Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Reaction Thread 9/25/20

+3
GucciJesus
Jacob Steele
Kimberly Chase
7 posters
Go down
Kimberly Chase
Kimberly Chase

Reaction Thread 9/25/20 Empty Reaction Thread 9/25/20

Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:29 am
Favorite Match: The Main Event and Colton / Myojin was a tie for me. Both matches were different, but they were pretty damn entertaining!

Favorite Spot: Seeing Jacob's head meeting some legos. That had to hurt lol.

Favorite Moment: Seeing Contessa pick up a victory after a hard fought battle. I predict she will go far.

Who Stole the Show: Zane. Even if she did get attacked, she proved once again to be a fighting champion.

Comments: Hell of a good show! I love the announcement of Bloodbath that was made. It's going to be interesting to see what everyone plans to do with their characters since it'll be Halloween themed. Nevertheless, let's continue being consistent and work with each other. I would love to see more storylines being formed.

Project: Honor likes this post

Jacob Steele
Jacob Steele

Reaction Thread 9/25/20 Empty Re: Reaction Thread 9/25/20

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:08 pm
Favorite Match: It's really hard to say just one, but I'd have to say MYOJIN vs. Colton Saint. Lulu did an amazing job writing that match and it really puts this feud into prospective that's been growing and growing every show.

Favorite Spot: I will play some bias here, but when Jacob jumped off the ladder trying to get Dickie who was on the table, but Dickie grabbed the Xbox causing Jacob to break the table and the Xbox. Great stuff.

Favorite Moment: Seeing all the new people flourish. Nothing makes me happier.

Who Stole the Show: Everyone who participated. I know we were missing a couple new sign ups on this card, but you all never fail to amaze me. I love working with each and every one of you and I just can't wait to see how we do each show going forward.

Comments: Basically what I just said. We had a lot of writers step up to help us out and I can't tell you how appreciative I am of that. You all are the reason we're about to do this and to keep growing. I love y'all and hope y'all know we're always here.

GucciJesus
GucciJesus

Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:38 pm
Favorite Match: The Main Event. Steele went off the god damn walls and I loved every second of it.

Favorite spot: slap fest in the red riot match

Favorite Moment: Showing lil moments between Zane and myojin backstage felt great

Who Stole the Show: The roster who stopped up to write! As many of you know, I was hospitalized recently for a couple days with this stomach issue. It almost feels embarrassing to say that while I was in the hospital with nurses begging me to eat, I was more focused on what the show would look like. I’m so so so so so appreciate of everyone who stepped in to help out, it truly means the world to me.

Comments: OCTOBER OCTOBER OCTOBER IVE SEEN EXCITED ABOUT THIS SINCE AUGUST AND IM SO HAPPY ITS HERE

Project: Honor and Christian DeMarco like this post

thepredator

Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:00 pm
I have feedback which I would be happy to provide privately. Feel free to DM me in discord

Emi Zane
Emi Zane

Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:36 pm
Favorite Match: The headliner and main event were seriously both gems. Everything was written well though. Making decisions about stuff like this proves difficult.

Favorite Spot: Between the freaking cactus and the legos I felt the pain.

Favorite Moment: This is where it gets really hard because so many interesting things went down so I’m going to pull a cop out and say the whole show.

Who Stole The Show: Who even finds all these things as weapons? Whoever did that and not the show’s security team, they suck. Seriously though, I loved reading everyone’s work and felt the collective effort stole the show.

Additional Thoughts: I seriously suck at these but want to express my gratitude for being a part of such a fun and accepting place.

Christian DeMarco
Christian DeMarco

Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:16 am
Favorite Match: The Main Event was entertaining as all heck!

Favorite Spot: I enjoyed Red Riots 'slap happy' moment, lol

Favorite Moment: I am kind of partial to my segment Smile

Who Stole the Show: The crowd for brining all those wonderful toys!

Comments: Enjoyed reading my first PH show that I was involved in. Heck of a job! I can't wait to start getting more into the storylines and more participation.

Ryan Young
Ryan Young

Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:20 am
idk what I'm doing here but I thought I'd leave y'all some feedback.

Favorite Match: Colton vs MYOJIN was a top-notch banger. I loved it from start to finish
Favorite Spot: Steele going through hell. Like...ouch
Favorite Moment: Wow, I don't mean to beat around the bush or anything but the pure dominance in Ryan on his opponent.
Who Stole the Show: MYOJIN. Jesus, I fucking love Chao's work and his promo was a masterclass.
Comments: *chefs kiss*

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum