Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

10/10/2020 ELITE 5 Empty 10/10/2020 ELITE 5

Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:37 am
10/10/2020 (Night #4) ELITE 5

1.  MYOJIN
Last Match: N/A
Record: 5-1
Movement: N/A
The man who I consider the top dog in the land right now, is the man without a title...and that my friends, is a travesty.  Yeah, MYOJIN may not have had a match this week...but he most DEFINITELY made his presence felt.  Although I don’t believe in giving people a free pass in the rankings because they had the week off…see Dickie Watson...I can’t supplant MYOJIN with Colton Saint after MYO beat him a couple shows ago.  But the race for the top of the Elite Five rankings is tighter than ever!

2.  Colton Saint
Last Match: Defeated The Predator
Record: 5-2 (X-Factor Champion)
Movement: 1 ^
The X-Factor Champion made simple work of The Predator and showed off why he is not someone to mess with.  With Kimberly Chase by his side, Colton is a dangerous man.  He is a workhorse who has appeared on every Project: Honor show so far...and doesn’t look to stop anytime soon.  He may have a slightly worse record than Zane, but when not facing him...his opponents are a PH-best nineteen-and-four.  He has faced the best of the best and deserves to stand above the crowd.  He should definitely be Number One on my list...but after the September Twenty-fifth episode of Proving Grounds, I couldn’t leapfrog him over our Number One.

3. Dickie Watson
Last Match: N/A
Record: 4-1 (Grand Champion)
Movement: 1 v
No knock against the Grand Champion, but he spent last Proving Grounds licking the wounds that Jacob Steele gave him, instead of fighting.  So while he was dormant on the card, he took a small tumble in the Elite Five.

4.  Zane
Last Match: Defeated Red Riot & Contessa Floran
Record: 4-1 (Warrior Rising Champion)
Movement: N/A]
She fought off two hungry ladies in Red Riot and Contessa Floran, to retain her Warrior Rising Championship and hold onto this number four spot.  Zane could have easily taken the number three spot, if it wasn’t for the fact that her four-and-one record is against individuals who have a combined record of nine-and-seventeen when they are not facing her.  While she is damn good at what she does, it looks like she may need some better competition.

5.  Jacob Steele
Last Match: Defeated Ryan Young
Record: 1-1
Movement: N/A
Three shows ago, Jacob burst onto the PH scene to challenge Dickie Watson for the Grand Championship.  Even though he didn’t walk away with the title...he did walk away with the number five spot on the last Elite Five.  This week?  He holds tight onto that number five spot after a convincing victory against Ryan Young in the Main Event.  While definitely proving age is nothing more than a number, I’m sure Jacob might be itching to test Dickie Watson again.

10/10/2020 ELITE 5 XRUzg28

Project: Honor likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum