Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 Empty Proving Ground 8/7/2020

Sat Aug 08, 2020 5:03 am
Proving Ground 8/7/2020 NtOJO5x

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 2xrdk4r

After the logo flashes on the screen, the scene fades into the Maverick Stadium in Arlington, Texas. “Mouth for War” by Pantera starts to play for the SOLD OUT crowd as they are on their feet holding various signs throughout the crowd. The camera pans around to show most of them.

“#BETHEHONORED”
“#BEATTHEHONORED”
“WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LIL DICKIE AND LIL PETEY”
“COLTON SAINT, WILL YOU HAVE MY BABIES?!”
“KASEY, WILL YOU BE MY STEP MOM?”
“SWAG SWAG LIKE CADEN”

As “Mouth for War” continues to play at a lower volume, the camera cuts to the announcers at ringside.

TREY BOOKER: Welcome to the second edition of Project: Honor’s weekly show; Proving Ground! We come to you from Arlington, Texas at the Maverick Stadium! I am the better half of your announcer team, Trey Booker, joined by my partner…

J.T. PRICE: Wait, wait, wait. Who said you were the better half? I thought we were a TEAM?!

TREY BOOKER: Yeah, but with every team, there’s always someone better… that’s me.

J.T. PRICE: How about we let the people decide?!

TREY BOOKER: ALRIGHT, suit yourself.

J.T. PRICE: You heard the man, we’ll let y’all choose who’s better. When we stand up, you cheer the loudest you can possibly cheer!

Trey stands up with his headset still connected and the crowd rises to their feet to a standing ovation.

TREY BOOKER: YEAHHH! That’s what I’m talking about, baby! I’m feeling the love.

J.T. PRICE: Alright, sit your ass down.

Trey sits back down and J.T. stands up. The crowd continues to stay on their feet, but doesn’t seem as loud as they were for Trey.

TREY BOOKER: Would you look at that?

J.T. PRICE: It wasn’t that much of a difference. Plus, it’s only been one week. We’re just getting started with our second show. Give them time, they’ll love me soon.

TREY BOOKER: Whatever helps you sleep at night, J.T.

J.T. PRICE: … we have an action packed night for you all! The first round of the X-Factor Championship Tournament begins with matches from Lil Petey and Caden Young, and also newcomers Elijah Copeland and Daniel Horror!

TREY BOOKER: We also have a match to determine who will be the triple to the threat at Hell on Earth between Kasey Winterborn and Phoenix LeStrange. Will the vampire suck her way to victory or will Kasey show why she’s the baddest of them all and secure her spot in the Grand Championship match?

J.T. PRICE: And in the Main Event of the evening, we have the two that are already in the Grand Championship match teaming against the two who had bye weeks in the X-Factor Championship Tournament. Will the team of Colton and Myojin prove why they’re ready for the Grand Title, or will Dickie and Jason continue their dominance leading into their match?

TREY BOOKER: ALL OF THIS… TONIGHT ON PROVING GROUND! But coming up here in just a few seconds, General Manager Callum Walker will be coming out to discuss the X-Factor Championship and announce the OFFICIAL date for the upcoming PPV; Hell on Earth!

J.T. PRICE: Let’s not waste anymore time with Trey’s voice… LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 CTtIfA6

The camera immediately cuts to the stage. “Mouth for War” by Pantera starts to play. The crowd begins to chant “BE THE HONORED” as General Manager Callum Walker steps onto the stage with a mic in his hand. A huge smirk forms on his face as he waves to the back. A Project: Honor official steps out with him, except she’s wheeling out the display case that holds the X-Factor Championship.

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 QN4A1la

CALLUM WALKER: Before we get to business… HOW WE ALL DOING?!

The crowd rises to their feet in cheers.

CALLUM WALKER: Do YOU feel that intensity like I do? We’re just getting to our second show and I feel like we’ve had this fanbase for years. Let’s keep this up and continue to grow! I love this and I’m glad you all feel the same way I do. My excitement is out the roof for Project: Honor right now. Not only did you all make our first show such a success, you proved to the world that there’s no fan base quite like ours. We can’t thank you all enough for that.

CROWD: BE THE HONORED! BE THE HONORED!

Callum puts the mic to his side and let’s the crowd continue their chant for a few seconds.

CALLUM WALKER: I’m sure Mr. Johnson is in the back with a huge ass smile on his face this very second. Now that we’ve loosened up a bit, it’s time to get down to business. As you can see next to me, the X-Factor Championship is safely displayed and ready to be wrapped around the waist of whomever deserves it the most. That’s why I’m here right now. The X-Factor Championship is more than just a mid-card belt. When Mr. Johnson was talking with the creative team and brainstorming ideas for Title Belts, they wanted to do something different than what’s usually done. Sure the X-Factor Title can be considered a mid-card belt, but there’s a fancy stipulation attached to it.

You see, the winner of the X-Factor Championship becomes the next in line for a potential Grand Championship contendership. It’s not quite that easy, though. The holder of the X-Factor Championship MUST defend the Title belt TWICE before they can turn it in for a Grand Championship Match. I will repeat that last sentence for everyone. The holder of the X-Factor Championship MUST defend the Title belt TWICE before they can turn it in for a Grand Championship Match. Once you defend that belt twice, you can ONLY tell management when you’re ready and the match will be set up from there. You CAN NOT turn in the Title for a Championship Match that is currently happening. I hope I got that clear to everyone, because that’s not changing any time soon and we will not be lax on it.

Callum takes a second and a few ooh’s and ah’s are heard throughout the crowd.

CALLUM WALKER: As you all are aware, tonight we have the first round of the Tournament with matches between Lil Petey and Caden Young, and Elijah Copeland and Daniel Horror. Colton Saint and MYOJIN have received a BYE this week and immediately advance to the Semi-Finals which will take place next week. You four that are fighting tonight must give it your all. Next week’s opponents aren’t going to be easy and neither will tonight’s. Remember, you’re not just fighting for a mid-card belt, you’re fighting for your future. Good luck.

The fans all begin clapping simultaneously.

CALLUM WALKER: Moving along to the first ever Project: Honor Pay-Per-View!

CROWD: HELL ON EARTH! HELL ON EARTH! HELL ON EARTH!

CALLUM WALKER: That’s right. Hell on Earth. What a name for an inaugural Pay-Per-View, am I right? No matter, we have a date set for the show and I have been given the OK to announce that LIVE for you TONIGHT! Hell on Earth will take place at the Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix, Arizona on Sunday August 23rd, 2020!

The crowd begins cheering once again.

CALLUM WALKER: We’re one more Proving Ground removed from our inaugural Pay-Per-View event! Such an exciting time for us and we owe it all to you. With that being said… that’s all I got for you all tonight, let’s get this show started!

“Mouth for War” by Pantera starts playing as Callum and the official haul the X-Factor Championship backstage. The music fades out with the camera.

*The scene comes up backstage and we see Elijah Copeland in his locker room preparing for Daniel Horror. With the shit that went down on twitter, he was about to show this man what happens when you mess with Copeland. He's wearing his ring gear and jumping up and down for a little bit of warm-up.*

ELIJAH COPELAND: Tonight, I'm ready for you, Horror. All the shit that you said on twitter is going to be all for not. You don't intimate me and you never will. Because we all know that I have nothing to fear from a man like you, and you know it.

*He stops jumping up and down for a bit to relax. He smiles at the camera as he continued with what he is saying.*

ELIJAH COPELAND: Horror, I hope you're happy with all the words that you said on Twitter? Cause those will be the words that I shall shatter. Do you want to know why I think I'm better than you? Because I have everything you don't, and you know it. I have money, brains, beauty, and a lot more than you. Hell, I have more money in my account then you even think possible. My car? My car is worth more than your crappy gym. Now you want me to suffer? Ha, the only suffering that's gonna happen is to you. Tonight, I show you and the entire world that Copeland is the man that everyone wants to be. Tonight, your family is going to be disappointed in you, and you know it. Tonight, my win isn't just a rule. It's the GOLDEN RULE!

*He smiles as the camera fades away and back in the ring.*

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 EJ471vS

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 MTbJAp6

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a match for the chance to enter the Grand Championship match at Hell on Earth!  Entering first, fighting out of Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 215 lbs, he is THE DAREDEVIL, DANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEL HORROR!!!!

The light dims and changes into the red light

I got two letters from you
Last words of the runaway
Your love was written so true
And now I can't speak your name
I faced destruction and you
just killed me and walked away

The smoke is filled the floor

I gave my heart to the cruel
Now it will not beat again

The light turns back into the bright white as Daniel Horror comes out from the entrance area.

I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
I hope you suffer
I hope you do
Just like I suffered

The light turns into the normal light as Horror walks into the ring and waits for his opponent and a match.

TREY BOOKER: Twitter fingers turn to trigger fingers, and Daniel Horror’s already made it clear that he’s going for the kill here. Tweets and insults don’t matter if you can’t do it in the ring, and Horror’s only invested in getting his hand raised.

J.T. PRICE: In the old days of the Coliseum, there were warriors who did it for fame. There were those who did it for status. Then there were men who did it just because they liked it… and you don’t have to guess what kid of man Horror is.

The Camera pans around the Honor arena. Just then the guitar rips throughout the arena and "Breaking Through" By The Wreckage hits the P.A System.*

"Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied
But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it"

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the curtains and looks around at the crowd. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

HOLLY PEREZ: "On his way to the ring, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS! He hails from LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA! HE IS "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" ELIJAH COPELANDDDDDDDD!!!!!

"Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
Don't tell me how to live my life
I'm breaking through tonight"

He starts walking down the aisle towards the ring. He gets towards the gates and we see a couple of orderlies opening it up for him. He gets ringside and walks towards the steps. He stops there for a few seconds.

"You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
These scars won't breathe anymore anymore, no
Sounds like goodbye
So bury you alive
You're six feet down getting lower
Going no where
It's not complicated
I'm just over it"

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up to them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle. He looks around at everything that is inside of this place and more. He takes off his dog tags and puts them in the corner. He then takes off his shirt and throws it to the ground. He waits patiently in the corner waiting for the opponent.

TREY BOOKER: Copeland’s recently had big words for his opponent online, but if you look at his track record, you don’t have to wonder why he talks a big game. Elijah Copeland backs it up!

J.T. PRICE: He might fight out of Lancaster PA, an hour and some change away from Philly, but all you need to do to understand him is #trusttheprocess.

Horror and Copeland start circling one another in the ring, both with their guards up. Horror throws out a leg kick, but Copeland expertly steps out of the way, and fires off a series of roundhouse kicks to the Horror’s side and get pained grunts, but the last one hits Horror’s guard instead. Copeland charges in with a hand, and finds the hairs of his chin getting flicked from Horror’s foot on a spinning back head kick that comes dangerously close to cleaning his clock! Copeland reels, and with a leg sweep, trips Horror to his knees. Horror’s greeted by the sight of Copeland’s leg rising, and trying to stomp him to dust with an axe kick! Horror rolls out of the way, and both men reassess their strategies.

J.T. PRICE: This is like a First Person shooter game on PC. Both men came out here planning to click on heads to get the kill.

TREY BOOKER: Headshot, headshot, tell him closed case! Two kickboxers in a ring can mean someone’s about to get their jaw jacked, and you may not even see it coming.

After kickboxing promises a short fight but no certainty as to who’d be walking away from the short fight, Copeland circles back around and reapproaches with his hands outstretched for a lockup. Horror’s glare never breaks from his prey, and he ultimately takes the lockup attempt and almost easily starts backing Copeland to the ropes like a freight train. Copeland evens it out with a knee to the gut of Horror, to double him over but more importantly, make his scowl! Copeland hammers away, punch after punch, to Horror’s back, until a sharp back elbow staggers him. Horror rushes for the ring ropes, and rebounds back to Copeland - and copeland fires a hook, but Horror switches gears and hits a hard right to rebound off the ropes, again! This time, a flying forearm smash takes Copeland off his feet! Copeland pops back up, only for Daniel to do the same, and pays him back for earlier with two roundhouse kicks to the side, and a staggered dropkick to the chest! Copeland rolls to the outside of the ring!

TREY BOOKER: Think Copeland’s regretting his tweets right now?

J.T. PRICE: Horror’s looking like he’s onto something!

Daniel Horror looks to the ring ropes, then RUSHES. He leaps under the top rope! Tope suicida! Torso hits torso, and Horror uses his entire body to wipe Copeland out! The fans are loving it!

Horror drags Copeland to his feet by his hair and rolls him into the ring. He climbs onto the ring apron and tries finishing off his kill, but another knee to the gut from Copeland catches him and leaves him windless! Then a punch! And another! Another! A flurry of fists clubbing down on Horror’s back! The referee tries cutting in for the rope break, but Elijah Copeland yells to him.

ELIJAH COPELAND: I’ve got until the count of five!

He spends all 4.9999999999 seconds landing thudding blows over Daniel Horror’s back, then steps away, obediently to the point of dramatics, with his hands raised and his back turned, so he can innocently shrug to the ref. After the break, he turns around and knees the Daredevil in the stomach again to keep him bent over the second rope, then Elijah Copeland climbs the ropes to get extra height over his knee drop to Horror’s spine that knocks the Daredevil fully into the ring! Upon fully entering the ring, his prize? Getting stomped to dust and ground underneath Copeland’s boot, until the referee breaks him up right before the five count.

TREY BOOKER: Come on! There’s no place for any of this!

J.T. PRICE: Horror said he’d make Copeland suffer, and Copeland said he’d prove why he ain’t afraid of speaking his mind.

Copeland drags Horror to a stand, or so he plans, til Horror’s hand rakes across his eyes! Copeland stumbles back to the ropes, holding his face, while Horror tries catching his breath as the ref admonishes him.

J.T. PRICE: All is fair in love and war, and I promise that these two ain’t in love.

TREY BOOKER: As the turntables turn!

Elijah Copeland makes a beeline for Copeland, and gets punched in the mug! Daniel horror climbs to his feet, and absolutely NAILS Copeland with a step-up enziguri! It gets Horror the space he needs to get himself composed and back together, and to properly stew in the rage from getting caught off guard. He rushes in hot with a roundhouse kick to the stomach that sounds like Rocky’s fist hitting a slab of meat! Then another! Daniel Horror steps back and charges his kick for the trifecta as Eli’s struggling to breathe… and he throws an absolute bullet, but Eli uses his toughness and strength to catch it! Dragon screw whips Daniel Horror to the floor!

TREY BOOKER: PINF- Wait, no! He’s dragging him back up!

Indeed, there’s no rest for the wicked. Horror’s dragged up by his leg, and yanked into a shin-breaker! Eli’s an absolute freaking pitbull! He doesn’t let go of Horror’s leg! Instead, he hooks it while dragging Horror into a leg hook Saito Suplex, the MONEY MAKER! The same leg is hooked as Copeland goes for the pin!

ONE
TWO
Kickout!

J.T. PRICE: Horror kicks out, but he’s gotta be wishing he didn't! I felt like gagging after that shin breaker, kicking out with that leg had to suck!

TREY BOOKER: That was a close call, but this isn’t looking too good for horror. Copeland’s absolutely relentless. Do you see the way he hooked the leg he’s been beating away at there? Small things like that take you years ahead, and you can’t teach that. That’s just uncut ruthlessness and bloodthirst.

In his lockjaw fashion, Copeland rises to his feet, only to stomp and grind on Horror’s shin, as Horror’s left with little to do but glare, reach for Copeland’s throat, and howl with pain. Eventually, the stomps stop, and a knee drop across the shin makes Horror sit up to clutch his leg and growl! He lunges for Copeland’s throat! He catches him!

J.T. PRICE: ...Horror… he doesn’t look like he’s as much pained as he is… pissed…???

TREY BOOKER: I imagine there’s some level of anger that’d go into things but… uh.. I think Horror would gladly give his shin if it meant he got to club Copeland with it.

With or without his leg, Horror drags himself up to his feet while keeping Copeland’s windpipe in his grasp, to the dismay of the ref. Horror starts setting up, and leg kick to the shin drops Horror to a knee! More fists across the back, and even a knee to the head!

Copeland eyes Horror, attempting to fight through the pain in his leg to climb up to a stand without much luck, then the ring ropes….

Copeland’s a blur! He’s a rocket rushing to the ropes, so he’s a comet rebounding off the ropes with a boot loaded to kick Horror’s head into the first row!

TREY BOOKER: FACEBREAKER!

J. T. PRICE: NO! HORROR DUCKED!

He lands right on his seat, and turns around to the panic, the horror, and the SUFFERING once he’s wrapped into Daniel Horror’s arms, and has his head SPIKED on the canvass with the Horror DDT!

ONE
TWO
THR-kickout!

J.T. PRICE: Close, but no cigar!

TREY BOOKER: From his hands, to his grappling techniques, to his kicks, every ounce of muscle on Daniel Horror’s body is dedicated to the pain he can bring you.

Daniel Horror looms behind his soon-to-be victim and drags him to his feet by a two handed grab on his hair. He’s locked by the arm, held from behind, and Daniel Horror winds him up, then--

--LINES HIM UP FOR THE ACID RAINMAKER, BUT AS ELI IS DRAGGED TO HIS DOOM, HE KICKS DANIEL HORROR IN THE KNEE! HORROR DOESNT LET GO!!! ELI KICKS HIM AGAIN! THEN AGAIN! HORROR KEEPS HIS WRIST, EVEN AS ELI THROWS A STIFF KICK TO THE STOMACH! THEN A FREAKING SUPERKICK THAT ALMOST KNOCKS HORROR OFF HIS FEET!! NO DICE! HORROR BELTS OUT ‘YOULL SUFFER’, AND DRAGS COPELAND INTO THE LARIAT! ELIJAH COPELAND DUCKS!!!! THEN HE TURNS HORROR AROUND, AND DRIBBLES HIS HEAD INTO THE CANVASS WITH A PHILLY SPECIAL! DDT DROPS HORROR, COPELAND COVERS!

ONE
TWO
THREE

HOLLY PEREZ: Your winner by way of one fall, Elijah Copeland!!

J.T. PRICE: ...grit. That’s all I can say. GRIT. Eli’s got it in spades, man. Whew!

TREY BOOKER: That’s a toughness that’d look good holding championship gold, as Elijah Copeland comes one step closer after surviving the challenge that is Daniel Horror’s. Horror didn’t get it done tonight, but that was one HELL of a showing.

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 VByonfE

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is a match for the chance to enter the Grand Championship match at Hell on Earth!  Entering first,  wrestling out of Seoul, the Fashion Capital of the World, South Korea... weighing in at 170 lbs... He is “GUCCI JESUS”, CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADEN YOOOOOOOOOOUNNNNNNGG!!!

Red, yellow, and blue lights dance across the stadium and meet towards the top of the stadium roof around the same time 2 Chainz's slapping ass BANGER begins to blast from the different speakers. The primary colors break, then are replaced with darkness around the same time smoke from the smoke machine begins to crowd the entrance. Like a beacon of hope white light begins to shine from the entrance, the Young Master's body slices through the smoke like a reaper's blade through a field of grass, launching himself off of a rising platform, spinning to face the crowd, just in time to land in a three-point stance. After landing, he syncs up with his song of choice with a mighty clap-clap-clap, before blasting white light covers him from behind, letting his silhouette project across the arena. After high-fiving with a few fans, he bolts down the ramp, dives into the ring with a slide, then masterfully flips himself to his feet. Both hands raise to the heavens, and he's ready for a battle!

TREY BOOKER: Even with big spotlights last week, Caden came up short. This week, he’s fighting for the chance to redeem himself and introduce the Grand Championship to the fans!

J.T. PRICE: Plus, I think he’s got the short end of the stick two weeks in a row. Dude said he’d beat the dorito dust off Petey. You can say he’s not a big fan of his opponents! So hopefully that personal disdain means teeth will fly!

HOLLY PEREZ: Next, hailing from Celebration, Florida, coming in at 5’11’’ and 180 lbs, Lil Petey!

“Welcome to Chilis” by Yung Gravy hits to a raucous ovation as Lil Petey comes strutting out, followed closely by his entourage, with a microphone in hand.

J.T. PRICE: One of the more… interesting signees, like Vincent Chase as he leads his Entourage, makes his way down the ramp!

TREY BOOKER: What’s the theme this week? 2000’s sitcoms? HBO? What is it this time. I hate Scattergories.

DING DING DING!

Caden starts approaching Lil Petey, but gets a hand raised to talk with. Petey’s busy, holding his mic to his face.

LIL PETEY: HOLD UP A SECOND. When you were doing your lil’ office work, you did something that I cannot stand for. You trashed my name, you trashed my fit, and most importantly, you treated me like some wack ass rapper. As such, I’ve gotta whip you twice, son.

With this being said, Caden strokes his chin, looks to the entourage, and laughs as loudly as he can summon. Still, Petey’s on his ass like white on rice with his flame spitting lyricism.

LIL PETEY: Caden, Young God, running around like he’s the new shit.

Lil Petey raises a finger, then looks to the fans.

LIL PETEY: But he’s a biter - swollen swag in a new fit.

LIL PETEY: Wearing someone else’s label, managing someone else’s roster, kid stands real tall!

LIL PETEY: Because he’s an accessory; just an Asian Ken Doll.

Petey falls back to the ropes, daps up the boys in his crew, and gets back to whipping Caden into bits.

LIL PETEY: Or maybe a gnat, mosquito, some other buzzing whining lil pest,

LIL PETEY: But he gets a lot of work done when bossman lets him out from under his desk.

Caden visibly snaps to attention. Petey doesn’t pay it any mind, he’s just soaking in the OOOOOOHs from the crowd.

LIL PETEY: Nice promo, bad staff running tricks; man, we love those lil’ devils!

LIL PETEY: Didn’t you blow Rock to get this job? How do you talk with a mouth full of pebbles?

Both of Caden’s fists ball up. Petey’s entourage is exploding with noise, and the fans are following behind ‘em.

LIL PETEY: Almost no tweets after that L last week, someone’s busy having bitch fits.

Petey reaches out and taps Caden’s chest.

LIL PETEY: Too bad - two weeks two Ls, you 5’ ft. manlet dipsh-

Without even looking up, Caden’s able to leap up in a full circle, and connect with a FLYING TORNADO DRAGON KICK THAT LEAVES PETEY SPINNING ON HIS WAY TO THE GROUND!!!!!! Petey’s hands go up, and he’s dropped like  the banana splits as Caden goes for the cover.

J.T. PRICE: GREENLIGHT!

TREY BOOKER: That’s Popstyle for you! Every person working here’s a fighter - best to remember that, probably.

ONE!!!!!!!!!!!
TWO!!!!!!!!!!
THREE!!!!!!

HOLLY PEREZ: Your winner by way of one fall, Caden Young!

J.T. PRICE: ...I think the manlet put Dulce Daddy over the limit lil bit too far.

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 CGnkbxI

The camera cuts to the ring where Holly Perez is standing by with a mic in hand.

DING! DING! DING!

HOLLY PEREZ: This match is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first…

The opening electronic strings of "Warrior" fade into the arena, growing louder as it progresses. The lights start pulsing in time with the start of the drumbeat, and as the lyrics begin a figure appears silhouetted against the backdrop.

♫ I got my head high, my chest out, my eyes open wide
I got no fear, got no doubt and, god, I feel alive ♫

The spotlight kicked on, shining down onto Kasey Winterborn. With a slight smirk on her face and determination in her eyes, she raises her hands in the air to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd.

♫ I'm not stopping for ya, I'm a fucking warrior
I'm a warrior
Wa-wa-warrior, wa-wa-warrior
Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn
Na-na-na na-na-na, I'm a warrior ♫

After a moment of posing, she smiles and begins her descent down the ramp. Along the way she looks around at the crowd cheering for her, reaching out and slapping hands with a couple of fans at ringside. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, where she runs and leaps up to the middle rope at the turnbuckle and glances out at the crowd, smiling as she raises a fist in the air.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at one hundred and twenty pounds… From Chicago, Illinois… “Little Miss Vex”... KASEEEYY WINNTERRBOORNNN!!! And her opponent…

TREY BOOKER: Kasey is looking to lock this win in. I personally feel she was jipped last week, but I may be a little bootiest. I mean biased.

J.T. PRICE: Oh, jeez...

“Flesh” by Simon Curtis blasts through the speakers and the crowd immediately begins to boo. Phoenix LeStrange makes her way to the ring, ignoring all the boo’s and focusing on her opponent who’s already in the ring.

HOLLY PEREZ: Weighing in at one hundred and ten pounds… From Unknown… PHOENIXXX LESTRANNNGEEE!!!

TREY BOOKER: She could suck my blood any time.

J.T. PRICE: Can we get Trey out of here tonight?...

DING! DING! DING!

TREY BOOKER: Here we go, J.T!

Kasey and Phoenix are staring each other down and moving closer to each other. Looks like they’re about to lock up in the middle. Phoenix reaches and Kasey puts her hand out. KASEY JUST STARTS UNLOADING A FURY OF PUNCHES STRAIGHT TO PHOENIX’S JAW! She’s got her back up against the ropes now! She goes to send her running across the ring. PHOENIX REVERSES AND SENDS KASEY RUNNING! Kasey on the rebound… LARIAT BRINGS KASEY STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE MAT! Phoenix is back to her feet, turns around to Phoenix getting back up and charges at her with a short arm clothesline! It connects! Kasey is back up with Phoenix charging at her again… KASEY DUCKS! Phoenix turns back around… AFTERGLOW COMBO!

J.T. PRICE: Beautiful counter against Phoenix who’s starting this match out strong!

Kasey picks her up and pushes her into the corner. She throws a right hook, then a left one, a knife edge chop, and then she steps back… RUNNING ENZIGURI IN THE CORNER! SHE’S HOLDING TO HER NECK AS SHE CLIMBS DOWN… SITOUT JAWBREAKER!

TREY BOOKER: IT CONNECTS! KASEY GOES FOR THE COVER!

ONEEE!!
TWOO!!!!

J.T. PRICE: It’s not enough, Phoenix kicks out!

Immediately after getting to her feet, she starts stomping a mudhole on Phoenix’s body! She’s stomping all over her legs! Now her arms! Her chest!

TREY BOOKER: KASEY IS RUTHLESS!

She’s picking her up by the hair right now and goes to send her running into the ropes! PHOENIX REVERSES AND SENDS HER RUNNING! KASEY TURNS AROUND RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE ROPES TO CATCH PHOENIX IN A SUPLEX POSITION… SUPLEX OVER THE TOP ROPES!

J.T. PRICE: OH MY GOD! WAIT NO!

PHOENIX LANDS ON THE APRON! KASEY THROWS A PUNCH BUT PHOENIX CATCHES IT AND NOW SHE’S GOT HER IN A SUPLEX POSITION! YES! SUPLEX OVER THE TOP ROPES! THIS TIME IT CONNECTS! KASEY IS OUT AND OUTSIDE OF THE RING RIGHT NOW! Phoenix is slow to get up rafter landing straight onto the ground. The ref starts the countout!

ONEEE!!!!

She’s up to her feet and holding her back. Kasey is slowly getting back up now, too.

TWOOO!!!!

Phoenix turns her attention to Kasey and charges at her once she gets back to a vertical base.... TEASE! She lands the Stunner and then immediately mounts on top of Kasey to unleash a fury of punches directly into her face!

THREEEE!!!

Phoenix lets out a good scream and then picks Kasey up and rolls her back into the ring. She immediately holds the shoulders down for the cover.

ONNEEE!!
TWOOO!!!

TREY BOOKER: Kasey kicks out!

Phoenix lifts her up to her feet and then sends her straight into the corner turnbuckle! She hits the turnbuckle face first and Phoenix is running right behind her! KASEY LANDS A REVERSE ELBOW STRAIGHT TO PHOENIX’S JAW! Kasey turns around and lifts Phoenix up in flapjack fashion… PHOENIX LANDS FACE FIRST ON THE TURNBUCKLE! KASEY RUNS AGAINST THE ROPES AT A GROGGY PHOENIX… RUNNING KNEE STRIKE! IT CONNECTS AND SENDS PHOENIX THROUGH THE ROPES! SHE LANDS TO THE OUTSIDE!

J.T. PRICE: WHAT A WAY TO TURN THIS MATCH BACK AROUND!

ONEEE!!

TREY BOOKER: The ref has started another countout while Kasey takes a second in the ring! Phoenix is moving around out here, but isn’t getting up quite yet!

TWOOO!!!
THREEE!!!
FOURRR!!

J.T. PRICE: Doesn’t look like Kasey wants to wait much longer!

Phoenix is just to her knees now! Kasey charges at her with a Step-Up Enziguri and puts Phoenix back down to the floor!

ONEEE!!

TREY BOOKER: The count has restarted with both women outside the ring again!

Kasey has a smile on her face now as she grabs her by the hair! She lifts her up just enough to slam her back down to the ground!

TWOOO!!

J.T. PRICE: Kasey has her back turned as she’s listening to the crowd boo her.

Phoenix is back to one knee. Kasey turns around and attempts to kick Phoenix, but she grabs a hold of her leg and tosses her into the ground! She’s finally back on both feet now as she slides into the ring! Phoenix is just stalking Kasey right now, waiting for her to get back into the ring. Kasey is back up and looks at Phoenix with a smirk on her face. Kasey slides in and Phoenix charges at her AND CONNECTS A PELE KICK! SHE’S SETTING HER UP FOR THE FANG OF THE WILD… NO KASEY COUNTERS… BACKSTABBER! IT CONNECTS!

TREY BOOKER: KASEY IS MEASURING PHOENIX NOW AND SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE’S GOING FOR THE FINISH!

PHOENIX GETS UP TO ONE KNEE… KASEY CAN’T WAIT LONG ENOUGH AS SHE PULLS HER UP AND SETS HER UP ON THE TOP ROPE! SHE CLIMBS TO THE TOP AND IS LOOKING FOR THE FINISH! LITTLE MISS VEX! THE TOP ROPE ANGEL WINGS! IT CONNECTS! KASEY GOES FOR THE COVER!

ONEEE!!!
TWOOO!!!!
THREEE!!

DING! DING! DING!

“Warrior” by Steve James ft. Lights starts to play throughout the arena. The crowd immediately rise to their feet in cheers for the victory. Kasey has her hand held high up by the ref.

HOLLY PEREZ: Here is your winner, earning herself a spot in a Triple Threat match with Dickie Watson and Jason Terrance at Hell on Earth for the Grand Championship… KASEEEEEYYY WINNTTERRRBOOORNNN!!!!

TREY BOOKER: THAT’S MY GURL!

J.T. PRICE: YOUR girl?

TREY BOOKER: Well, who I wanted to win.

J.T. PRICE: You know what? Y’all heard what Holly said, let’s get this show going. Trey is on some other shit tonight.

Backstage we see the beautiful and dangerous Kimberly Chase walking the hallways of Project: Honor with a smile on her face. We can just assume trouble will be brewing soon. She is dressed in her business attire, wearing a flattering velvet long dress and strappy black heels. The boo's from the crowd are heard as the woman in red continues to walk with a purpose.

She stops when she notices the locker room of Myojin, her eyes gazing on the name alone. She figured he was inside doing preparations for their tag match, or doing Myojin things, shaking her head at that thought, she knocks on the door, looking over her nails as she waits.

After a few moments, the door was slowly opened with Myojin peaking out curiously. His glowing blue eyes (contacts, of course) glanced around until he noticed Kimberly right there. He was wearing more casual clothing still, however. Jeans, leather jacket, a graphic tee. He hadn't changed onto his ring gear yet.

Myojin blinked, raising his dyed blonde eyebrows.

“Hello there! I assume this is about the 'talk' you wanted to have? What's up?”

Kimberly Chase: ‟Yes. May I come in? I don't want nosey people hearing our business.”

She rolls her eyes and looks at him, hoping he doesn't test her patience.

“Oooooookay, then. Sure.”

He gave a slight shrug before stepping to the side to allow her in.

"What IS our business, exactly?”

She steps into his locker room and shuts the door behind her, then crosses her arms and looks at him.

Kimberly Chase: ‟I was wondering if you talked to Colt in regards to the tag match?”

“Can't say I have. We haven't ran into each other yet."

He admitted, lightly shrugging his shoulders.

“Let me guess, you want us to talk strategy?

Kimberly Chase: ‟Kinda, sorta. Let's get real here, Myojin, myself and Colt aren't really liked here by the rest of locker room for obvious reasons. We play by our own rules. We don't expect to gain your friendship once the match is finished. We just simply ask to play your cards right and you both will be successful in taking home a victory. Do I make myself clear?”

Myojin rolled his eyes.

“Listen, I can handle myself and I can be a team player when needed to be, miss- But I don't appreciate being bossed around as if I can't handle myself.”

He tilted his head to notice she was wearing a really pretty bracelet. Myojin pointed a finger toward it.

“Well, that had to cost a lot. Looks priceless, can I get a look at it?”

She didn't appreciate his tone when he spoke to her, giving him a dirty look and rolled her eyes when he mentioned her jewelry.

Kimberly Chase: ‟Are you referring to my very expensive Cartier bracelet as opposed to your… uh less expensive jewerly? I am sorry, but I don't just let anyone touch it. For all I know you could dirty it with your makeup.”

Myojin simply snorted.

“If this is your way to try and get me to cooperate, you might need to work on your.. socializing skills.”

He placed a hand to his chin.

“Please, sweetheart, I dress fashionably- I would 't wear anything BUT the best there is.”

Kimberly Chase: ‟We can go back and forth about this topic all night, but we have important matters to attend to. I suggest you put all your focus on that.”

“Okay, then.”

The Shining Star sat in his chair, resting his arms behind his head.

“I'm all ears if you have more to say.”

She crosses her arms and looks at him up and down, not impressed by what she has seen of him thus far.

Kimberly Chase: ‟One more thing, dear… those cheeks of yours is looking a bit like Rudolph which is very unflattering, so perhaps next time you might want to hire a real makeup artist as opposed to letting yourself do it.”

Myojin simply scoffed in mock offense, looking back at himself in the mirror before turning back toward her.

“Hey! Well, you know I'd actually be offended if it weren't coming from a bimbo that looks like she belongs on a Playboy magazine. No one's cheekbones are that perfect, you probably had plastic surgery too.”

He swung in his chair slightly, knocking over a foundation bottle that didn't have its cap.

“Oops-!”

She looks down and notices the foundation bottle dripping down one of her designer heels, she screams with her hands in the air, then grabs the bottle with such anger and throws it at his mirror, shattering it, turning around with hatred in her eyes over the disrespect shown.

Proving Ground 8/7/2020 2UirnUB

“Unsettling Differences”  blares through the arena as Colton Saint and Kimberly Chase waltz through the curtain to a chorus of boos.  As Colton goes to spin Kimberly, a mask clad MYOJIN bursts out from between the two and rushes the ring as the couple look on unperturbed and walk arm-in-arm to the ring.

HOLLY PEREZ: The following contest is a tag team match set for one fall.  Entering first, accompanied to the ring by Kimberly Chase, weighing in at the combined weight of 417 lbs, the team of MYOJIN and Colton Saint!

TREY BOOKER: What a cast of strange bedfellows we have here tonight, starting with this tandem.  One’s ruthless and power-hungry, while the other seems in it to please the fans.

J.T. PRICE: You’d have to imagine the possibilities if both pairs switched partners with one another.  MYOJIN and Dickie Watson are two men stylistically cut from the same cloth.  It’ll be fun to see them mix it up.

“Brand New Numb” by Motionless White begins to riff through the soundsystem as the crowd gets on their feet momentarily, before Jason Terrance steps through the curtain and changes the mood as he’s met with a chorus of boos as he crosses his arms and stands on the ramp at a wide stance.  Dickie Watson bursts from the curtains behind him and powerslides through Jason Terrance’s legs to a round of applause.

Holly Perez: And their opponents, coming in at a combined weight of 410 lbs, they are Dickie Watson and Jason Terrance!

TREY BOOKER: The fans not letting Jason forget what he did last week in that Trials of Times match against Connors.

J.T. PRICE: It was a sound way to send a message.  Unfortunately for Jason he ran down the clock while doing it.

DING DING DING

Dickie and MYOJIN enter the ring first and immediately start circling one another.  Dickie shoots in quick with an attempted fireman’s carry, but MYOJIN lands on his feet, laces the arm of Dickie, and floats him over with a deep armdrag.  Dickie quickly rallies to his feet and answers back with an armdrag of his own on MYOJIN.  Dickie goes for another, but MYOJIN rolls through and puts Dickie back on the mat with an armdrag and holds tight to an armbar from the seated position.  Dickie quickly rolls out.  Arm wringer sends MYOJIN head over heels, but he combat rolls to his feet.  He rushes Dickie, but Dickie sidesteps and lets MYOJIN sail into the ropes.  Dickie rushes the ropes on the other side of the ring.  Both  men hit springboard moonsaults and land in back to back hero landings.  They slide around on their knees to face one another in a standoff, much to the crowd’s delight.

TREY BOOKER: Dickie and MYOJIN giving the crowd their money’s worth.

J.T. PRICE: Yeah, but neither man’s winning the match with flashy flipidy-doos.

Dickie gives a golf clap to MYOJIN, who half-bows courteously, before deciding to take control of the match narrative.  Wheelbarrow handspring, but Dickie rolls through with a victory roll.  MYOJIN is on his feet and Dickie wheelbarrows off of the mat and arm drags MYOJIN into his own corner, where Colton Saint tags himself in and rushes the ring before MYOJIN can object.  Colton goes for the Rofflestomp off the bat,but Dickie rolls out of the way, causing Colton to crash heel first into the mat.  Dickie with the Dropsault from behind sends Colton into the enemy corner.  Jason tries to pop Colton with a cheap right hook, but Colton ducks it and side-steps just as Dickie rushes into the corner looking for a dropkick on Colton, but instead plants his feet to the side of Jason Terrance’s face.  Colton quickly locks Dickie in a neck vise in the corner and starts laying into his face with vicious knee strikes.

TREY BOOKER: Jason Terrance on his feet on the floor, but not looking all too pleased with his partner.

Jason Terrance teases getting back onto the apron.  Colton kicks at him through the ropes, but misses, but it’s enough for Jason to throw his hands up and walk away from his corner in a huff, much to the crowd’s dismay.  Colton Saint takes the opening and beals Dickie across the hypotenuse of the ring and into his corner.  He walks over ot his corner, laying in a few stomps on Dickie, before slapping MYOJIN on the chest with a fairly unfriendly tag and stepping onto the apron.  MYOJIN looks at Colton Saint with disbelief momentarily, before Saint slaps him and points to the downed Dickie in the ring.  

J.T. PRICE: What’s that idiot MYOJIN doing? Get in there and finish the job.

TREY BOOKER: I smell descension on both sides of the ring.  I mean, look at Jason Terrance! He’s hopped the barricade and is now sitting in the front row.

MYOJIN slingshots himself over the top rope, planting the sole of his boot into the lower back of the rising Dickie as he does so.  MYOJIN grabs Dickie by the jaw and stands him up in the corner.  Flurry of palm strikes connect, sending Dickie into convulsions with each powerful landing.  After a flurry of shin kicks, palm strikes, and hard stomps, MYOJIN turns and chops Saint in the chest and steps out onto the apron as the ref verifies the tag.  Enraged, Saint storms into the ring and grabs Dickie Watson into the butterfly guard and starts laying into his skull with brutal knees once more.  Dickie, with one last gasp of a second wind tries to power Colton into his own corner, but Saint twists him right into a butterfly lock.  MYOJIN pats Colton Saint on the head condescendingly as Saint stares him down with daggers and the ref verifies the tag.  MYOJIN grabs the wrists of the trapped Dickie Watson and pulls him out of Colton Saint’s grasps with a Romero Special.  

J.T. PRICE: That idiot’s too close to the ropes!

Dickie grabs the ropes with his teeth and the ref calls for the break.  MYOJIN immediately breaks the hold and steps away to let Dickie Watson to his feet.  Dickie slowly presses off the mat and to his feet and stares down MYOJIN with a mixture of resentment and distrust.  Colton Saint steps through the ropes and pushes the two men apart.  He’s yelling at MYOJIN.

TREY BOOKER: Wait a minute, he just caught sight of something at ringside.

J.T. PRICE: Jason Terrance is leaning over the barricade and chatting up Kimberly Chase!

Colton Saint slides to the outside.  Sensing he’s overstepped his bounds, Jason Terrance hops the barricade and starts booking it around ringside as MYOJIN and Dickie Watson look on in bemusement from inside the ring as Colton Saint gives Jason Terrance chase.  After one revolution around the ringside area, Jason Terrance grabs up Kimberly and shoves her in front of him in a disgusting display of cowardice.  Colton Saint and Jason are at a standoff.  MYOJIN motions toward the outside.  Dickie nods with a smile.  They hit the ropes simultaneously and handspring across the ring.  Lambeau leap in stereo over the top rope topples Jason Terrance and Colton Saint on the outside.  Dickie and MYOJIN nod to one another and rush back into the ring.  MYOJIN hits the ropes as Dickie hits the adjacent ropes.  They meet in the middle as Dickie snaps off a hurricanrana, but MYOJIN is on his feet almost immediately.  Poison rana on Dickie.  Dickie staggers for a moment, and then hops up onto MYOJIN’s shoulders and hits a poison rana of his own!  Both men are down in the ring as Saint and Terrance crawl back to their corners.

TREY BOOKER: Who will get the tag first!

TAG!

Jason Terrance reaches in and tags the approaching Dickie Watson.  He pops MYOJIN in the back of the head with a hard right hook before he can make it to the corner.  Jason turns and hits the ropes.  Big boot sends Colton Saint flying off of the apron.  Jason turns and plants MYOJIN with a sick lariat that plants him in the center of the ring.  Jason leans all of his weight onto MYOJIN and turns him over into a straight up choke.  The ref starts counting for the break.

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR

Jason breaks the choke with one hand and immediately replaces it with the other.  He lifts MYOJIN off the mat slowly, his throat google and the light fading from his eyes.

TREY BOOKER: He might be thinking DOA

J.T. PRICE: BUT HERE COMES COLTON SAINT!  ROFFLE STOMP!

Colton Saint plants Jason Terrance into the canvas with a standing double foot stomp.  Dickie rushes in and hits a double stomp of his own onto Colton Saint.

TREY BOOKER: Calamity Insurance!  

J.T. PRICE: It’s like watching an instant replay!

MYOJIN pops off of the canvas and plants a step-up enziguri to the back of Dickie Watson’s head.  Dickie stumbles into the neutral corner.  MYOJIN sets him up on the top rope.  He locks him in for the Urinage.  MYOJIN flips back, looking for the spanish fly, but Dickie lands on his feet, he lets MYOJIN’s legs swing back, and then looks to counter with Dickie’s Revenge onto the turnbuckle, but MYOJIN backflips through the swinging complete shot attempt.  Elbow to the back of Dickie’s head as Watson refuses to let go of the urinage.

MYOJIN slips behind the guard and locks in a katahajimi.  Dickie fights, but only ends up making it halfway across the ring before falling backwards into the Stargaze Lock.  Dickie’s fading fast.

Trey Booker: OH MY GOD! COLTON SAINT OFF OF THE TOP WITH THE OUTLAW BALLAD!

J.T. PRICE: I think he crushed Dickie AND MYOJIN.

Colton Saint pushes Dickie off of MYOJIN and drags his lifeless body over to the corner for a tag.  Immediately he hops on top of Dickie Watson for the pin.

NOT LEGAL!

Frustrated, Colton Saint rolls Dickie under the bottom rope and heads for the downed Jason Terrance in the center of the ring.  He lifts Terrance to his feet, but Terrance almost instinctively rises up and picks Saint up with him with a desperation body slam.  As Saint crumples to the mat, Jason Terrance stumbles into the corner.

TREY BOOKER: Kimberly Price, now up on the apron and in Jason Terrance’s ear in the corner.

J.T. PRICE: He seems to like what he’s hearing.  

Jason Terrance turns and grabs Kimberly Price by the head.  He looks to plant a big wet kiss on her, but Price drops down off of the apron, effectively hanging up Jason Terrance with a gross neck snap off the top strand.  He stumbles out of the ropes, and right into another Rofflestomp from Saint.  Saint stands seething over the caved in body of Jason Terrance.  He shakes his head no as the ref begs him to go for the cover.  He grabs Terrance off of the mat and sticks him between his legs.  Just like that, Saint snaps and plants Jason Terrance with a whiplashing powerbomb, and another, and another. After a fifth merciless powerbomb on Terrance, Colton falls into the cover.

ONE
TWO
KICKOUT!

Incensed, a clearly agitated Colton Saint wastes no time guiding the spent Jason Terrance to his feet. Jason throws a clubbing uppercut, then another, and then ANOTHER, out of sheer muscle memory til it drives Colt over. Once he’s down, Terrance strokes his head like he’s THINKING of closing this one up, so he runs to the ropes to rebound for extra poison behind it--

TREY BOOKER: Takes more than that to stop a tank, baby!

--Right as Dickie’s climbing onto the ring apron, and is sent flying by his teammate knocking him off! Terrance stops in his tracks, shrugs, and turns around to face Colt, who who ducks under, springboards from behind, and plants a gross From Point Black into the back of Jason Terrance’s head.  Colton Saint covers once more.

ONE
TWO
THREE

DING DING DING

TREY BOOKER: Wow, what a horrendous display of power on Colton Saint’s part. Plus, Dickie and Terrance fell apart at the end! Two great fighters, not great partners!

J.T. PRICE: You know the old saying; don’t tug on Superman’s cape, don’t spit in the wind, and don’t mess with Colton Saint’s girl. Dickie and Terrance came close, but not close enough to keeping a lid on their rivalry to slip away with the win.

“Unsettling Differences” blares through the PA as Colton Saint hovers over the unconscious men in the ring.  Kimberly Price gently places a hand on his shoulder and guides the seething Saint toward the ropes, where he holds them open for Kimberly, never letting his eyes leave the motionless Jason Terrance in the ring as the duo exits up the rampway.

The camera fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum