Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
MrOtaku2399

Caged Animals Empty Caged Animals

Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:59 pm
We see Pat down in his basement, he has on an apron with some tools in hand. we see blood squirt out and hit him in his face, he brushes it off before continuing to cut whatever it is he's cutting. He grabs what looks like a leg of some sort of animal and shoves it into a sack. He continues this for a while longer before he hears some whimpering and clawing.

"Shut up you stupid bastard! Don't make me come over there and make you!"

It continues with a scream now. He puts down the tools and takes off the apron and gloves. He puts on new ones before walking across the room. he walks towards a cage where we can see what looks like chains or leashes attached to the wall. He gets a key out of his pocket and unlocks the cage. Stepping in we see a few young animals with dirty, bloody clothing on.

"I told you to shut the fuck up!"

He slaps the small little creatures as they cry out in pain and huddle in a corner. One tries to run out, but is jerked back by Pat as he yanks on their leash that they're attached to. He lifts them up, hanging them. they kick and scream and claw at his arm and hand for a mere moments before we cut to the table he was working on and hear more screams. We hear a loud thud and something dragging before Pat shoves off the previous carcass he had on the table.

He raises the leash and plops the carcass onto the table, we see the face of a young one , had to be 7 or 8, on the table now. he puts on the apron again and grabs the tools. He begins cutting as we hear more screams of horror. Pat grabs the head and throws it into the cage. He grabs a chunk of raw meat and throws it in there too. He finishes up before cleaning up and heading up stairs.

Pat locks the door behind him and washes up. He grabs his camera and sets it on the tripod in front of his chair. He sits down before speaking into the camera.

"Hello there, it's your friendly neighborhood postman here. I won the costume last show and that made me very happy. The little boys and girls all seem to really love Barny so i couldn't resist it. And speaking of last show, i almost had the match won. That little rascal was just too tricky in the end though."

Pat lets out a hearty laugh.

"But this week i'm in my first tag team match ever! I'm teaming with Colby Sol. Now i'm not too familiar with Colby, but i just know we'll get along so well for this match. I can feel it! Then there's our opponents, A Mr. Nat Walker and Mr. Alex Slayer. I think i'll start by talking about Mr. Walker first. Nat, i looked you up and honestly, i'm just plain saddened by what i saw. You're nothing more than an egotistical jack butt!"

"i was expecting more from you if i'm honest. But what i saw was a young kid who's desperate for mommy and daddies attention. So desperate he started to wrestle thinking this is a get rich scheme and a sure fire way to gain many admirers. Well let me tell you something Nat, your in the wrong business pal if you want those things. Most companies, your lucky to be paid with a hot dog and handshake. Most places your lucky if 100 fans come in to see you."

"But don't worry Nat, Pat's in a giving mood. I'll tell you what, i'll give you that viral moment. that one hit on the internet. Then maybe mommy and daddy will see it and give a frick about their failed abortion. But until then, your doing great. keep up the work and maybe in the next decade they'll care."

Pat takes a sip of what looks like red wine.

"You know it'll be pretty funny for them to see you lose to a lowly postman. And then we have Alex... Alex, Alex, Alex... you know you two are two peas in the same pod. At least it seems it. But you have to wonder if your lack of trust Alex, and your need for the spotlight and attention Nat, will be your down fall. You can say it won't be all you want, but it very well could. But as for me and my partner, we don't have that problem. We'll be a well oiled unit by the time that bell rings. You can bet on it! Till next time... bye bye!"