Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
MYOJIN
MYOJIN

MYŌJIN / 明神 Empty MYŌJIN / 明神

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:25 am
MYŌJIN / 明神 3078a5ad8a331815b7a7c504750cd49c

BASIC INFO

RING NAME: MYŌJIN
NICKNAME(S): “The Shining Star”.
HEIGHT: 5’9”
WEIGHT: 185 lbs.
DATE OF BIRTH: 06/14/1997
HOMETOWN: Namba, Osaka, Japan.
RESIDING FROM: San Diego, California.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASE: Yuuji Kamijou

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: “Blinding Lights” by The Weekend
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): The lights dim down as the slow synth intro of Blinding Lights begins as a spotlight suddenly appears on a figure on the ramp, with his back turned and begins kneeling. Once the beat finally kicks in, MYOJIN explodes with energy- wearing a masquerade-style mask over his eyes, and turns around with a confident smile on his face, raising his arms to soak in the positive reaction from everyone around.

I been tryna call
I been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
I’m going through withdrawals
You don’t even have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch, baby

With his blonde locks hanging over his face. He then whips his head back, flipping his hair out of his face before excitedly running down the ring before performing a cartwheel and a jump, landing on his feet near ringside!

I look around and Sin City’s cold and empty (oh)
No one’s around to judge me (oh)
I can’t see clearly when you’re gone

He climbs up to the apron, grabs a hold of the top rope, and slingshots himself into the ring. MYOJIN performs a somersault roll, landing on his side with a hand on his hip. The other, taking off his mask to reveal his piercing blue eye contacts. He tosses it aside nonchalantly before climbing up the top turnbuckle, tilting his head upward as if he’s looking toward the sky- while the lights mimic stars above.

I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights
No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I’m drowning in the night
Oh, when I’m like this, you’re the one I trust
Hey, hey, hey!

He backflips off, back onto his feet while taking off his flamboyant coat and moving to his corner. The lights go back to normal as he checks his wrist tape. His charismatic smile fading to a more focused expression as he paces back and forth, ready for action.

Code:
The lights dim down as the slow synth intro of Blinding Lights begins as a spotlight suddenly appears on a figure on the ramp, with his back turned and begins kneeling. Once the beat finally kicks in, MYOJIN explodes with energy- wearing a masquerade-style mask over his eyes, and turns around with a confident smile on his face, raising his arms to soak in the positive reaction from everyone around.

[color=#a7e4f2][i]I been tryna call
I been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
I’m going through withdrawals
You don’t even have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch, baby[/i][/color]

With his blonde locks hanging over his face. He then whips his head back, flipping his hair out of his face before excitedly running down the ring before performing a cartwheel and a jump, landing on his feet near ringside!

[color=#a7e4f2][i]I look around and Sin City’s cold and empty (oh)
No one’s around to judge me (oh)
I can’t see clearly when you’re gone[/i][/color]

He climbs up to the apron, grabs a hold of the top rope, and slingshots himself into the ring. MYOJIN performs a somersault roll, landing on his side with a hand on his hip. The other, taking off his mask to reveal his piercing blue eye contacts. He tosses it aside nonchalantly before climbing up the top turnbuckle, tilting his head upward as if he’s looking toward the sky- while the lights mimic stars above.

[color=#a7e4f2][i]I said, ooh, I’m blinded by the lights
No, I can’t sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I’m drowning in the night
Oh, when I’m like this, you’re the one I trust
Hey, hey, hey![/i][/color]

He backflips off, back onto his feet while taking off his flamboyant coat and moving to his corner. The lights go back to normal as he checks his wrist tape. His charismatic smile fading to a more focused expression as he paces back and forth, ready for action.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): (Will do this later.)

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

CHARACTER DISPOSITION: Choose from options below:
Baby Face with some cockiness/arrogance. Think Hiroshi Tanahashi in the early to mid 2000s.

TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Choose from options below:
Sometimes, only against people that cheat against him, never in a very heelish way like low blows or a cheapshot- More like a sneaky trickster style, using clever methods.

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE: Delete all that DO NOT apply:
Financial Gain; you just want to get rich through competing
Passion; you live and breathe wrestling, winning or losing doesn’t matter to you
Gold; you only care about winning Championships and being the best
Platform; you want fame and are using wrestling as your stepping stone
Self-doubt; you feel overshadowed and want to prove yourself

GIMMICK: Shouta is a young Japanese-American MMA prodigy turned professional wrestler. Using his love for visual kei and admiration of stage personas, he created an alter ego named MYOJIN- a charismatic, eccentric character that is basically himself cranked up to eleven. Somewhat arrogant, with a bit of a smart mouth, and a tiny flair for the dramatic- though able to back it up with his ability in the ring. A fan-favorite that is known for his uniqueness and energy when he’s in the squared circle. He’s a rookie in wrestling but has always had an appreciation for combat sports, as it comes naturally to him.

He has a unique hybrid style of both being a risk-taking high flyer and a methodical technical wizard. Definitely, MMA based given his experience in the octagon, but also a bit of a showman at times as well. One moment could be performing a graceful moonsault and the other, locking someone into a painful armbar. His striking capability as well is not to be taken lightly, given his almost uncharacteristic hard-hitting strikes.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Submission matches.
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Deathmatches.
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Kendo stick!

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
1. Palm Strike
2. Step-Up Enzuigiri
3. Spinning Heel Kick
4. Bridging Northern Lights Suplex
5. Snapmare -> Basement Dropkick
6. Slingshot Flatliner
7. Superkick
8. Corner Springboard Moonsault
9. Standing Shooting Star Press
10. Backflip Headscissors Takedown
11. Snap German Suplex
12. Flying Forearm Smash
13. Double Knee Armbreaker
14. Dragon Screw Leg Whip
15. Sweeping Hip Toss
16. Corkscrew Neckbreaker
17. Space Rolling Elbow
18. Flying Cross Armbar
19. Low Dropkick
20. Calf Slicer
21. Romero Special Dragon Sleeper
22. Mounted Triangle Armbar
23. Single Leg Boston Crab
24. Bridging Figure Four Leglock
25. Wheelbarrow Armdrag
26 Japanese Armdrag
27. Springboard Dropkick
29. Slingshot Corkscrew Plancha
30. Dropsault
31. Diving Crossbody
33. Spaceman Moonsault
34. Triangle Choke
35. Japanese Leg Roll Clutch
36. Leg Trap Sunset Flip Powerbomb

SIGNATURE MOVES (5 MAX):
1. Tueur de Beauté - Omoplata Crossface
2.  Passion Flower - Multiple Spanish Fly Variations:
- Standing
- Ripcord
- Avalanche
- Inverted
3. Divine Star Press - Handspring Corkscrew Moonsault
4. Love From Osaka - Step-Up Axe Kick
5.Glamour Pin - Arm-Trap Crucifix Pin

FINISHING MOVES (3 MAX):
1. Orion - Imanari Roll / Rolling Heel Hook
3. Falling From Heaven - Multiple 450 Splash Variations:
- Imploding
- Springboard
- Phoenix Splash (Rarely Used)

BIOGRAPHY

Shouta Kuromiya was born in Namba, Osaka, Japan before his family moved to California in the late 90s.

Shouta when growing up was always interested in the world of combative sports. Mainly thanks to his family. The Kuromiya family was filled with a few generations of MMA fighters, including Shouta’s father. He grew up with a love for professional wrestling and both MMA, and instantly at a young age wanted to be like his predecessors. So of course as he grew up, he trained at every chance he had and got into professional MMA. He also had an affinity for rock and metal, more specifically loving the styles and larger than life personalities most rockstars had.

His career showed that he was a natural at the sport once he began his career at 18 years old, sporting a win-loss record of 12-4-1. He wasn’t the absolute best, but he was a shining star of the light heavyweight division. He was known for being usually upbeat and also an arrogant hotshot at times, and loved to take all the spotlight. Something which earned him the nickname, Myojin- shining deity. After a while, however, Shouta recently had wanted to try something new. Something different.

As someone who loved pro wrestling, he wanted to become a wrestler. And his family still supported his decision, so he began to train and become ready. Using his liking for stage personas and music as inspiration, he created his wrestling persona- MYOJIN, a glamorous and flamboyant, over the top character that helped him stand out.

Not too long on the indies, he was considered a promising rookie in the business for his unique blend of high-flying acrobatics and technical ability. It didn’t take long for him to eventually find himself getting a chance to fight at high profile promotions, like Project: Honor.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Wrestleworld Next Up Award 2020
1x Wrestleworld Territorial Champion

SUPPORTING CAST

1. NAME: Akira Kuromiya
RELATION: His older sister, a well-known star in the MMA community.
2. NAME: Satoshi Kuromiya
RELATION: The oldest of the three siblings, he retired from MMA after a nasty unfortunate injury- but spends time training people in his gym.
3. NAME: Austin Rex
RELATION: An agent at Wrestleworld, a professional wrestler turned producer that seeks out talent.

HANDLER INFORMATION

NAME: What’s your first name? Mikel (I honestly prefer being referred to as Chao.)
EXPERIENCE: How long have you been e-Fedding? For about a year now.
TWITTER HANDLE: What’s your @? @HeavenlyStarboy
ARE YOU ABLE TO WRITE MATCHES FROM TIME TO TIME? Yes, not often though as I’m busy doing the same for the fed I admin.
DO YOU GFX OR MAKE VIDEOS? No
HOW DID YOU FIND US? What led you here? Keiko/Lulu invited me!
WHAT’S YOUR FONT COLOR? #a7e4f2

Last edited by MYOJIN on Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:06 pm; edited 15 times in total
Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

MYŌJIN / 明神 Empty Re: MYŌJIN / 明神

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:47 am
Welcome to Project: Honor! Be sure to read the Code of Honor to keep up with the rules here. Feel free to join our Discord server! You may join by clicking the "Connect" button on the sidebar where it shows the Discord widget. If you have any questions, DM's are open. You may post an introduction to everyone if you would like here!
SAUCE
SAUCE

Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:59 pm
thing's we love to see and this is one of them
MYOJIN
MYOJIN

Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:07 pm
Updates to the moveset and finally added some accomplishments.
MYOJIN
MYOJIN

Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:07 pm
Updates to the moveset and finally added some accomplishments.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum