Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Emi Zane
Emi Zane

Chaos (Hell on Earth #2) Empty Chaos (Hell on Earth #2)

Sat Aug 29, 2020 1:04 am
Control. While many falsely believe that they have it, others who do continue to work for it, not knowing that it’s in their hands already. While many aspects of her personal life depend on factors outside of her control, within her home, she has all of it. ‘Just like in the ring’ Zane mentally tells herself. It was another day where she was expecting company in the form of the Project Honor crew. Following her stunt, they must hate her but she had to give the example no matter the cost. This time around, there is a wild variable in the form of the interviewer Crystal Ward. Despite this, Zane knew she could and would maintain control of the situation. It all begins with making sure her house is spotless, devoid of any suspicious spots. Along with this she decided on a display of sweets, a homemade vanilla cake in the middle. Double checking the display, Zane heard the small beep, which meant there wasn’t much time left. Checking out her appearance, Zane smirked at her reflection before beginning the countdown from five. As she reached zero the doorbell rang and following the guiding of her hand across her face, putting on the mask, she hurriedly made her way over, opening it with a smile.

“Hey! It’s so lovely to have you all back and you for the first time Crystal. I’m hoping getting here wasn’t too hectic for you.”

“Not at all, thank you for having us. Wow this place is beautiful. I didn’t expect a house this big.”

Zane couldn’t help but let out a nervous giggle.

“Well it came at a high cost but you can say it was worth it. Now please come in and make yourselves comfortable. Shoes off first please, and place them in this cubby. I have your assorted house slippers right here.”

Stepping to the side to allow her guests in, Zane watches carefully to make sure they followed her instruction. Smiling approvingly, she then closed the door and locked it behind her. Leading them over to the kitchen, Zane paused bringing attention over to the sweets tray although by the looks of it, she didn’t really have to.

“Yeah I figured after my stunt, I should treat you to some baked goods. After we’re all done of course. I thought it best to have the interview take place in a portion of the house I have yet to show you back here. Just please be careful to not touch the baby and not open the glass doors to the display.”

Everyone couldn’t help looking at Zane confused, with Crystal choosing to speak up.

“Baby?”

“...Piano. It’s a Kawai GL-10 baby grand. What did you think I meant?”

Feeling slightly embarrassed, Crystal was quick to change the subject as the crew went to the back room to set up.

“So did you bake all this yourself?”

“I did. Cooking and baking are two things I thoroughly enjoy. It’s one of the ways I know I can make people happy so I always seek ways to improve my skills. Anyway, let’s head to the back room.”

Offering a pleasant smile, which was returned, Zane led Crystal to the back room, pleased to see that the crew noticed how she had the chairs set and positioned themselves just right to capture the frame she had prepared. Heading over to the seat on the left, Zane motioned for Crystal to join her on the other side, which she does. Gazing over at the piano and display wall a moment, which itself held a vast assortment of instruments, Crystal gave the nod to get things rolling. While the action of this caused Zane some slight discomfort, she hid it with a smile, mimicking the removal of a mask as the interviewer got things started.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’m Crystal Ward here on behalf of Project: Honor and joining me at this time from her lavish home is ‘The Crescent Moon’ Zane.”

Zane flashed a cute smile and waved at the camera before turning her attention to Crystal.

“Lavish? I mean I guess. Thanks so much for coming out here. I know it’s a bit out of the way but with all I have going on this week, I still wanted to make sure we were able to have this scheduled sit down.”

“Of course, it was no problem at all. Now before we get started on the questions, I just wanted to share how welcoming you’ve been and how gorgeous your house is. I mean the desserts you made look amazing and I can’t help noticing all these instruments. Do you play some of them?”

Slightly flustered by the question, Zane took a minute before shaking her head.

“No. I...play all of them.”

“Wow that is astonishing. I need to know how you find time for everything that you do.”

“Everything?”

“Well I did a little digging and on top of wrestling and these skills you just revealed, I found out that you’re a national champion in your native country for diving and fencing which you still compete in from time to time. Not only that but you’re a member of the ice sports industry in singles and as a solo ice dancer set to compete at the 51st annual Robert Unger competition and then the ISI annual open next month. With all that you somehow fit school into the equation. Tell me, how is it you’re able to balance so much at once?”

“Digging huh...did you happen to find anything else Crystal?”

Crystal looks at Zane a bit puzzled before shaking her head.

“Not really, no. Are there any other hidden talents you have?”

Zane couldn’t help but smirk.

“Oh no, I was just curious. Sometimes the internet gives the wrong information is all. Now how about we get back to what the people want and talk Hell on Earth?”

“Of course, I’ll start off simple in asking what are your thoughts heading into Hell on Earth and the fatal four way ladder match?”

Back in control, Zane let out a few chuckles before responding.

“Even though that’s pretty vague, I’ll gladly answer. Hell on Earth presents me with the opportunity to supply further evidence to the facts I already know. When it comes to this business, not only do I represent the past, I’m also the present and future. This being a ladder match is like shaved chocolate flakes on top of a cake. Think about it, there’s more that needs to be done in order to win a match of this sort. I have to incapacitate not one, but three people in order to make the climb and claim what I desire. There’s no room for any type of slip ups, and all the senses must be utilized to the maximum since attacks can come from every corner. So my thoughts are that I’m ready and have been thinking about how good that championship is going to look with my name on it.”

“Now while this isn’t your first ladder match, does being in one on such a scale like this, in a different country have you feeling any type of nervousness?”

“Nervousness, no. Butterflies, yes. A few wise people have told me over the years that if there’s ever a time where the butterflies go away, that’s when you’re done. I honestly feel more now than I ever had before. I feel like all my work is paying off and while I’m eternally grateful, I know I deserve it. Hell I deserve more too but that will come in time.”

Zane shoots a quick wink followed by a few giggles as Crystal continues.

“You seem pretty confident going into the title match, what would winning the Warrior Rising title mean for you? Or in your case when you do win, as you have no doubt in your mind.”

“My, my Crystal. You make it sound as if I have some sort of ego.”

Crystal tries to respond but Zane puts her hand up, offering a reassuring smile before putting it down and moving forward with her thoughts.

“It’s fine. You’ll see like everyone else will at Hell on Earth. Alright now here’s the part where I get emotional and get everyone to feel it too. When I was a little girl, I told my parents I wanted to do everything humanly possible that I loved. One of these included wrestling. Now while most would say to wait until you finish your studies or find a new dream, my parents saw the conviction in my eyes and let me do it. It took two years in a strict training facility to be deemed ready to compete and I haven’t looked back since. While some may find it crazy that I’ve been doing this since I was ten, to me I should have been at this even longer. I’ve had many times where I cried, where I could barely get up for class let alone the other sports I took part in but I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Me getting to this point, having another opportunity to become a champion, it means everything to me. The trust placed on my shoulders to be a part of this match fills my heart with joy. That is why I know what I must do and will not let anything get in my way of becoming the first Warrior Rising Champion. It’s not a matter of egos, it’s what I know I’m capable of and a hunger that will never be satisfied until I am recognized as the best.”

“Wow Zane, that’s..”

“I know, I know but enough with the mushy stuff. I save that for sad movie nights. What else did you want to know?”

“Right, well you stated what this means to you very well but I’d like to shift the focus to your opponents in the match. So one by one, what are your thoughts on them and the challenge they pose to you becoming champion?”

Zane rolled her eyes at the question and stuck her tongue out playfully at the camera. Turning her gaze back to Crystal she gave a nod and then got started with her response.

“They all suck.”

Barely able to contain herself Zane began to laugh, waving off the answer before continuing.

“I’m kidding...mostly. If I didn’t see them as serious competition, I wouldn’t be so sure of my status in comparison to theirs. Now did you want me to go in a specific order or just go on a wild rant?”

“Well we can start off with someone you’re familiar being in the ring with in Alejandro Correa.”

“Eww, fine. What do I think about Buttface Correa aside from the fact that he’s a weasel who can’t hide behind his tactics this time around? I think in the ring he’s alright. Kind of robotic but I know less limber people end up with that kind of style. He’s well rounded to a degree but isn’t as good as he thinks he is. His attitude may get him bits and pieces of success along the way but in the end it will cost him. Kind of like how it’s going to cost him at Hell on Earth. Out of everyone in the match, I’m going to make sure he hurts the most. You done fucked up Allie and when I get my payback, I make sure it’s both glamorous and gruesome so take that how you will. Wait, we can curse right? Just in case you can bleep that or I’ll repeat it with the word messed. I probably should have asked that beforehand huh?”

Feeling a sense of embarrassment, Zane tried to laugh it off.

“Maybe we should move on to the next person?”

Crystal did her best to keep her composure but ended up joining Zane in a few more laughs.

“I mean unless you have any additional words for Alejandro, we can move on to the debuting Adrian Hil.”

“I may have something else to say really quickly. People who have chips on their shoulders around me end up with bone chips in their neck. You know and I know that I’m better than you and Hell on Earth will be the perfect stage to expose you for the mediocre talent you are. Also who the hell comes out to ‘The Kill’ as their entrance theme anyway? Ugh freaking toolbox piss-ant. Okay Crystal, now I’m good. Who was next again?”

“The debuting Adrian Hil.”

“Right, right Hil with one L. I wonder if that was a choice or what he was born with. While I make sure to scout my opponents in the ring, I try not to pry into their personal lives because I think that’s kind of rude. Especially if they’re the private type...”

There was an air of one sided tension as Zane paused. Scoffing it off with a smirk, she continued.

“Now a little birdy told me the reason why your style while moderately refined had a sort of unpolished edge to it. I’ll keep that a secret though if it’s your preference. What I will discuss openly is how your usual matches seriously don’t mesh well with the ladder stipulation at all, which has me the most interested in how you will handle this. While you can of course do your normal blah deal of tossing, bending, and twisting, it’s going to take a lot more than separating someone’s shoulder to win this thing. Also unfortunately for you I’m hypermobile so I can be bent in all sorts of shapes but not be phased by it. Despite this, I’m not looking at you like another schlub. Just know that there’s no way I’m letting you get that championship. I’ve been through too much to let some ya...now, now. I shouldn’t judge. Forgive my insensitivity, it’s something that’s been ingrained in my mind since I was eight. Let us move on before my spicy tongue gets the better of me.”

Perplexed, Crystal needed a second.

“Right..so now the final opponent you’re set to face in the match Daniel Horror.”

“Well he definitely exists.”

It took everything for Crystal to not laugh, and noticing this brought a cheeky smile to Zane’s face.

“Look as far as Daniel Horror goes, I think I made it pretty clear before diving off a twenty foot ladder and sitting here without a scratch on me through magic. Most see him as just another body in this match but I know better. While his previous matches didn’t go his way, he showed more of what he can do each time and he’ll only do better at Hell on Earth. However, that being said, it’s not going to do him any good. Well, aside from maybe being part of a highlight reel for doing something pretty crazy. My insanity will shine a little bit brighter though and of course it’ll end with the clip of me grabbing the Warrior Rising championship and claiming it as my own.”

“Now when it comes to Hell on Earth, being that you’re in the opening match and will have time to watch the others, is there any you’ll be keeping a special eye on?”

“Nope.”

“No?”

“Exactly. That’s because I’m keeping an eye on all of them. Each athlete featured is a potential future opponent so I have to scout them as much as possible which includes staring at a monitor while I have some ice on the usual spots. I’d be an idiot if I didn’t take advantage of my placement on the card. I’m the one who will set the tone for the show and then I’ll watch how nobody tops what I do.”

“Those are some very strong words. Speaking of the future, is there anyone in particular you’re interested in?”

Hearing the question nearly made Zane’s eyes bulge out of her head, pop off and fall on the floor. Lowering her head she fiddles with her hair a bit before snapping her gaze back up to Crystal.

“Wait who told you that? Was it Misaki? I’m going to wring her damn neck next time I see her. Why would you think I’m interested in anyone anyway?! She’s a liar, I mean she isn’t...usually. But what I do is what I do and yeah pssh of course nobody. I guess..”

Crystal looks at Zane like she has three heads for a second before continuing.

“So there’s nobody in particular you’re interested in facing in the ring?”

All the color simultaneously flushes from her face and fills her cheeks. She does her best to laugh it off.

“I mean of course not, that’s because I want to face them all… in the ring, haha. What did you think I meant? I mean what did you even mean?  Silly Crystal. Let’s move on huh?”

“Sure. Do you have any final comments you’d like to make before Hell on Earth?”

*Barely audible whisper.* “Aside from the fact that I currently want to bash my head against a rock?”

“What was that?”

“Nothing! Just mulling over the question is all. Honestly I feel like the time for talking is over. In wrestling it’s done far too much for my liking anyway. Granted I love reminding others of who I am and what I can do, but my actions speak that in volumes my mouth can’t. At Hell on Earth, I turn my words into magnificent action and become the first ever Warrior Rising Champion. Then it’ll be ice cream time!”

“Well you heard it here everyone. Zane, I wish you the best of luck at the show. Thank you for your time.”

“Thank you Crystal.”

The two women shake hands as the scene quickly fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum