Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Cecilia Ortiz

Age Regression to my Profession Empty Age Regression to my Profession

Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:39 am
Age Regression to my Profession 021f5395cd3b9c416968655df1ba4073

Flashback
April 10, 2010

Thirteen year old Cecilia Ortiz sits across from her therapist, a pacifier in her mouth. The therapist is writing some notes in her binder as Cecilia lays down on the couch, sucking on her pacifier and smiling. The therapist looks at her.

”So, you always have a pacifier with you?”

Cecilia nods excitedly as she doesn’t remove it from her mouth. The therapist inquires.

”Can you take the pacifier out and talk to me? Use your words?”

Cecilia shakes her head side to side. A slight “uh uh” escapes her lips. The therapist nods as she scribbles more notes. Cecilia sits up quickly. She speaks, the pacifier still firmly between her lips.

”What ya writin’?”

Finally, the therapist peaks Cecilia’s interest. She smiles at Cecilia.

”These are notes about you and how I can help your brain. You see, you have a coping mechanism known as age regression. You, at thirteen, begin believing you are younger. You will do things like color...”

Cecilia smiles and squeals a little bit.

”Me like colors!”

Cecilia dances a bit in her seat as she lays back down and giggles. The therapist keeps taking notes as we fade to black.

Current Day
Cecilia’s Coping Vlog
Big Cecilia Mode

Cecilia looks at the camera on her tripod.

”That was when I found out about age regression. You know, I am used to it now but it is tough finding employment when you show up in a dress that resembles an Easter dress that an eight year old would wear. I have to simply hide who I am to most people. Most people criticize me or put me down because they don’t understand.

Then, there is Lucy. She instantly took a liking to me. Maybe, in my normal head space, she just wanted to fuck. I don’t know. Even if that is what it was. She saw my best and then looked past my worst. She accepted me for me. You want to know what I have noticed about the Project Honor roster? They don’t give a shit about anyone but themselves. I look at my opponents for this week, Big Drip Productions and I see the most misogynistic idiots on the whole roster. They are out for themselves and their “hip” agenda. The only thing hip about these idiots is they are Humans in Predicaments. They are in the predicament of being the first victims for the Two Toned Mafia.

Lucy and myself are multiple time champions. We are the wrestling business. We are full of talent, sass, and the ability to kick ass.”

Cecilia’s eyes begin darting around. She laughs a bit as she shakes her head.

”TJ, Sauce, do you guys have a death wish? Do you guys want to go to hell? Newsflash, even in hell no one listens to your shitty music. No one should be subjected to that kind of crap. No amount of torture that Lucy or Satan can dish out is equal to listening to five seconds of your music!

I have turned it over in my head and I think even if I wrestled in little space I could beat you guys. Keep thinking you are something because you will be proven wrong. We will run all over you and the whole tag team division. We are going to make examples out of you two jackasses and when you beg us for mercy, we will continue to end you. As you look up at us and beg us to stop we are going to continue to stomp mudholes into you. We will end your careers and, if you are lucky, your lives. We want you to suffer, truth be told.  We want you to struggle and gasp for air. We want you to see the truth. I want you to see who you both truly are. We want to expose you for the frauds you truly are. We want to show that, unlike what you idiots think you are not Gods of wrestling or rap for that matter. See ya at Proving Ground.”

Cecilia clicks her camera off. Something seems off about her as the scene abruptly ends.

Cecilia Blog
Inner Thoughts of a Little

Hiya! My name is Cecilia, but you may call me Princess Cecilia of Mytopia! You sees, I am twenty three years young but mentally, and physically sometimes, I am much younger. I like coloring and making sure Daddy is happy.

My daddy is Lucy Sixx. She and I are wrestlers. We like to fight people. Daddy is my bestest friend ever and she will kick your booty if you try to hurt me. You don’t want to get on her bad side. Her daddy is the devils! He will take you to Heck and fast.

My life isn’t easy. A lot of times I feel like Daddy is ashamed of me or maybe she gets mad that I am the way I am. I am a lot to handle. I mean, if I am coloring, I am good. If I am playing dolls, I am good. Sometimes I throw temper tantrums and Daddy yells. I know she means well but she scares me when she yells. I know she doesn’t mean to. It is usually my fault.

One time, Daddy bought me a doll made of glass. I got mad and I threw it across the room and shattered it! Daddy locked me in her room with no toys. She made me sit there and think about what I did. I was definitely in the wrong.

It isn’t bad all the time. It is mostly good. Daddy sometimes takes me to the park and lets me swing. I love swinging. Daddy is the best person to push me on the swing. She knows how high is too high. She pays attention and that is all I want and need. Daddy if you are loving this. I love you! I appreciate everything you do for me and for my life. You help me feel accepted and that is all I can ask for.

uWu,
Cecilia!

Flashback
April 11, 2010
Therapy

”So, what caused this to happen?”

Cecilia is like any normal teenager at this point. She shrugs her shoulders.

”I don’t know. All I remember is mom and dad telling me I was adopted. I guess I wanted to go back to a time when life was easier because I didn’t want to think of myself as adopted. The Ortiz’s have always been so amazing to me. They are my parents but not really. They didn’t make me. I was angry… not at them...at the situation. Like… why didn’t my real parents want me? What was so wrong with me as a baby that they looked at me and said
“Nope. This isn’t the one!” I was a baby for fuck’s sake!”

The therapist takes notes.

”Cecilia, I know it can be hard, but please refrain from cursing and continue please..”

Cecilia rolls her eyes.

”Like what can a baby do so wrong? Did I mess up their plans? You see, I am a good person. I help others. I volunteer my time at the animal shelters in the boroughs. I am a selfless individual. My birth parents are selfish. They made me and then they ditched me.”

The therapist scribbles some more notes.

”I know it is hard to consider but have you ever thought that maybe something bad happened and they are no longer alive?”

Cecilia begins to tear up a bit. She begins to get angry.

”You don’t think I thought of that?! I asked mom and dad about my birth parents. I asked if they were in an accident or something. Nope. The state of New York took me and my big sister and split us up. I don’t even know my sister’s name.”

Cecilia bursts out into tears. The therapist doesn’t want to pry anymore. She pats Cecilia on the back as the scene fades to black.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum