Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
DarkCircle
DarkCircle

Simple Fury Empty Simple Fury

Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:30 am
{Scene start: The camera begins and we are shown of all places a baseball diamond and sitting on a bench is none other than the “Rated R Reaper” himself, Alex Slayer. But instead of the usual confident smiles that we normally see the man with, his face is set in grim, hard lines}

Alex:
I have tried and tried to be patient with this company, their obvious disrespect and callous disregard for a wrestler of my status. I understand the need to pay one’s dues in this sport, but the moment I find out who wrote such a stupid line of shit as that comment made about me leading into this week’s match, I will simply break both of their hands and I don’t care what gender they are because male or female, all bones break the same.

Speaking of breaking undeserving pieces of shit, Caliban. At some point in the very near future, you and I are going to have a reckoning and when that happens I’m going to repay you for this constant stream of idiocy that you keep doing which is stepping into the ring with your “string theory” bullshit.

But for now, that is neither here nor there.

{Alex closes his eyes and takes a couple of calming breaths before opening his eyes again, the seriousness remains but he appears less angry}

Alex:
This week I’m thrown into a tag team match with Nat Walker against Colby Sol and...Pat the Postman.

Nat, I know you and I have been interesting opponents against the last couple of times around and so we know exactly what we can do in that ring together and I’m showing you a measure of respect by trusting you enough to stand with me in this match and I’m willing to put everything else aside for this one night.

Provided that you don’t allow ego to take over and spoil us the chance at winning against these two lowley jokers and I can promise you right here and now that as usual my attention is right here and now, focused solely on the match ahead of us.

Now let us start with you, Colby. You’re a newcomer here to Project Honor and while I may not have had the most impressive of times as of late with Project Honor, but the same can be said for you as well my little friend. I hope that you’ve come here to do nothing more than to take your beatings and pay your dues because this week on Proving Ground your journey with this company starts with two of the most underrated superstars on the entire roster in myself and Nat Walker.

Seriously though, someone in the front office must really have it in for you to be placed in a team with a true freak like Pat there, let alone placed dead and center in front of two men who are hungry as twin devils for their first real victory in this company...Nat and I keep getting put into these multi wrestler matches and forced to deal with substandard opponents...so this week, you’ve been put right there in front of us, like a porterhouse steak before two starving, ravenous men.

Simply a lamb to the slaughter.

Speaking of which.

{Alex’s eyes narrow sharply as he leans forward and looking hard into the camera}

Alex:
Now...now we come to you, little Buttery Pat.

So many other wrestlers on this roster would take one look at your little promo and call you a “freak” or a “monster”.

But not me.

No, you see player recognizes player and game recognizes game but what I saw in that promo was nothing more than a weak attempt to copy someone else’s game.

To mimic someone else’s style.

Daniel Horror perhaps? No...that style is too weak in that avenue.

No, I watched what you can do in the ring and from what I’ve seen of your work at Bloodbath, I must say that I’m underwhelmed because while the drive is there...your desire is so bland as it is weak that you make Caliban appear to be lively and full of piss and vinegar.

{Alex shakes his head slowly in disappointment for a moment before he looks into the camera once more}

Alex:
Tell me, Buttery Pat, what are you going to do the moment that you step into the ring with a real monster like myself? A monster that hasn’t been allowed to be fully realized since he’s arrived in this company?

Nat will possibly be revulsed at the idea but I dare you to come at me with everything that you got at Proving Ground. Every dark, bloody thought of what you believe you can do to a wrestler, I challenge you to throw at me.

Throw at me and then watch as I shatter them all.

You can do your best, Pat, you and Colby both. You can try your hardest and you can fail even harder than you try because Nat and I want this victory more than you do because we are OWED victories. We are OWED respect and furthermore we are OWED the recognition that those lesser than us are given the real chances while we are forced to give up our hard fought matches to weaklings and cowards.

At Proving Grounds, the proof that Nat Walker and Alex Slayer are two of this company’s top talent will be on display and you will witness the fire of our fury….right before it burns you both to blackened ashes.

{The camera then fades to black as Alex stands up and leaves}
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum