Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Lazarus Arjen
Lazarus Arjen

"Project: Death" Proving Grounds 7 Empty "Project: Death" Proving Grounds 7

Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:38 pm
POISON I - PROJECT: DEATH

"Project: Death" Proving Grounds 7 SpNeUQI

“I want to drown you in your faith.
I want to crown it with my hate.
I want to burn it in my pit of fire.”

“Let me be the first to introduce you into a whole new world.

A world where bloodshed is mandatory. A world where violence is king, and a world where pain is god.”

A man stood before us in front in the simple setting of an old, withered concrete wall. The lighting was incredibly dim, casting shadows all around - even on the figure in question. He wore all black clothing. His jeans were just a bit looser than the ‘skinny’ fad going on, black and ripped at the knees. He wore a black hooded sweater, the hood worn over his head just enough to be seen, and over the top of that was a black leather jacket, which was tattered to say the least. His long, dirty blonde hair hung loosely in front of his face, swaying slightly as he moved.

Between his index and middle fingers on his right hand, he clutched a cigarette which he took a drag from at this pause in his speech. He held that sweet, toxic smoke in - letting it slip into his lungs. Smoke slowly seeped from his nose until he decided to exhale a cloud of it.

“I want to be the first to introduce you to this new era of Project: Honor. My name is Lazarus Arjen, and I will be your guide through the macabre, through the debauchery and through the chaos. And in this world, this new era - you will soon find the bodies of all of your favorite Honor athletes at your feet. Why? Because I put them there.

You see. You people don’t know me, and that is my advantage. You have no idea what I can do, or what I am capable of. If you knew what I was capable of... you would be afraid.

He said, his eyes piercing through the camera - staring directly into the eyes, into the souls of everyone that was watching this currently. A sly, crooked grin began to form on his stubbled, unkempt face.

-----------

NEW ERA OFFENSE DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT 2019 - Round One
Lazarus Arjen versus Alexander Kayson

The ring and ringside area are littered with weapons, or fragments of what were once weapons. Inside of the ring, in one of the corners is a door propped up against the ropes. In another corner rests Lazarus Arjen who was just whipped there from the corner opposite - which is where Alexander Kayson remained. That is, until he pointed across the ring to Laz and took off in a sprint toward him.

Lazarus, with blood trickling down his face from a gash on his forehead, spotted a bundle of Floresent light tubes taped together laying on the apron of the ring. He had enough time to reach out and grab them, before standing vertical. And with impeccable timing, Lazarus threw the light tube bundle forward just as Kayson was approaching. The throw was direct and on point, smashing Kayson directly in the face!

Pieces of shattered glass and dust flew into the air and Alexander Kayson was stopped dead in his tracks, staggering - barely able to keep balance. In a swift motion, Lazarus closed the gap between the two - hoisting Kayson up onto his shoulders. With a warrior yell, Lazarus turned to the side one step and took a running charge …

RUNNING DEATH VALLEY DRIVER THROUGH THE DOOR INTO THE CORNER!

………

----------

“What I am here to do is to, one by one, inject a lethal dose of poison into each and every member of Project: Honor. To corrupt this company and to rip it down to it’s very foundation. This is a brand new world for Project: Honor; a brand new VISION, and it all starts at Proving Ground. It all starts with Shawn Warstein.

This vision I have for the new Project, it begins with you Shawn. I know you’re going to come out swinging, claiming that I’m just another edgelord who thinks by being dark and brooding, that I’ll get over with the fans. Or maybe I’m a tragic idol, going to spin tales of some dark, traumatic childhood. Maybe mommy didn’t love me enough, maybe daddy took his aggression out on me, maybe I was molested by the neighbor? Do just enough of that, tug on the ol’ heart strings and get some sympathy. No. I’m none of the above. See, I’m just a guy that likes to inflict pain. I’m just a guy that loves to torture people. I am legitimately happy to see other people in agony.

It’s a bit of schadenfreude for you, Shawn with maybe a hint of masochism.”

By now he was pacing. A couple of steps in one direction, then turning and taking the same few steps in the other. Every once in a while, his eyes move to their corners to find the camera. But he had stopped with the last word and turned his head. That creepy little grin proceeded another pull from the cigarette.

-----------

NEW ERA OFFENSE DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT 2019 - Round Two
Lazarus Arjen versus Crosby Carter

In the second round, Lazarus would meet American Crosby Carter. In the first round, Crosby - who had his wife Carsyn Carter at his side, sailed through pretty easily. This match would prove to be more difficult than the last. In fact, Crosby was just the victim of a spear from Lazarus before Lazarus proceeded to wrap barbed wire around his hand, which he used as he mercilessly punched Crosby in the center of the ring. Crosby’s wife would slip into the ring to interfere - jumping on Lazarus’ back to force his offense to a stop. Lazarus stood up, quickly moving back - driving her into the corner. She released the choke and fell off of him, rolling to the outside … and Lazarus followed her out.

On the outside of the ring, Lazarus unraveled the barbed wire from his hand before he bent down to pick her up. After proceeding to toss her mercilessly into the steel steps, then driving her spine first into the ring apron - he allowed her body to fall limp at his feet. With a sinister grin, he bent down and pulled out a chair from underneath the ring - as well as a bundle of wooden skewers. His grin remained in tact as he stood fully vertical again, his eyes focused on the skewer bundle for a moment before turning his attention back to Carsyn.

Carsyn had her hands on the ring skirt, pulling on the fabric to assist her to stand up. She was unaware that Lazarus was stalking her. Carsyn, in a great deal of pain, turned around slowly and was immediately Lazarus drove the wooden skewers into her head! Carysn let out a long, loud, ear-piercing scream that only amplified when Lazarus put his hand ontop of the skewers and began to pound them into her skull. Driving the wood in deeper.

Once satisfied, Lazarus stepped back. Carysn was frozen still. The expression on her face told the story of how much pain she was in. Her blonde hair began to show signs of red from the blood that began to spill out of her head. The wooden skewers were buried in deep, began to fan out now that they weren’t held together - giving us a truly sick sight. Lazarus had bent down and picked up the steel chair, snapping his upper body back up. His hair flipping behind his head, and he eyed Carysn with a grin. She was slowly spinning around, and when she finally turned to face him - he tossed the chair to her. Her reflexes kicked in, catching the chair …

SUPERKICK!

Lazarus superkicked the chair right into her face and she hit the floor like a brick. The Dutch crowd booed and threw garbage at Lazarus who just soaked it all in.

………

----------

“But you? Oh, you are a different story. A man using cliche intimidation tactics of playing with matches and gasoline. A man with metaphors for days about burning this place down, exactly what every new comer says. A man committing a felony to try to establish himself as a bad ass. But a win over someone named Jacob Steele isn’t really life-changing or course-altering at all. In fact, it’s almost laughable. The big, bad ‘legend’ of the industry has to start off on a rung so low that his entire prophecy of burning this place down, fell on deaf ears. No one cares about it, Shawn, because there was no monumental or ground breaking moment that followed.

You simply beat… Jacob… Steele.

Believe me when I say that no one, other than myself, will remember you after this, Shawn. You won’t even be a footnote in the history books of this new Project. Why will I remember you, you ask? Because you graciously offered yourself for the unveiling. See, unlike you and your tales of burning this company down to ashes; I have a plan for my vision. I have an execution method, one that you will find out about soon enough.”

Lazarus would take one last drag of the cigarette before dropping it to the cold concrete beneath his boot-clad feet, stomping it out after it landed.

“An execution method that will leave a lasting mark on this company, unlike the claims that you have made before. I don’t simply wish to burn this company, Shawn. I have said that my intentions are, and burning is child’s play…”

-----------

NEW ERA OFFENSE DEATHMATCH TOURNAMENT 2019 - Round Three
Lazarus Arjen versus Emil Brandt

Round three was just as vicious as you could imagine it being.

In the middle of the ring, Emil Brandt had positioned a wooden sheet board that had loose spools of barbed wire attached to each end, and in the middle of this wooden sheet board was attached a piece of C4. No one said Deathmatches were for the faint of heart.

Lazarus was on one side of the board, grounded on the mat after being on the receiving end of an X-Plex executed onto thumbtacks that were located near the corner. Lazarus rolled to his current position. The shirt he wore to compete in, a sleeveless white ‘Corrosion of Conformity’ band shirt, had all but been stained red with blood by now; but now red was beginning to show on his back after the drop onto the tacks.

After placing the wooden sheet in position, he stood on the opposite side of it from where Lazarus lay. He bent over, grabbing Laz by his blood soaked hair, pulling him up to his feet. Emil had about a foot over Laz and over fifty pound difference, pulling Laz up wasn’t difficult for him. Once Laz was vertical, Emil had every intention of hitting that X-Plex once again, it was a trademark maneuver of his. He even had Lazarus hooked in suplex fashion - all he had to do was lift and execute.

Instead, Lazarus pushed himself back a step - slipping out of Emil’s hold. Emil didn’t have anytime to react before ...

FLASH!

LAZARUS JUST SHOT A FIREBALL INTO EMIL BRANDT’S FACE!

The crowd gasped and Emil immediately reached to cover his face.

………

----------

“... I will not waste time giving you a lesson about jet fuel and steel beams. I’m not worried about conspiracies and the theories surrounding. You may have let that foolishness fill your mind before your match with Steele, and you may have won; but this is a different beast in front of you, Shawn. Arson isn’t your friend this time. Arson is one of the many tools, one of the many weapons I hold in my hand - and Shawn, that’s not something you want to explore with me.”

That flash of a wicked grin again.

“This new vision I have for Project: Honor begins with your corpse at my feet, Shawn. Don’t let your son gaslight you into believing that you’re in the element that you used to be in control of. The game changed when I put pen to paper. It shifted into something that not even you and your ‘legendary’ status are used to. And I’m warning you now, Shawn, don’t let false promises of a second-coming be the reason for your demise. Don’t let Noah talk you into something you won’t walk out of.

Your best bet is to stay out of the ring. Collect the countout and be able to tell tales on how you so narrowly avoided your own end.

But, I won’t lie - I’m hoping your son pushes you enough until you reluctantly climb into the ring with someone you know nothing about. With someone whose intentions are to make an example out of you. Your boredom and his persistence are the reason you’re here, aren’t they? I will be the reason you will be no longer.

There was no sinister, creepy, or wicked grin this time. It faded completely from Lazarus’ face. He stopped pacing, turning fully to stand in front of the camera. His head lowered very slightly, and his eyes - those cold eyes - giving the camera a malicious stare.

“Whether or not you have ‘legendary’ status doesn’t resonate in my mind. You’re words and promises weeks ago against Jacob Steele, don’t mean much to me - nor will the verbal excrement that you spew in regards to me. This was all planned and predetermined long before your name was slotted in the bracket opposite to me.

Veteran or rookie. ---  Legend or legend-in the-making.

Didn’t matter.

All that mattered was there would be someone across from me for me to begin the new project. Someone was needed as a sacrificial puppet for the new world to begin. Congratulations, Shawn. The boredom that propelled you to return to the line of duty has subjected you to becoming the scapegoat. Congratulations, Shawn.”

Lazarus would bring his hands up, clapping slowly. The echo of the clap bounced off of the concrete walls around him. Abruptly, he stopped. Those cold eyes piercing the camera once more - one last time.

“Shawn, consider yourself the lucky one. You are the first that gets to experience the new world that I’ve been speaking of. A world that not a single person is ready for. Puff out your chest and play the hard, bad ass one more time for us before I cut you down and show you the true meaning of torture.

Consider yourself the lucky one, to be the first to pay the price of admission to see the new Project.

And for the rest of you watching? You have two options in front of you after Proving Ground Seven. Prepare to fall at my feet, just as Shawn Warstein will - or follow me.”

Lazarus would spread his arms out to his sides.

“I welcome you to … Project: Death.”

Camera cut to static. …

Which would then fade into …

"Project: Death" Proving Grounds 7 BDWcLLq

Dickie Watson, Christian DeMarco and GOTHmother like this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum