Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
MYOJIN
MYOJIN

Time to Tap, Petey! Empty Time to Tap, Petey!

Sat Aug 29, 2020 2:17 am
“Hell on Earth… A PPV bound to set an amazing standard for Project: Honor. The place where not only the inaugural Warrior Rising Champion, who I hope will be Zane, will be crowned- but also the first X-Factor Champion... Hopefully which will be Caden instead of He Who Shall Not Be Named, and of course- the first Grand Champion between the three in that match.”

MYŌJIN sat in his cozy, somewhat expensive apartment- specifically his bedroom. Which had a rather ethereal vibe to it, as it was fitted with a moody, ambient light blue tint from the lighting. He had his back turned to the camera. “And yet... I'm in none of those three, high profile matches. Due to being caught off guard, I lost a chance at becoming X-Factor Champion. That… is a very unpleasant, tragic truth, but alas I must live with and accept it. So the question is, lovelies, is what will be doing at Hell on Earth?”

MYŌJIN swung the chair he shat in around to face the camera. His hair was slightly frizzy, it had been washed somewhat earlier. He was wearing a fancy, luxury fleece robe- while eyeing the polish on his nails to make sure that they met his standards. The blonde looked up to face the camera and sighed, wearing a somewhat disappointed look on his face.

“I'm facing… Lil Petey in some match merely made to fill up the card, with little to no importance beside one's win-loss record.”

“So basically, I'm picking up Caden Young: scraps- and that feels insulting. I'm not usually one to throw shade, but Petey… isn't worthy to bask in the Shining Star's presence. He's an "underground" rapper, which basically is a nice way of saying maybe only five people- and that's being generous- has ever listened to his music- and considering that hasn't been working out for him, he's now… a wrestler. Definitely not a professional, but a wrestler.”

MYŌJIN wore a smirk.

“Now, you all may wonder why I clearly have no respect for him- and to be honest, it's quite simple. In this roster of hungry, fierce competitors eager to reach success, giving everything they've got every match to be the best they can- He's just… here. Just existing- he only wrestles because his rap career won't take off- sure, the same can be said for Jason Terrance- but at least Terrance can fight… and fight hard. Petey? Well, his fighting ability is the equivalent of getting about a month of training from a wrestling school. Does he even actually want to be here? I'm not sure.”

“He doesn't… excite me like many of my other opponents so far have been able to. I don't feel threatened, I don't feel a need to prove myself against him because I know I'm leagues better- Is that arrogant? Somewhat. Is it true? Absolutely. The simple truth is not anyone can do what I do, what many others here can do, and Petey is one of the people who can't.”

MYŌJIN clasped his hands together, pausing. “And it upsets me. It upsets me that some random individual like Lil Petey was able to get a Project: Honor contract, when that could have gone to someone who actually wants to be here beyond looking for an easy paycheck. Lil Petey being here almost feels disrespectful, to everyone here- and having to wrestle him… after probably having the best match of the first Proving Grounds, after being apart of the team that beat two out of three of the competitors for the Grand title… feels like a slap to the face.”

“So you know what? I want to play a little game. I want to see how fast I can tap Lil Petey out, I want to see if I can possibly make a new record for the fastest match in this place. Relieving some steam would feel amazing.”

“So, Petey? Sorry in advance for this- I would say it's not personal, but… obviously it kind of is. So I have one question: Which would you prefer? Twisted Love or Stargazer Lock?“

The Japanese Aristocrat winked at the camera and blew a kiss.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum