Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Elijah Copeland
Elijah Copeland

Elijah Copeland Empty Elijah Copeland

Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:23 am
Elijah Copeland KFrfY8K

BASIC INFO

RING NAME: Elijah Copeland
NICKNAME(S): "The golden Standard"
HEIGHT: 6'0"
WEIGHT: 210 lbs.
DATE OF BIRTH: 05/30/1999
HOMETOWN: Lancaster, Pennsylvania
RESIDING FROM: Lancaster, Pennsylvania

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASE: Adam Cole

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: "Breaking Through" by The Wreckage
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): The Camera pans around the Honor arena as the prepare for the next match. Just then the guitar rips throughout the arena and "Breaking Through" By The Wreckage hits the P.A System.*

"Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Your words don't mean anything anymore, no
Never satisfied
But I won't compromise myself for you
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it"

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the curtains and looks around at the crowd. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

Holly Perez: "On his way to the ring, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS! He hails from LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA! HE IS "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" ELIJAH COPELANDDDDDDDD!!!!!

"Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
Don't tell me how to live my life
I'm breaking through tonight"[/font]

He starts walking down the aisle towards the ring. He gets towards the gates and we see a couple of orderlies opening it up for him. He gets ringside and walks towards the steps. He stops there for a few seconds.

"You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
These scars won't breathe anymore anymore, no
Sounds like goodbye
So bury you alive
You're six feet down getting lower
Going no where
It's not complicated
I'm just over it"

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up to them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle. He looks around at everything that is inside of this place and more. He takes off his dog tags and puts them in the corner. He then takes off his shirt and throws it to the ground. He waits patiently in the corner waiting for the opponent.

Code:
The Camera pans around the Honor arena as the prepare for the next match. Just then the guitar rips throughout the arena and "Breaking Through" By The Wreckage hits the P.A System.*

[youtube]A2KsSNUfGIE[/youtube]

[i][b][color=gold]"Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Never satisfied
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it"[/color][/b][/i]

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the curtains and looks around at the crowd. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

[b]Holly Perez:[/b] [color=deeppink]"On his way to the ring, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS! He hails from LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA! HE IS "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" ELIJAH COPELANDDDDDDDD!!!!![/color]

[b][i][color=gold]"Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
I'm breaking through tonight"[/font][/color][/i][/b]

He starts walking down the aisle towards the ring. He gets towards the gates and we see a couple of orderlies opening it up for him. He gets ringside and walks towards the steps. He stops there for a few seconds.

[i][b][color=gold]"You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
Sounds like goodbye
So bury you alive
Going no where
It's not complicated
I'm just over it"[/color][/b][/i]

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up to them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle. He looks around at everything that is inside of this place and more. He takes off his dog tags and puts them in the corner. He then takes off his shirt and throws it to the ground. He waits patiently in the corner waiting for the opponent.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL):

The Camera pans around the Honor arena as the prepare for the next match. Just then the guitar rips throughout the arena and "Breaking Through" By The Wreckage hits the P.A System.*

"Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Never satisfied
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it"

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the curtains and looks around at the crowd. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He then looks down at his waist and wearing the Honor "Name of belt" championship wrapped around his waist. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

Holly Perez: "On his way to the ring, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS! He hails from LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA! HE IS THE CURRENT HONOR "name of title" champion! "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" ELIJAH COPELANDDDDDDDD!!!!!

"Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
I'm breaking through tonight"[/font]

"You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
Sounds like goodbye
So bury you alive
Going no where
It's not complicated
I'm just over it"

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up to them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle. He looks around at everything that is inside of this place and more. He takes off his dog tags and puts them in the corner. He then takes off his shirt and throws it to the ground. He kept the belt around his waist as he waits patiently in the corner waiting for the opponent.

Code:

[youtube]A2KsSNUfGIE[/youtube]

[i][b][color=gold]"Sever every tie
Untangle every lie
Never satisfied
Anymore anymore, no
You're so complicated
I'm so over it"[/color][/b][/i]

Just then Elijah is seen coming through the curtains and looks around at the crowd. He is seen wearing a black muscle shirt with "The Copeland Era" written on the front, black and gold trunks with Copeland written on the back in gold, black knee pads, black and gold boots, white wrapped up hand on his left hand, black wrist tape on his left, black dog tag with "Elijah Copeland written in it, and a black sweatband up his arms with "Copeland" written in gold. He then looks down at his waist and wearing the Honor "Name of belt" championship wrapped around his waist. He put his wrist together and gets a huge smirk on his face. He looks around and nodes.

[b]Holly Perez:[/b] [color=deeppink]"On his way to the ring, weighing in at TWO HUNDRED AND TEN POUNDS! He hails from LANCASTER, PENNSYLVANIA! HE IS THE CURRENT HONOR "name of title" champion! "THE GOLDEN STANDARD" ELIJAH COPELANDDDDDDDD!!!!![/color]

[b][i][color=gold]"Don't tell me everything is all right
(I know you know)
I'm breaking through tonight"[/font][/color][/i][/b]

[i][b][color=gold]"You can crash and burn this time
As I leave it all behind
Sounds like goodbye
So bury you alive
Going no where
It's not complicated
I'm just over it"[/color][/b][/i]

He slaps the steps a few times before walking up to them. He walks alongside the edge of the ring. He enters it and walks towards the turnbuckle. He looks around at everything that is inside of this place and more. He takes off his dog tags and puts them in the corner. He then takes off his shirt and throws it to the ground. He kept the belt around his waist as he waits patiently in the corner waiting for the opponent.

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

CHARACTER DISPOSITION: Choose from options below:
Ruthless Heel

TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Choose from options below:
Often

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE: Delete all that DO NOT apply:
Glory; you just want to win and nothing else matters to you
Gold; you only care about winning Championships and being the best
Punishment; you just want to inflict as much pain as possible to everyone
Platform; you want fame and are using wrestling as your stepping stone

GIMMICK: Explain your gimmick here. It can be as short or as long as you want, but try to keep it pretty brief. You'll want to go into detail when you fill out your Biography.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Singles, gimmick matches
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Tag Team matches
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Anything he can get his hands on

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
1. Russian Leg Sweep transitioned into a cross armbar
2. Repeated elbow and/or knee strikes to a cornered opponent
3. Multiple double-foot stomps to a seated opponent in the corner
4. Rope hung snap swinging neckbreaker
5. Release German suplex
6. Multiple kicks and knee strikes
*Superkick
*Busaiku knee kick
*Yakuza kick
*Step-up axe kick
*Multiple shoot kicks to an opponent's legs and/or ribcage
*Multiple knee strikes to an opponent's head
*Running step-up Enzuigiri
7. Multiple DDT variations
*Snap
*Implant
*Tornado
*Running
*Elevated
*Double-arm
8. Backbreaker
9. Bulldog
10. Rope hung snap reverse STO
11. Dragon whip
12. Side-hammerlock double-knee backbreaker
13. Baseball Slide
14. Clothesline

SIGNATURE MOVES (5 MAX):
1. 'FaceBreaker'
Shining Wizard
2. 'Money Maker'
Shin breaker followed by a leg-hook Saito suplex
3. 'Scissored Armbar'
he wrestler approaching a prone, face down an opponent from the side. The wrestler then "scissors" (clasps) the near arm of the opponent with one or both legs from a standing position and takes hold of the far arm of the opponent with both hands, forcing the opponent onto their side and placing stress on both shoulder joints, as well as making it harder for the opponent to breathe. It can cause serious injury to the opponent if held for long.

FINISHING MOVES (3 MAX):
1. 'Golden Standard'
1. Golden Standard (Brainbuster transit into a bridging Arm triangle choke)
2. 'Philly Special'
(Lifting single underhook DDT from the ground, top turnbuckle, or top of a ladder)

BIOGRAPHY

Elijah has always been known as the spoiled rich kid. He grew up in Pennsylvania and is a huge Eagles fan. He always was given anything he wants. Every year, his father bought him the season pass for the Eagles (VIP section). On his 16th birthday, his father bought him a Rolls Royce Cullinan SUV. His world was perfect.

Eli always got what he wanted and was always the popular boy during his school year. His parents wanted him to act more mature and learn to take responsibility. But Elijah, he wasn't like that. Elijah never really liked being called "Elijah" he always preferred to be called "Eli". At the age of 17, he was the prom King at his school but after high school, he went on and trained to become a professional wrestler.

His trainer saw something special in the kid and told him that he needed to come up with a gimmick. Eli was sure what he meant by gimmick. After a long talk, he thought of a gimmick and realized...he doesn't need one. He'll just be himself. A spoiled rich kick who knows about fighting, wrestling (Which he trained for), and showing the world that gold always looks good around his waist. So, he paid someone to make his outfit and the journey from there just begins. Eventually, he got into trouble and was sent to the Sanatorium where he must now fight for his freedom. On July 5th, he made his debut against Brick Hawthorne in the Asylum championship tournament. It was there where he won his debut against him. Thus moving him on in the tournament.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Enter your Accomplishments with this character here.

SUPPORTING CAST

1. NAME: Name of the supporting member.
RELATION: What is their relation to your character?

HANDLER INFORMATION

NAME: Jon
EXPERIENCE: Too long
TWITTER HANDLE: @Elijah_Cop3land
ARE YOU ABLE TO WRITE MATCHES FROM TIME TO TIME?No
DO YOU GFX OR MAKE VIDEOS? Yes, GFX | Yes, Videos
HOW DID YOU FIND US? By Erin
WHAT'S YOUR FONT COLOR? Gold

Last edited by Elijah Copeland on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

Elijah Copeland Empty Re: Elijah Copeland

Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:42 am
Welcome to Project: Honor! Be sure to read the Code of Honor to keep up with the rules here. Feel free to join our Discord server! You may join by clicking the "Connect" button on the sidebar where it shows the Discord widget. If you have any questions, DM's are open. You may post an introduction to everyone if you would like here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum