Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Alejandro Correa
Alejandro Correa

Reviews of the last thing we watched Empty Reviews of the last thing we watched

Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:42 am
This pertains to an episode/season of a TV show or a movie. Anything you saw on television and care to share to do a review on.

Watching the first episode of Westworld and all I can say is.....WOW. I already have a thousand reactionary pieces to the Westworld's first episode. I am intrigued by the terrors that plagued the scenery of Westworld. Some series takes a while, even into their second and third seasons to actually appreciate their craft and the message they convey. Westworld, for me, was very direct. To me, it's a solid 8/10 way into introducing an audience into a show.
Lil Petey
Lil Petey

Reviews of the last thing we watched Empty Re: Reviews of the last thing we watched

Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:24 am
Been on a massive Big Bang Theory kick. I'm on Season 11 now. It's honestly so amazing how the writers developed the characters over the seasons. To not only watch them grow (like any normal human), but also how they matured and expanded their personalities. It's SO funny and I'm definitely going to cry when it's over. Solid 10/10 for me.
Emi Zane
Emi Zane

Reviews of the last thing we watched Empty Re: Reviews of the last thing we watched

Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:13 am
This isn’t the last thing I watched but watch Bojack Horseman if you haven’t already. You could watch the last thing I watched too if you want. I kind of went on a Jeopardy binge last night since I couldn’t sleep. Devilman Crybaby was okay too, same with Kengan Ashura which is kind of like Baki but makes a little more sense. Don’t get me started on anime please.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum