Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
TTtheT

h i p  hip  H I P Empty h i p hip H I P

Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:56 am
Our scene starts on a train about to set off. TJ Thompson stands in the middle of the train station fighting through a wave of security guards trying to hold him back.

TJ: THAT'S LITERALLY MY TRAIN!!!

Security #1: Right...your train. How could it be your train without a ticket? You can't just ride for free!

TJ: I OWN IT!!! IT'S MIIIIIINE!

Security #2: What are you talking about? You can't call dibs on a train! Stop kicking me, goddamnit!

TJ: THE WORD HIP IS LITERALLY PLASTERED ON THE SIDE!!! I BOUGHT THE TRAIN!!! IT BELONGS TO MEEEEEE!!!

Security #1: So what? Plenty of trains have random words plastered on the side! It's called advertisement. Shitty advertising sure, but it's advertisement!

TJ: Really?

Security #1: No. But get out.

TJ: I OWN THE TRAIN!!! It has my designer branding on it! Sure, I don't have any "official" documents...but... official shit is overrated! Is the word hip not enough?!?

Security #2: No.

TJ: Damn. I see how it is. Wrestlers get no respect!!! I bought a train, and this is how you treat me! WOW, IS THAT A FLYING ZEBRA?!?

The not so bright security guards turn away and TJ makes a run for it, sprinting for the train that's about to leave the station. TJ makes a dive for the open door...and faceplants onto the ground. The door slowly closes...but his head blocks it from closing all the way! The conductor pulls his body inside the train and the door closes.

TJ: I made it! On my own train! I didn't spend half my yearly salary on this thing to get locked out on the maiden voyage! HIP TRAIN CHOO CHOO!!!

Conductor: So...do you work here or something? You're late for your shift!

TJ: I...I own the train. I bought it. With my own money. You work for me! This is my fucking train!

Conductor: But this is the hip train! You look like some random guy that got picked off the street. And if you were the owner, wouldn't you come a little earlier? To oversee things?

TJ: I oversee nothing. Overseeing is for losers. You can just do your job! BUT YOU WON'T HAVE A JOB SOON IF YOU DON'T LET ME PASS!!! The nerve of train people!

Conductor: ...Whatever. Do you have a ticket at least?

TJ: I THINK I'M ALLOWED TO RIDE FOR FREE ON MY OWN TRAIN!!!

TJ pushes past the conductor and goes deeper into the train. He enters the seating car and grabs the intercom microphone.

TJ (on intercom): WOOOO! HIP HIP HIP! I bought a fucking train and you should all be thankful! I'm responsible for your commute! I control all your movements! I could strand you in the middle of nowhere if I wanted to! But I won't! The hip train is for everyone! I'm a nice guy. I bought a train to spread hip to the people! Totally not to boost my ego. Totally. Actually-

Passenger #1: Will you shut up? I'm trying to sleep! I don't get very much, you know!

TJ (on intercom): NO SLEEP ON THE HIP TRAIN!!! Only hip. ONLY HIP, YOU MONSTER! How can you sleep on the hip train? IS IT BORING?!?

Passenger #1: I'm...tired! AM I ALLOWED TO BE TIRED?!? Who the fuck are you, anyways?

TJ (still on intercom): TIREDNESS IS ILLEGAL ON THE HIP TRAIN!!! And didn't we go over this? Pay attention, you hip hater. I OWN YOU!!! Well. NO NO DON'T START ON THAT!!! I own the train. That you're in. So that means I own you for the moment, right?

Passenger #1: No.

TJ(that's right, still on intercom): Oh well. What I'm trying to say is stop sleeping. Don't do it. It's not healthy. But anyways, the hip train is rolling!

Passenger #2: Can you step away from the microphone?!? My ears need a break here!

TJ: Fine. See? I'm a kind and humble train king. I spare people's ears. Not every train king does that. I'm one of a kind!

Passenger #2: You're something, alright…

TJ: I'm...not even gonna ask what that was. Another example of my greatness!

TJ abandons the seating car and strolls into the dining car.

TJ: Whoa! There's food in here! How does it not fly off out the window? Train magic. It's gotta be train magic. I didn't even know trains had food.

TJ wanders out and into the front of the train. The driver notices and puts his hands up to stop him.

Driver: Hey man, you can't be up here! This is employees only! How'd you even get up here?

TJ: How many times do I have to tell you people? THIS IS MY TRAIN!!! I own it! You work for me! I pay your salary! This is the hip train, goddamnit!

Driver: ...Somehow I don't think that's true. But whatever you say, man. I just drive the train. And you can't be distracting me like this! I do a very important duty!

TJ: Yeah right. Sure, man. How important can driving the train be? Probably not that important. Hey, what does that button do? It's red and shiny! Must do something cool.

Driver: NOOOO!

TJ goes to press the button and the driver jumps in the way, wrestling TJ's arm away and shoving him towards the door. TJ shrugs him off and pushes the button anyways. Lights flash and sirens blare as the train accelerates.

TJ: Wow, cool! We're at light speed, baby!

Driver: AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

The train continues to accelerate and TJ starts to get a little nervous.

TJ: Well...maybe that's a little too fast. Uh...how do I slow this thing down, man?

Driver: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

TJ: Well that's not helpful at all! What did I hire you for? Screaming doesn't slow the train down, silly!

The driver crawls into a corner and starts to hyperventilate as TJ sits down at the driving panel and starts to push buttons.

TJ: Trial and error it is! If someone's gonna slow this thing down, it might as well be the hipbeast himself! What's the worst that can happen???

TJ starts to mash buttons as a disco ball drops from the ceiling, the fire alarm starts ringing and doors swing open and shut.

TJ: Well...none of this is helping. There's only one thing to do! TIME TO PUSH MORE BUTTONS!!!

TJ smashes more buttons and barely dodges an airbag flying at his face. The train continues to speed up and flies off the tracks, heading towards a cliff!

TJ: What was that sound? Must be nothing. Oh, what's that button? Hmm. Emergency brake. I wonder what that does? You think it could slow us down, chief?

The driver lies unconscious and unresponsive.

TJ: Well I'm pressing it anyways!

TJ pushes the button and the train screeches to a halt, a second before plummeting over the cliff.

TJ: Hey, it stopped! I did it! HIP PREVAILS ONCE AGAIN!!! What's everyone screaming about? I stopped the train, didn't I?

TJ hops out of the train to see the front of the train hanging over the cliff.

TJ: Hey, how did that get there? I swear that cliff wasn't here a second ago! Whatever. We're fine. Everything's fine. Nothing wrong with walking, right? Or running. Maybe running.

TJ runs away from a horde of angry train riders as the scene fades to black.

-----------------------------------
Damn, Petey! Why are you like this??? WE HAD IT IN THE BAG!!! AND WE GOT ROLLED UP!!! I'm supposed to be the rollup master here! My rollups end careers! And the only thing that got ended was our shot at the tag belts. Pain. We lost to people named after a vegetable for god's sake! CELERY!!! Not even a good vegetable like carrots! Carrots are the most hip vegetable. Celery is the least. BOOOO CELERY! BOOOOO! What was the point of screaming at Sauce, for? You can see he's busy with something here! A match that we're trying to win! Come on! And we did not win. Well...the fans won. And that's what matters. Right? Wrong. WHAT MATTERS IS IF I WIN!!! And I didn't win. Bruh. How would you like it if I distracted you during your match??? You probably wouldn't like it. Or maybe you would. I don't know what you're into. Probably not that. But it's fine. I've taken some time on my brand new train, and I forgive you! I know, my forgiveness is a valuable thing. Treasure it. Pass it on to your children. Make it a family heirloom. But anyways. It's not fun dwelling on the past. Well if the past isn't good. And it's not that good! WE MOVE ON!

And who are we moving on to? Apparently this gladiator challenge thing. You know, when I sent that open challenge thing out, I didn't even know what I was getting myself into. Who knew that googling "cool tag team stipulations" would end up with me not knowing what kind of stipulation I would be getting myself into! Tornado tag. Whoa, spooky. Is there a hurricane tag? Or a thunderstorm tag? Maybe I should've picked one of those instead. But someone took the challenge! Someone felt like getting an ass kicking by Big Drip Productions themselves! I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into. A couple of newcomers, trying to make a name off the best rappers in the game! Don't you know how much rap music has to do with wrestling ability? It has a lot to do with it! The better rapper you are, the better wrestler you are. This is common knowledge, people! And we're the best out there! Sure, we lost that earlier match. But blame Petey. Blame him for everything. Your divorce, your high taxes, whatever. And I don't think these Mafia people are very good rappers! WHICH MEANS THEY'RE TERRIBLE WRESTLERS!!! Yay!...I mean...oh no, I wanted a real challenge. Darn...maybe next time. Yeah. Sure. Two toned mafia. What the fuck does that mean? We'll never know because they'll be too busy lying on their backs to explain it. But never fear! I know everything...except when I don't. Which is rare. I can explain it for them! So...mafia, you say. What kind of mafia are these people? Do they shoot people? Do they sell drugs? Well. As a man who knows everything, let's say that they sell drugs. Maybe I can get some before the match. Would that be illegal? It's not like they're enhancing my performance or something. My performance is already amazing. I don't need drugs to be the goat! But I want them. Is that so wrong? Maybe. But probably not. So what else? For a couple of mafia bosses, they don't look the part. Where’s their fancy hats? No mafia hats? I thought that was a thing. What about the italian accent? No italian accent either? Man, these guys must be shitty mafia bosses. Whatever.

The first person I see on this team is Lucy Sixx. When they say Two Toned Mafia, I guess she’s the super pale tone. Come on, Lucy! Go outside! Get some fresh air! How sad you have to be that you spend your entire life inside? HOW DO PEOPLE GET THAT PALE?!? What’s with PH and pale people? In two matches, there’s been a pale person in both of them. So weird. And for some devil daughter child, I thought your skin would be red or something. Or sunburned because of too much time down there in hell. Maybe you have really strong sunscreen or something. That’s a possibility too. Where do you buy sunscreen in hell? It must be expensive. But I dunno man, it seems a little fake. All that spooky scary shit makes you look like you’re trying too hard! Just chill. Relax. I swear, every other word that comes out of your mouth has some demonic undertones. It’s like if someone got locked in a Halloween store for a month. Did you get trapped in Party City as a child, Lucy? Did you trip and fall into the costume aisle at Walmart? Either way, you’re trying too hard to be some edgy demon child. How much do you spend on makeup per week? Is it the same amount you spent on plastic surgery? How do you find the time to wrestle in between all that mafia drug dealing and demon serving? And that devil cosplay shit too. You must live a busy life. But you should take some time to listen to Big Drip Productions! It’ll change your life. Maybe. Don’t worry, maybe you’ll get some time to appreciate the arts while recovering from the ASS WHI-...I mean...maybe just stay up a little later.

And then there's the other one! I guess she's...the normal tone? I dunno, man. I'm not an expert on tones. In this case there's two of them. And she's not the pale one. Cool. But unlike spooky Lucy, she doesn't give out much information on herself! Boooo privacy. Booooo. But I watched a highlight reel. Maybe it's because Sauce forced me to...but research is research. But to be honest, I didn't see anything special! Come on, Cecelia, mix it up! Whoa, a punch. Whoa, a kick. Come on, mix it up a little! Maybe...a punch AND a kick! I know, sounds daring. Or maybe...a kick and a punch! I know, you never would've imagined such a thing. But who knows, maybe those are deadly punches! I don't know. I don't know a lot of things. But let's get away from the wrestling side of things. How's your personal life going? Oh wait, we don't really know. Nobody tells me anything! You're dating or married or whatever with edgy Lucy. And... you're a tag team? And you're in the mafia together. Educational! Oh yeah, and you had some tragic...wait no. I'm too used to wrestlers having sad and depressing childhoods. Yours was pretty good! That's a first in this place. You had everything you wanted, all the shit you would ever think of was at your door. But there's one thing you probably didn't have! DID YOU HAVE A HIP TRAIN?!? I don't know, man. But I doubt it! I HAVE THE ONLY ONE IN EXISTENCE!!! Ha, suck it. Sure, it almost fell off a cliff, but at least it doesn't belong to you! MINE, ALL MI-...yeah, you get the idea. You might be all rich and stuff, but I have a hip train. That makes me a better wrestler. Sure.

AND THE THIRD TONE IS...there's only two tones. That was a test. Did you pass? Probably not. I'm tricky like that. Big Drip is the present. We own the music industry, the wrestling industry and the fast food industry too! Oh yeah, and don't forget about the train industry. We own it all. And we're about to own these mafia hoes! If you don't believe it, then we'll prove you wrong when we step in that ring…maybe. If we don't, forget I ever said that. I said nothing. Totally.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum