Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

10/26/2020 ELITE 5 Empty 10/26/2020 ELITE 5

Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:57 pm
10/24/2020 (Night #5) ELITE 5

1.  Dickie Watson
Last Match: Defeated MYOJIN
Record: 5-1 (Grand Champion)
Movement: 2 ^
At Bloodbath, Dickie Watson pulled out all the stops to hold onto his Grand Championship.  I kick myself at the idea that for a moment, Zane was better.  But after stewing on it...I opened my eyes to the true tear Dickie is running through Project: Honor with.  His one loss?  A tag match against Colton Saint & MYOJIN, where his PARTNER was the one who was pinned.  So with that idea...Dickie has never been pinned...never submitted...never bested by anyone.  And with all of that...that is what places him SQUARELY on the top of this week’s Elite Five!

2.  Zane
Last Match: Defeated Colton Saint
Record: 5-1 (Warrior Rising Champion)
Movement: 2 ^
After Zane beat Colton Saint, I thought hard about placing her on top of the Elite Mountain.  She defeated one of the top men in the company.  She walked out of Bloodbath with her Warrior Rising Championship and honestly, should be X-Factor Champion as well...if it wasn’t for some loophole that Kimberly Chase found.  But another strike against Zane is the fact that her opponents combined record when not facing her...is a nasty looking fifteen and twenty.

3. MYOJIN
Last Match: Lost to Dickie Watson
Record: 5-2
Movement: 2 v
MYOJIN was ready to walk out of Bloodbath as Grand Champion...someone thought otherwise.  Although, despite his little setback, I don’t think ‘The Shining Star’ is going to stop in his quest to put gold on his shoulder.  He gave everything he had at Bloodbath and lost it by what could be nothing more than excess sweat on his hands.  I’ll be interested to see what he does next.

4.  Colton Saint
Last Match: Loss to Zane
Record: 5-3 (X=Factor Champion)
Movement: v
She fought off two hungry ladies in Red Riot and Contessa Floran, to retain her Warrior Rising Championship and hold onto this number four spot.  Zane could have easily taken the number three spot, if it wasn’t for the fact that her four-and-one record is against individuals who have a combined record of nine-and-seventeen when they are not facing her.  While she is damn good at what she does, it looks like she may need some better competition.

5.  Sarah Roberts
Last Match: Won the 8-Person Rage In A Cage Match
Record: 2-0
Movement: N/A
Sarah’s first match was impressive as she and Jay Jones took out Jonny C and Jay Vaughan.  But that Rage in a Cage match?  That was ASTOUNDING!  She outlasted some bloodthirsty individuals, some twisted minds, and a few who were bent on revenge.  And now?  Now she is the number one contender for the Warrior Rising Championship.  It should be interesting to see how high she can fly!

10/26/2020 ELITE 5 ITQLeqS

Project: Honor likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum