Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Ramesses

Eradication  Empty Eradication

Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:45 pm
Last night was a quiet night. No matches on the agenda for the weekend, just a chance to sit back and focus on the near future. First step of that future comes at Hell on Earth as Caden Young becomes just another stepping stone, another tree to be torn down in favor of enterprise. Even after his recent successes in Project Honor, the dislike towards Colton Saint has been the talk of the locker room. The latest victim, Myojin, found himself in the crosshairs of Saint as he suffered a defeat in the Semi Finals to Young, thanks to a mere distraction. It’s the things you don’t see coming that hurt the most.

No, the camera isn’t broken. It’s pitch black. At least it is for the moment. A short flame emerging from a lighter stops the still imagery as a cigarette is lit up. With a long drag, the glowing end shows very little.

“It was a fairytale moment for you. A nice little winning streak, all the momentum in the world. You became the talk of the town everywhere you went, didn’t you? I couldn’t escape the glaring light that was Myojin, no matter where I went.

‘Did you see what Myojin did against the Red Zone District in Wrestleworld? He’s incredible!’

I was there.

‘Myojin looked awesome against Dickie Watson and Jason Terrance, what a win!’

I scored the pinfall.

‘Myojin did some crazy shit in the Dreamscape Match!’

I dethroned a King and made him forfeit a future in the company at the same event.

No matter the setting, no matter the rules, your name always found a way to get mentioned in the same sentence of anything that I did.”

Remaining in the darkness, we obviously have caught on by now to who’s speaking. Nearly symbolic of him being in the shadows, since he has been stuck in the shadow of Myojin in Project:Honor. Despite being the man laying down the foundation on how to be a dominant force in Wrestleworld, it was Myojin who found a championship opportunity, while ‘Colt Montoya’ was given scraps.

“Everybody clamoured to you, Myojin. Everyone wanted your attention. You would saunter around with a careless attitude. You disrespected my girlfriend, you disrespected me. They still adore you. They still come to you.. My sister adores you…

‘Oh take your time, little darlin’, I don’t want you to come back before you’re ready...’

Ever since she was little, she always came to me. Always a question, always wanting advice. For a friend of hers, you sure had no problem letting her nearly get killed. Yet she still went to you, I became an afterthought.

It made my skin crawl. You inserted yourself into a position in life, with boots that you just can’t fill. From a personal standpoint, a professional standpoint, you became the guy who replaced me.

She came to me, Myo. She begged for me to look after you, to apologize to you for nearly crushing you like a bug. I was somehow in the wrong in her eyes. Wrong in the eyes of everyone, in fact. The disease was spreading.”

A drag is taken of the cigarette, oddly enough from a different location in the darkness. He must have been moving during his explanation.

“How do you get rid of a disease? You find the cure. Proving Grounds became the cure when you battled Caden Young. You wanted so badly to become the X Factor Champion that you couldn’t resist, could you? I saw my moment. In the most unexpected of times, and with an opportunity from Young, the cure was injected. Validation as you failed to move onto the Finals, and Validation as I punched my ticket to Hell on Earth to become the first ever holder of that little piece of tin. What you wanted, I shall take.”

Another drag is taken of the cigarette, once again in a different place in the darkness. Is he pacing?

“I don’t make bold proclamations.I won’t tell you where I will be, or how I will do it, but I will inject that cure every single chance I can until that disease is eradicated. In your weakest moments, in your strongest moments, I will be there. I will be waiting.

While your thoughts are plain, and they are simple. ‘How can this man hurt me worse than I’ve ever been hurt?’. You’re going to learn that the greatest pain isn’t a broken bone, but a broken heart. You can’t save them all, Myo.”

As the final drag of the cigarette glows from the middle again, several surrounding glows come from all over the darkness. He isn’t alone, but Myojin will be..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum