Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Mr_Horror
Mr_Horror

That Icarus flies too high...again (PG #8 vs. Ace Sky) Empty That Icarus flies too high...again (PG #8 vs. Ace Sky)

Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:31 am
This is what I brought you, this you can keep
This is what I brought, you may forget me
I promise you my heart, just promise one thing
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep...

This is what I thought, I thought you'd need me
This is what I thought, so think me naïve
I'd promise you a heart, you'd promise to keep

======================================================================================================
*Daniel Horror walks into the abandon dark room with his switchblade*

Horror :  Last week, I overestimated the man and I was beaten, I admit to that. Now, this week at Proving Ground, I'm going to face that... Guru Ace Sky again.

Horror : I want to tell you... a little story.

There were Daedalus the great inventor and his only son, Icarus. They were imprisoned by the king of Crete at the highest tower in the island.

Then, Daedalus, he was a smart man , he created two pairs of wings and escaped from the tower with his son.

However, Icarus flied too high and into the sun and his wings melted and the wings were disintegrated and Icarus fell down and died.

Horror : Just like you, Ace Sky but the different is you are too stubborn to understand how dangerous I am, what a stupid bastard.

Ace Sky, you make a fatal mistake, and I'm the one to be the consequence and...

I GONNA MAKE YOU SUFFER.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

*Daniel Horror stabs his switchblade into Ace Sky's picture as the video is faded to black*
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum