Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

HELL ON EARTH 2020 Empty HELL ON EARTH 2020

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:18 am
HELL ON EARTH 2020 KT6lS8N

HELL ON EARTH 2020 B955zen

ROCK JOHNSON: What, is a stroll down memory lane supposed to make it make more sense to me?

It’s impossible to feel comfortable - Callum Walker’s dressed in a suit and tie, but walking through Rock Johnson’s mansion and basking in all the different busts, statues, and art dedicated to the Roman Empire feels like a night at the museum. Right now, he’s sitting in his potential employer’s living room, staring down a wall that looks fresh out of a Spartan battlefield as it’s absolutely covered with ancient weapons.

ROCK JOHNSON: I wouldn’t dream of bestowing the burden of understanding on you. After all - you’ve crossed the threshold into my home, sat down, have been served tea, and felt comfortable enough in my home without having a mind filled of fights, wars, and bloody standoffs in the ring. Those old war-hawks trading combat stories are the ones that carry the weight of understanding, I’m afraid.

CALLUM WALKER: I find it difficult to believe any number of war hawks showing bruises and cracking open ‘cold ones’ over near death experiences could make things clearer for me. If you remember, I’ve had my go in the ring, I just preferred broadcast shows to bloodbaths. Or have you gotten sentimental with age?

Rock Johnson sneers and brushes the idea away, as he reaches for a sword’s sheath.

ROCK JOHNSON: Soft? I’d say I’ve gotten refined. Bending to your extremes only lets you go farther without breaking. Frankly, I wouldn’t let the thought sink in. We’ve already started eyeing fighters that’d fit the ideal of what we’ve got in mind. A soft person would be kind and polite while sending perfectly good men to the lion’s den.

Callum clears his throat.

CALLUM WALKER: Lion’s den; we’re meeting each other at the middle of the bridge, finally. I couldn’t think of a better metaphor to describe this - it feels as if you’re stepping into the lion’s den, even trying to coordinate the lion’s den, with nothing but blind faith guiding the way. Considering all the outlooks for a fighter, I’m going to be bold and say you’re already on one of the best paths. You fought in the ring for decades. You aren’t sitting behind some commentary table using the last two brain cells you’ve got left to drool out fight analysis. I fail to see what else you’ve got to prove.

Rock chuckles, shakes his head, and taps the sheath a few times.

ROCK JOHNSON: An apology isn’t necessary. You’re absolutely correct. Mr. Johnson stepping out in a suit and tie with a prim and proper front would’ve made me laugh a few years ago. I’d have made a quip about using this platform to make an appearance on Dancing with the Stars before the place shut down.

ROCK JOHNSON: However, when I was graced with this vision of bringing back the days of knights and gladiators under the bright lights, this familiar feeling crept in. In the ring, I’d feel it when someone takes their last breath before the airflow’s cut off. This sense of knowing is what you fail to appreciate- as do many, many people that wake up one day with a nest egg and a dream of being the next big wrestling federation.

CALLUM WALKER: Yes? What is it that I’m not knowing?

Johnson clicks his teeth, and withdraws the ancient sword from it’s hilt to raise it above his head.

ROCK JOHNSON: You believe that I am investing in a federation that believes itself to be a Pantheon, a gathering of the Gods where all things are fair and just. The closest thing this place may find to a God isn’t Neptune or Jupiter, I’m afraid is Caligula. Oderint dum metuant. "Let them hate me, as long as they fear me.” I’m presenting a place where violence is law, and those who enforce it are those capable of giving out more than the others. I’m offering an opportunity to watch swords sharpen by clashing with others, until only the pinnacle are able to keep their heads above water.

CALLUM WALKER: If you’re not asking me to help you lead these poor souls to heaven, what’re you asking?

This scene fades out to the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, AZ, to a completely filled stadium as pyrotechnics erupt at the stage as BURN IT by FEVER 333 blares across the arena’s speakers. The camera cuts to the most gorgeous commentary team in wrestling history sitting at their table, at ringside.

TREY BOOKER: Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to HELL ON EARTH! Project Honor is proud to bring you tonight’s show, live from Phoenix Arizona!

J.T. PRICE: That’s right everyone! I fried an egg on the pavement today, but that doesn’t come close to how hot the action’s gonna be inside the ring! On tonight’s show, all of the hoops and obstacles are out of the way - we are going to be crowning NOT ONE, NOT TWO, but THREE champions TONIGHT, TONIGHT ONLY. The pillars of this place are gonna be made tonight - the question is, who will be those pillars? What fighters are going to be pioneers for the brand?

TREY BOOKER: I’ve got a few hints - the people walking home tonight with gold over their shoulders are going to be INHUMANE at handling pain, and twice as bad at dealing it out.

HELL ON EARTH 2020 SHontpE

TREY BOOKER: “Ladies and gentlemen, before we even get started with our opening contest, I’ve been told that we have to address something that happened before we came on the air tonight. We had two young wrestlers in the ring tonight to warm up the crowd, they were trying out for a spot in Project: Honor..It didn’t go that way, did it?”

J.T. PRICE: “No. These young men wanted an opportunity to showcase what they can bring to the table, to give the fight of a lifetime for the audience. They were not anticipating this..”

TREY BOOKER: “I really don’t want people to see this, but let’s take a look.”

Inside of the ring, the lightning quick Johnny Sykes trades punches with the heavy handed Reginald Baroni. Sykes counters a right hand, before a flurry of rights sends Baroni to the mat. Sykes, livening the crowd up, shouts out to them before ducking a right hand, swinging him around into a spinning neckbreaker!

Baroni stumbles to his feet, turning towards Sykes, who delivers several kicks to the knee followed by a swinging leg sweep. He jumps to his feet, waving ‘bye bye’ before landing a standing moonsault. The crowd grows incredibly loud following the moonsault. Sykes hears the crowd grow even louder as he notices something.

Standing before him on the ring apron is Colton Saint, as Kimberly Chase stands on the outside of the ring. Looking as if he’s frozen in time, Sykes stares at Saint, who enters the ring. Baroni is slow to his feet, freezing like Sykes upon the arrival of the monstrous man. The two look at each other, having thrown the match out in their minds.

The two young talents immediately go after Saint, hitting him with right hands. The crowd erupts in cheers as they watch Saint stagger backwards. Finding themselves in a vicarious position, they each grab one of Saint’s arms, attempting a double irish whip. Saint twists under them, pulling them both in before grabbing their throats. He slams them down face first by their neck as the crowd has trouble reacting to this.

Saint charges in with a knee to the skull of Baroni, followed by a stinging left hook to Sykes. In a fit of rage, Saint grabs Sykes by the scruff of the neck and gear, whipping him head first out of the ring over the second rope, only for Sykes to meet the guard rail with his face! Sykes is twitching outside of the ring in front of some horrified fans.

Smelling blood in the water, Colton Saint swarms around the ring, watching Baroni stir before getting to a knee. With his hyper aggression coming out, Saint grabs a hold of Baroni, hooking him in for a standing dragon sleeper as Kimberly Chase climbs onto the ring apron. The two lock eyes, with a smiling Kimberly blowing a kiss to him. Saint lifts Baroni for a reverse suplex, twisting it over suddenly into For Kimberly, With Love!!

Kimberly climbs into the ring, demanding to see more. Saint hops to his feet, gripping Baroni by the neck, holding him in a standing position for Kimberly to watch. She smiles at Baroni, making a heart gesture with her hands before breaking that heart as a scowl grows from her lips. Saint grabs onto Baroni again, lifting him up and drops him into ANOTHER For Kimberly, With Love!!

Laughing hysterically into the face of the fallen Reginald Baroni, Saint stands up again, looking at Kimberly, cocking his head suddenly. She takes his direction and walks to the ropes, leaning on the second rope for Saint as he exits the ring to the outside. He takes Kimberly’s hand, allowing her off of the ring apron as well as they walk up the ramp. A chorus of boos are directed at the two, egging Kimberly on to raise Colton Saint’s hand. They pause for a moment before he pulls his arm away, storming to the back with her.

TREY BOOKER: “Absolutely disgusting actions by Colton Saint and Kimberly Chase, J.T.”

J.T. PRICE: “We did get word that both of the young wrestlers are currently being checked on by the medical staff. These guys just wanted an opportunity, but they picked a bad night to do it.”

HELL ON EARTH 2020 XR13nrF

HELL ON EARTH 2020 KfPUUZ6

The scene cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in hand. Four ladders are set up on each side of the ring. The camera pans out to show the Project: Honor Warrior Rising Championship hanging twenty feet above the middle of the ring.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Welcome to the opening match of the night! This is a four-way LADDER MATCH and it is for the PROJECT: HONOR WARRIOR RISING CHAMPIONSHIP! The first person to unlatch the belt from above the ring will be crowned Champion! INTRODUCING FIRST…

The light dims and changes into the red light.

I got two letters from you

Last words of the runaway

Your love was written so true

And now I can't speak your name

I faced destruction and you

just killed me and walked away

The smoke fills the floor.

I gave my heart to the cruel

Now it will not beat again

The light turn back into the bright white as Daniel Horror is come out from the entrance area.

I hope you do

I hope you suffer

I hope you do

I hope you suffer

I hope you do

I hope you suffer

I hope you do

Just like I suffered

The light turns into the normal light as Horror walks into the ring and wait for his opponent and a match.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at two hundred and fifteen pounds… From Chicago, Illinois… “The Daredevil”... DANNIEEELLL HORRRORRR!!

TREY BOOKER: This man has tried to proclaim this is Project: Horror instead of Honor, so let’s see what he’s got tonight to make this legit.

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, he hasn’t impressed me yet, but this is a match that always brings great moments, so we’ll see I suppose.

HOLLY PEREZ: Introducing next…

The lights in the arena shift to several shades of purple as “Hopes and Dreams” by Cement City begins to play on the sound system. A countdown from three to zero is shown before the crowd in unison chants “Go Zane Go!” Right on cue with the tempo picking up Zane makes her way onto the stage. Adorned in her custom entrance coat and mask, she looks out to the adoring fans, giving a nod of approval and then heading over to the ring. Zane hops up onto the apron, soaking in the adulation from the fans for a moment. Again on cue with her theme, she turns around and leaps over the top rope into the ring. She then heads over to the adjacent ropes, stepping onto the bottom and middle rope, giving a salute to the enthusiastic crowd. Another nod from the masked Zane causes the fans to somehow cheer louder before the moon child backflips off the ropes, landing in the center of the ring on one knee. Getting up to her feet, Zane removes her mask, showcasing it with a smile on her face before heading over to the nearest corner. She then removes her ring coat and hands both the coat and mask to the ring attendant. With her music fading to silence, Zane places her focus on the task at hand.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at one hundred and ten pounds… From Anaheim, California… “The Crescent Moon”... ZAAANEEEEEE!!!

TREY BOOKER: The underdog of the match. She’s got a lot of heart and has the support of the fans. Definitely like what I’ve seen from her so far.

J.T. PRICE: Trey, I’m just gonna say it… she doesn’t stand a chance. Look at who’s in this match, then look at her.

HOLLY PEREZ: And their opponent…

The roaring of the crowd finally simmers down as the lights in the venue go out.

“1.
4.”

The beat drops and the bass kicks in, a light teal lighting shines down onto the man who just entered from behind the curtains; Adrian Hil. A mixture of cheers and boos are let out from the crowd, and no matter what noise they’re making, Adrian can’t help but smirk knowing they paid money to see him. He walks down the ramp with a confident stance, smacking away the hands of fans attempting to high-five him. Upon rolling into the ring, the lights go back to normal and Adrian takes a seat on the bottom turnbuckle nearest to him.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at two hundred and five pounds… From Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada… “The Van-City Wizard”... ADRRRIAANNN HILLLL!!!!!

TREY BOOKER: This guy just so happened to be in the right place at the right time. He hasn’t even had a debut match yet and is already contending for a Title right out the gate.

“The Kill” by Thirty Seconds to Mars blasts through the speakers. The fans immediately begin to boo. Alejandro Correa steps out onto the stage and the boos intensify. Alejandro walks straight to the ring with his eyes locked on his opponents. When he gets into the ring, he immediately faces the crowd. He raises his arms up and then slowly puts them back down.

HOLLY PEREZ: And lastly… Weighing in at two hundred and twenty-five pounds… From Madrid, Spain… “El Pistolero”... ALEJJANNDROOOO CORREEAAAAA!!

J.T. PRICE: Now this is my favorite to win. Just look at him. He just looks like a Champion.

TREY BOOKER: Wipe your face, J.T. You got drool everywhere.

The four contenders get to their corners while the ref looks over at the officials on the side. Before he can signal for the bell, Correa charges right at Hil and delivers a NASTY clothesline taking him out of the ring. He looks back at the others and that's when the ref calls for the start of the match.

DING! DING! DING!

TREY BOOKER: For someone who wants to ‘save’ wrestling, he sure uses some dirty tactics.

J.T. PRICE: He took advantage of an opportunity he saw, I respect that. Now shut up and watch.

TREY BOOKER: Our job is legit to commentate on the match…

With Hil being at the side of the ring, Correa, Zane, and Horror inch closer to the middle of the ring. Suddenly, Correa runs out of the ring while they look on at him. Horror changes the direction of his attention to Zane and blindsides her with an elbow to her jaw. He backs her up to the ropes and then whips her to the opposite side of the ring. She rebounds off the ropes while Horror sprints to her. He attempts a clothesline, but she dodges. Horror hits the ropes--

TREY BOOKER: LOOK AT CORREA! HE’S GOT THE LADDER! AND OH MY GOD!

J.T. PRICE: MY DUDE! HE JUST SWUNG THE LADDER AT HORROR FROM OUTSIDE THE RING AND NAILED HIM RIGHT IN THE BACK! HORROR COLLAPSES!

After Horror collapsed, he rolled out of the ring. Zane looks at Correa who slides the ladder into the ring. Before he can slide into the ring himself, Zane runs at the ropes and jumps onto the top rope. She jumps off and connects a huge springboard hurricanrana onto Correa! She immediately gets back up to her feet and slides into the ring. She grabs a hold of the ladder and goes to lift it up. Struggling at first, she’s able to set it up close to the ropes, but has to move it closer to the middle of the ring which she is attempting now. Hil is back on his feet and slides into the ring. Zane finally gets the ladder where it needs to be and starts to climb. Before Hil can get too far, Correa is already back to his feet and grabs a hold of him from outside the ring. He jerks his legs so that his face plants into the mat and drags him out of the ring. The second he’s out of the ring, he connects the Ground Zero!

TREY BOOKER: This man just doesn’t give up. He may have been down for a couple seconds, but he is decimating otherwise.

J.T. PRICE: I tried to tell you, Trey, but you never listen to me.

TREY BOOKER: I think I listen too much, that’s the problem.

Zane almost reaches the very top of the ladder and extends her arms in an attempt to get the belt unlatched. After a couple tries and being unsuccessful each time, she climbs up another step. Zane starts to lose her balance, but catches herself. Horror is on his feet outside the ring. He grabs a ladder and slides it into the ring, sliding in directly after. Zane continues reaching, but is about a hands-length away. Instead of setting up the ladder that he brought into the ring, Horror starts to climb up. The ladder shakes a little bit and Zane’s side lifts up a tiny bit as Horror continues to climb. When he reaches the top he throws a right hook at Zane. She ducks and throws one at him. It hits, so she throws another, but he blocks it and then headbutts her. Correa, who’s currently on the outside of the ring, slides and runs to climb up on Zane’s side. He reaches right behind her and throws a right hand into her back. Horror goes through throw a punch at Zane also, but she ducks her head. The momentum of his throw sends him off of the ladder and down onto the mat. He lands on his back and starts holding it. On the ladder, Zane tries to push her elbow back and into Correa’s head and she does! She gets him groggy enough to where he’s just sitting there.

TREY BOOKER: What is she looking for here? Zane really isn’t in a good spot right now.

J.T. PRICE: She has his head in her arm right now and seems to be positioning for something…

TREY BOOKER: HOLY SHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ZANE?! SC ZANE POP OFF THE TOP OF THE LADDER! THE SHIRANUI DOUBLE KNEE BACKBREAKER FROM WAY UP! ZANE IS LAID OUT AND CORREA IS FLAILING AROUND THE RING IN AN IMMENSE AMOUNT OF PAIN!

J.T. PRICE: WHAT A MOVE! I hate it was against my guy, but you can’t deny how beautiful that was.

Right after they landed on the mat, the ladder fell down. Both Zane and Correa are laid out in the ring along with Horror. Hil is finally coming to his senses and slides back into the ring. He grabs a hold of a ladder and sets it up in the middle. He looks around to see if anyone is up yet and no one is! Hil starts to climb and makes it to the top. He reaches and just barely touches the belt. Hil starts to adjust his position and lifts his arm slightly to see the best spot to be. Once he gets comfortable he reaches yet again. He is able to grab it with his hand, but is having trouble unlatching it. Meanwhile, Zane is up on her feet and grabs the other ladder that’s laying in the ring. She drags it to the opposite side of Hil and leans the ladder against the standing one. Before she can do anything else, Correa is on his feet, holding his back. HE RUNS UP THE LADDER, GRABS A HOLD OF HIL’S HEAD, AND CONNECTS THE GROUND ZERO! THE CUTTER OFF THE TOP OF THE LADDER JUST WHEN HIL WAS ABOUT TO WIN!

TREY BOOKER: Oh my god. THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ONE ANOTHER IF THEY KEEP THIS UP!

J.T. PRICE: He continues to prove why he’s going to save wrestling. Every time he attacks, he gets that much closer.

Zane has to re-position the ladders again after Correa and Hil came crashing down. She sets one up in the middle and puts the other right back where it was leaned up against the standing ladder. Horror is almost to his feet and Zane turns her attention to him. She goes to lift him up and he throws a chop right to her throat. Horror pulls her in and plants her face to the mat with a DDT. When he gets back to his feet, he grabs a hold of the ladder that was leaning and lays it on the mat next to Zane. She goes to get back to her feet and Horror jumps off the ropes to springboard right to her. HE GOES FOR THE CHICAGO DESTROYER! SPRINGBOARD CUTTER AND HE CONNECTS IT RIGHT ON TOP OF THE LADDER!

TREY BOOKER: EVERYONE IS OUT RIGHT NOW! Correa connected the Cutter off the ladder and Horror connected his onto a ladder! Someone’s gotta climb one of these things instead of jumping off or onto them!

J.T. PRICE: To be fair, they kept trying to climb them and no one was getting anywhere… that being said… THIS IS AWESOME!

CROWD: THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!

After a few seconds pass, Correa gets back to his feet. Horror doesn’t notice as he’s trying to climb the ladder. Correa pulls him down and slams his head into one of the steps. After doing so, he grabs a hold of Horror and drags him to where the ladder is laying on the mat. Correa pulls his head into his arm and then drops him with a DDT onto the ladder. He then slides out and takes down one of the remaining two ladders that are outside the ring. He slides it back into the ring and follows with it. Zane is up and has a ladder herself, but she’s leaning this one against the one standing in the middle again. Correa leans his up against the other side. They both eye one another and look at the two that are laid out in the ring. Correa and Zane both take a step back, then charge up the ladders and jump at the same time to grab the belt. THEY BOTH GRAB THE BELT AND ARE HANGING ON FOR DEAR LIFE! NEITHER OF THEM HAVE UNLATCHED IT, BUT BOTH OF THE LADDERS FALL AND ALL THEY CAN DO IS HANG ON UNTIL SOMEONE UNLATCHES IT! THEY BOTH HAVE ONE HAND ON THE BELT AND ZANE LATCHES HER LEGS AROUND CORREA!

TREY BOOKER: THINGS KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE CRAZY BY THE SECOND!

J.T. PRICE: Honestly, I’m confused as to why she has her legs wrapped around him… Is she trying to seduce him or something?

Correa looks very confused while she keeps a focused look on her face. She tightens the hold with her legs around Correa and punches his stomach. He’s forced to use both hands on the belt to hold on, but starts to unlatch it! Zane swipes his hand and throws a vicious forearm into his face! SHE RELEASES THE HOLD AROUND HIS WAIST, BUT USES THE MOMENTUM TO PUSH HIM AND HE’S STARTING TO LOSE GRIP! HE TRIES TO REACH HIS OTHER ARM BACK UP AND CAN’T GET IT! THEY’RE SWINGING FROM THE BELT RIGHT NOW BUT CORREA IS ALMOST FALLING OFF! SHE PUTS BOTH HANDS ON THE TITLE AND STARTS TO SHAKE AND CORREA FALLS OFF! HE FALLS OFF! ZANE TAKES A DEEP BREATH AND UNLATCHES THE BELT AND FALLS STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE MAT!

DING! DING! DING!

“Hopes and Dreams” by Cement City blasts through the speakers. Confetti starts popping out all over the ring and tears of joy fill Zane’s face. She holds the Project: Honor Warrior Rising Championship up against her chest with her face also against it.

HOLLY PEREZ: HERE IS YOUR WINNER… AND THE FIRST EVER PROJECT: HONOR WARRIOR RISING CHAMPION… ZANNNEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

TREY BOOKER: WHAT IN THE ACTUAL HELL JUST HAPPENED?! ZANE WAS JUST SWINGING AND WAS ABLE TO KNOCK CORREA OFF!

J.T. PRICE: I cannot… believe… what I just witnessed. How did he let that-- I can’t even right now.

TREY BOOKER: What were you saying about your boy again? Don’t get me wrong he did well, but Zane just out-smarted him there. He’s got quite the journey if he’s looking to save wrestling.

J.T. PRICE: Well, it’s fair to say that everyone played a part in this match. Horror had a couple spots, well, Hil didn’t do much, but he’s just getting started!

The scene cuts to the ring where Lil Petey, Jah, and Barry Johnson are straight chillin’. There’s a mixer, two mics, a couch, and some OFFICIAL Lil Petey merch. Petey grabs one of the mics and sits on the couch. Jah is at the mixer and Barry is kinda just there, existing.

LIL PETEY: Let me just start out by saying… I never wanted to wrestle in the first place. Barry here thought it would be in MY best interest to do something on the side until my music started to kick off. Barry’s been in my life for a long time, so I figured I’d listen and see where it went. OBVIOUSLY it’s not working out so well for me already and I still have a match later tonight. Isn’t that just wonderful?

BARRY "BJ" JOHNSON: It is, actually. I have a great feeling about tonight for you, Brad. Tonight’s your night.

LIL PETEY: You’re right, tonight is my night. My night where I show everyone my music and finally get out of this shit hole y’all call wrestling. To start, though, I would like to not only address, but invite someone out here who decided to present himself to me during the last Proving Ground. So… AJ Timberberg, if you’re out there, come join me in the ring.

“Quit Playing Games With My Heart” by The Backstreet Boys echoes throughout the arena. Every fan in attendance starts to sing along. AJ Timberberg steps out onto the stage with a guitar hanging from him. He sits on the stage for a second and starts to sing the song with the rest of the crowd.

AJ TIMBERBERG: SOMETIMES I WISH I COULDDDD TURN BACK TIMEEEE, IMPOSSIBLE AS IT MAY SEEM. BUT I WISH I COULD, SO BAD, BABAYYAYYY. EVERYBODY NOW!

QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEARTTTTT!

The crowd continues to sing while AJ makes his way to the ring. Lil Petey is seen in the ring tapping his feet and snapping his fingers on beat. Jah punches his arm and Petey stops. When AJ gets into the ring, both of them sit down on the couch. Both have a mic in hand, but AJ has his guitar around him still.

LIL PETEY: Man, Jah is gonna kill me for this, but I was VIBING to that theme, man. I don’t care who you are, if you don’t bump that song when it comes on, you’re doing everything wrong!

AJ TIMBERBERG: Thanks man, the song means a lot to me personally. Been through a lot and it just reminds me of it all.

LIL PETEY: Wait, wouldn’t you want to forget that?

AJ TIMBERBERG: Not really, it’s a part of my history. I just have to grow from it which is actually why I’m here in Project: Honor.

LIL PETEY: So, are you running from something or someone?

AJ TIMBERBERG: I wouldn’t say running, but my high school sweetheart broke my heart and wouldn’t take me back after playing that song for her, so just trying to do something more manly and hopefully she’ll take me back then.

LIL PETEY: Well, now I’m confused. You’re telling me that she didn’t take you back after you played that song for her? Is she an idiot?

AJ TIMBERBERG: Bro, she’s the love of my life.

LIL PETEY: You played one of the most romantic songs for her and she didn’t take you back. Come on, bro, wake up.

Both Jah and Barry just look at each other with confused looks on their faces.

AJ TIMBERBERG: I am awake… at least last I checked.

LIL PETEY: Alright alright, let’s change the subject a bit. At the last Proving Ground show, you walked up to ringside and started playing some fine tunes, but distracted me and cost me the match. Why did you do that?

AJ strums a relaxing chord on his guitar.

AJ TIMBERBERG: I knew you were trying to get some music going of your own and didn’t know how else to show you that I played guitar.

LIL PETEY: Why would that matter to me, though?

JAH: Bro, you’re stupid. He wants to play his guitar in your music.

LIL PETEY: OH WHAT?! WORD!

Petey gets up and does a weird, yet oddly satisfying handshake with Jah. He turns the mic off and says something to Jah, then turns the mic out. Jah nods at him and he gets excited.

LIL PETEY: I got something for you that I think you’ll like, AJ. Just know, after this, I would love for you to play your guitar in SOME of my music. Not every song is gonna need it, but let me show you this. Jah, drop the beat.

The beat of “Shining On My Ex” by Yung Gravy starts to play. Petey unleashes a weird ass dance and tries to pump up the crowd. Some of them get on their feet while the others sit on their lazy asses.

♩Why she tryna bite me? Why she tryna dite me?
Flow be kinda frightenin', pull up like it's Spike Lee
Better tread lightly, neck, it look like ice cream
Teeth slightly gold, yeah, it need a bit of whitening

Johnny Depp, Boba Fett, that's a bet
Lil' check, lavish neck, yeah, it's shinin' on my ex.♩

The beat stops and maybe half of the crowd starts to cheer. Petey looks over at AJ.

LIL PETEY: You’re about to shine on your ex, man!

AJ plays just one simple chord on his guitar and the entire audience rises to their feet. Well, mostly the women, but still. Petey looks at the crowd confused then seems like he has an idea.

LIL PETEY: If that many people like just one of your chords and then put those with the people that liked that song… bro we’re gonna be a hit! We don’t even need to wrestle right now, we can just play music!

AJ TIMBERBERG: Bro, let’s do it! Every show we’ll play something for the fans and maybe start making something together!

Petey looks over at Barry.

LIL PETEY: What do you think, Barry?

BARRY "BJ" JOHNSON (sighing): I guess.

Petey and AJ shake hands.

LIL PETEY: Now I’m excited! Wait, do we have a name for this?

AJ TIMBERBERG: Let’s not rush it. We’ll have the show on the next Proving Ground, then we can go from there.

LIL PETEY: Sounds good to me. Well, I guess that’s about it for this tonight! Let’s save the magic for next time!

AJ TIMBERBERG: Thanks, bro. I really need this.

A mashup of “Welcome to Chilis” and “Quit Playing Games With My Heart” starts to play. Petey, AJ, Jah, and Barry all exit the ring and head backstage.

Backstage Interviewer Dex Graham stands, microphone in hand.

Dex Graham: “Joining me at this time.. ‘The Beautiful Mastermind’ Kimberly Chase.

Kimberly comes into the frame alongside her boyfriend, Colton Saint. She folds her arms, shaking her head in disbelief as she mouths off something to Colt, then turns her attention back to Dex.

Kimberly Chase: “I don't know which zoo they found all you people, but at least you could have learned to capture my good side. This is what happens when we have to deal with inexperienced workers. Go on, bozo what is your question?”

Dex glares at Kimberly before noticing Colton standing by her. He pipes down those thoughts of retaliation very quickly.

Dex Graham: “In the last few weeks, Kimberly, the two of you have been making new enemies across the wrestling world on social media. Most notably, Myojin. Now, on a recent episode of Proving Grounds, Myojin spilled something on your shoes, is that what triggered this war between the two of you?”

Kimberly Chase: “Yes, then he went on to insult my good looks just because he is ugly on the inside and out, but you know what, Dex? I am over that, because he got what he deserved when my man cost him his match against Caden, but like any sore loser, he seems to still wine and thinks he is the better man, especially now that he's got his worm ridden girlfriend by his side.”

She goes off camera for a bit and comes back with a bottle of bleach and some gloves, she places the gloves on her hands while holding onto the bleach bottle.

Kimberly Chase: “You never know when this will come in handy when those two are around.”

The expression on Colton’s face tells an interesting story. Despite the intimidating demeanor, he looks extremely confident while looking at Kimberly, then sneering as he looks over at Dex.

Dex Graham: “Speaking of Caden Young. Later on tonight, your boyfriend and client will be facing Young to determine the first ever Project: Honor X-Factor Champion. Young had to qualify for the tournament before defeating Myojin with Colton’s help. Now, the two of you have some history, how is that going to factor into tonight’s contest? Are you going to be impartial, with this alleged partnership with Caden?”

Kimberly Chase: “Caden is an interesting one. Some days I can be cordial with the guy, then other times he will say something stupid that makes me want to bash him in the head with a shovel. Which role will you see tonight? Well, I guess you will have to find out, but no matter what happens.. I will get exactly what I want.”

She looks towards Colt and rubs his shoulder with a smile on her face. He remains super confident with a smirk on his face, despite hearing that there’s a possibility that she will side with his opponent in tonight’s contest.

Dex Graham: “One final question. Are either of you concerned that with all the enemies you’ve made here in Project: Honor, that somebody will try and stop the two of you from capturing the X-Factor Championship?”

Kimberly Chase: “It is a possibility, but who dares take such a high risk? The thought of having either one of us as an enemy in this business is like writing your own death certificate, but some have already taken that risk and paid for it. Now should anyone decide to stick their nose in our business tonight, then the repercussions will be hell for them. You thought you seen it all before from the both of us, but you ain't seen nothing yet.”

The intimidating duo stare down Dex for a moment before slowly walking away. Dex, a bit rattled from how pushy the two seem to be goes back to business.

Dex Graham: “Alright, back to you, J.T. and Trey.”

HELL ON EARTH 2020 XnMkbke

The lights dim down as the slow synth intro of Blinding Lights begins, and a spotlight suddenly appears on a figure on the ramp with his back turned.  It slowly begins kneeling. Once the beat finally kicks in, MYOJIN explodes with energy- wearing a masquerade-style mask over his eyes, as he turns around with a confident smile on his face he raises his arms to soak in the positive reaction from the fans in attendance.

I been tryna call
I been on my own for long enough
Maybe you can show me how to love, maybe
I'm going through withdrawals
You don't even have to do too much
You can turn me on with just a touch, baby

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a singles match.  Entering first, currently residing in San Diego, California.  Standing 5’9’’ and weighing in at 185 lbs; “The Shining Star” MYOJIN!

Peering through his blonde locks over his face, MYOJIN whips his head back, flipping his hair out of his face before excitedly running down the ring before performing a cartwheel and a jump, landing on his feet near ringside!

I look around and Sin City's cold and empty (oh)
No one's around to judge me (oh)
I can't see clearly when you're gone

J.T. PRICE: This guy is milking it for all it’s worth.

TREY BOOKER: The man’s a shining star, and like a celestial body he burns off of the energy around him, and shines brightest when there are eyes upon him.

J.T. PRICE: He’s more like one of those gas giants that permeates an atmosphere of hot air if you ask me.

MYOJIN climbs up to the apron. He grabs a hold of the top rope, he slingshots himself into the ring, performing a somersault roll and landing on his side with a hand on his hip as the other,taking off his mask to reveal his piercing blue eye contacts. He tosses the mask aside nonchalantly before climbing up the top turnbuckle, tilting his head upward as if he’s looking toward the sky- while the lights mimic stars above.

I said, ooh, I'm blinded by the lights
No, I can't sleep until I feel your touch
I said, ooh, I'm drowning in the night
Oh, when I'm like this, you're the one I trust
Hey, hey, hey!

MYOJIN backflips off, back onto his feet while taking off his flamboyant coat and moving to his corner. The lights go back to normal as he checks his wrist tape. His charismatic smile fading to a more focused expression as he paces back and forth, ready for action.

HOLLY PEREZ: ...and his opponent, currently residing from Celebration, Florida.  He stands 5’11’’ and weighed in at 180 lbs, LIL PETEY!

“Welcome to Chilis” by Yung Gravy begins pumping through the arena to a raucous standing ovation from the crowd as Lil Petey leads his entourage to the ring, each taking their turn to bust a move to the midi trumpet heavy beat.

J.T. PRICE: I hate this kid.  Why is he still here? He’s a yarder at best.

TREY BOOKER: Is there anything you like?

As Lil Petey reaches the ring, he hands off his bling to Jah and gives Barry Johnson a pound hug before rolling under the bottom rope and hopping up onto the second strand in the corner and throwing his hands up over his head, raising the roof as the chuckling crowd plays along.

DING DING DING!

Just as Lil Petey hops out of the corner, MYOJIN charges in and sends him stumbling with a step-up enziguri.  Without missing a step, MYOJIN shoots in and pops off a Northern Light.  He goes to transition into the armbar, but Lil Petey blocks with a monkey grip.  MYOJIN immediately relents the submission attempt and both men roll up to their feet.  Petey with a hard right just as MYOJIN gets to his base.  MYOJIN rubs his cheek in surprise, but quickly his blue eyes turn to rage.  Sensing he done f’d up, Petey starts to run away with MYOJIN in hot pursuit.  Petey runs chest first into the ropes and incidentally shoots backward with a back elbow that rocks MYOJIN down to the mat.  Petey acts surprised for a moment, but then immediately starts dusting off his shoulders as he plays to his friends on the outside.  He hits the ropes.  MYOJIN rolls over into a dropdown that sends Petey face planting onto the mat.

TREY BOOKER: Wow, I’ve never seen that actually work before

J.T. PRICE: Of course it did on Petey.  He’s an untrained boob.

MYOJIN, surprised himself that the tackle dropdown actually worked, snaps out of his surprised state and quickly grabs the legs of Lil Petey and tries to pull him into center ring.  Petey holds tight onto the bottom ropes and the ref’s on top of MYOJIN to get him to let go of Lil Petey’s legs.

C’mon, let go!

As the ref’s distracted by MYOJIN, Jah and Barry appear at ringside, grab Petey’s arms, and yank him out of the ring, sending MYOJIN chest first into the ropes in the process.  They lift Lil Petey up and quickly toss him back into the ring.  Petey charges the stunned MYOJIN and plants him on the mat with a Lou Thesz press.  Lil Petey rains down blows on MYOJIN who holds his guard up to protect his face.  Seemingly confident with himself so far, Petey hops to his feet and kicks MYOJIN’s shoulders into place.  He goes to pull off his elbow pad, only to realize that he isn’t wearing one.

TREY BOOKER: I think it’s time for the Lil Petey Elbow!

MYOJIN kips up off of the canvas as soon as Petey turns to hit the ropes.  MYOJIN hits the ropes and comes back with a cartwheel.   Petey turns just in time to catch another enziguri from MYOJIN.

J.T. PRICE: Haha, think again Booker!

Petey is on spaghetti legs as he swings wildly at MYOJIN, who simply ducks the wild punch and comes back with a flurry of palm strikes.  After one last emphatic shotei palm strike rocks Petey down to one knee, MYOJIN runs back into the ropes, combat rolls forward, and then comes up with a beautiful Rolling Thunder Blockbuster.  After the two explode into the canvas, MYOJIN pops up and jumps into the cover.

ONE
TWO

TREY BOOKER: AND PETEY GETS THE SHOULDER UP LAST SECOND!

J.T. PRICE: MYOJIN’s not letting flies settle on him though.

MYOJIN immediately bursts out of the cover and hits the ropes once more, only to handspring back and come crashing down on Lil Petey with an elegant moonsault.  MYOJIN once again covers, this time off of the Diving Star Press.

ONE
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: And once again Petey shows the resilience to kick out!

J.T. PRICE: Oh come on! That was three!

MYOJIN sits up out of the cover, this time looking down at Petey with a clearly impressed smirk as he hops to his feet and heads for the corner.  Petey, still mostly out on the canvas, looks on groggily as MYOJIN scales the turnbuckle, and with impressive balance, begins to tightrope the top rope until he’s dead center in the ring.  He turns and moonsaults backwards gracefully through the air, only to come crashing down across Lil Petey’s knees below.  MYOJIN stumbles up to his feet clutching his sternum immediately after impact.  Lil Petey slaps himself awake and quickly rises off of the canvas, pushes MYOJIN into the ropes with a heavy dropkick to the midsection, only to catch MYOJIN on the rebound with a rising clothesline that cuts MYOJIN for a flip.  Both men collapse onto the canvas at the same time.  Petey crawls toward the corner and begins pulling himself to his feet as MYOJIN tries to shake the cobwebs out and rise off of the canvas.  MYOJIN stumbles to his feet and sloppily charges into the corner, cutting Petey in half with a crossbody block.  MYOJIN slips onto the apron almost involuntarily after impact.  Petey stumbles out of the corner.  MYOJIN sizes him up.  MYOJIN slingshots in, looking for the flying cutter, but Petey turns the crevate and locks MYOJIN up, looking for MP3.  MYOJIN twists out of the cutter attempt and snaps off a corkscrew neckbreaker on Lil Petey!  Petey’s neck bounces off of the mat as MYOJIN dives through the top and middle rope and onto the apron.  He sizes up Petey as he rises off of the canvas.  MYOJIN springboards off of the top rope and comes down on top of Petey with a flying crossbody.  Petey rolls through!

ONE!
TWO!

MYOJIN kicks out, and both men battle up to their feet, Petey throwing hard right hands as MYOJIN answers back with palm strikes.  MYOJIN starts to get the better of the exchange.  Petey goes for a toe kick, but MYOJIN catches his foot and slaps it away.  Question Mark Kick connects on Lil Petey.  Lil Petey is rocked as MYOJIN stares on with a mixture of disgust and amazement that Lil Petey is still on his feet.  MYOJIN drops down and goes underneath, looking for that Northern Lights for a second time, but Lil Petey kicks his legs in the air to try and reverse the pull of the suplex.  Petey finds his base once again, and holds MYOJIN in the front facelock and rains down blows on MYOJIN’s back.  MYOJIN finally breaks the guard and pops up with a gross slap to Petey’s face.  Petey retaliates with a kick to the gut.  DDT!  MYOJIN is planted hard on the top of his head and flips head over heels from the impact.  Petey’s up.  He barks down at MYOJIN on the mat.

Lil Petey: (off mic) EAT ME!

Lil Petey falls into the ropes and comes back with a jumping atomic leg drop.  With the leg draped over the throat of MYOJIN, Petey calls for the pin.

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: AND MYOJIN KICKS OUT OF EAT ME!

J.T. PRICE: Oooh, shocker.  It’s 2020 and someone kicks out of a leg drop.  Alert the presses.

Lil Petey hops up out of the pin and gets into the ref’s face briefly.

Lil Petey: (off mic) You cappin! You cappin! That was three!

Petey shoves the ref, only for the ref to shove back and send Petey backpedaling with his hands up in the air.  As if trying to put the whole ordeal behind him, Petey backpedals into the ropes, only to come back in with a fist drop on MYOJIN.  He gets up again, hits the ropes, and comes back once more with another falling fist drop.  Convinced MYOJIN’s down for good this time, Petey hops to his feet and kicks MYOJIN’s shoulder into place once more.  He reaches for his non-existent elbow pad and tosses it out of the ring, where Barry pantomimes catching it.  Petey crosses his arms and then hops over MYOJIN.  Petey hits the ropes, comes back, hops over MYOJIN down on the canvas once more, and comes back to center ring one last time, teasing the Petey Elbow as he hangs over the motionless MYOJIN on the canvas with his humorous hoisted high overhead.

J.T. PRICE: Quit milking it! Just do it! It’s an elbow for god’s sake!

Petey twists around to drop the elbow, and lands right on top of MYOJIN’s shoulders in the torture rack position.  MYOJIN pushes Petey up only to have him come crashing back down head first onto his knee.  Passion Flower connects!

TREY BOOKER: Uh oh! Petey milked the elbow for too long

J.T. PRICE: YA THINK!

MYOJIN drags Lil Petey into the nearest corner and heads up top.  Not facing Petey, he MYOJIN jumps backward out of the corner while flipping forward with an imploding 450.  Falling From Heaven connects!  MYOJIN pulls all of Lil Petey’s limbs away from the rope and covers.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING DING DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner, “The Shining Star” MYOJIN!

“Blinding Light” by The Weekend begins playing as MYOJIN sits up out of the cover, covering his smiling face as the crowd around him goes wild.

TREY BOOKER: MYOJIN with a decisive victory in the home stretch, but you gotta give Lil Petey credit for bringing the fight.

J.T. PRICE: I don’t have to give that idiot credit for anything.  His friends helped him out and he got the advantage for a while. So what? He’s not half the competitor that MYOJIN is, and I’m not even a MYOJIN fan.

As MYOJIN rises off of the canvas with his hand lifted in the air by the ref, Barry Johnson and Jah rush the ring to revive the still out of Lil Petey.  As the two hoist the barely conscious Petey to his feet, MYOJIN approaches and grabs Lil Petey’s hand and raises it up in consolation.

TREY BOOKER: See? Even MYOJIN thinks Lil Petey did well.

J.T. PRICE: And this is why I’ll never be a MYOJIN fan.

The Scene opens to a large lavish conference room when two exquisite mahogany desks sit at the front. Reporters and camera crews have filled the room. A door opens and everyone starts yelling questions. Jay Vaughan and Infamous Jonny C walk into the room. They walk over to the desks and pick up pens and sign their Project: Honor wrestling contracts. Jonny C holds his hand up to silence the crowd.

Jonny C - Welcome to the revolution!

Jay - Come on really?

Jonny C - What man it sounded cool.

Jay - It really didn’t. Anyway we are now officially contracted members of Project: Honor.

Compare –  Hi Guys, I am running this press conference, you’re already late so let’s get this start. please Jay can you pick one

Jay points at a lady in a red dress

Lady - Jay how do you feel about joining the federation?

Jay - For **** sake, I thought you meant pick one for me to take home, not to ask me a bloody question

Compare –  Please Guys….

Jay - FINE! I'm sure many of you have questions we are here to answer those today. Yes you in the front row.

A blonde woman stands up.

Rebecca Valentine CBS Sports - Yes, hi, my question is...

Jay - Oh wait. Charlie please disinfect her. With everything going on right now we can’t take any chances.

Charlie Schmidt wheels a mop bucket over to Rebecca and pulls out a bottle and sprays her in the face. He takes out a clearly filthy towel and wipes her face off.

Rebecca Valentine CBS Sports - Oh, wow ok. Well my question is for Jonny C. How does it feel to be standing .
alongside Vaughan as friends

Jonny C - My history with the Vaughan's is storied to say the least. My battles with Jay's uncle Osh are legendary. Some say I have built my career on that rivalry and frankly I agree. I know Osh better than I know anyone else in the world. Without Osh I wouldn’t be where I am today. I am also way closer to his son Curtis than I would like to be but that is a story for a different day. Jay is nothing like his family. Yes they trained him but he has an edge that Osh never had. He also had a skill level that Osh never and will never have. I am more than happy to take him under my wing and show him the ropes.

Jonny C - Moving on next question. Yeah you in the back.

Dave Nelson NBC news -  What brings you to For Honor?

Jay - Charlie do your thing.

Charlie wheels his mop and bucket over and pulls out the mop and smacks Dave across the face with a wet mop and says he is good.

Jay – Honor-stly (see what I did Jonny?)

Jonny doesn’t react at all

Jay - …. Since Lockdown has seen federation after federation go out of business, the same names aren’t running the show any more, I knew then it was time to step up and what better mentor and guide is there available than the Infamous Jonny C? Vaughans and C’s?... I’ve known you 20 years and never asked what the C stands for…. Anyway… Vaughan’s and C’s working together. This truly will be the new Distinction

Jonny C - We got bored. plain and simple. We did everything we could in our last fed and nothing challenged us. now don’t get me wrong I have no idea if For Honor will challenge us but we will find out. Right now I'm led to believe that no one here will pose a threat to us. I haven't seen anything that would make me think any of the "wrestlers" here are on our level. We don't play by the rules, if we want something we get it by any means necessary. Take a good look at the two of us because we are the future of Project: Honor. Together as a team or singles we are the main event. The Pinnacle of Wrestling.

Jay – You see the world’s just not fair, you don’t have the choice of what you’re born into, yes I’ve had my luck, I’ve been born into money…power… and these ridiculously good abs!

Jay stands up flashes his abs and sits back down

Jay – But it’s also key what you do with it, some will see it an easy road, but those of us who are special those of us who are determined and ready to make the most out of their situation, they see options, they see opportunities and that’s what I’ve done, I’ve built myself up, I’ve looked after myself, I’ve learnt my craft and I’m taking my shot, I’m out here in the wild in the unknown ready to pounce. It’s easy to plateau, it’s easy to get complacent with what you have in life but trust me…no trust us…WE’RE TAKING IT ALL

Jonny C - Just look at us. zoom the camera right up to our eyes. You can see the fire, you can see the passion, you can just see that we are better than you. It may hurt to realize that but it's the truth. The sooner you realize that the better off you are going to be. Micheal Scott and Wayne Gretzky famously said you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. That means absolutely nothing to us. We take every shot and have made them all. Hell we would succeed even if we didn’t take shots. Because we are better than you.

Jay – And Listen up…. You may think we’re loud, you may think we’re cocky, you may think we’re bragging but believe me… IT AIN’T BRAGGING IF YOU CAN BACK IT UP! … This is the start of the next chapter..pay attention Honor…because it’s gonna be a Thriller!

Our camera cuts away from ringside to a hallway backstage, where longtime wrestling fans see a familiar face standing in front of a bit of fencing with a Hell on Earth banner hanging up on the wall behind him. Then again, even if you weren't a wrestling fan right away you would know there is something different about Alex Kincaid. His messy brown hair is slicked back away from his face. His bearded jaw is set with grim determination. He stands six feet tall and two hundred fifty pounds of solid, scarred muscle...but as always the eyes hold the truth. His green eyes burn with emerald intensity, his head bowed to the floor as he thinks over what his first words to the fans of Project: Honor will be. The camera pulls back revealing his wife and manager Alyssa standing next to him. She absentmindedly plays with the strings of his hoodie, an easy smile on her face. He's a ball of nervous energy. She's a refreshing breeze of calm.

CRYSTAL BOYD: Ladies and gentlemen, what a show we've had so far tonight at Hell on Earth. Still to come tonight is our Three Way Main Event to crown our first ever Grand Champion. And one of the men who is certain to be watching that main event is the man standing with me right now. 'The King of the North' Alex Kincaid.

Project: Honor's backstage interviewer holds the microphone up to Kincaid and he looks up from the floor. He takes a deep breath and nods firmly.

ALEX KINCAID: Oh, you'd better believe I'll be watching that main event. Just like I watched those four guys nearly kill themselves in that ladder match. Just like I watched MYOJIN hit one of the craziest flying clotheslines I've ever seen on Proving Ground two weeks ago. Don't get it twisted, I know what the competition is like in this place. I know that nobody gets to walk in the door and demand their shot. But you know what I know Crystal? I know that there's nobody in that locker room quite like The King of the North. Sounds a little cocky doesn't it?

He looks to his wife, who shrugs a bit and then over to Crystal who grits her teeth and throws up her hands in a 'what do you want me to say?' sort of gesture. He smirks a little and then looks to the camera.

ALEX KINCAID: Marianne Williamson, who was actually a hell of a poet before she went a little cracked and ran from president, said something I really like 'Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.' I know who I am. I know where I stand in the industry I love. When you've been doing this as long as I do, you gain the ability to take the lay the land the second your feet land on the dirt. Soon as I saw my first Project: Honor show I knew that this place was something different. Something special. Somewhere where true talent, where the most exciting wrestlers in the world would get a chance to shine. And Crystal, yeah, I'm not going to pretend I don't fit right in that group. You know what I want to do here? I want to build. I want to be the guy that brings up everyone around him. You fight Alex Kincaid, you are in for the fight of your life.  No shrinking. No pretending that I'm anything other than I am. I call myself a King, because Kings conquer.

He catches himself and takes a deep breath, wiping a hand over his mouth and shaking his head.

ALEX KINCAID: But...it's complicated isn't it? Because as much as I think I'm one of the baddest things walking gods green earth, nobody else here has any reason to believe it do they? You don't walk in and demand anything, you've got to prove it. And I intend to. The sooner I get put on one of these cards, the sooner I prove to everyone that I'm exactly what I say I am. So, while I think I can live to whatever hype I put on myself, I'm demanding. I'm asking. Give me a chance. Not just the management, but all of the people out there. Let me

Last edited by Project: Honor on Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:25 am; edited 3 times in total
Admin

HELL ON EARTH 2020 Empty Re: HELL ON EARTH 2020

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:21 am

HELL ON EARTH 2020 FWAd1NX

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ:This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first…

"Ego Death" by Ty Dolla $ign feat FKA Twigs, Kayne West and Skrillex blasts through the speakers. Instant boos fill the arena as Kyle Anderson steps out onto the stage. He makes his way to the ring acting like he’s going to high-five someone then pulling his hands away from them and laughing.

HOLLY PEREZ: First… Weighing in at two hundred and seventeen pounds… From Manchester, England, UK… “The Beautiful Disaster”... KYLEEE ANDDERSSSONNN!!

"Ego Death" by Ty Dolla $ign feat FKA Twigs, Kayne West and Skrillex blasts through the speakers. Instant boos fill the arena as Kyle Anderson steps out onto the stage. Kyle stands under the rings spotlights, as red spotlights beam over him as he breathes in the moment, rubs his hands together, and rushes to the ring ignoring the jeers from the crowd on his way.

J.T. PRICE: If I had to choose one word to describe Kyle Anderson, it’d be imposing. What he lacks in years of experience, he makes up for it with raw aggression. I’ve been watching this guy in training and after his debut, he caught attention. He’s gotta be thinking that starring on the big stage is a huge opportunity, and a technical assassin like Kyle Anderson doesn’t miss. 

TREY BOOKER: It’d be nice if that aggression didn’t go past the spirit of being a good sport. Either way, knowing that he put on one hell of a showing against a woman fighting for the belt, there’s been reports flying around that he knows this a win here can make the Anderson stock fly through the roof. 

"Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied
But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it"

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the curtains and looks around at the crowd. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

HOLLY PEREZ:"Next up, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS! He hails from LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA! HE IS "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" ELIJAH COPELANDDDDDDDD!!!!!

"Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
Don't tell me how to live my life
I'm breaking through tonight"

He starts walking down the aisle towards the ring. He gets towards the gates and we see a couple of orderlies opening it up for him. He gets ringside and walks towards the steps. He stops there for a few seconds.

"You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
These scars won't breathe anymore anymore, no
Sounds like goodbye
So bury you alive
You're six feet down getting lower
Going no where
It's not complicated
I'm just over it"

TREY BOOKER: Ladies and gentleman, it doesn’t matter how unstable the dollar is, gold will ALWAYS be valuable. He’s a walking, talking ESPN top ten highlight reel. Rumor has it, Eli’s getting sponsorships from shoe brands left and right, because his opponent’s always leave the match wearing the shoe’s logo on their forehead. Eli Copeland is a god damned powder keg waiting to explode, and after a rough start last week, we’re gonna see if he can live up to the hype. 

J.T. PRICE: You can’t help but feel the ground shaking with a match like this. This match has got it all - youthful energy, talent, and most importantly, who guys who don’t care about anything more than sending a message.

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up to them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle. He looks around at everything that is inside of this place and more. He takes off his dog tags and puts them in the corner. They’ve barely landed on the ground before the forearm of Kyle Anderson crashes into Elijah Copeland’s back! Eli crashes into the corner and eats forearm after forearm to the dome! Kyle’s mauling gets interrupted by a headbutt right to the nose! Kyle rushes him again, but a back elbow to the nose returns to sender!

TREY BOOKER: No games this week! The bell hasn’t even rang and Anderson’s already popping off!

J.T. PRICE: Free smoke, free smoke, aye. You LOVE to see it!

The referee tries to cut in, but a hand to his collar yanks him out of Eli’s way so his fists can ring across Anderson like a bongo drum. Meaty thuds from fists landing escape this brawl, until Kyle’s taken enough beating to get shoved back to the ring ropes and a knee to the breadbasket leaves him gasping for air. Eli’s the smuggest in the arena with a smirk to show it, as he steps back and gets enough space to really put the kitchen sink into the running clothesline to Anderson, but no dice! The Beautiful Disaster ducks low, and back body drops Copeland over the ropes and flings him out of the ring!

J.T. PRICE: Yeeted and deleted! Goodbye, Eli!

TREY BOOKER:This thing hasn’t even started and it’s out of hand!

Call it luck, call it agility, call it whatever you’d like, but one hand reaching the rope rope is all he needs to hook himself on it, and save himself from a plummet out of the sky. Anderson doesn’t notice him on the ring apron behind him, the referee barking instructions and trying to get a handle on things. He turns around to inspect his prey, and a slap cracks him across the face, loud enough to slice through the crowd noise like a scythe through tall grass. Seeking a bit of justice, Eli tries dragging Kyle into a suplex, but Kyle’s quick to grab a handful of hair and use it to rake Eli’s face across the ropes! Seizing the moment, Kyle darts back, and rushes Eli on the ring apron and goes flying! He sends himself over, and wraps around Eli! SUNSET POWERBOMB FROM THE RING APRON, CRACKING KYLE’S BACK ACROSS THE ARENAS FLOOR!

J.T. PRICE:This match might not be happening, folks! 

TREY BOOKER: Christ on sale I think we’re beyond a referee, might be time to call a medic. Copeland landed right on his upper back, and he’s just writhing with pain and holding his neck. This doesn’t look good.

The referee’s arm comes in to block Kyle off from Elijah and try stepping in between he two, but Kyle couldn’t care less. He’s just admiring his work, as Copeland’s left groaning in agony. The Man of the Hour rolls into the ring and stands on the turnbuckle, gladly raising his hands and mouthing off about being the winner by TKO. With a hand on the apron and the other on the referee’s collar, The Golden Standard is able to tug himself up while sitting on the ring floor. The ref’s checking his neck and calling for the medic over. The medic approaches, but the golden standard spits right in his face and tries shoving the ref back. Eli shakes his head, claws and scratches up to his feet, but manages to stand. There’s back and forth between him and the referee as Copeland glares at Anderson, but he ultimately DOES roll into the ring! The referee nervously shrugs, but signals for the bell!

TREY BOOKER:There isn’t a fighter that’d want their first big showing at a Pay-Per-View to end in a matter of minutes with some no contest. 

J.T. PRICE:Yeah? There’s even fewer wrestlers that’d get dropped right on their spines and be able to stand up to fight. It’s noble, but Kyle just happened to be the guy willing to stoop lower. 

DING! DING! DING!

Not missing a single beat, as soon as the bell rings Kyle’s making a beeline across the ring! It takes a clenched jaw and balled up fists to fight through the white hot pain in his back, but Elijah raises his boot and lets his Yakuza kick jack Kyle’s jaw! The ring ropes keep Copeland from falling over like the man whose head is miraculously still attached to his head, and he uses them for leverage to kick, crush, and stomp away at Anderson as he’s trying to roll away to get some space. Anderson rolls up to a few punches to the chin, and kick to the gut - no, he catches it! Copeland antes up, and turns into the enziguiri! Anderson ducks it, and Eli lands on his stomach, and immediately reaches for his back. 

J.T. PRICE: See boys and girls? Being the first person to pull the pull the trigger means you win most gunfights. Anderson caught Eli slipping, and it’s already paying off. 

That little mistake sweeps Copeland from his feet, as Anderson snaps him up into a german suplex! Elijah can’t even wince in pain in peace, Anderson’s dragging him from the ground and yanking him into a german suplex! The game plan isn’t hard to figure out, but another drop on his back proceeds Copeland’s shoulders being flat as Kyle bridges the german for a pin!

ONE…
TW…

Copeland kicks out, and slams his fist on the mat a few times out of frustration. 

TREY BOOKER:This is gruesome.

J.T. PRICE:The best thing about the pin? He needed to use his back to break out of it! Eli isn’t known for steering away from being vicious or malicious, but he just got caught flat-footed tonight. 

Anderson goes back to claim his kill by grabbing the golden standard’s hair, but two hands dart up to grab Anderson’s hair, before Eli drops to his knees and dribbles Kyle’s jaw into his shoulder with a jawbreaker! Kyle reels back, holding his face and cursing out words inappropriate for television, and tries fixing his mistake with one wicked haymaker, but Eli’s spinning back kick to the chest lands first! Eli’s jaw stays locked as he fights through the pain searing up his spine, throwing punches and strikes indiscriminately out of desperation. Kyle gets too close, and is gutted like a trout by a muay thai knee strike! He’s stunned! Sensing blood in the water, Eli charges in with a step-up axe kick across the back of Kyle’s head! He lands groaning bloody murder, but Kyle’s lights are on and nobody’s home. 

Anderson’s left on his knees, and Eli tries hooking both arms back as he sets up a DDT, but Anderson’s bucking and thrashing makes him hard to get a grip of. Anderson’s eventually able to wrap both hands behind Eli’s legs, and send him crashing to the ground by sweeping his legs from underneath him. Eli lands on his back again, with nowhere to go but underneath Kyle after a picturesque moonsault ending with Kyle splashing onto Eli! After crushing the gold standard, he rolls Eli over, steps back, and BURROWS INTO HIM WITH HIS BOOT CRASHING LIKE ZEUS’S HAMMER WITH THE PARASITE EVE, CORKSCREW KICK TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND A PIN!!!!

ONE…
TWO…
THRE...

J.T. PRICE: At some point, Eli’s gotta be asking himself how much this is worth it. Another kickout, but his opponent came out with a game plan and is executing to perfection. 

TREY BOOKER:Attacking someone while their back is turned isn’t much of a gameplan as much as it is an easy way out.

J.T. PRICE:Yeah? You think Elijah’s mad about it? Or mad that he didn’t think of it first?

Anderson’s a surgeon without a license as he stands. His knee drops across Copeland’s back, and he empties out the clip with stomps and kicks across his stomach while booting him entirely from the ring, underneath the bottom ring rope. Anderson’s right behind him, corralling him and pulling him into a powerbomb position while facing the corner ring post! The referee stops counting to reprimand Anderson, but he can’t get there in time to stop him!

J.T. PRICE:FRACTURE POINT AGAINST THE RINGPOST! SEND HIS CHECK TO WORKMAN’S COMP, EXPRESS!

Copeland’s propped up in Kyle’s arms, and Kyle gets a running start to crash the golden standard! There’s no telling if it’s muscle memory, if it’s self-preservation, or a wicked yearning for revenge - but Copeland leans back into the throw - but uses his legs to send Anderson off balance! Hurricanrana sends Kyle crashing into the fate he reserved for Copeland! The THUNK of face meeting steel resonates through the building! 

TREY BOOKER: Kyle’s aggressiveness let him keep Eli’s under wraps, but now he’s paying for it! He tried to finish it in one move!

J.T. PRICE: Gold never goes out of style! Talk about making the big moves when they matter, right?

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
TWO!!!!!!!!!!!
THREE!!!!!!!!!!!
FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

Copeland rolls into the ring to get his bearings together. Anderson’s still on his knees, holding his face. Shades of red dribble down his hands as they cover his forehead. 

FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!
SIX!!!!!!!!!!!
SEVEN!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle Anderson uses the ring apron to keep his wobbly legs underneath him, and rolls into the ring. Within seconds, he’s given a reason to regret it, in the form of a Golden blur of Elijah Copeland darting across the ring and kicking the EVER LOVING FUCK out of his face with the FACEBREAKER, SHINING WIZARD ACROSS THE DOME! Eli lands on the ground, and he slams both fists over the mat because he’s been DYING to do that, but he knows it isn’t enough!

Eli stalks his opponent as Kyle manages to stumble to his feet, and barrels him over with a clothesline! Kyle rises and gets caught with another! Copeland fires a stiff boot to Anderson’s gut, but it’s caught! He twists into the enziguri, and Kyle ducks again, but this time Copeland lands on his free foot, and twists AGAIN to fire a stiff kick to Kyle’s chin that knocks Anderson back to the ring ropes! Anderson stumbles forward with a prayer, a stray punch, but Eli ducks underneath it and sweep kicks Anderson’s legs from underneath him! SNAP DDT DRILLS ANDERSON, the crowd explodes to the sound of the impact! He goes for the cover!

ONE…
TWO…

Anderson throws a shoulder up. Eli grimaces, holds his back, but shakes his head because he’s SO CLOSE. He wipes sweat from his forehead and drags Kyle up by his hair to try setting up something, but Kyle’s fingers rake across his eyes! Kyle takes a few seconds to position Eli, then he yanks him into his pumphandle powerbomb, the Ace’s high! Eli’s slumped across the mat to Eli’s howling in pain!

J.T. PRICE: ACES HIGH!

TREY BOOKER:I think Eli’s playing 52 pickup with his ribcage after that, that was nasty!

ONE…
TWO…
THREE…

KICKOUT! Eli JUST manages to thread the needle and fling a fist up before this thing comes to an end! Kyle explodes upwards, taking the referee by his shirt collar and barking orders about how to count to three, but the call’s made! After enough threats about getting disqualified, Kyle finally lowers the referee and turns back to his kill with a cut throat motion across his neck. He reaches for Eli’s hand and secures wrist control.. 

The Living Rembrandt known as Kyle Anderson starts dragging a staggered, breathless, and pained Elijah Copeland up into his grasp and starts preparing for his name-sake, the beautiful disaster rainmaker. He winds Eli up and tries yanking him into that guillotine lariat, but no! A kick to the chin from Eli! Kyle doesn’t let go! He yanks Eli forward again, but another yakuza kick SLUMPS him! Kyle’s standing with legs like bambi, only kept upright by his grasp on Eli’s golden wrist! Eli finally breaks the grasp with a turn of the shoulders, as he turns into another sweeping kick!

But Kyle’s still grasping out, desperately! He catches the referee’s shirt and yanks him in front of him, so Eli clips the referee! He turns around, sees the downed ref, and sees Kyle…

J.T. PRICE: Man, Copeland’s just going rambo with jacking Kyle’s jaw. If his legs can reach you, you aren’t safe!

TREY BOOKER:TREY BOOKER: All of those kicks are keeping him alive, but now there’s no order! How’s Eli supposed to capitalize?

AND WITH A LEG CHARGED ELI TRIES FOR A THREE POINT FIELD GOAL! IT LANDS RIGHT BETWEEN THE GOALPOSTS, KYLE’S LEGS! KYLE CRUMBLES!

J.T. PRICE: I’m gonna’ be sick.

TREY BOOKER:What’s good for the goose, right? Jesus. . . 

WITH KYLE DOWN, ELIJAH COPELAND YANKS KYLE INTO A DRILLING PHILLY SPECIAL, CRASHING KYLE SKULLFIRST IN THE CENTER OF THE MAT! ELIJAH SHAKES THE REFEREE TO LIFE, AND GOES FOR THE PIN OVER ANDERSON!

ONE…
TWO…
THREE…

DING DING DING

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner via pinfall… ELIJAH COPELAND!!!

TREY BOOKER: That was a BATTLE. HOLY HELL. These two took each other to their limits, using every trick they had in the arsenal, and Elijah stole it. You’ve gotta find a four leaf clover, wake up on the right side of the bed, and keep that rabbit's foot handy to pull one over on Elijah before he makes you pay for it. Kyle might be willing to stoop low to win, but there might not be anyone lower than The Golden Standard, Elijah Copeland.

J.T. PRICE: Eli’s gotta feel on top of the world right now - and I don’t even want to begin imagining what Kyle’s feeling, chriiiiiiist.

HELL ON EARTH 2020 Gk834BZ

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the X-Factor Championship.  Entering first, hailing from  New York Fashion week, he stands 5’9’’ and weighing in at 170 lbs, he is “Dulce Daddy” Caden Young!

Red, yellow, and blue lights dance across the stadium and meet towards the top of the stadium roof around the same time 2Chainz's “Feds Watching” begins to blast from the different speakers. The primary colors break, then are replaced with darkness around the same time smoke from the smoke machine begins crowding the entrance. Like a beacon of hope white light begins to shine from the entrance, the Young Master's body slices through the smoke like a reaper's blade through a field of grass, launching himself off of a rising platform, spinning to face the crowd, just in time to land in a three-point stance. After landing, he syncs up with his song of choice with a mighty clap-clap-clap, before blasting white light covers him from behind, letting his silhouette project across the arena. After high-fiving with a few fans, he bolts down the ramp, dives into the ring with a slide, then masterfully flips himself to his feet. Both hands raise to the heavens, and he's ready for a battle! 

J.T. PRICE: Dulce Daddy’s ready to fly, but he’s up against quite the dominant performer here tonight in Caden Young.

TREY BOOKER: You’re not already counting out Gucci Jesus are you J.T.?

HOLLY PEREZ: And his opponent, hailing from Rofflestomp Ranch in Sweetwater Texas, standing 6’5’’ and weighing in at 232 lbs, “The Last Breathing Outlaw” Colton Saint!

Arena lights completely black out.

On the video screen, small flashes of yellow trickle in and out as “In The Still Of The Night” by The Five Satins can be heard from a distance. The camera pans in with the beautiful Kimberly Chase laying her head on a man’s shoulder, slow dancing with him. She rotates in the dance, allowing the camera to see Colton Saint holding onto her, with a content smile on his face. The two share a moment together.

As the shot pans out, Colton and Kimberly continue their slow dance. Surrounded by burning cars, and damaged bodies on the ground. They smile at one another, giving Colton the opportunity to reach down at one of the victims, snatching the necklace off of her. He looks at it, before putting it on around Kimberly’s neck. The two share a smile as the elation takes over for Kimberly, who motions her head towards him.

“I think we need to add to our collection.”

The sinister, devilish smile arrives on her face as Colton slowly nods, as the movie begins to fade out.

The thunderous percussion blasts through the speakers as “Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy starts up. Time delayed white strobe lights flicker in and out every few seconds.

Kimberly walks ahead of Colton towards the end of the ramp. Her eyes narrow at the ringside fans, holding onto her necklace as if it were her own, walking closely to the fans before Colton steps in the way, keeping himself between the fans and her.

Kimberly smirks as they cower out of the way at his glance. He moves slowly alongside her before turning towards the hard camera. In a sudden burst of energy, Colton grabs the top rope, and climbs onto the ring apron, looking down at Kimberly before standing himself up. He lowers her arm to her, allowing her to grip onto him as he slowly pulls her up onto the apron. They stare longing into each other’s eyes, before slowly turning to a glare at the audience.The slow scowl on Kimberly’s face pierces through the camera, before turning her head towards Colton, tugging at his jaw to make him look at her. She looks down at the middle rope before leaning down against it, allowing Colton to get into the ring, before he holds it open for her. She follows him into the ring, paying more attention to each other, painting the audience as cheap background characters.

They walk towards the middle of the ring, with the slow movements of Colton breaking as he sprints towards the ropes, bouncing off before hitting the other side. He runs the ropes, as Kimberly watches him, rubbing the chain of her necklace with a smile on her face.

Going from the full sprint to the sudden stop, Colton keeps his eyes on Kimberly, who gives him direction on the contest. Suddenly the lights flash on in the arena and the tron snaps to life, revealing MYOJIN strutting around backstage.  He stops and turns to the camera, and then turns to reveal he’s standing outside of Kimberly Chase’s locker room.  MYOJIN cocks his eyebrow at the camera as he pushes the door open and slinks over to Chase’s vanity table and starts rummaging through her jewelry box.

MYOJIN: Tacky...tacky...pretty, but fake...tacky…

J.T. PRICE: Hey, what the hell!

TREY BOOKER: What’s the matter? Disapprove of MYOJIN’s mind games?

J.T. PRICE: No it’s not that, I think that was MY watch he just badmouthed!  What a man of cheap tastes...wait, how’d that get there?!

Kimberly Chase scowls on from ringside as MYOJIN throws one piece of her jewelry after the other over his shoulder and into a waiting trash can.  Kimberly glances up at Colton.  Colton sneers and points for her to leave.  Without having to be asked twice, Chase rushes up the rampway and hurries backstage just as the bell sounds.

DING! DING! DING!

The referee stands between Saint and Young, holding up the X-Factor Championship between them as Saint stares down Young, while Young looks over Saint with a fairly confident look on his face as both men back into their respective corners.

TREY BOOKER: Well I guess this will be a straight one-on-one match now, and that’s what it’s all about right there, folks.  That X-Factor Championship that could launch either man’s career into the next stratosphere.

J.T. PRICE: That is if Kimberly Chase ever lets it leave Colton Saint’s hands once he wins it.  I swear that adorable magpie of a woman will take anything that’s shiny for herself.

DING! DING! DING!

Both men rush the center of the ring.  Colton takes a wild swing at Young, but Caden watches it fly past his face as he laces in with a voracious kick to the leg.  Saint goes for another roundhouse, only for Caden to catch him behind the knee once more.  Feeling the effects of the targeted attack already, Saint lunges at Caden with an attempted big boot, but Caden rolls behind and catches Saint with an armdrag.  Both men are quick to their feet, but Caden charges in looking for a tornado DDT before Saint can get his bearings entirely.  He swings around, kicking off of the ropes, but right before snapping down with impact, Colton yanks him back up and snaps off a suplex.  Caden pops off of the mat, a little stunned, but not out of it by a long shot.  He charges Saint once more.  Saint goes for an early attempt at the Rofflestomp on the charging Young, but Dulce Daddy runs underneath and hits the ropes behind Saint at full speed.  Saint turns just in time to catch a lightning quick hurricanrana from Young, that sends him rolling to the outside.  Colton slaps his hands on the canvas with frustration as the crowd cheers the preening Caden Young in the ring.

TREY BOOKER: And just like that, Caden Young is in Saint’s head in the early offset of this match.

J.T. PRICE: Don’t you dare count the Last Breathing Outlaw out just yet.  On an unrelated note, I might need to leave the booth midway through this to wrestle my watch away from Kimberly in the back.

Colton rushes back into the ring, only for Caden to dive through the middle rope and roll out to the floor, where he shrugs at Saint in the ring.  Caden gives Colton a smirk and a wink.  Fuming, Colton hits the ropes and comes bounding over the middle with a wicked plancha that crashes Caden back first into the barricade.  Colton’s not done as he charges back into the ring, hits the ropes, and comes back with another suicide plauncha that sends both men ass over teakettle over the barricade.  Colton pops up first and smiles as he hops the barricade and rolls back into the ring, motioning for the ref to count as he posts up in a corner.

TREY BOOKER: Colton Saint breaking out the Wrecking Ball early and flooring Young out in the crowd.  

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!

Caden groggily rises up, clawing the barricade as he crumples on top of it and lets gravity carry him back over to the other side.  Saint eyes him anxiously from in the ring as Caden crawls toward the apron.

FIVE!
SIX!
SEVEN!

Caden rolls in and Saint’s ready to charge in on him, but Caden immediately rolls back to the outside and underneath the ring apron.  Saint almost dives out of the ring to chase him down, but by the time he manages to peak his head under the apron, Caden’s already appeared at the adjacent side of the ring.  He rushes Saint, still kneeling and searching under the ring, and pops him with a beautiful bicycle knee to the jaw, grabs him by the hair, and rolls him back in the ring and rolls in after Saint  and starts laying in stomps as Saint tries to push off of the mat.

J.T. PRICE: Saint’s not going to stay down to some meager stomps.

TREY BOOKER: And to your point, he’s nearly back on his feet, just taking all of those heel stomps.

Saint manages to get nearly upright.  Caden, fearful of what’s coming, quickly hits the ropes and looks for another running tornado DDT, but once again Saint manages to power out and push Caden up into the vertical suplex position.  He hooks the leg and starts charging toward the center of the ring, thinking Fishermanbuster, but Caden dead weights and pulls Saint into a small package!

ONE!
TWO!

Saint kicks out and both men jockey to their feet.  Saint charges Caden, but Caden parries and sends Colton crumpling into the corner with a pinpoint accurate roundhouse.  Caden rushes to lock up in the corner, but Saint easily pushes him off and sends him rolling backwards.  Saint tries to charge out of the corner, but Caden’s already up.  He rushes in and plants both knees into Saint’s chest.  Seol Sunrise connects, causing Colton to nearly implode in the corner, giving Caden the right vantage point to easily lock him in a tree of woe.  He claps as he walks the circumference of the ring.  He charges in toward Colton Saint and plants a gorgeous Hesitation Dropkick in the corner.  Colton crashes to the mat, clutching his head as Caden hops to the outside apron and starts climbing up top, turning his back to Saint.

TREY BOOKER: He could be thinking #FlipGod!

J.T. PRICE: Maybe even show off and hit Highest In The Room, he’s got Saint where he wants him.

Caden flips back with the #FlipGod moonsault variant, but Saint manages to roll out of the way.  Young lands on his feet.  Saint pushes up off of the mat and catches Young as he comes charging in.  He’s got the headlock!  He’s wrenching it in tight!

Colton Saint: Headlock City, Bitch!

Caden struggles to break free as Colton posts up and wrenches harder, locking in the headlock tight as the crowd around the ringside area boo and hiss at the expertly applied rest hold.  

J.T. PRICE: I think Caden’s fading!

TREY BOOKER: From boredom, maybe.  No doubt the headlock hurts, but it’s not going to put him to sleep J.T.

Colton smiles at the booing audience as he switches grip and works Caden down to the canvas.  When he’s almost down to one knee, Caden laces the leg and rolls into the headlock, effectively pushing Saint down to the canvas with a high angle hooked pinfall.

ONE!

Saint rolls through, never letting go of the headlock as he wrenches and stomps the canvas, happy with his crowd boring antics.  Caden manages to get underneath Saint and try to push up.  Saint relints, so Caden lets Colton’s muscle and leverage be his worst enemy as he drops down to the mat and sits out with a jawbreaker.  Saint breaks the sleeper, but Caden quickly locks on a cravat and charges the corner with Saint in tow, looking for Sliced Bread #2, but before he can get halfway up the turnbuckle, Saint wraps his arms around his neck once more and flings him over with a sleeperhold suplex!  Saint holds the bridge!

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: Kick out right before three!

J.T. PRICE: Just barely!

Saint grabs Caden’s head and starts laying in knee strikes as Young struggles underneath.  Caden tries to push up and out, but Saint hooks the arm and flattens him back down with the Double Plant DDT.  Saint hooks the arms and rolls over right into the butterfly lock!  He’s wrenching it in tight as Caden Young tries to find the bottom rope with his foot.  Kimberly Chase at ringside pulls the bottom rope away just as the Dulce Daddy lands his foot underneath the middle.  The ref catches it and calls for the break.

ONE! 
TWO!
THREE!
FOUR!

Saint yanks the nearly limp Caden Young up off of the mat, his arms still locked tight.  Caden fights his feet and bridges backward with a back body drop with the double arm still locked in!  He holds the bridge!

ONE!

Colton Saint rolls out, still holding the double arm as he starts raining down knees on Caden Young’s head once more.  He lifts Caden off of the mat and pushes him between his legs, perhaps thinking powerbomb, but Young spins out and pops Colton Saint with a desperate spinning backfist!  Both men stumble into adjacent ropes from one another and come back center ring just as Caden lifts his knee for the Fashion Killer!  Both men crumple to the mat on their knees and elbows.  Caden starts slapping himself in the face to wake up.  He grabs Colton by the hair and lifts his head.  HARD SLAP TO THE FACE!  Colton Saint spits on Caden and turns him around with a gross right cross!  Caden staggers on spaghetti legs, before spinning around and popping Saint with another backfist just as Colton gets upright on the mat.  Toe kick to the back of the knee, roundhouse, Caden Young continues kicking away at Saint as he barely manages to stand upright with his knees buckling and his head threatening to droop.  Caden, now back to full faculties hits the ropes and comes back ONLY TO EAT A STANDING DOUBLE FOOT STOMP!

J.T. PRICE: ROFFLESTOMP! ROFFLESTOMP!

Caden writhes on the mat, kicking his legs as he clutches his chest and wheezes for air.  Colton measures him up, eyeing the ropes as Caden slowly rises to his feet wheezing.

TREY BOOKER: He’s measuring up, he’s gotta be thinking From Point Blank!

As Caden finally rises to his feet, still clutching his midsection as he writhes in pain, Colton Saint hits the ropes behind him.  He springboard, and the heel kick connects!  He covers!

ONE!
TWO!

TREY BOOKER: I DON’T BELIEVE IT!

J.T. PRICE: He got his hand on the bottom rope at the last second! Colton looks angry.  

Colton stomps down hard on Caden’s hand on the bottom rope.  He grabs Young by the hair and puts him between his leg.  He hits a powerbomb.  Another.  And another.  Colton Saint goes livid slamming Caden Young into the mat with one rapid fire powerbomb right after the other.  Finally he stops after a sixth powerbomb and stares up at the top rope.  Colton Saint bends down, grabbing the motionless Caden’s head up by the hair as he yells into his face.  After saying his piece, he slams the head back down on the mat and begins taking his time climbing up the corner.

TREY BOOKER: He’s thinking Outlaw’s Ballad.  I think it’s unnecessary at this point, but Saint wants that exclamation point to send the message home.

J.T. PRICE:That rope break by Caden was an act of futility that just prolonged the inevitable, and now Saint’s going to make him pay for wasting his valuable time.

Colton stands atop the top strand, looking down at the motionless Caden Young on the canvas.  He leaps through the air with the greatest of ease, only to come down hard across Caden Young with a vicious frog splash.  He presses up on the motionless Caden and doesn’t even bother to hook the leg.

ONE!
TWO!
THREE!

DING DING DING!

HOLLY PEREZ:Your winner and inaugural X-Factor Champion; “The Last Breathing Outlaw” Colton Saint!

“Unsettling Differences” by Blue Smock Nancy begins to play as Kimberly Chase makes her way back down to ringside and walks up onto the apron, stopping the ref from taking the X-Factor Championship from the ringside attendant as he tries to push it through the ropes.  She snatches it away and walks into the ring, holding it out in front of her like a brand new toy as Colton finally rises off of his pinning press and locks eyes with the gold, and then stares at Kimberly as the metallic reflection of the title gleams in her eyes.

TREY BOOKER:Dulce Daddy pulled out all the stops and gave it his all, and I’m sure Rock Johnson will be proud of him for the fight he put up here tonight.

J.T. PRICE: It just goes to show that nepotism and politicking will only get you so far.  I’ll give Caden Young credit for having the ring awareness to break up the pins when he needed to, but at some point in the match the outcome became a foregone conclusion.

Colton stands tall over the writhing Caden Young as Kimberly Chase wraps the belt around his waist and lifts his hand in celebration, much to the chagrin of the booing audience.

The crowds’ reaction to Colton Saint and his newly won X-Factor Championship almost rises to a cacophonous roar of boos. They are not pleased that the Last Outlaw seems to have made his mark in Project: Honor. He rips his hand away from the referee and raises his shiny new championship high into the air, relishing in the sound. Kimberly stands next to him, her plastered smile wide as she celebrates with her client.

At least, for a second.

THUNK.

THUNK.

THUNK.

Tapping against a microphone is heard over the arena’s address system, drawing attention to the screen overseeing the stage. Colton’s face switches from contentment and arrogant pride to sour apples in about three-point-one seconds flat -- just like the amount of time it took for the new Wally the Wallaby car sticker to sell out on projecthonor.com/shop.

???: HOLA, BUENOS NOCHES.

Waving frantically with a wide grin on his face, Dickie Watson greets The Talking Stick Arena with a terribly spoken Spanish accent -- an allusion to Colt’s last name from his Wrestleworld persona. The crowd pops for The Calamity himself as he drops his hand as he speaks, his Cockney accent strong tonight.

DICKIE WATSON: Oi, mate. So. Congratulations on winning the X-Factor Championship. I mean, it is the second rate title in the company, and I couldn’t think of a more fitting person to put it on. It fits you. It really does. It’s shiny, but I don’t think it holds the same prestige that the Grand Championship is gonna bring. That’s all right. We all can’t be bright, shining attractions for Project: Honor. I saw about a fourth of the people leaving to go get snacks and take a piss, maybe buy some new, limited edition “The Molotov” shakers -- 21+, though. We keep our laws intact here in America. Now in England…

He trails off for a second, looking upwards in a dreamily fashion.

DICKIE WATSON: Anywaaaaays

Kimberly says something to Colton, who instantly reaches for a microphone because we all know that Colton Saint loves the sound of his own voice. However, Dickie screeches like a velociraptor and puts up a singular finger as if to scold him.

DICKIE WATSON: Bruh, we’ve already heard enough of you tonight, now it’s my turn.

Another pop for the Commonwealth national, who clicks his tongue and grins as Colton fumes.

DICKIE WATSON: I’ve got some good news and some bad news for you. I’m sure you know the stipulations that come with the X-Factor Championship. Callum back there like three shows ago was all into telling us all about them. You know, you get a shot at the Grand Championship if -- and only if -- you can keep it around your waist after two defenses. I know you think that it shouldn’t be that difficult for you, but trust me, when other people come sniffing around for championships, you know that wolves who are hungry never let their prey get away. And after tonight? You’re going to probably have to face one or two of the people in the match as one of your defenses. Sad news, bro. Considering all of them were faster than you and...you know, didn’t lose.

He shrugs, lifting his hand and rubbing his nose with a singular finger. You know which one.

DICKIE WATSON: That being said, I’m not gonna sit around and wait for you to figure out what the fuck you’re going to do and how you’re going to dick around backstage. After tonight, you’re going to be looking at the first Grand Champion here in Project: Honor -- me. It’s the kind of thing I do, you know, the inaugural win. So. I went to Callum and played a little bet with him tonight, since I don’t really have the authority to go around and issue challenges.

Dickie closes his eyes and nods to himself.

DICKIE WATSON: You see, Callum is super behind Kasey and Jason too. He’s behind all of us because we kind of bring in the money that you don’t. I prompted him and was like, ‘Bruh, if I win tonight, I don’t want to sit down and wait for whoever gets the X-Factor Championship to get their wins. I want to defend that shit. I could sit in the back and be like Gollum from The Lord of the Rings, but that’s not fun nor is it something that a professional wrestler does. So I said, I want to do something crazy. You know what that is? I want an open challenge to the roster. Multiple person match, capping it at six, but if only two or three want to participate, I’m down.

Excited, the crowd cheers to know that their potential champion is already willing to defend. That shows candor.

DICKIE WATSON: Callum was like, ‘yeah, okay’. Then I went ahead and added that I wanted to make this a fuckin’ fight. You see, there’s a lot more to wrestling than just standing around and power punting people. You’ve gotta entertain, and I can’t think of any better way to do that than making the whole ring bloody as fuck. So as a precursor to Bloodbath, Callum agreed to a Fans Bring the Weapons match for the open challenge.

Well, that made the people in the crowd go nuts. Dickie grins widely once more.

DICKIE WATSON: Now, OF COURSE, this happens only if I win tonight. Whomever wins that match will go on to be the Grand Champion until...well, I guess until you figure out what your priorities are. Whining or proving, your choice, bruh. Now, I’m off to finish getting ready for the Main Event that my little fancy-schmancy roll up kept you from being in, so...ARIZZOOONNNNNNNAAAA, ARE YOU READDDDDDY?!

The crowd cheers LOUDLY for The Molotov, who lifts a hand and waves them on, closing his eyes once more as the sound is like music to his ear drums. He clenches his hand into a fist and pumps it into the air.

DICKIE WATSON: LET’S GET EXPLOSIVE!!!!!

More cheering erupts as the camera zooms in on Colton’s rather negative expression, just as the show cuts to one more commercial break.
Admin

Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:21 am

HELL ON EARTH 2020 Xrrrl3x

TREY BOOKER: Can you believe that we’re finally here? It’s feels like just yesterday the higher ups were scouring the earth to find the biggest, the baddest, and the worst to put them all under one roof, and I’m not afraid that roof’s gonna burn down with this next match.

J.T. PRICE: It might be so, but at least we know we’ll be covered, because we’ve got one hell of an insurance policy joining us on commentary tonight as we crown our first nobility tonight: Our General Manager, Callum Walker! 

CALLUM WALKER: Booker, Price, there’s no other place I’d rather be than right here tonight. If these three burn the place down, I’m afraid we’re doomed to stay, because one way or another Project Honor’s going to have a champion decided tonight.

TREY BOOKER: That is spot on. This place is electric!

CALLUM WALKER: It absolutely is. This place’s thrived on taking all the explosive elements we could find, putting them together, and putting a camera in front of it for the sake of putting on a show. Tonight, the project’s having another experiment that I’m dying to see. Will veteran’s experience and knowhow, a firebrand’s grit and determination, or a commitment to put food on the table at any costs, any means, be the trait to come out on top?

J.T. PRICE: Judge me for saying it, but I think the real winners are the fans. Yowsa, this is gonna’ be hot!

The opening electronic strings of "Warrior" fade into the arena, growing louder as it progresses. The lights start pulsing in time with the start of the drumbeat, and as the lyrics begin a figure appears silhouetted against the backdrop.

♫ I got my head high, my chest out, my eyes open wide
I got no fear, got no doubt and, god, I feel alive ♫

The spotlight kicked on, shining down onto Kasey Winterborn. With a slight smirk on her face and determination in her eyes, she raises her hands in the air to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd.

♫ I'm not stopping for ya, I'm a fucking warrior
I'm a warrior
Wa-wa-warrior, wa-wa-warrior
Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn
Na-na-na na-na-na, I'm a warrior ♫

After a moment of posing, she smiles and begins her descent down the ramp. Along the way she looks around at the crowd cheering for her, reaching out and slapping hands with a couple of fans at ringside. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, where she runs and leaps up to the middle rope at the turnbuckle and glances out at the crowd, smiling as she raises a fist in the air.

The opening electronic strings of "Warrior" fade into the arena, growing louder as it progresses. The lights start pulsing in time with the start of the drumbeat, and as the lyrics begin a figure appears silhouetted against the backdrop.

♫ I got my head high, my chest out, my eyes open wide
I got no fear, got no doubt and, god, I feel alive ♫

The spotlight kicked on, shining down onto Kasey Winterborn. With a slight smile on her face and determination in her eyes, she raises her hands in the air to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd, the title shining proudly around her waist.

♫ I'm not stopping for ya, I'm a fucking warrior
I'm a warrior
Wa-wa-warrior, wa-wa-warrior
Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn
Na-na-na na-na-na, I'm a warrior ♫

After a moment of posing, she smiles and begins her descent down the ramp. Along the way she looks around at the crowd cheering for her, reaching out and slapping hands with a couple of fans at ringside. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, where she runs and leaps up to the middle rope at the turnbuckle and glances out at the crowd, smiling as she raises her fists to the fans.

TREY BOOKER: You’d think a woman in this match with a size disadvantage would be foolish, but you haven’t seen a woman like Kasey Winterborn before. 

J.T. PRICE: This is a woman who has been fighting as long as she’s been breathing. She’s fought for damn near everything she’s gotten, whether it’s in the states, to our neighbors to the north, or in Japan, and today she’s looking to add the Project Honor Grand championship to the list.  

CALLUM WALKER: People often fantasize stories of warriors who used their battle prowess to become kings. Kasey Winterborn is as close to that as we’ll ever see. She’s in this match because she wrote her own fate in the time trials, and let’s see if it pays off.

♫ TRYIN' TO FUCKIN' RECORD THIS (sorry) ♫

"Brand New Numb" by Motionless In White rings out over the sound system as the lights in the arena fade out. As the guitar theme plays, Dickie Watson slides out from beneath the curtain with a large grin crossing his face. He jogs up to the edge of the stage, his head bobbing with the beat of the music, lifting his hands out to the side, that smile of his infectious as he meets the eyes of several crowd members.

♫ I'VE GOT A SHOTGUN TONGUE THAT TICK LIKE A TIME BOMB
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
I'VE GOT A SWITCHBLADE WIT THAT CUTS LIKE A BITCH
AND I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD MEET ♫

With a pep in his step, he begins his walk to the ring while mouthing the words and hi-fiving a couple of outstretched hands. At "cut likes a bitch", he stares directly at the camera as he makes a cutting motion with his fingers, widening his eyes and while gnashing his teeth together, lifting a corner of his lips up in a somewhat-cocky smirk.

♫ I WANNA BREAK FREE FROM MY HUMANITY
I WANNA RELEASE THE ANIMAL IN ME
B-B-B-BREAK FREE YOUR CURIOSITY
YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I NEED

I'VE GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS
NO GUILT ON MY CONSCIENCE
THE WAR IN YOUR PATH
THE "SEX IN YOUR VIOLENCE"
ALL OF MY FLAWS, I WEAR EM WITH HONOR
A PURPLE HEARTBREAK FOR ALL WE'VE SUFFERED ♫

The Molotov slides quickly beneath the bottom rope into the center of the ring, into a kneeling position as he looks around at the crowd and rises to his feet. He takes no time in heading over to the turnbuckle and climbing it to stand tall, his head still bopping with the beat. He raises one arm, stretching stiff out the side, closing one eye.

♫ I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY
HERE TO SAVE THE DAY ♫

With the music, he repeats the phrase, before jumping backward and landing with a loud thud against the canvas. He throws off his leather jacket, then leans into the turnbuckle, sitting against it and grasping the ropes as he checks the tension in them, looking upwards with a smile as his music fades out.

J.T. PRICE: Entering the ring is a man who doesn’t need AN introduction - he needs multiple. Whether it’s an introduction as a singles champion in one federation or tag champion in another, Dickie Watson is a man whose reputation precedes him. 

CALLUM WALKER: You’re absolutely correct. He’s been nothing short of a damn perfectionist since setting foot here. He had the fastest time in the time trials to be here - and he’s already established himself as one of the front runners of the federation. 

TREY BOOKER: Big reputation, even bigger targets, and the next competitor isn’t Dickie’s biggest fan. Dickie isn’t the most level-headed fighter either,  but if he keeps his focus, it isn’t hard to picture Dickie as the favorite to win this thing!

"We Gonna Make it" by Jadakiss ft. Styles P. starts bumping through the PA as Terrance calmly walks through the entrance, twisting the rings on his fingers in an attempt to menace as he takes his time getting to the ring.

J.T. PRICE: Infamous is probably the most passive aggressive way to say it. Introducing the man who sees rules as a challenge, the head hunter, Flex Luthor himself, Jason Terrance!

CALLUM WALKER: Love his tactics or hate them, they have critical success. Terrance fights with purpose and it's gotten him onto the grand stage. If this was wrestling in singlets until you get a point, I’d be worried. But this is a triple threat that’s likely to turn into a street fight, so I imagine there’s a level of comfort here.

TREY BOOKER: I’m ready to find out for myself!

With all of the competitors in the ring in separate corners, gold lights flash over the ring as Holly Perez stands next to a referee. 

HOLLY PEREZ: LAAADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! FIGHTERS FROM EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD HAVE SHED BLOOD, GUTS, AND TEARS TO BE HONORED, AND WE PRESENT YOU WITH THE BEST OF THE BEST! The following contest is scheduled for one fall! 

The crowd loudly booms as they yell ‘one fall’.

HOLLY PEREZ: And this contest will determine the fighter to be Project: Honor’s inaugural Grand Champion! 

The referee holds up the reason each of these fighters are here above his head, in all of it’s crimson and gold glory: The Grand Championship! 

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… From Chicago, Illinois… “Little Miss Vex”...”The Wicked Little Machine”... KASEEEYYY WINTERRBOORRNNN!!

Kasey climbs on a turnbuckle and raises both hands to the crowd as her name’s called, to thunderous approval from the packed fans!

HOLLY PEREZ: And her opponent... he stands five feet, eleven inches, and weighing in at one hundred and eighty pounds… currently residing in London England.. . “The Calamity”, “The Molotov” DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKIE WAAAAAAATSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!

Dickie steps to the center of the ring, stretches his legs out, and impatiently returns to his corner for the match to start.

HOLLY PEREZ: And lastly, standing six feet, three inches tall’ and weighing in at two hundred thirty pounds...  He fights out of Yonkers, New York… “Infamous”, JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASON TERRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAANCE!!!!!!

Not the least bit humble, Jason Terrance climbs up the ring ropes and beats his hands on his chest while making championship shapes around his waist to call his shot. 

DING DING DING

With the bright lights turned on and the crowd roaring at the top of its lungs, with various chants booming across the fanbase in support of the person they wish to usher in as the reigning champion. Dickie pays it little to no mind, he’s been here countless times. Kasey takes a second to breathe it all in, and Jason's eyes dart between the other two fighters to size them up. Dickie’s first to bat with getting this thing going as he starts circling around the ring as Kasey raises her fists, ready for anything coming her way. Neither Kasey nor Dickie are quick enough to keep up with the Infamous, Jason Terrance, as he throws both hands up and darts out of the ring to let these two fight it out amongst themselves. He points between the two, and is met with two glares from fighters familiar with his antics. 

TREY BOOKER: I know Dickie is trying not to hold a grudge from the chaotic tag match these two had, but refreshing his memory like that can’t be too helpful.

J.T. PRICE: Those two couldn’t last fifteen minutes on a team together. I assumed they’d be dying for the opportunity to kill one another. 

CALLUM WALKER: Dickie already said this is business as usual for him. Jason’s smarts got him everything he’s got in life, I don’t think it’s far-fetched to say he thinks it’s going to get him a title belt and a champion’s salary. 

The Molotov shrugs his shoulders, entirely disinterested in Terrance, and Kasey gladly steps to the plate with her hands outstretched to grapple Dickie. Kasey and Dickie try angling, circling around one another, or sliding for an advantageous grappling position, but neither wind up with finding a chink in the armor that easily so they get straight to wrestling for position. Both quickly get to shoulder tie-ups, but Kasey’s quicker and ducks underneath Dickie’s arm to wrap around his waist from behind. She tries tripping him off balance, but Dickie keeps his balance with an arm reaching back to catch her in a headlock across her face! Kasey attacks his grip and pries it apart, and starts trying to twist his arm behind his back into a hammerlock! It gets about halfway there, before Dickie frontflips to take the twist off his arm, then use HIS grip on HER arm to arm drag her to the ground! She stands, and is whipped with another arm drag! Dickie charges her with the running crossbody, but Kasey uses his momentum to roll through and she ends up on top!

ONE…

Dickie kicks out within milliseconds, and both Dickie and Kasey rise up to watch Jason Terrance halfway slithered into the ring to get involved. Both look at one another, then Terrance, and they both start heading his way! Terrance tries to step back again, but Dickie’s got right after him! Both circle around the ring til Dickie starts getting too close on Terrance’s trail and Terrance rolls into the ring, where he is promptly introduced to the mat by way of Miss Vex’s crashing into his head via running enzuigiri washing his face with her boots! Jason’s barreled over, but she doesn’t stop there - her baseball slide knocks Dickie off the ring apron, and she turns to quickly pin Jason Terrance. 

ONE…

Jason Terrance kicks out, much to Kasey’s dismay, but she’s kind enough to yank him to a knee so he’s in perfect position for a roundhouse kick to the stomach to land. Then another! Another! Terrance’s grunting, but isn’t caving to her kicks, so Kasey rushes to the ring ropes to add a bit of seasoning behind her next strike, if not for Dickie Watson dragging Kasey by her ankles through the ring ropes, to throw her body crashing into the barricade with an unceremonious thud, before Dickie slides into the ring on 10. The crowd’s yelling is at its loudest, but even they come to a hush as he cocks his hand back, so they can elicit a loud WOOOOOOO to the sickening sound of Dickie’s forearm chopping Terrance’s chest! Terrance tries shoving Dickie back, but eats about four chops to his bare chest that leave him reddened in their wake! Finally, a knee to the gut makes Watson’s barrage hit a road bump, and it’s quickly followed up with a short range elbow to clean Dickie’s clock. Despite the size disadvantage, Dickie’s wise enough to get his guard up. It can’t eat the full impact of the jabs or hooks aimed at his body, but wincing and gritting his teeth is better than the alternative. Terrance tries to steamroll Dickie entirely, but Dickie’s able to duck off to the side. Terrance rebounds off the ropes with a lariat for Dickie, but he’s cut off by Kasey Winterborn’s entire body weight shifting to toss him onto the ground with a sling blade is his fate! Kasey whips up to her feet to see Dickie coming in behind her - and both fighters halt in their tracks as Terrance rolls out of the ring and the crowd comes alive.

TREY BOOKER: In starting things off, Kasey’s already showing what got her here: the raw explosiveness let her handle a tough challenge in LeStrange, then put a stop to Kyle Anderson’s forcefulness. At any given moment, she could pull something out of the bag of tricks and seal the deal. 

J.T. PRICE: Terrance might need an ice pack. That looked painful. 

CALLUM WALKER: Her size makes her an ideal target in a match like this; but Kasey’s miles away from being the ‘weakest link’ on any chain. 
With the ring currently cleared, Dickie takes the initiative with another razor sharp chop to Kasey’s chest, but Miss Vex fires back with a flurry of forearms to stagger Dickie. She uses the extra space to wind up for a question mark kick, but Dickie doesn’t take the bait and ducks to Kasey’s side. He tries again to wrap around her with a waistlock and slow her down, but Kasey’s one of the most ragged fighters on the roster so she throws everything but the kitchen sink in battering Dickie until she breaks free of his grasp and his chin’s battered from her elbow. She rushes to the ropes to rebound for something big, but Dickie’s hand on her waistband yanks her back into his grasp, but this time, into all one hundred and eighty pounds of wild Aussie dropping on her neck with a jumping neckbreaker. 

Grabbing Kasey by her shoulder, Dickie brings the Wicked Little Machine to her feet, and a few uppercuts batter her stomach to stop the machine from powering up again. Dickie’s able to power her back to the ring ropes, and hold her arms out of the way so a gutting knee bashes her abdomen, and a breathless Kasey punches and swings to retaliate but the pain makes those hits ring hollow. He sinks to a knee and carries Kasey over his shoulders in a fireman’s carry, and he lifts her up for a little bit more hangtime as Dickie’s kick bashes right into her jaw and leaves her jaw jacked, holding her face at the bottom ring ropes. Dickie wastes little time with a basement dropkick to her side to propel her out of the ring with an awkward landing. The Molotov looks to the ropes on the other side of the ring, then to Kasey outside of the ring… then he rebounds off those ropes and makes a run for it! Over the second rope! 

J.T. PRICE: Suicide senton!

Dickie’s momentum is flying forward, til Jason Terrance cuts him up at the ring ropes with a leaping tackle at the ropes ending with a ‘convenient’ headbutt from Terrance to Dickie’s chest! The Molotov drapes from the ring ropes nearly absolutely lifelessly after the impact folds him. Terrance shakes the cobwebs off and looks at Dickie as the crowd greets him with a chorus of boos. 

TREY BOOKER: Dickie’s one of the most experienced wrestlers in nearly every building he’s in, but that? That’s dirty boxing at it’s finest. I think my skin’s crawling from the sound of that impact! Sickening. 

CALLUM WALKER: Moves like that shorten the careers of everyone involved, but they also make careers when they work out like they did there.

Terrance’s the freshest in the match, and the man known as the hungriest fighter in the game looks at Dickie Watson as another to-go meal. Terrance climbs into the ring, and puts hammerfist to hammerfist to Dickie’s back! Due to the triple threat rules, the ref can’t do anything but watch the absolute mauling of fist after fist to the spine, neck, and head devolve when Dickie’s finally knocked onto the ring apron, and a barrage of boots is unleashed across his back. All the while, Jason’s smug grin is that of a man knowing he’s the savviest businessman in the world, much less the ring, as he ends his trickery by dragging Dickie by his hair into the ring and going for the pin. 

ONE…
TWO…

Dickie tosses an arm up. Picking Dickie Watson off the canvas by his hair, Terrance uppercuts his chin and batters his side with a right across, just picking apart wherever Dickie’s guard can’t cover quickly enough. He reaches out to try setting up for something, but Dickie’s hand SLAPS across his chest with yet another chop! Terrance reels back, but not too far back as Dickie grabs him in a front facelock. He’s pummeled back onto the ropes, where Terrance irish whips the Dickie across the ring and meets Dickie with a big boot - but Dickie clings onto the ring ropes rather than rebounding, so Terrance whiffs. The Infamous one goes for a body splash against the ropes, but X marks the spot across his chest with another knife edge chop! Then another! And another! Skin tones be damned, Terrance’s chest is beet red as he staggers back. Dickie charges the ropes and rebounds off of them, springboard tornado DDT! Terrance stumbles, but manages to keep his feet underneath him and hold Dickie up! It isn’t too often the mauler reaches to his wrestling training camp days, but he plants both feet on the ground and whips Dickie over his head to body slam him down onto the mat! Terrance rises, holds five fingers in the air, points to himself, and meets Dickie on the mat with a Top 5 elbow across the heart!

ONE…
TWO…

Kasey dives onto Terrance’s back to break up the pin. 

TREY BOOKER: Terrance is finding out the nature of a triple threat match the hard way. 

J.T. PRICE: Doesn’t help that Kasey’s quick as lightning, either. Doesn’t matter, Terrance still goes further than anyone else to win in a match with no rules, so if Kasey’s jumping into the fire, she can have it. 

CALLUM WALKER: It might not be that easy. He might not be the only one in the match sharing that sentiment.

Terrance rolls away from Dickie and climbs up to a stand. Noticing Terrance is a bit spent after unleashing on Dickie, Kasey rushes him with a spinning back kick to the stomach to knock the air clean out of his lungs! Terrance wobbles and crumbles to a knee! With the height distance between them closed, Kasey hits a sick sit out jaw-breaker to stagger him! Watson’s crawling to his feet and getting his bearings about him, til Kasey springboards off the ropes with a springboard enzuigiri that spins Dickie before he’s knocked down! Like a bat out of hell, Kasey makes a beeline for Jason Terrance, and yet another sling blade cracks him back first across the mat! Kasey doesn’t even take a second to breathe, she rushes to the ring ropes to attempt to reach the heavens with a springboard moonsault across Terrance! She nails it!

ONE…

TWO…

Dickie Watson breaks up the pin!

As all three fighters are bruised, beaten, and basking in the praise of the fans eating this up, Kasey is the first one to climb to her feet. She looks between Dickie and Terrance, brushes her hair out of her eyes, and punts Dickie in the ribs, again and again, to try clearing the ring for her to go for the kill. Dickie’s swept underneath the bottom rope, but he tries crawling back in - it takes yet another baseball kick to finally plant the ring veteran, so she can turn around to Jason Terrance trying to wrap around her throat from behind with the Sleeper Hold! Kasey bends forward and uses her hips to pry out of his death clutch! Desperate, exhausted, and knowing he’s got this in the bag, Terrance reaches out again to finish this thing…

...and without much warning at all, a spinning back heel kick to the jaw CLOBBERS TERRANCE. Then ANOTHER! And ANOTHER! Jason Terrance is a wizard when it comes to street fighting, so this is likely the first time many people see him knocked onto his ass like it’s nothing! Kasey goes for the pin!

ONE…

TWO....

THREE…

J.T. PRICE: We’ve got ourselves a grand champion!

CALLUM WALKER: You’re a bit earlier on the trigger there, Jason got his shoulder up without a second to spare.

TREY BOOKER: Those kicks sounded like they belong in an action movie! What’s it gonna’ take to keep the big man down?!

Frustrated, Kasey drapes over the ring ropes while she measures Terrance as she begins reaching for both of his legs, and placing them around one of her own. Terrance stirs in her grasp, because it doesn’t take a diploma to start piecing together what’s happening as she starts turning him onto his stomach… she’s looking for the sharpshooter! Jason Terrance’s the strongest man in the match, but he’s paying the price for the strength as he’s too winded to shove Kasey away! He tries to twist and roll out of the hold, but Kasey’s on him like a gator’s jaw around it’s kill, twisting him back onto his stomach until she’s got the SHARPSHOOTER LOCKED IN! TERRANCE IS SCREAMING IN PAIN! BOTH OF HIS HANDS REACH OUT, DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR A ROPE, A REFEREE, A WEAPON, BUT NO DICE!  AS HE'S HOWLING IN AGONY, KASEY DRAPES BACK EVEN FURTHER TO SEAL THE DEAL WITH A REVERSE FACELOCK!!!!!! THE WICKED LITTLE MACHINE IS LOCKED IN! TERRANCE IS FLAILING BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY THING LEFT HE CAN DO!!!!

TREY BOOKER: Championship DENIED!

J.T. PRICE: I think I’m gonna be sick!

CALLUM WALKER: Kasey wants this  badly enough to pull out the biggest gun there is!

HER GRIP IS DAMN NEAR CHAINED OVER TERRANCE’S FACE. EACH SECOND, HIS BACKS CONTORTED FURTHER BY THE SHARPSHOOTER, AND HIS HEADS BENT AT AN AWKWARD ANGLE BY THE FACELOCK! NO AMOUNT OF FLAILING BREAKS THE HOLD! IT TAKES MORE THAN DESPERATION, IT TAKES ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY POUNDS WITH AN ADRENALINE PHOENIX SPLASH ACROSS BOTH KASEY AND TERRANCE TO FINALLY BREAK THE HOLD!

TREY BOOKER: Dickie doesn’t care about anything else other than winning, he had to be a split second away from hearing the bell ring and ‘your new champion, Kasey Winterborn’, but a CLUTCH move keeps this thing alive!

CALLUM WALKER: I love it! High pressure scenario, and the polished ring warrior executed to perfection!

J.T. PRICE: Can he capitalize?

Dickie tries draping an arm across Kasey and going for the pin.

ONE…
TWO…
THR- 

Kasey throws an arm up at 2.9999999 seconds, but Dickie doesn’t waste a millisecond in diving over to Jason Terrance for a pin. 

ONE…
TWO..
THREE…

TERRANCE BARELY MANAGES TO THROW HIS ARM UP, BUT IT'S UP NONETHELESS! Dickie clutches his hair and shakes his head, as dumbfounded as the crowd is as it roar with bloodthirst, but with a hand on Jason’s trunks he slowly drags the big man to his feet. Dickie pulls him towards him, SWEEPS HIM CLEAN OFF OF HIS FEET, AND DROPS JASON TERRANCE ON HIS FACE WITH DICKIE’S REVENGE! MODIFIED LIFTING REVERSE STO TO DRIBBLE JASON'S HEAD ON THE CANVAS! KASEY'S STIRRING AS DICKIE GOES FOR THE PIN!

ONE…

KASEY DRAGS HERSELF ON HER FISTS OVER TO THE OTHER FIGHTERS.

TWO…

KASEY JUST MANAGES TO GET HER KNEE BENEATH HER, SO SHE CAN MAKE THE DIVE!!!!!

THREE…

DING DING DING

HOLLY PEREZ: HERE IS YOUR WINNER… AND THE FIRST EVER PROJECT: HONOR GRAND CHAMPION… THE MOLOTOV, DICKIE WATSON!!!!!!

KASEY LAYS APPROXIMATELY A FOOT AWAY FROM WHERE DICKIE WATSON’S SPRAWLED ACROSS AN UNCONSCIOUS JASON TERRANCE!!! Disappointment hits her as the referee reaches for Dickie’s hand to raise it to the heavens as the winner! 

TREY BOOKER: ...The homicidal maniac did it. Dickie called his shot, and he hit it out of the PARK! Hoooooooooooooooooly hell I don’t know what got him through this match, but he’s carved his name into stone with his name as the first Grand Champion!

J.T. PRICE: And if he fights like that, we might not ever have a second! Kasey came a hair away from changing her fate twice, but Dickie hit hard enough to seal the deal to be Project Honor’s Inaugural Grand Champion! Thank you everyone for tuning in, we couldn’t have made this broadcast happen without you, and have a good night! 

Balloons and confetti fall from the rafters as Callum steps away from the commentary desk with the Grand Championship draped over his shoulder. Dickie’s winded, but happy to take the glorious red and gold trophy to hold it above his head as the crowd roars on.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum