Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Kasey Winterborn
Kasey Winterborn

Kasey Winterborn Empty Kasey Winterborn

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:40 am
Kasey Winterborn KFrfY8K

Kasey Winterborn TeOC9nH

BASIC INFO

RING NAME: Kasey Winterborn
NICKNAME(S): Little Miss Vex, The Wicked Little Machine
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 120 lbs.
DATE OF BIRTH: 04/14/1988
HOMETOWN: Chicago, Illinois
RESIDING FROM: Chicago, Illinois

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASE: Lights Poxleitner-Bokan [red hair]

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: "Warrior" by Steve James feat. Lights
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): The opening electronic strings of "Warrior" fade into the arena, growing louder as it progresses. The lights start pulsing in time with the start of the drumbeat, and as the lyrics begin a figure appeared silhouetted against the backdrop.

♫ I got my head high, my chest out, my eyes open wide
I got no fear, got no doubt and, god, I feel alive ♫

The spotlight kicked on, shining down onto Kasey Winterborn. With a slight smirk on her face and determination in her eyes, she raises her hands in the air to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd.

♫ I'm not stopping for ya, I'm a fucking warrior
I'm a warrior
Wa-wa-warrior, wa-wa-warrior
Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn
Na-na-na na-na-na, I'm a warrior ♫

After a moment of posing, she smiles and begins her descent down the ramp. Along the way she looks around at the crowd cheering for her, reaching out and slapping hands with a couple of fans at ringside. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, where she runs and leaps up to the middle rope at the turnbuckle and glances out at the crowd, smiling as she raises a fist in the air.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): The opening electronic strings of "Warrior" fade into the arena, growing louder as it progresses. The lights start pulsing in time with the start of the drumbeat, and as the lyrics begin a figure appears silhouetted against the backdrop.

♫ I got my head high, my chest out, my eyes open wide
I got no fear, got no doubt and, god, I feel alive ♫

The spotlight kicked on, shining down onto Kasey Winterborn. With a slight smile on her face and determination in her eyes, she raises her hands in the air to the overwhelming cheers of the crowd, the title shining proudly around her waist.

♫ I'm not stopping for ya, I'm a fucking warrior
I'm a warrior
Wa-wa-warrior, wa-wa-warrior
Walking through fire like I'll never learn
Waiting forever and now it's my turn
Stronger than ever, I'm ready to burn
Na-na-na na-na-na, I'm a warrior ♫

After a moment of posing, she smiles and begins her descent down the ramp. Along the way she looks around at the crowd cheering for her, reaching out and slapping hands with a couple of fans at ringside. She slides into the ring under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, where she runs and leaps up to the middle rope at the turnbuckle and glances out at the crowd, smiling as she undoes her championship from around her waist and raises it in the air.

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

CHARACTER DISPOSITION:
Neutral Face

TENDENCY TO CHEAT:
Rarely

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE:
Passion; you live and breathe wrestling, winning or losing doesn't matter to you

GIMMICK: Inside the ring, she tries to keep a quick pace to benefit her style. She doesn't really do a lot of power/strength type moves, so the faster the match goes, the better it works to her advantage. She doesn't always taunt the crowd, but will do it occasionally to get the crowd behind her.
Outside the ring, she’s a fiery, friendly kind of weirdo who sticks up for the underdogs and makes friends with just about anyone. She likes to have fun, and is all about spreading positivity and love.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: She's not particular, but she does favour anything that allows her to utilize her high-flying skills
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Anything that drags on for long periods of time (Iron Man, etc.)
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Nothing.

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
1. Afterglow Combo [AKA Naomi's Kicks]
2. Arm Wrench Knee Strike
3. Jumping Hurricanrana
4. Step-up Enzuigiri
5. Sitout Jawbreaker
6. Backstabber
7. Corkscrew Axe Kick
8. Dropkick to the back of a seated opponent
9. Barrel Roll Leg Sweep
10. Sitout Rear Mat Slam
11. Running Enzuigiri
12. Slingblade
13. Tiger Feint Kick
14. Running Knee Strike [ala Kenny Omega's V-Trigger]
15. Baseball Slide Kick [to opponent outside of ring]

SIGNATURE MOVES (5 MAX):
1. Three Back Spinning Heel Kicks
2. Double Corkscrew Moonsault
3. Coast to Coast Dropkick
4. Springboard Moonsault
5. Corkscrew Pescado

FINISHING MOVES (3 MAX):
1. Little Miss Vex [Top Rope Angel Wings]
2. Wicked Little Machine [Sharpshooter w/Reverse Facelock]

BIOGRAPHY

The adopted younger sister of internationally renowned wrestling star Phoenix Winterborn, Kasey is no slouch in the ring herself. After being taken in by the Winterborn family after her birth parents were killed in a horrific car crash when she was 6, she grew up loving wrestling as much as her older brother. Though they weren't related by blood, the Winterborn siblings nevertheless bonded straight away and both ended up pursuing careers in the squared circle. While Phoenix has rocketed to international fame, Kasey's career has been a little quieter, which she prefers anyhow. That being said, the promotions that she does find herself in, she gives 100% to at all times. She achieved some minor success across the United States and Canada, before spending some time out in Japan where she was trained by former fiance Nolan Rowe. Upon returning to North America, she had some moderate success in a few different companies, but nothing ever seemed to stick for her for one reason or another. With her signing to Project Honor, she's hoping to finally achieve the success that has eluded her so far in her career.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

Watch This Space.

SUPPORTING CAST

1. NAME: Darrell Devine
RELATION: Kasey's roommate of about a year. He's an out and proud gay man, who is fiercely protective of her.
2. NAME: Nolan Rowe
RELATION: Kasey's former fiancé. The couple split on amicable terms over a year ago, but Nolan has recently come back into Kasey's life for moral support.
3. NAME: Name of the supporting member.
RELATION: What is their relation to your character?

HANDLER INFORMATION

NAME: Megan
EXPERIENCE: Too damn long
TWITTER HANDLE: @LittleMissVex
ARE YOU ABLE TO WRITE MATCHES FROM TIME TO TIME? No
DO YOU GFX OR MAKE VIDEOS? No
HOW DID YOU FIND US? SOME PEOPLE BOTHERING ME [shifty eyes]
WHAT'S YOUR FONT COLOR? #FF1A1B

Last edited by Kasey Winterborn on Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

Kasey Winterborn Empty Re: Kasey Winterborn

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:51 am
Welcome to Project: Honor! Be sure to read the Code of Honor to keep up with the rules here. Feel free to join our Discord server! You may join by clicking the "Connect" button on the sidebar where it shows the Discord widget. If you have any questions, DM's are open. You may post an introduction to everyone if you would like here!
Kasey Winterborn
Kasey Winterborn

Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:43 am
Welp, guess the (poorly-kept) secret is out now.

I'm back, bitches Cool

Project: Honor and Christian DeMarco like this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum