Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down

Do you like the look of the template/would you be willing to move forums?

7 - 88%
1 - 12%

Total Votes: 8

Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

POLL: Do you like the look of the template/would you be willing to move forums? Empty POLL: Do you like the look of the template/would you be willing to move forums?

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:45 am
Alright, as you all know, I've been spending a lot of time researching and researching to find a new design or forum and almost dropped a good bit of money on one because a few of us seemed to really like it. Thankfully I stopped myself and Erin and I have actually been doing some more research and just trying to find free or cheap alternatives for something that we can just customize ourselves. That being said, we found a cool theme that we could work on and I believe could be pretty amazing.

Of course, this would mean we have to switch forums. I would move everything from past shows and stuff all you would have to do is just re-post your sign up. I know this could be irritating for some especially those that just joined, but that's why I'm opening this discussion up to all of you because your say matters to us.

The link to the theme/layout that we are highly leaning towards will be posted below. PLEASE take the time to look at it because if enough people say yes, then we would start customizing the site and getting it ready for a transfer. I personally think this is good in terms of how much we've grown already and that EWTees is making us a new logo so it could be kinda like a "rebranding" in a way that's not really a rebranding... Just a couple changes and a new site lol.

Anyways, here's the link. https://operation-mindcrime.boards.net/

Then answer the poll!
Dickie Watson
Dickie Watson

POLL: Do you like the look of the template/would you be willing to move forums? Empty Re: POLL: Do you like the look of the template/would you be willing to move forums?

Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:50 am
Just a notation -- the transfer would not happen until after this PPV Cycle. So those of you that just joined didn't post your sign up for nothing :p

Project: Honor likes this post

Shawn Warstein
Shawn Warstein

POLL: Do you like the look of the template/would you be willing to move forums? Empty Re: POLL: Do you like the look of the template/would you be willing to move forums?

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:01 am
I’m not going to vote because either way works for me. It’s not a Yes but it’s not a No.

Indy Darling
Indy Darling

Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:38 am
I do like the current layout, but that could be because I'm so used to it. I agree that it would be the perfect time for a rebranding. I will say that I've used Proboards a lot in the past, and they are very easy to navigate for players and mods. There's also a lot of themes to choose from and personal touches that can be added.

Kimberly Chase
Kimberly Chase

Thu Oct 29, 2020 8:55 pm
I checked out the new design and I really like it, so I voted yes Smile

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum