Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
AJ Timberberg
AJ Timberberg

AJ Timberberg Empty AJ Timberberg

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:37 am
AJ Timberberg 2252

RING NAME: AJ Timberberg
NICKNAME(S): "Mr. Blackstreet"; "In-Sync Man"; "The New Kid on the Project"
HEIGHT: 5'8"
WEIGHT: 168 lbs.
DATE OF BIRTH: 08/15/1998
HOMETOWN: Where was your character born?  Orlando, Florida
RESIDING FROM: here is your character billed from? The Heart of Music Blues

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASE: Sammy Guevara

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: "Quit Playing Games With My Heart" by Backstreet Boys

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): Comes out singing a random Backstreet Boy, N'Sync, or New Kids song depending on his mood that day. As for appearance, the picture above is the attire no matter what.
CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): Let's both be honest about this partnership, this isn't gonna happen.

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

CHARACTER DISPOSITION: Choose from options below:
Baby Face | or | Annoying Cowardly Heel |

TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Choose from options below:
Always | Often | Sometimes | Rarely | Never - I know where I stand in life. It was hard enough getting one woman to want me.

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE: Delete all that DO NOT apply:
Other; please specify: My high school sweetheart broke my heart and for some reason being in a boy band didn't get her back, so I've turned to wrestling and "manly" things to see if that works instead.

GIMMICK: Explain your gimmick here. It can be as short or as long as you want, but try to keep it pretty brief. You'll want to go into detail when you fill out your Biography:

Okay, I'll say it again. My high school sweetheart broke my heart and for some reason being in a boy band didn't get her back, so I've turned to wrestling and "manly" things to see if that works instead.

I was conceived in the parking lot of a Backstreet Boys concert back in '98, so it was my DESTINY to be apart of a boy band and sing depressing poppy songs. I was even named after three separate boy bands as my father's identity was unknown. So AJ (Backstreet) Timber(N'Sync)berg(New Kids) was the name given to me. So you could say I was meant to follow in the footsteps of my name sake. Well, unfortunately you actually have to be good at singing and dance so that didn't work out too well. I was fired first week on the job. BUT THAT'S OKAY. I'LL KEEP TRYING. DON'T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS. Then my then-girlfriend broke up with me because apparently spending more time in a hair saloon than the weight room doesn't scream "mascilinity". So this is how I prove to her that I AM a man, I'll wrestle for a living. Then once I've proved myself to be a manly man I'll go back to my real job of being an extra in a boy band.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: What match type does your character thrive in? Considering I'm Single those Single Matches are probably where I'm meant to be
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: What match type is your character not that proficient in? Singles Match
WEAPON OF CHOICE: What is your character's weapon of choice? Microphone

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
1. Everybody (Have a Headpiece on During Matches and talk trash to opponent)
2. It Makes Me Ill (Irish Whip Across Ring into Standing Dropkick once off ropes)
3. Dirty Dancing (Moonwalk Into Opponent on Turnbuckle)
4. Don't Go Breaking My Heart (The Penetrating Shot)
5. Music of my Heart (The Basic Shot)
6. Please Don't Go Girl  (Single Leg Takedown)
7. Larger Than Life (Double Leg Takedown)
8. Girlfriend (The Sprawl Defense)
9. Summertime (The Arm Drag)
10. Incomplete (A botch of any of the moves above)

( See: https://biggerbetterbeards.org/10-basic-wrestling-moves-and-techniques/ )

Finishing moves
     (Backstreet's Back)  Modified 630° senton
       (Bye Bye Bye) Shooting star press
       (Step By Step) Argentine backbreaker transitioned into a knee lift

Signature moves
       (Quit Playing Games...) Back Suplex Transitioned into a falling DDT
       (It's Gonna Be Me) Standing Shooting star press
       (Didn't I Blow Your Mind) Feint Diving Moonsault - Followed by a Feint Standing Moonsault then transitioned into a Standing / Running Shooting star press
       (I Want It That Way) Over the top rope moonsault plancha
       (I Want You Back) Inverted Frankensteiner
       (Hangin' Tough) Standing Spanish Fly
       (As Long As You Love Me) Springboard Shooting star Plancha

HANDLER INFORMATION

NAME: What's your first name? Jared (From Subway)
EXPERIENCE: How long have you been e-Fedding? Too long
TWITTER HANDLE: What's your @? SubwayJared
ARE YOU ABLE TO WRITE MATCHES FROM TIME TO TIME? Yes | No
DO YOU GFX OR MAKE VIDEOS? Yes, GFX | Yes, Videos | No
HOW DID YOU FIND US? What led you here? - Some asshole linked me
WHAT'S YOUR FONT COLOR? This is for writing purposes so we can color code correctly. - GOLD

Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

AJ Timberberg Empty Re: AJ Timberberg

Tue Jul 21, 2020 6:50 am
Welcome to Project: Honor! Be sure to read the Code of Honor to keep up with the rules here. Feel free to join our Discord server! You may join by clicking the "Connect" button on the sidebar where it shows the Discord widget. If you have any questions, DM's are open. You may post an introduction to everyone if you would like here!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum