Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
MYOJIN
MYOJIN

Lights. Camera. Action! (MYŌJIN RP #1) Empty Lights. Camera. Action! (MYŌJIN RP #1)

Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:37 am
“Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who’s the most likely to become Grand Champion of them all?”

The mellow, charismatic voice rang out across a room. Victorian in nature as it was covered with a floral wall pattern. An intricately painted ceiling as well. The room also had fancy, vintage furniture. It was inspired by an aristocratic aesthetic, but more noticeably- The room was lighted up by a hot pink neon hue. An interesting touch to a room that seemed to be based on older times. Though in the center of it all, there was a large mirror. One with a clear reflection of the individual that was speaking. The blonde-haired, eye shadow wearing, flamboyantly dressed, Shining Star himself. He smiled at the reflection. Obviously, a mirror couldn’t respond to a question- but it showed him who he wanted to see: himself, of course.

MYOJIN began running a fancy comb through his hair slowly, eyeing himself in the mirror. He was someone who always liked to keep a rather good looking appearance. Who would he be if he didn’t? He sat the comb down against the dresser next to the mirror, before turning his chair completely around.

““Oh! Hello, kings, queens, and all the royalty in between! Allow me to introduce myself, I’m MYOJIN.” He wore a look of mock surprise as if he weren’t expecting an ‘audience’. A charming smile began to grow on his face. “Don’t mind me, I’ve just been spending some time to think of how to present myself at the upcoming very first Project: Honor event, Proving Grounds.”

“You know, I just want to look good- after all, this match I have coming up- It could possibly lead to one of the biggest matches of my career. Maybe THE biggest. The two people on this card that win their match the quickest, they get to face each other to become the inaugural Grand Champion. Now that is an opportunity no one can just simply pass out. Who wouldn’t want to be the first top champion in the history of a promotion? Who wouldn’t want to make history?”

He clasped his hands together, leaning forward ever so slightly. “I know I want to.”

“But I’m getting too far ahead of myself, a lot of you probably don’t know who I am- and everyone else that’s opened their mouths has been trying to convince you of just how great they are already, so I’ll save you the repetitive boredom and be bluntly honest about myself: I’m a…”

““Ambionist at heart.”

The Shining Star’s smile faded as he started to speak more seriously. ““I take the craft, the art of combat sports very seriously. As someone’s who gone from the octagon to the squared circle, as someone who’s taken and given beatings in the name of it all- The ambition; always looking forward to moving higher- never staying complacent, is what keeps me going. Just the mere thought of getting my hands on gold and gaining glory helps me push forward. I love the competition, I thrive off of it- Wanting to be the best has always kept me trying to drive for perfection; whether that be trying to be the cutest bitch in the room… or the deadliest technical magician in the squared circle. I’m just a competitive person, I was raised to be that way… so you can imagine the excitement I have for a place filled with people that have similar mindsets. A roster filled with mostly young, definitely fierce fighters who all have a chip on their shoulder.”

His grin returned, “So you can imagine the excitement… and sort of disappointment when I realized that I’m facing Caden Young.”

MYOJIN raised his hands in mock surrender. “Now wait, wait, hear me out. I can already imagine a lot are thinking ‘But, MYOJIN- You two are very similar!’ ...And no, I don’t mean that because we’re both Asians. I mean that because we’re both young, eager, dare I say… we both are even a little arrogant. Though, if you ask me, I think that’s where the similarities stop.”

“If I’m to be honest, Caden? I don’t think you’re that really… invested in this. I think you’re more worried about putting those brands you wear on live television than actually fighting for a chance to really become the champion. You seem, honestly, more comfortable where are you now and don’t seem to take any of this that seriously. You’re already rich, you’ve made that very clear, you’re Assistant TO THE General Manager already. What are you exactly looking forward to? What are you looking to gain from this?”

MYOJIN placed a hand to his ear as if he were expecting to hear an answer. Though made a playful frown. “I do think you’re an amazing fighter, I’ve done my research on you and you aren’t a joke. You’ve done a lot in wrestling for someone who’s only like… twenty. Though you don’t seem really that… interested in the fight that we’re going to have! Caden, we could put on a match that everyone could remember for years to come in Project: Honor. We could steal the spotlight of the whole entire show, no matter who wins or loses! But all I’ve really seen you do is take a couple of shots at me on Twitter and drool over that Kimberly lady! You have the talent, I DEFINITELY have the talent- Let’s make this something special!”

Suddenly, his face turned rather serious as he brushed a tuft of golden hair away from his face. “Because if you don’t take this match as seriously as I am, I’m going to pop your arm out of place. I’m not here to just look pretty; I came here to fight. I came here to win. I want to be the first Grand Champion just like anyone else, and if you aren’t coming at me with your A-game. If you’re not giving it your all for just a split second… I’m gonna make you tap.”

Suddenly, MYOJIN’s expression went back to lighthearted. “So I really do hope you gimme your best shot. I know I will be giving you mine. It would sure be a shame to get all that Designer clothing dirty, wouldn’t it?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum