Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Kallie Reznik
Kallie Reznik

KALLIE REZNIK. Empty KALLIE REZNIK.

Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:08 pm
KALLIE REZNIK. KFrfY8K

KALLIE REZNIK. 9C8fUaf

BASIC INFO

RING NAME: Kallie Reznik
NICKNAME(S): The Butterfly of Aurora
HEIGHT: 5'4"
WEIGHT: 118 lbs.
DATE OF BIRTH: 03/15/1996
HOMETOWN: Aurora, Colorado
RESIDING FROM: Aurora, Colorado

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASE: Bobbi Tyler

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: "Hypa Hypa" by Eskimo Callboy
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL):
Code:
[color=WHITE]Poppy electronic beats hit the sound system of the arena as “[i]Hypa Hypa[/i]” by Eskimo Callboy begins to play. The lights surrounding the stage strobe blue and pink alternating colors with the beat as the rest darken almost completely. With the beat, Kallie Reznik appears from underneath the curtain, her arms behind her as she skips to the center of the stage. In her hair, she wears a pair of sequined Minnie Mouse ears and a white jacket over her ring attire. A bright, innocent smile paints her face as she sings along to the lyrics of the song, swaying side to side, bopping with it as she meets eyes with some of the fans in attendance.[/color]

[center][color=#FF0066]♫HYPA HYPA, YOU’RE PRETTY AND I LIKE YA
MOVE YOUR BODY, GIRL, ALL NIGHT LONG
HYPA HYPA, YOU’RE PRETTY AND I LIKE YA
YOU’RE GONNA BE MY GIRL ALL NIGHT LONG♫[/color][/center]

[color=WHITE]At the end of the phrase, Kallie turns her body and sightly, pops her hip out and raises her hand with a silly peace symbol held in it as she winks flirtatiously just as the heavier guitar riffs of the theme begins. With a grin, she begins to skip down to the ring, stopping to high five a couple of younger female fans along the way. She picks a special younger girl as she reaches the bottom of the ramp and takes the Minnie Mouse ears off her head, placing them on the head of the girl before she runs and slides under the ring.[/color]

[center][color=#FF0066]♫
YOU ARE MY DRUG
YOU'RE EVERYTHING I WANT
I WOULD GIVE MY SOUL FOR A GIRL LIKE YOU AT ONCE
PUT YOUR HANDS UP
WELL, LET ME SEE YOU SHAKE YOUR HIPS ♫
[/color][/center]

[color=WHITE]Keeping at that run, Kallie rushes forward and grabs the top rope, slingshotting the rest of her body underneath it and sitting on the second rope, letting it bounce her up and down as she grins at the crowd, raising a hand in the air. The crowd pops happily for her, before she bounces herself off and begins to head for her corner, taking her ring jacket off and then leaning into the turnbuckle, grasping the ropes with both hands and testing the tension as her music fades out.[/color]

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): Eventually

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

CHARACTER DISPOSITION: Choose from options below:
Baby Face

TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Choose from options below:
Never

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE: Delete all that DO NOT apply:
Passion; you live and breathe wrestling, winning or losing doesn't matter to you
Other; Fame and notoriety will get you somewhere, amirite?

GIMMICK: Kallie has loved wrestling since the day she attended a puroresu show with her mother while they were stationed in Japan. She is one hundred percent green, and while she has been cleared and has completed her program, as well as every seminar she could possibly attend, she still has many things that she needs to learn. Things, she believes, she can only learn actually competing. She wants to be a champion, but ultimately, she wants to gain the experience and the notoriety that comes with being considered a legitimate threat in the ring. She automatically knows that she’s going to be considered an “underdog”, but that’s perfectly fine with her.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Kallie likes most matches that don't require her to act like a bimbo.
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Unless it's with her second bestie, Alex, she better not be in a fuckin' tag team match or I will rip eyes out.
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Skateboard, or the angry German chick that is her other best friend if she's around.

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
STANDING
- Enzuigiri Strikes (All Variations)
- Hurricanrana / Poison'Rana (could also do Avalanche Variations)
- Falcon Arrow
- Standing Butterfly Lock
- Dragon Sleeper (Traditional, or hanging from top rope)
- Snap Release German Suplex
- Northern Lights Suplex (Release or with Bridge)
- Rear Naked Choke, dropped to the ground with bodyscissors
- Rolling Judo Throws, almost always followed up by a Grounded maneuver or Kamigoye Knee Strikes
- Leg-Drop Bulldog

RUNNING
- Running Leg-Drop Bulldog
- Running Double Knee Strike to Cornered Opponent
- Running Single Leg High-Knee
- Running Dropkick
- Tilt-a-Whirl Headscissors Takeover

GROUNDED OPPONENT
- Running METEORA to seated opponent
- Kimura Lock
- Bridging Camel Clutch
- Running Shooting Star Press
- Joint Manipulation / Strikes (Wrist Lock-Elbow Stomp, Bended Leg-Knee Stomp. etc.)

AERIAL
- Suicide Dive Variations (Traditional, Suicide Senton, Over-the-Top 360)
- Bulldog Variations (Springboatd, Diving, Diving Legdrop)
- Molly-Go-Round
- METEORA
- Shooting Star Press

[center]SIGNATURE MOVES (5 MAX):
1. 'ASPHODEL FIELDS'
Dragonrana
2. 'ELYSIUM'
Running Bicycle Kick
3. 'SPLIT THE STYX'
Split Legged Moonsault
4. 'URSA MAJOR'
Buster Legdrop
5. 'OUROBOROS'
Step-up Rolling Cross Armbar

[center]FINISHING MOVES (3 MAX):
1. 'THREADS OF THE MOIRAI' PRIMARY
Eclipse
2. 'THE ACHERON'
Code of Silence
3. 'TOUCH OF THE ERINYES' DESPERATION
Frontflip Backstabber

BIOGRAPHY

I'll write this later.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

ZERO. Sad

SUPPORTING CAST

KALLIE REZNIK. EHW8jDo
1. NAME: Johanna Kreiger [Lindsay Snow]
RELATION: Kallie and Johanna are friends; Johanna acts like she doesn't like Kallie, but if anyone threatens, hurts, ignores, breaks her heart, she'll hang them by their balls and castrate them.
KALLIE REZNIK. 8sYmzzM
2. NAME: Alex Andrews [Rachel Ellering]
RELATION: Also friends; outside of Project: Honor, in OATH Pro Wrestling, Kallie and Alex are in a tag team called Sweet Treats.
KALLIE REZNIK. AS0CUmc
3. NAME: Aiden Reynolds [Shane Throne]
RELATION: One of Kallie's friends from her wrestling gym, Wolfslair. Aiden has taken a liking to Kallie since she joined Wolfslair, just as much as Johanna.

*NOTE: KALLIE IS ON EXTREMELY LIMITED BOOKINGS. SHE WORKS WEEKLY AT OATH. PLZ TO MESSAGE BEFORE YOU BOOK. <3

HANDLER INFORMATION

NAME: Neutral
EXPERIENCE: See Dickie.
TWITTER HANDLE: @kallierez
ARE YOU ABLE TO WRITE MATCHES FROM TIME TO TIME? Oi feck ahf cunt, yea?
DO YOU GFX OR MAKE VIDEOS? I'm already doing your fucking new forum.
HOW DID YOU FIND US? See Dickie.
WHAT'S YOUR FONT COLOR? #FF0066

Project: Honor and Christian DeMarco like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum