Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Dickie Watson
Dickie Watson

THE COMMONWEALTH Empty THE COMMONWEALTH

Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:43 am
THE COMMONWEALTH KFrfY8K

THE COMMONWEALTH JxE9VKk

BASIC INFO

TEAM NAME: The Commonwealth
MEMBERS OF THE TEAM: Dickie Watson and Aiden Reynolds
NICKNAME(S): Refer to singles applications
COMBINED WEIGHT: 403 lbs.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASES: Denis Shaforostov and Shane Thorne

ENTRANCE INFORMATION

THEME SONG: "Start a Fight" by GHØSTKID
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): Yeah eventually
CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): 
♫ GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ♫

A record scratch cuts through Motorhead’s cover of the Sex Pistols’s “God Save the Queen”, which is honestly a better version of the song. It stops playing just as quickly as it started. It’s almost as if they accidentally played it, as nothing else happens. No light changes on the stage, no shutting down of the arena lights. Nothing.

♫ I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER ♫

Again, the same scenario. Another record scratch cuts off the dulcet tones of Men At Work’s famous Australian song from the 80’s, “Down Under”. Except it’s not fully cut off. The track continues, like a record skip, as the lights in the arena finally darken to black. Red and blue lights glow upwards through the thin metal bars of the stage, as well as around the stage, mimicking the scratching sound until the growling guitar of GHØSTKID’s “START A FIGHT” echoes across the sound system.

♫ I WANNA KILL SOMETHING
WANNA DESTROY SOMETHING
I WANNA, I WANNA
I WANNA START A FIGHT ♫

From under the curtain, Aiden Reynolds is the first to dart out from underneath the curtain, stopping at stage left with a trademark cocky smirk. He’s followed closely by Project: Honor’s Grand Champion, Dickie Watson, as he copies Aiden on the other side of the stage, holding the Grand Championship over his arm. Behind him, standing in the center, is Hannah Watson. The three of them look out amongst the crowd, smirks across their faces as Dickie and Aiden lift their arms (or in Dickie’s case, one out) upwards at their waist. Aiden raises his arm up in a fist, and Dickie crouches down then, resting his elbows on his knees.

♫ YOU ARE THE PROVING GROUND
AND I’M THE DYNAMITE
ABOUT TO BLOW IT UP
I WANNA START A FIGHT ♫

Hannah puts her hands behind her back and begins to skip down to the ring as Aiden starts to head down the ramp with a smirk on his face, followed by Dickie. Both jaw around with the fans, Dickie high-fiving a couple as he always does while Aiden cockily points at them, and then at himself, shaking his head. They both grasp the bottom rope on the ring and use it as leverage, leaping upwards. Aiden moves through the second rope while Dickie flings himself over the top rope, landing in the ring at the same time as Aiden rises. They criss cross, heading to opposite turnbuckles.

♫ YOU KNOW I’M TROUBLE, MOTHERFUCKER
AND YOU KNOW I’M ‘BOUT TO BLOW IT UP
I WANNA START A FIGHT
I WANNA START A FIGHT
FUCK YOUR CREDIBILITY
THIS SHIT IS PURE INSANITY
I WANNA START A FIGHT
I WANNA START A FIGHT ♫

Dickie raises his belt in the air while Aiden places a foot on the top rope. Dickie drops back down to his feet and then looks over to the opposite side of the ring with a smile, handing his belt to the referee. Aiden hops down as well, jumping back, and then heads to their designated side of the ring. As their music fades out, the two of them lean back into their corner, watching their opponents with an amused expression.

Code:
 [center]♫ GOD SAVE THE QUEEN ♫[/center]

A record scratch cuts through Motorhead’s cover of the Sex Pistols’s “[i]God Save the Queen[/i]”, which is honestly a better version of the song. It stops playing just as quickly as it started. It’s almost as if they accidentally played it, as nothing else happens. No light changes on the stage, no shutting down of the arena lights. Nothing.

[center]♫ I COME FROM A LAND DOWN UNDER ♫[/center]

Again, the same scenario. Another record scratch cuts off the dulcet tones of Men At Work’s famous Australian song from the 80’s, “[i]Down Under[/i]”. Except it’s not fully cut off. The track continues, like a record skip, as the lights in the arena finally darken to black. Red and blue lights glow upwards through the thin metal bars of the stage, as well as around the stage, mimicking the scratching sound until the growling guitar of GHØSTKID’s “[I]START A FIGHT[/i]” echoes across the sound system.

[center]♫ I WANNA KILL SOMETHING
WANNA DESTROY SOMETHING
I WANNA, I WANNA
I WANNA START A FIGHT ♫[/center]

From under the curtain, Aiden Reynolds is the first to dart out from underneath the curtain, stopping at stage left with a trademark cocky smirk. He’s followed closely by Project: Honor’s Grand Champion, Dickie Watson, as he copies Aiden on the other side of the stage, holding the Grand Championship over his arm. Behind him, standing in the center, is Hannah Watson. The three of them look out amongst the crowd, smirks across their faces as Dickie and Aiden lift their arms (or in Dickie’s case, one out) upwards at their waist. Aiden raises his arm up in a fist, and Dickie crouches down then, resting his elbows on his knees.

[center]♫ YOU ARE THE PROVING GROUND
AND I’M THE DYNAMITE
ABOUT TO BLOW IT UP

Hannah puts her hands behind her back and begins to skip down to the ring as Aiden starts to head down the ramp with a smirk on his face, followed by Dickie. Both jaw around with the fans, Dickie high-fiving a couple as he always does while Aiden cockily points at them, and then at himself, shaking his head. They both grasp the bottom rope on the ring and use it as leverage, leaping upwards. Aiden moves through the second rope while Dickie flings himself over the top rope, landing in the ring at the same time as Aiden rises. They criss cross, heading to opposite turnbuckles.

[center]♫ YOU KNOW I’M TROUBLE, MOTHERFUCKER
AND YOU KNOW I’M ‘BOUT TO BLOW IT UP
I WANNA START A FIGHT
I WANNA START A FIGHT
FUCK YOUR CREDIBILITY
THIS SHIT IS PURE INSANITY
I WANNA START A FIGHT

Dickie raises his belt in the air while Aiden places a foot on the top rope. Dickie drops back down to his feet and then looks over to the opposite side of the ring with a smile, handing his belt to the referee. Aiden hops down as well, jumping back, and then heads to their designated side of the ring. As their music fades out, the two of them lean back into their corner, watching their opponents with an amused expression.

TEAM IN-RING INFO

TEAM DISPOSITION
  Tweener 
There is a strange dichotomy with Dickie and Aiden. They're really Face, they're not really Heel, they're just....them.

TENDENCY TO CHEAT:
Sometimes
Dickie is not likely to cheat, but Aiden will absolutely take a leaf out of Dickie's apparent new playbook from Bloodbath and kick opponents in the nuts if needed.

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE:
Passion; you live and breathe wrestling, winning or losing doesn't matter to you (Dickie cares about losses. He often beats himself up if it happens -- Aiden is more likely to be like, "Yeah, nah, ok whatever")
Glory; you just want to win and nothing else matters to you
Gold; you only care about winning Championships and being the best

GIMMICK: Ever since they both left the terrors of the [REDACTED] federation, Dickie and Aiden have been best bros. The Commonwealth was born from their respective nationalities [Dickie from England, Aiden from Australia] and they both some weird desire to keep Australian animals as pets? Regardless, Aiden and Dickie play off each other like siblings in both the ring and in promotional videos. If you see one in the ring, you'll like see the other. It's a brotherhood, and they've been successful.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: The Commonwealth prefers fast-paced matches with showboating (Aiden) and risktaking stunts (Dickie). They are designed to annoy their opponents, while entertaining the crowd.
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: They both dislike cage matches. And they dislike not tagging with one another in random matches created by the commissioner because he needs less matches on the card. >_>;
WEAPONS OF CHOICE: DICKIE: Empty vodka bottle, stuffed with a handkerchief, in which he will scream "MOLOTOV, BITCH" while throwing it directly at their head.
AIDEN: Sledgehammer. He's very straight-forward. 

TEAM MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
1. Poetry in Motion [Aiden is the donkey]
2. Double Enzuigiri
3. Stereo Superkick
4. Wishbone [usually with some form of taunting]
5. Tandem Legdrop
6. Bearhug Hold [Aiden], Superkick [Dickie], Jackknife Pin Combination [Aiden]
7. Double Shiranui
8. Slingshot Catapult into Missile Dropkick [Either set up]
9. Elevated Jawbreaker [Aiden set up]
10. Double Cutter 

SIGNATURE MOVES (5 MAX):
1. 'Molotov Cocktail'
Aiden throws Dickie for an Assisted Bulldog
2. 'Molotov Shaker'
Aiden...throws Dickie again for an Assisted spear

...Dickie is throwable, bet. 

FINISHING MOVES (3 MAX):
1. 'DICKIE WANTS TO DIE?!'
Assisted Phoenix Splash [Dickie's 'Adrenaline' off of Aiden's shoulders] PRIMARY
2. 'VODKA AND TONIC'
Dickie places the opponent in question in a sleeper hold, gets them to a kneeling position and Aiden runs in to complete his "Down Unda" attack [Running Jumpkick to Kneeling Opponent]

BIOGRAPHY

Refer to...singles...stats. [I'll edit it later]

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1x PWS Apex Wrestling Tag Champions [INAUGURAL]

Project: Honor likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum