Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
MYOJIN
MYOJIN

Determination Empty Determination

Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:17 am
She had bee n missing for two days. Waiting those two days felt like waiting an eternity.

Begging, pleading silently for any news of Emiko being found- checking every source he could think of nonstop. As soon as he found out, the blonde came to the hospital as quickly as he could. Anxious thoughts ran through his mind as all MYOJIN- or rather at the moment, Shouta wanted was to see her face. To see for himself that she was alright and well. He drove for who knows how long all the way from San Diego. Everything else could wait until he got to see her.

There was a part of MYOJIN that believed this was his fault. That he should've been there with her, that he could've, and if he had been… Saint wouldn't have been able to take her. It was his fault he even targeted her before that. Saint first focused on him- He knew that her abductor was a deplorable, disgusting human being- but he never would've imagined that he could do this. Even thinking of his name caused burning anger to spread throughout the Shining Star's body- but all that mattered was that he got to see her.

His impatience has gotten the best of him. MYOJIN hurried through the process of signing in, finding out which room she was in, heading to the elevator, and running down the hallway. He kept going to the room, paying no mind to the police officer standing there until he had been halted rather fast by a sudden- “Stop right there.”

MYOJIN complied, blinking at the officer as he quickly cleared his throat. “I-I'm a friend of hers, can I please see her?” He asked quickly.

“A close friend? What's your name?” The officer asked with a squint, a stern tone in his voice as he began looking through what was presumably a list of family and friends. At the very least, it was good to know Emiko was being guarded.

“Shouta? Shouta Kuromiya?” He answered quickly, running a hand through his golden hair as he waited for affirmation. The officer looked back up at him, before stepping out from in front of the door.

MYOJIN wasted no time stepping inside, looking to see her, laying in the bed as he closed the door.

The sounds of the door opening and closing caused the somewhat groggy Zane..Emiko to turn her head slightly to see who had made their way inside. Expecting another doctor, nurse, or officer, her eyes widened when she saw that it was MYOJIN, her partner, but more importantly Shouta, her friend. She paused for a moment, making sure that what she was seeing was real before she offered a smile. Giving a little wave at the same time, she made sure not to move her arm too much due to the IV as she motioned him over.

“Shouta…”

Not much more could be said before a few stray tears started to fall, despite the pleasant expression that accompanied them.

A warm smile appeared on his face. Seeing her for himself, safe and sound… His urgency and fear washed away as he felt his eyes begin to water. Without hesitation, he quickly moved toward her bed and pulled her into a gentle hug.

“I'm so glad you're okay, Emi. I was so worried-”

He didn't want to let go. There were so many questions that were to be asked, but they could wait. At the moment, he was just happy to be able to hug her. “How are you feeling? Did they get you something to eat and drink?”

Between hearing his voice and being wrapped up in a hug, more tears made their way from her eyes, her mind in a bit of a haze but her feelings on the matter clear. She was definitely there, so was he, which meant that while so much had gone on things were, in a way, still the same. Not wanting to bring about any more worry than she already had, she gave a soft nod.

“They did..when I asked. When they first brought me in, I wasn’t really up for all that..but since then I’ve had plenty. I wish the food was better but I don’t complain to them. I’m okay I guess. I just wish there wasn’t so much happening all the time..it’s kind of a lot..I want to go home...”

Her voice grew softer with each word until they fell to a hush. Her exhaustion was a mix of many things but for now, she didn’t want to focus on all that, instead doing what she could to keep the smiles going while still voicing her own concern.

“Are you okay Shouta? You look like you haven’t slept.”

His eyebrows tilted downward as a concerned look grew on his face. He could tell how shaken up she was- and it hurt him to see her like that. MYOJIN was used to seeing his best friend… strong and confident, sometimes even more so than himself. “You'll be able to go home soon.”

He laughed ever so softly, pulling away a bit to look at her. “I haven't- but I should be worried about you, not the other way around… When are your parents coming?”

The young woman known to most as Zane took a moment to look into the eyes of her best friend, reading his obvious tells as sharply as ever. MYOJIN..Shouta was never too good at putting up a front and this attempt, justifyingly so was the worst of them all. Still she smiled, to comfort him, to comfort herself. “I’m looking forward to that...I’ve missed my bed and my bear.”

She couldn’t help letting out a soft giggle, her gaze lowered a bit afterward though, her thoughts growing heavier as they raced. “I’ll always worry, I know that you know that. I feel bad..” It was easy to tell that at that moment, her mind drifted, where to isn’t known but when she snapped back, a soft smile followed. “Even though they’re both relieved I’m okay, when or if they’re coming isn’t known to me just yet. Probably soon..maybe, I don’t know. I’ll be fine either way, the doctors are saying that physically I’m pretty well off considering. I have a lot to do so that’s good news.”

It was good to hear she was healthy. He turned to sit on the side of her bed, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. He then quickly wiped the tears from his eyes. “That's great, Emiko. Anyone else visit you? I would've brought something like maybe a teddy bear but, I don't think that would've been appropriate…”

Shouta sighed, looking down for a few moments. “Hey, I know you were really excited about that tag team tournament but… Maybe we shouldn't do it. You need time to rest and to… recover from all of this. Getting some championships doesn't matter more than you.”

“My crafts are all I have again... I need this Shouta. I need to know I can still work and I have to show everyone else that fear doesn’t win so.. I have no intention of staying away to rest. I wouldn’t be able to sleep, I probably won’t anyway. I’m really sorry.” It was Emiko’s turn to let out a sigh now, the weight of everything beginning to show more.

Going back to his question, Emiko thought it over. She had been in and out of it due to the medicine she had given to her. “I remember seeing Misaki’s fiancĂ© Theodor and Mr. Morgan but that’s it I think. Cass is coming tomorrow along with some others, but my head is fuzzy as to who. As far as when they came, I’m not sure how long ago that was. Misaki wasn’t there, she was FaceTimed in, but I forgot the reason they said for her not physically being here. I’m sure she’s been a mess. Everyone has been one it seems..” More stray tears found their way out, Emiko’s expression shifting a bit. “I like teddy bears by the way, not sure if it’s obvious, but that would have been pretty cool..” Letting out a soft chuckle was her attempt to lighten the mood. “I’m really, really sorry about all this.”

“Sorry? There's nothing to be sorry about. It's not your fault and you did nothing to deserve..- To deserve what he did.” He gave her a soft smile, though grimacing at his own mention of the man that's caused so much pain. He gently laid his hand over hers, looking out the window of her room. MYOJIN wanted to say so much, but he wasn't sure how to.

“You don't have to act strong or apologize for anything to me. Emiko, it's okay- I'm here for you. I know I don't understand what you've been through, but I promise… I'm here to listen and to do everything I can. Emi, I…-” He hesitated, biting his lip as he briefly averted her gaze. He suddenly felt like a coward, unable to utter or even whisper the words he wanted to say next. They had so much meaning behind them and something he wasn't ready to say-... and he didn't want trouble his best friend, not after all she's gone through in the past couple of days.

It was difficult for Emiko to absorb all he was saying due to the bevy of emotions felt, though she still did her best to. Watching him get choked up and turn away is what did it in for her. She couldn’t hold back the cry anymore. “I.. I.. everything changed. I don’t know how to go back.. I don’t know if I can do it but I have to.. I need to. I made a promise and I need to keep it Shouta. I have to be strong but it’s hard.. I’m sorry. I just kept thinking about what I wouldn’t get to do.. I’m still in that thought. I thought I was going to... I feel like I kind of did and now I’m just here again.” Her breathing started getting short as she sniffled quite a bit. Doing her best to regain her composure, she eventually let out a sigh. “Where is he now?”

He realized what she meant and felt so many feelings rushing through his heart. “He's been arrested, don't think about him. He can't get near you.”

MYOJIN covered his mouth and rubbed his temple, taking a shaky breath. “You don't have to be strong all the time. Please, let me help you anyway I can. Let me help carry some of the weight on your shoulders, okay?”

A sad smile appeared on his face as he squeezed her hand, looking back to her. “We're partners, we're a team. I have your back.”

Looking down at their hands, Emiko met his sad smile with one of her own. Taking in the information and his feelings, she nodded softly once again. “We will carry everything together like true partners do.. and as far as helping me goes, I know what I need deep down, and think you might know too even though it’s hard..” With that she gave a half hearted smirk, once again shifting her gaze over to him.

“Oh, what's that?” He asked, raising his eyebrows curiously. That could mean so many things…

Another giggle escaped from Emiko as she thought of the best way she could answer his simple but poignant question. “I guess it can be called the next step in life..”

A small laugh left his lips in response as he leaned over to hug her again. It was almost as if she was right back to being herself. “So, you sure you still want to do this tag tournament thing?”

Pulling back a bit so he can see her face, she greets him with a very familiar smile. “Oh Shouta, you know better than to simply think that we’d be only doing the tag team tournament, we’re also going to win it silly! Now let’s talk strategy!”

“Strategy can wait until you get out of here- and when the both of us get some sleep.”

The previous week had been a trying one for the two Project: Honor stars who go by “The Shining Star” and “The Crescent Moon” both physically and emotionally. However, with the help of one another, and the ridiculous amount of stubbornness in one, they have been able to get back on track both in and out of the ring. Many hours were spent honing their technique and expressing their thoughts. One constant that remained was the continued growth of their unwavering bond which has led them to this point. With the first round in the Project: Honor Tag Team Championship tournament fast approaching, both knew that they had to make a clear cut statement, especially taking into account all the questions going into this match. You wouldn’t be able to tell that Zane had been through any type of controversial ordeal involved her being kidnapped by the smirk on her face. Sitting beside her of course is MYOJIN who has a matching confident expression. With all eyes on them now, the elegantly dressed partners begin their address, with the star allowing the moon maiden to have the floor first.

“Greetings lovelies, I must say it is quite the pleasure to be here before you all once again. Now while the last time does not seem like that long ago, to me it’s been centuries, so forgive me for taking the time to let it all soak in.”

Placing her right hand along her heart for a second, a warm smile was shown before her hand was lowered and the focus regained.

“Project: Honor Tag Team Championships were something myself and my partner had wished to come into being for quite some time. So for us to not only be featured in the tournament, but to have the headline match, the final chance to showcase the greatness of the division.. is more than fitting. Of course, as is the case here, there always seems to be a catch when it comes to the competition. There are some formidable teams featured, don’t get me wrong, some who will serve to be quality contenders following our victory too which is quite nice. It’s just that instead of facing one of those teams for our first round match, MYOJIN and myself are stuck with..”

Zane couldn’t help rolling her eyes during a slight pause, the motion going along just right with her cringing and nearly looking sick.

“Big Drip Productions...”

A grin twitched on MYOJIN's face as he tried to suppress it. Then a snort as he began to crack up, covering his smile with one hand. He briefly looked away from the camera as his muffled laughter was heard. “I- I'm sorry, it's just-” He cleared his throat and came back into view, trying to straighten the look on his face.

“I just honestly can't take them that seriously with a name like… that.”

“While we could be facing some of the best tag teams this tournament has to offer, we've been given a Soundcloud rapper and someone that I've beaten in singles competition over at Wrestleworld. Twice. It's an insult that they're in this headliner with us.”

He paused, his expression growing more formal once more. “And it's an insult to the other teams that they have to compete on lower matches on the card than someone who seems to be more focused on promoting his music and a choke artist. Zane and I? We've shown all you wonderful kings, queens, and royalty in between at home of what we're capable of as a team once before. Is there honestly any belief that the…. interesting trio of Big Drip Productions could best us? I mean, darlings, the only way you'd have had a chance is maybe if I was on my own- I wouldn't be surprised if you had bet on that being the case.”

Zane nodded softly in agreement although her expression had seemed to change just a bit following her partner’s words. “I wouldn’t be surprised if there were a number of people who would have wished the same.” Something inaudible was then whispered by Zane to herself before the seemingly despondent young maiden composed herself once again.

“Unfortunately for you, and all others who saw me as a threat in and beyond this sport, I am here. While I may have had my head trapped in storm clouds last time you saw me competing, I have not only found my focus once again but I have an all new mindset when it comes to my time in this business. No longer will I be chained to the spectacle. I will make sure to prove the point that determination wins out and alongside my partner, have that lead to a dominant run as Tag Team Champions here in Project: Honor. These tournament matches and all future ones are ours to win despite what others want to believe. Should we both see fit, we can hang on to these titles for the rest of my days here, but I will stop at nothing in order to get what is truly desired.”

MYOJIN noticed her brief falter and leaned over to place a hand on her shoulder, nodding to her with a little reassuring smile, before turning his attention back ahead.

“We both promised ourselves and each other that if Project: Honor ever had tag team championships, we would go straight for them. It's true, Zane has been through so much in such little time recently. It's true that I'm not where I hoped I would be- but none of that changes anything. This match? Well, it's honestly more of a warmup- We're going to prove to everyone watching that despite the obstacles we've been facing, we're more than capable as a team. Nothing can stop us- and if the two jokes representing ‘Big Drip Productions’ think they have a chance? I'll tap them out… and Zane will knock them out.”

Zane smirked at the prospect of knocking out one of those morons, though it was visibly accompanied by other thoughts. Looking to MYOJIN for a second, she felt a bit calmer but did her best to make sure neither shift was noticeable.

“I couldn’t phrase it better myself if I tried right now. Whether this ends with a tap, a nap or option c, one thing that will be made clear is that everything we’ve gone through can and will be conquered. The best revenge when wronged by a monster is to have success despite their attempts to make you fail, to drag you down to their level. I have sacrificed far too much to allow myself to go back to how I was before. I have grown and will continue to do so until the time comes to...well I’ll save that for another day. For now? I place focus on regaining championship glory in the best way I know how. With true support.”

MYOJIN crossed his arms, his smile fading as he turned completely serious. As smug as the two appeared, none of this was a joke to them. They knew how much their match and the rest of the tournament mattered- and they weren't going to waste their chance. “So, to put it simple for you two. You're not going to make it any further than this. You both are going to lose to us- Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been paying attention. What can we say? We're just leagues ahead of you both.”

The two looked toward each other, a grin growing on their faces before they both spoke.

Sorry, not sorry!

Christian DeMarco likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum