Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
MYOJIN
MYOJIN

7. So, what now? Empty 7. So, what now?

Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:57 am
7. So, what now? UK13213

XOXO - 7. So, what now? - XOXO

He had his hands on the Grand Championship. It had literally been within his grasp…

And yet left the Hell From Above match without a prize. He left as the loser. MYOJIN had been so close to fulfilling what he thought would be destiny on that night, and yet he found himself hearing… and still and instead of and new. To call that disappointing would be an understatement. To call it frustrating would be laughable.

It was… more or less, soul-crushing.

The physical pain wasn’t what bothered him. Going through a cell ceiling and a table hurt like hell, but he’s felt worse- MYOJIN had broken bones, felt his kidneys give out on him from a brutal strike, and had gone unconscious plenty of times throughout his wrestling and mixed martial arts career. The pain was apart of the sport, as pretty and soft as he looked- He had grown accustomed to that. Building a pain tolerance was probably the most important part. His head was thumping and he felt beyond tired, but that wasn’t what he thought about in the moment.

The Shining Star sat in his locker room, head in his palms as he kept thinking over how it happened. Asking himself how he managed to screw up so much. He wanted to blame the fact that Watson had kicked him in the dick, but honestly? That would be an excuse. Was he wrong? Was he not fighting as hard as he could have, should have? Was there anything that he could’ve done better? Was he… just not good enough to be Grand Champion?

No. He was. MYOJIN, himself, knew he had what it took- or at least was on the right track to being fit to carry that championship and the brand of the Project: Honor. Just maybe… not yet. Not as soon as he hoped- but he refused to believe that he was incapable, that he couldn’t reach further than where he already was. Bloodbath wouldn’t be his only shot. One day, he’d go back to claim that throne- and one day, he’d do it successfully. The Shining Star’s path had never been an easy one, filled with obstacles and complications that were more or less just his luck- He should’ve known better simply asking for a match would end up giving him what he wanted.

He failed. But now it was time to get up and dust himself back off. Now, it was time to rebuild himself and learn from his mistakes- to get back on the road to eventually realizing his dream…

To eventually become Grand Champion. No matter what was in his way.

But that was for the future… So, what now?

What was next for him in the present…?

Bloodbath… wasn’t my night, was it?

I didn’t do what I set out to do. I didn’t leave as the Grand Champion. I’m not even at the number one spot of the Elite Five anymore. I didn’t get that pretty little belt- and I’d be lying if I said that didn’t upset me. But looking back on it? After rewatching it a few times…? It was honestly, maybe the best match I’ve had in Project: Honor. The crowd absolutely loved it, both I and Watson brought everything we had to it- and it just showed me that he’s the champ for a reason. He’s not a joke- and he brought me to my limit, and… in a weird way? I’ve grown grateful for that. He pushed me to my limits and then some, I can learn from it- I can become better from it. At the end of the day, seeing people rave about that match and how absolutely amazing it was meant a lot to me and if that’s all I got from it, I can live with that!

So thanks for the fight, Dickie. It won’t be the last time you see me in the ring against you. Remember that.

Now. where was I? Oh, right! My opponent for the next Proving Grounds, uh, yes- Daniel Horror. What a match, I can’t wait to face him! The guy that’s… currently on two wins, four losses. Yep, him. Wh-whoaa…! Daniel Horror, h-he’s so scary, sis..!

…I’m sorry, that’s unfair to Daniel. I’m sure he puts a lot of time into taking a pose after each sentence he says and wearing what looks like a black sharpie marker for eyeliner. I get that he wants to be taken seriously and be seen as threatening. I mean, why else would he shop at the local mall’s Hot Topic for quite literally everything he wears? What other reason does he wear the cliche emo shaved head with hair to the side look?

By the way, honey. We all can see you’re balding in the back/ The hairstyle doesn’t work when you have thinning hair.

I know, I’m coming off as an obnoxious bitch right now who’s overlooking his opponent. But truth be told, what is there to overlook? He comes here, says the same cheesy couple of lines- I mean, babe, he gave himself the surname of Horror. He wants to be so scary but his ability in the ring doesn’t build credibility toward that.

I’m not here to play wannabe Draco Malfroy clowns of the week, I came to PH to compete. To show what I’m worth to the entire world and to become the best by beating the best. Not to play with boring Tumblr users who think posting the lyrics to Smells Like Teen Spirit makes them seem deep.

To put it simply, you’re a stepping stone for me. You’re the warmup I need to get back where I need to be- to find what’s next in store for the Shining Star. You’re going to burn in my light. You’re going to tap. Because I’m simply leagues ahead of you. I’m a better wrestler. I have a better taste in fashion- and come on, I’m WAY cuter.

Try not to take it personally, babe.

MYOJIN briefly opened his eyes to see a faint, golden light seeping through his apartment’s window blinds. Casting streak rays across the otherwise and dimly lit room with a serene beauty to it all. A perfect morning, but it was rather early for his liking. The blonde took a deep breath and rolled over, so the California sky’s light wouldn’t get in his eyes. He pulled his covers over his head and took a moment to get himself comfortable against his pillow once more.

That was until his phone went off. Someone was calling him- He briefly turned over and sat up, tired eyes lightly widened with slight curiosity. Though he didn’t check who it was calling, he quickly went to not answer it. Whatever it was, it could wait later that day. MYOJIN just wanted to sleep in a little longer.

It went off again. This time he sat up quicker with a look of irritation before turning it off again. He was defiant, he refused- he just wanted to get at least a few more hours in!

…Then again. “Are you serious right now…? Ugh-!”

Who could be possibly calling him this early? Who was even awake at that hour- for what good reason?

MYOJIN sat up in his bed and rubbed his face, looking around his apartment room with a tired yawn as he stretched his arms. The alarm to his phone still went off as he looked over with a deep breath before picking it up. Looking at his contacts, it was Emiko- Zane, this had better be good. Ruining his beauty sleep was a criminal offense.  He reluctantly answered.

“Hey, Emi, it’s seven in the morning. What’s u-”

“PROJECTHONORISHOSTINGATAGTEAMTOURNAMENTFORTAGCHAMPIONSHIPS!” The Crescent Moon’s voice erupted with an excited tone.

Her outburst had almost caused the blonde to drop his phone. It definitely caused him to lean away from listening, becoming more alarmed. What? Can you repeat that slowly… and less loud?”

“Haha, uh, sorry… Remember how we said if Project: Honor ever got tag team championships we would go get them? Well, this is our chance! They’re hosting a tag team tournament very soon and if we win it- we have a shot at becoming the inaugural tag champs! So, are you in?”

Well, this was news. It sparked a brightened look in MYOJIN’s dark brown eyes, as he became more attentive. “Am I in?” He scoffed at the question.

“Of COURSE I’m in. We just need an official team name, right?”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum