Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Charlie Schmidt

Picture Picture on the wall Empty Picture Picture on the wall

Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:18 pm
Charlie is sweeping up some broken glass on the floor shaking his head as he does so

Charlie - these bloody kids, they take no responsibility for the mess they make around here, and I bet no one will own up to the responsibility of cleaning it up, it's left to ole muggins here, the only positive is I haven't bumped into those two reprobates in a while, in fact it was probably Jay or Jonny that did this.

Charlie looks up and notices the bulletin board, a smile crosses his face as he reads the announcement

Project Honor are proud to release the new designs for all roster and managers, please check the canteen area for the full design and press release.

Charlie - finally a bit of recognition here... Let see what photo they used for me, I hope they used my good side, might even let me know what the guy looks like whose gonna pay me

Charlie finishes cleaning up the glass, finally with a spring in his step. He confidently strolls through to the canteen, his look turns to disgust as he scrolls down all the wrestlers, he sees the roster photos of Jay and Jonny and smirks to himself as he has a great idea.

He pulls out a marker pen and draws glasses and a fake moustache on both Jonny and Jay's pictures and proceeds to laugh at his ingenuity.

He scans through the rest of the roster and finally looks at the staff management part

Charlie - here we go...

Slowly the smirk drifts off Charlies face as he scrolls further and further down the list, managers, commentators, interviewers

Charlie - someone can really mop off they're seriously taking the spray!

Charlie has finished reading the list and in a shocking turn of events he's not on there

Charlies face is turning redder and redder as he feels underappreciated and as angry as ever, just as ever the unlucky Dex happens to be walking past

Charlie - Oi Dick

Dex - we've been through this, my name is Dex

Charlie - oh I know that, this time I'm calling you a Dick!

Dex sighs once again aware he's not going to win this battle

Dex - how can I help you Charlie?

Charlie - why am I not on the board of staff?

Dex - do you even work here?

Charlie - yeah course look at all this glass I've cleaned up

Dex - OK let me rephrase, do you have a contract?

Charlie - a what?

Dex - confirmation that you work here, a salary, working hours, have you even met Rock Johnson?

Charlie - well err no... I just kind of followed Jonny and Jay here, but I've done hundreds of hours work so fsr

Dex -well sounds like you're the number one volunteer round here

Charlie - thankyou

Dex - that's not a good thing if you're expecting to be paid

Charlie - YOU WHAT!

Dex - if you don't have a contract not only are you not getting on the staff wall but you're not getting paid

Charlie's eyes begin to bulge, he rips off the showpiece off the wall smashing it to pieces and storms off as all the profile images fly off, scene fades as two profiles float down face up... Jonny C and Jay Vaughan complete with glasses and moustache
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum