Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
thepredator

YouTube: Shut Your Mouth or I'll Have it Wired Shut For You Empty YouTube: Shut Your Mouth or I'll Have it Wired Shut For You

Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:32 pm
YouTube:

Mexico City, Mexico.

'I'm calling out anyone who can face the champion!'

There is a hush over the crowd.  This is El Tigre.  Unstoppable.  Immovable.  6'7 and built like a brick shit house, he had mowed through the competition to get where he is and did so without suffering a single loss.  He stands dominant in the center of the ring, practically growling at the back.

'No one is brave enough?  None of you have the CAJONES, to face me, El Ti-'

Cut to black.

There is a groan building in the audience and the rising crescendo of a guitar brings about murmurs, whispers of a demon.

"'Fight!" the song begins and the spotlight lands on a man standing draped in all black, with a ferocious smile stitched into the mask.  It's the Predator, the Underground Demon.  His makeshift braids dangle over is face as he makes his way to the ring, the audience cheering him on.  In the ring, El Tigre is not amused, removing the belt from his shoulder as he drapes it over the turnbuckle.  The menacing masked man leaps over the rope and stares for a moment up at the champion.

"'Get the Fuck Over It"

And with no further ado, he attacks and the bell signals the beginning of the match.  

Right cross, knee, left jab, knee, high elbow, knee.  

The champion is down to his knee, caught off guard by the relentless assault, another knee to the face doubling his vision.  For a moment, the assault relents only for a middle finger to add insult to injury as the masked man catches the champion by the head, drilling knees and elbows into him.  After a few moments, the champion lies still in the ring.  The masked man, still draped in his long black jacket, steps onto the back of the champions thighs, pulling his arms behind his back before lifting his chest from the ground.

Placing his foot squarely onto the back of El Tigre's head, the masked menace drives the champions' face into the mat before he turns, ducking between the ropes and over the barrier, making his way back through the audience as the referee begins to count.

'1...2...'

The champion does not stir.  His face is bloodied.  The ref tries to look over him while still counting.  

'5...6...'

The masked man continues towards the back of the audience and the exit.  The champion still is not moving and the referee kneels down, concern spreading across his face.

'10!'

The bell rings and somewhere in the distance can be heard, 'Winner by Disqualification and still champion, El Tigre,' only to be met with mostly negative, mixed results.  The stretches come from the back and the champion is lifted onto it and wheeled to the back.  The camera zooms towards the champions pulverized face as the video fades to black.

Comments:

horrorholic22: Holy shit!  I think he broke his jaw.
.                >redded5891: I heard El Tigre retired...
.                          >horrorholic22: I read that earlier!
.                                            Load 22 Other Comments

coltsaintfan99:  Who is this?
.                 >horrorholic22:  That's the Predator, the Stiffest Motherfucker in the West!
.                 >redditluv2:  The government during tax season
.                                    >Load 12 Other Comments
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum