Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Introduce YourselfThu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 amProject: HonorDylan GatesThu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 amDylan GatesJoseph HollandThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amJoseph HollandArthan ArdeleanThu Dec 17, 2020 1:01 amAthan ArdeleanPROVING GROUND #9 12/4/20: GLADIATOR CONTESTSSat Dec 05, 2020 3:52 amProject: HonorThe Dragon LadySat Dec 05, 2020 3:17 amElena Rodriguez/ TDLChapter 4: All Roads Lead To LegacyThu Dec 03, 2020 5:58 amJames RavenTHE BUTTERFLY EFFECT: RAGNAROKThu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 amKallie ReznikCollateral DamageThu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 amContessa Floran
Top posting users this week
No user
Current Champions

Grand Champion - Dickie Watson

X-Factor Champion - Indy Darling

Warrior Rising Champion - Sarah Roberts

Tag Team Champions - Vacant
Upcoming Shows
Twitter
Affiliates

Go down
Charlie Schmidt

Pay Me Now Empty Pay Me Now

Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:16 pm
The scene opens and Charlie Schmidt is storming around with his Super Cleaner 5000 Shotgun

Charlie - SOME ONE BEST PAY ME, I've been here a week now!

Charlie looks up and see's Jonny and Jay standing around

Charlie - Now listen here, Some one best tell me who is going to pay my bills, I've spent enough time after speak to you too bozo's looking for Rock's Johnson! It was only after the 5th person started laughing at me that I realised that can't be his real name and it stands for a Willy!

Jonny - a Willy?

Charlie - YES A WILLY A WHOPPING BIG WILLY

Jay - He's American Charlie, he doesn't know what you mean

Charlie - You know Jonny.. one of those things between your legs

Jonny - Balls?

Charlie - No....

Jay looks at Jonny and starts laughing

Jay - He's gonna say it! He's gonna say it

Jonny smirks while looking back at Charlie and shrugging

Charlie - A PENIS GOD DAMN IT!

Jay - ahahahaha

Charlie - Grow up you stupid spoilt little kid!

Jay - Ok Ok Charlie, calm down, there's a man around the corner,  He's called Dan Graham, he'll be able to help, he's the big dawg around here.

Charlie - Right, ok but this best not be another ball buster remember Jay, I know your uncle Osh very well

Jay - Pretty sure he never paid you either...

Charlie storms off, as he walks off Aiden Reynolds approaches Charlie catching him off guard, he spins on the spot and fires off a round of the Super Cleaner 5000 sticking Aiden to the wall with Hand sanetiser.

Charlie - Dan Graham!

Dex - It's Dex!

Charlie - Then why did Jay, say your name was Dan, you calling him a liar?

Dex - No

Charlie - So you're name is Dan?

Dex - No my name is Dex, Jay doesn't listen, i'm sure it was an accident

Charlie - Well listen Dicks

Dex - For god sake!

Charlie - You gor a problem?

Dex - No.... Go on...

Charlie - I've been told you're the man around here who has my paycheck, I'm owed over 40 hours now and listen here I've got a lot of loans out and a few credit cards maxed so I could really do with being paid, luckily with my last paycheck I got the Super Cleaner 5000 which means I've been able to do my job at 10x the rate I usually do, as a result I demand paying for 400 hours!...so you best pay me...

Charlie sticks the Super Cleaner 2 inches away from Dex's nose

Dex struggling now starts thinking as quick as his mind can think...He thinks to himself. and quickly pulls out a white envelope he has with his name on, it happens to be an old paycheck envelope luckily for him.

Dex - Hey Hey Charlie... Look here.. This is the pay check envelope I got, I recieved this from Ed Wheeler! He's the man you've gotta see

Charlie - Right Dick, so you're saying I've got to see Ed?

Dex  - Yes

Charlies - Cheers Dick, Ed, whoever you are... hah stupid Dick head.

Dex shakes his head but is gaining composure now that Charlie has lowered the gun from his face.

Charlie - Listen here, there are 2 rules for success, 1. Never reveal everything you know

Dex - And?

Charlie walks off in his persuit of getting paid
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum