Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Dickie Watson
Dickie Watson

DICKIE WATSON Empty DICKIE WATSON

Sun Jul 19, 2020 8:34 pm
DICKIE WATSON KFrfY8K
DICKIE WATSON UOZqRlc

BASIC INFO

RING NAME: Dickie Watson
NICKNAME(S): "The Molotov", "The Calamity"
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 180 lbs.
DATE OF BIRTH: 08/06/1994
HOMETOWN: Moscow, Moscow Oblast, Russian Federation
RESIDING FROM: London, England
(in actuality, he lives in Orlando, Florida, for reasons)

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASE: Denis Shaforostov [Denis Stoff]

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: "Brand New Numb" by Motionless In White

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION
♫ TRYIN' TO FUCKIN' RECORD THIS (sorry) ♫

"Brand New Numb" by Motionless In White rings out over the sound system as the lights in the arena fade out. As the guitar theme plays, Dickie Watson slides out from beneath the curtain with a large grin crossing his face. He jogs up to the edge of the stage, his head bobbing with the beat of the music, lifting his hands out to the side, that smile of his infectious as he meets the eyes of several crowd members.

♫ I'VE GOT A SHOTGUN TONGUE THAT TICK LIKE A TIME BOMB
ALL BLACK EVERYTHING
I'VE GOT A SWITCHBLADE WIT THAT CUTS LIKE A BITCH
AND I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD MEET ♫

With a pep in his step, he begins his walk to the ring while mouthing the words and hi-fiving a couple of outstretched hands. At "cut likes a bitch", he stares directly at the camera as he makes a cutting motion with his fingers, widening his eyes and while gnashing his teeth together, lifting a corner of his lips up in a somewhat-cocky smirk.

♫ I WANNA BREAK FREE FROM MY HUMANITY
I WANNA RELEASE THE ANIMAL IN ME
B-B-B-BREAK FREE YOUR CURIOSITY
YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I NEED

I'VE GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS
NO GUILT ON MY CONSCIENCE
THE WAR IN YOUR PATH
THE "SEX IN YOUR VIOLENCE"
ALL OF MY FLAWS, I WEAR EM WITH HONOR
A PURPLE HEARTBREAK FOR ALL WE'VE SUFFERED ♫

The Molotov slides quickly beneath the bottom rope into the center of the ring, into a kneeling position as he looks around at the crowd and rises to this feet. He takes no time in heading over to the turnbuckle and climbing it to stand tall, his head still bopping with the beat. He raises one arm, stretching stiff out the side, closing one eye.

♫ I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY
HERE TO SAVE THE DAY ♫

With the music, he repeats the phrase, before jumping backward and landing with a loud thud against the canvas. He throws off his leather jacket, then leans into the turnbuckle, sitting against it and grasping the ropes as he checks the tension in them, looking upwards with a smile as his music fades out.

Code:
[center][color=#99cc66]♫ TRYIN' TO FUCKIN' RECORD THIS [sorry] ♫[/color]

"Brand New Numb" by Motionless In White rings out over the sound system as the lights in the arena fade out. As the guitar theme plays, Dickie Watson slides out from beneath the curtain with a large grin crossing his face. He jogs up to the edge of the stage, his head bobbing with the beat of the music, lifting his hands out to the side, that smile of his infectious as he meets the eyes of several crowd members.

[color=#99cc66]♫ I'VE GOT A SHOTGUN TONGUE THAT TICK LIKE A TIME BOMB[/color]
[color=#99cc66]ALL BLACK EVERYTHING[/color]
[color=#99cc66]I'VE GOT A SWITCHBLADE WIT THAT CUTS LIKE A BITCH[/color]
[color=#99cc66]AND I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD MEET ♫[/color]

With a pep in his step, he begins his walk to the ring while mouthing the words and hi-fiving a couple of outstretched hands. At "cut likes a bitch", he stares directly at the camera as he makes a cutting motion with his fingers, widening his eyes and while gnashing his teeth together, lifting a corner of his lips up in a somewhat-cocky smirk.

[color=#99cc66]♫ I WANNA BREAK FREE FROM MY HUMANITY[/color]
[color=#99cc66]I WANNA RELEASE THE ANIMAL IN ME[/color]
[color=#99cc66]B-B-B-BREAK FREE YOUR CURIOSITY[/color]
[color=#99cc66]YOU'RE GONNA GIVE ME WHAT I NEED[/color]

[color=#99cc66]I'VE GOT BLOOD ON MY HANDS[/color]
[color=#99cc66]NO GUILT ON MY CONSCIENCE[/color]
[color=#99cc66]THE WAR IN YOUR PATH[/color]
[color=#99cc66]THE "SEX IN YOUR VIOLENCE"[/color]
[color=#99cc66]ALL OF MY FLAWS, I WEAR EM WITH HONOR[/color]
[color=#99cc66]A PURPLE HEARTBREAK FOR ALL WE'VE SUFFERED ♫[/color]

[i]The Molotov[/i] slides quickly beneath the bottom rope into the center of the ring, into a kneeling position as he looks around at the crowd and rises to this feet. He takes no time in heading over to the turnbuckle and climbing it to stand tall, his head still bopping with the beat. He raises one arm, stretching stiff out the side, closing one eye.

[color=#99cc66]♫ I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY, I AM THE ENEMY[/color]
[color=#99cc66]HERE TO SAVE THE DAY ♫[/color]

With the music, he repeats the phrase, before jumping backward and landing with a loud thud against the canvas. He throws off his leather jacket, then leans into the turnbuckle, sitting against it and grasping the ropes as he checks the tension in them, looking upwards with a smile as his music fades out.
[/center]

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): TBA

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

CHARACTER DISPOSITION: Tweener [leans FACE, but also can be a royal dick; more info in GIMMICK]

TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Never

MOTIVATION TO COMPETE: Delete all that DO NOT apply:
Passion; you live and breathe wrestling, winning or losing doesn't matter to you
Glory; you just want to win and nothing else matters to you
Gold; you only care about winning Championships and being the best
Other; FAMILIAL EXPERIENCE; Dickie's family, or who he has always considered his family, once left him in the trenches of his life to fend for himself -- he wants to prove that he is just as capable as the people he loves

CLARIFICATION ON STRIKES: Dickie wants to win. Who DOESN'T want to win? Losing beats him down and makes him feel worthless, but it's only temporary and he knows that. He wants to prove himself. And that happens by winning.

GIMMICK: For those of you who knew Dickie in his rookie years, you knew him as THE GOOD GUY™. As this sport always seems to do to everyone upon their entrance and continuation in the feel, Dickie's morphed into more of the THE UNDERDOG™. He doesn't have a chip on his shoulder so much as he wants to prove his place and his standing against the people he's considered have left him behind for better things ahead. He's still fairly excited about life, always treats most people with kindness (unless you're a fuckin' twatwaffle, then he'll call you a cunt), and he wants to be a positive influence in the sport. He has a desire to do the best, be a support for the people who love and support him, and build himself as a continual household name. However, his wrestling build is not the typical build, he doesn't exude "muscle-bound star power", and hell, if you look at him, he's probably not the first person you would consider as an undefeated World Champion. People doubt him, and that frustrates the ever loving shit out of him, especially with what he's accomplished. But he's ready. More than you know.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Fast-Paced; Dickie has quite a bit of agility behind him due to his smaller stature. He likes moving quick, he likes pushing the limits, and he likes those show stopping moments where you ask yourself: "Jesus, is he going to kill himself today?!"
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE:  Anything that is meant to keep him confined. He'll partcipate in the cage match, but he won't like it. He hates being tied down. 
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Dickie has learned that anything can be a weapon. He likes Kendo Sticks though.

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
STANDING
Wheelbarrow Arm Drag 
Open-handed Chops 
Facebreaker DDT 
Jumping Neckbreaker 
Fireman's Carry dropped into an Overhead Kick 
Brainbuster 
Double Chickenwing Double Knee Gutbuster 
Michinoku Driver 
Tiger Suplex 
Multiple Kick Variations (Dropkick, Enziguri, Super, Roundhouse, Spin etc.) 
Double Knee Backbreaker 
Tilt-a-Whirl DDT 
Running Crossbody
Hurricanrana / Poison-Rana
Back handspring followed by a backflip kick
Spanish Fly (could also use an Avalanche variant)
Sunset Flip Powerbomb (standing, avalanche, off of ring apron to floor. etc.)
Corkscrew Roundhouse Kick
Blue Thunder Bomb

GROUNDED
Standing Shooting Star Press 
Basement Dropkick 
Spiked Hurricanrana to kneeling opponent 
Cross-Armbreaker/Armbar 
Running Knee Drop / Strike to grounded / kneeling opponent 
Rapid Fire Stomps to opponent's chest 
Running Legdrop 
Repeated Elbow Drops 
Guillotine Choke 
Standing Corkscrew Moonsault

AERIAL
No-Handed Springboard Moonsault 
Somersault Senton 
Diving Crossbody 
Suicide Dive 
Springboard Tornado DDT 
Ropewalking Diving Splash 
Springboard Front Dropkick

Corkscrew Plancha
Diving Double Knee (Meteroa) to opponents shoulders (standing/sitting)
Shooting Star Press
Double Jump Moonsault
Cartwheel into an over the top rope corkscrew suicide senton or a suicide plancha

SIGNATURE MOVES (5 MAX):
1. 'A LA FINNLENA'
Curbstomp
2. 'MOLOTOV COCKTAIL'
The 619
3. 'MILLENNIAL FALLOUT'
Bridging German Suplex
4. 'Name of move here'
Description of move here
5. 'Name of move here'
Description of move here

FINISHING MOVES (3 MAX):
1. 'DICKIE'S REVENGE' PRIMARY
Modified Lifting Reverse STO [End of Days]
2. 'ADRENALINE'
Phoenix Splash
3. 'CALAMITY INSURANCE' DESPERATION
The Cave-In

BIOGRAPHY

Dimitri Mikhail Watson wasn't meant to survive. It's literally in his genetic make-up -- both of his parents were completely useless in the brains and brawn department. There was little known about his father, who was apparently some Russian dude that was so obscure and distant that he had no fucking clue who he was, except for that his middle name came from him. His mother was an "exotic dancer" from Moscow, who moved after the death of his father and worked in the Red Light District before being found prone on the kitchen floor from a heroin overdose. Without known relatives, he was placed in London's "best" orphanage at the tender age of two, and stayed there basically until his legality as an adult turned into play. Always from the start, Dickie was that good kid. He got good grades in school, he did as he was asked, and when he got caught doing something stupid, he couldn't even lie to get out of it

But he was always the first to be blamed by everyone else. He was ridiculed and teased as a kid, yet he never let his spirits fall. He was guarded pretty heavily by an older girl who didn't take shit from anyone in the Orphanage named Elena until he was able to fend for himself. And he did. There were times when they couldn't figure out how the other kid ended up at the bottom of the staircase with blood oozing out of his head, or why the foster families would put him back into the orphanage days later. As kind and nice as he is, he's also a sneaky motherfucking bastard who has figured out how to keep himself in good graces, while also pulling out the rug from some people. He knows how to get the job done, whatever that thing is.

He left the orphanage as a kid with a mediocre job and, since London actually gives a shit about its citizens, he was able to attend University there and majored in Mass Communications. Clearly, he doesn't do anything with it right now, but he can turn a phrase and he can write fairly well. But he's also fairly smart, as he finished within three years. He works hard, puts in the effort, and he studies to make sure he can survive. He's been forced to adapt to fend for himself, and that comes out as a wrestler.

In 2018, DIVISION Wrestling signed him to their roster. In a Battle Royal match to determine the first World Champion of the company, Dickie surprised literally EVERYONE in the match when he survived through every individual on the roster and became the Inaugural World Champion. Throughout both inceptions of the company, Dickie remained undefeated even after facing multi-time world champions and names that would have normally he would have fallen to.

After a small hiatus, Dickie returned to wrestling just a couple of months ago (May 2020). In that time, he's been undefeated with his partner, Aiden Reynolds, tagging with him under the name The Commonwealth, a name to give homage to their respective birthplaces. They are currently the PWS: Apex Tag Team Champions.

Now, Dickie brings his talents to Project: Honor, where he's going to have to hear all of the dick jokes again because LOLZ. But that's okay. It's always nice to be the underdog.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

1x PROJECT: HONOR Grand Champion
INAUGURAL
1x PWS: Apex Tag Team Champions
[as The Commonwealth w/ Aiden Reynolds]
1x DIVISION: Wrestling World Champion
[INAUGURAL, UNDEFEATED]
1x HYBRID Wrestling Gateway Champion
1x HYBRID Wrestling Trios Champion 

SUPPORTING CAST
DICKIE WATSON MjhZnjp
NAME: Hannah Watson [NOT LISTED]
RELATION: Hannah is Dickie's wife (As of October 2019 <3). She is his support, his angel, and his conscience. She's also his manager and agent, and makes sure his name rings true. Hannah is commonly seen more in promotional videos than at the company, but she will definitely support her man through thick and thin.

DICKIE WATSON KtaY02r

NAME: Aiden Reynolds [Shane Thorne]
RELATION: "OI NAH MATE, WHY YA' BEIN' A CUNT!?" Aiden, sometime in 2020, probably
Aiden Reynolds is Dickie's tag partner, broseph, best buddy ol' pal, ol' mate from Australia, and he is VERY loud, VERY rambunctious, and will say things that Dickie would NEVER say in a thousand years. He often reminds Dickie of his failures, but also how those failures make him better than the rest. He's also the propreitor of Dickie's wallaby, Walter (known as Wally), as well as his own pet Wombat named Willow.

DICKIE WATSON 04J92ts
NAME: Callien O'Hanlon [Andy Biersack]
RELATION:  The former wrestler known as "Finn Whelan", who is now pretty much retired after a career ending ACL tear that will require a minimum of nine months before returning...if he returns. Callien also is Dickie's "older brother", or at least, ties that are thicker than blood creates him to be. A former world champion, and other multi-time champions, Callien is now here simply a mentor figure for Dickie. He guides him as much as he can with a bum leg.

DICKIE WATSON EyqPK7x

NAME: Elena DeDraca [NOT LISTED]

RELATION: Elena DeDraca, "The Gothmother", the "Fist of Hydra", is Dickie's "older sister" and former caretaker. She still sees herself as somewhat of a mother to him due to their time together in the orphanage. She is more of a mentioned cast member, but may infrequently appear.

HANDLER INFORMATION

NAME: ....

EXPERIENCE: Long time.

TWITTER HANDLE: @dickiesayswat

ARE YOU ABLE TO WRITE MATCHES FROM TIME TO TIME? I could but they'd be terrible.

DO YOU GFX OR MAKE VIDEOS? Yes, GFX

HOW DID YOU FIND US? I've known about it since before other staff knew about it. 

WHAT'S YOUR FONT COLOR? #9CCB19 or if using the colors on Forummotion, #99cc66

Last edited by Dickie Watson on Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:07 am; edited 8 times in total
Project: Honor
Project: Honor
Admin
https://projecthonor.forumotion.com

DICKIE WATSON Empty Re: DICKIE WATSON

Sun Jul 19, 2020 9:12 pm
Welcome to Project: Honor! Be sure to read the Code of Honor to keep up with the rules here. Feel free to join our Discord server! You may join by clicking the "Connect" button on the sidebar where it shows the Discord widget. If you have any questions, DM's are open. You may post an introduction to everyone if you would like here!