugi Knee Strike) to the head until the opponent either taps out or passes out.
BIG RACKS -- TJ climbs the top rope while Sauce hits the Femboy Sauce (Omega Driver). After it hits, TJ jumps off the top rope to hit Hip With The Dip (Coffin Drop).

SAUCE/PETEY
DRIP TOO HARD -- Electric Chair/Top Rope Lost In The Sauce (Nomisugi Knee Strike) Combination.
WE FLY HIGH -- Sauce hits the Soundcloud Smash Hit (Top Rope DDT) and Petey follows up with the Freaky Bomb (Swanton Bomb).
ENDORSEMENT -- Sauce hits the Soundcloud Smash Hit (Top Rope DDT) into a crushing Drive-By (Running High Knee) by Petey.

TRIO
HIP HIP HUZZAH! -- Petey and Sauce wrap the opponent’s arms around the inside legs of the pair and roll the opponent onto his back, Thompson then flies in with a Bridging Jackknife pinfall.
GANGBANG -- A combination of three submission manoeuvres; TJ with the Boston Crab, Sauce with the Hangman’s Clutch II and Petey with the Fujiwara Armbar.
THE HIP HOUSE -- Freaky Bomb (Swanton Bomb), Hip With The Dip (Coffin Drop) and a High Fly Flow from Sauce combination.

BIOGRAPHY

Refer to individual signups.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

None.

Project: Honor and Lil Petey like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum