Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Jacob Steele
Jacob Steele

Jacob Steele Empty Jacob Steele

Sun Sep 13, 2020 5:42 am
Jacob Steele KFrfY8K

Jacob Steele Tumblr_o28g56bBTM1svqdxro1_500

BASIC INFO

RING NAME: Jacob Steele
NICKNAME(S): N/A
HEIGHT: 6'5"
WEIGHT: 240 lbs.
DATE OF BIRTH: 11/11/1978
HOMETOWN: Charlotte, North Carolina
RESIDING FROM: Charlotte, North Carolina

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

PIC BASE: Edge

ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION

THEME SONG: "Our Destiny" by Black Veil Brides
ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL):
Code:
“Our Destiny” by Black Veil Brides starts playing through the speakers…

[i][color=#0099ff]♫Have we begun to drift away?
Have we learned from our mistakes?
Who will be the one to save our destiny?♫[/color][/i]

The guitar and drums start playing…

[i][color=#0099ff]♫All the lights tell me no lies
Have we said our last goodbyes?
Who will be the one to save our destiny?♫[/color][/i]

Right after the word ‘destiny’, Jacob Steele runs out onto the stage. Blue pyro starts going off to the beat of the ‘oh’s’ in the song. Jacob walks back and forth, looking out at the fans. Once the verse hits, Jacob begins his walk to the ring, interacting with the fans along the way.

[i][color=#0099ff]♫The king is dead
In a town of broken dreams
The river's red
Are we breaking at the seams?♫[/color][/i]

When Jacob reaches ringside, he runs and slides into the ring.

[i][color=#0099ff]♫Bleeding out
The fire spreads like kerosene
We're going down
We're going down in tragedy (singing)♫[/color][/i]

After walking around the ring, Jacob climbs onto the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms up, holding his fingers in a rock on position. While doing this, blue pyro goes off behind on from the other turnbuckles, once again to the beat of the ‘oh’s’ in the song.

[b][color=#ff99ff]HOLLY PEREZ:[/color][/b] Weighing in at two hundred and forty pounds… From Charlotte, North Carolina… JACCOOBBB STEEELEEE!!!

Jacobs hops down from the turnbuckle and waits on his side of the ring for his opponent.

CHAMPION ENTRANCE DESCRIPTION (OPTIONAL): Coming soon.

WRESTLER’S IN-RING INFO

CHARACTER DISPOSITION: Face
TENDENCY TO CHEAT: Never
MOTIVATION TO COMPETE: Delete all that DO NOT apply:
Financial Gain; you just want to get rich through competing
Glory; you just want to win and nothing else matters to you
Gold; you only care about winning Championships and being the best
Passion; you live and breathe wrestling, winning or losing doesn't matter to you (he definitely wants to win, but enjoys himself no matter what)

GIMMICK: Just your typical old man doing wrestling things. Thinks he's funny by cracking some jokes here and there and enjoys the little things.

FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: Any
LEAST FAVORITE MATCH TYPE: None
WEAPON OF CHOICE: Ladder

WRESTLER’S MOVE-SET

COMMON MOVES (10 MIN):
1. DDT Variations (Double Underhook, Elevated, Fireman's Carry, Jumping, Lifting, Running, Single Underhook, Snap, Tilt-a-Whirl, Springboard Tornado, Rope Hung, Falling Inverted, Half Nelson Inverted, Lifting Inverted)
2. Suplex Variations (German, Vertical, Belly To Belly, Back To Back, Stalling, Snap, Fisherman, Hammerlock, Slingshot, Suplex Slam, Underhook, Cobra Clutch, Pumphandle, Tiger)
3. Neckbreaker Variations (Argentine, Corkscrew, Neckbreaker Slam, Running, Shoulder Neckbreaker, Swinging)
4. Springboard Variations (Moonsault, Leg Drop, Meteora, DDT, Spinning Heel Kick, Crossbody, Phoenix Splash, Forearm Smash)
5. Cross Armbreaker
6. Sling Blade
7. Inverted Backbreaker
8. Lariat, also diving
9. Spinebuster
10. Enziguri

SIGNATURE MOVES (5 MAX):
1. "Shattered Dreams" – Crossface Chickenwing

Jacob Steele Chickenwing

2. "Cold World" – Elevated Double Chickenwing dropped into a Double Knee Gutbuster

Jacob Steele D12298aa83e29b002e65328e6a040ab47d257013_hq

3. "Cut To Midnight" – Running Omega Driver

Jacob Steele YmNOkBz

FINISHING MOVES (3 MAX):
1. "End of Heartache" - Pumphandle lift into a Reverse STO - Primary Finisher

Jacob Steele AbleCluelessGnatcatcher-size_restricted

2. "Lost In The Echo" – Vertical Suplex lifted and dropped into a Double Knee Backbreaker - Secondary Finisher

Jacob Steele IcjCXm

3. "The End" - Spear

Jacob Steele Tenor

BIOGRAPHY

Jacob Steele. A name that many have grown to know and either love or hate. You could get the entire story of the name ever since it came about, or you could get the short version, which is what you're going to get. Jacob Steele has been in many federations, capturing several championships along the way. He's also founded a couple federations himself, all of which failed. When people see the name Jacob Steele, that's what they know him for; failure. Years have passed and a lot has happened in the meantime. He's personified himself as other names, all have been the same person. He's seen the dark side, he's seen the light side. It's been a roller coaster ride for him over the years, finally he's back and he's the best he's ever been. Jacob has always wanted the best for the people around him, no matter how each situation ended up. He feels bad for bridges he's burned and there's not a day that goes by where he wish he could take something back that he did that negatively affected someone. Understand that that's not possible, he continues forward. Jacob wants to achieve the most that he can and he's going to do just that. The past has taught him everything he knows today, and that's going to have a huge impact on his career here in Project: Honor. No matter what, he's going to have gold around his waist once again.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS

- 2 Time SCW Xtreme Champion
- 2 Time S.E.X. Xtreme Champion
- LEGION Gold Crown Champion
- SCW Kings Champion
- S.E.X. World Champion
- NWF No Limit Champion
- EWE Execution Champion
- XMW World Wide Champion

SUPPORTING CAST

N/A

HANDLER INFORMATION

NAME: Nacho Business
EXPERIENCE: A while now
TWITTER HANDLE: @JacobSteele2020
WHAT'S YOUR FONT COLOR? #0099ff

Project: Honor likes this post

Jacob Steele
Jacob Steele

Jacob Steele Empty Re: Jacob Steele

Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:08 pm
Updated theme, disposition, and tendency to cheat. Entrance description is still coming soon when I can think of a good entrance to write.

Project: Honor likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum