Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Ace Sky

Too big for Texas  Empty Too big for Texas

Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:28 am
Ace Sky confessional :
Ace Sky sits in a confessional interview space , in a black shirt , his black hair in a man bun with the sides shaven . His Texas drawl coming out more and more as he gets more passionate and prideful :

“Everything is bigger in Texas, Texas is all about “ Texa-sizing “ everything and even to a person , they invented breast implants.
I’ve always been small. I was expected to just be this scrawny science geek but I’ve always had energy . I went from being called “ pip-squeak and “ short stack”  to “ Boomer-rang” and “ bullet “by my peers .

I do have a Napoleon complex , I am what a wrestler looks like nowadays , it’s not the 70’s or 80’s anymore. I’ve soared through Texas , through the south , the Midwest , by 7 years in , 6 professionally  I went international. UK, England , Germany , Japan , Mexico . Global superstardom four years later . I didn’t do this to become a star , to become famous . I did this because I decided at a VERY young age I would be an astronomer, astronaut and wrestler and 2 of those have worked out . I’m stubborn and hard nosed , determined to the max when it comes to my goals . “
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum